Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others (111183 Views)

PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar / Buratai Visits Soldiers & UN Staff & Others Wounded By Boko Haram (Pics) / Uproar As Buhari Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by tunergy(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
[[s]quote author=fretnot post=37396387]
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/08/27/breaking-buhari-appoints-chief-of-staff-sgf-others/
[/quote][/s]

Blah Blah Blah

Have you forgotten the 95%-5% RULE?

Hehehehehehehe
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by CSTR2: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
yvesboss:

How does appointing 100 of your tribes men move Nigeria forward?....He should appoint who he is comfortable with even if it is 1000 daura folks...so far nigeria will move forward...he has all my support
These same daurans he is installing are the ones that have turned the north into a charity case.
The larger part of north is the backward part of Nigeria without any apology.
You can't keep surrendering your national future to their control and expect to move forward.
Haven't decades of unproductive northern governance taught you guys anything?
If Nigeria will be rescued at all, it will take creative and inspirational governance.
I don't see it coming from the north anytime soon .
Ordinary basic Education for their teeming populace there is still a big deal and you expect them to develop Nigeria.
Technocrats from the south is what buhari should be looking for, not continously dipping into the pool of ancient northern politicians reeking of backwardness .

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by zimoni(f): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
North.

North.

North.

North.

North.

And

South.

It is well sha. Hope they deliver because people are expecting a lot from this regime and 2019 is not far.

Wish them well.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by gracedvictor: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
This appointments are reflections of the big game plan which is to give power to the north.For those who voted for change, enjoy d moments.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Forwetinnah: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
mbulela:
I am struggling to defend this.
However, it is always a better option than rewarding the failure of GEJ. If we are not satisfied after 4 years, we vote him out too.

..after alot of things must have gone wrong right?? The Northerners are already claiming bloc votes, how do you kick him out in 2019 if he decides to re-contest?? Where's the Federal Character in what that Mallam is doing??

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by disloman(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Progressing my ass. What is progressing??
Don't word with robot.Come back when its 2019.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by UdoCasciavit: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
All I can say is, "check out my blog posts for @theacmdaily | The Value Of Milan's Diamond theacmdaily.xyz/index.php/2015/08/22/the-value-of-milans-diamond/ . And Can I Take A Close Look? http:///Z9k2eQxHfV "
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Sweetlemon(f): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:
Northerners, winner takes it all.

That's a bad precedent in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria.

PMB, I voted you but I don't support this. Don't let my neighbours , friends and family members that were against my support for you laugh at me.

I don't think you voted for him cos from the emboldened you obviously have issues with Northerners.
But I don't get what people are crying about sha. There are 3 Christian names there and 2 southerners out of 5 nominations. So what is your big issue?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Berrymoss(f): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
As far as ibo no dey...am happy with d list...sai buhari
eya u r noting but a pathetic scum bag.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by darlenese(f): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Please tell Buhari that :

there are over 250 ethic groups in Nigeria

36 states

6 geopolitical zones

I don't understand why all his appointments is going to North North and North .

Is he a president of the North ? What happens to i belong to everybody

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by fishbone11(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:

PMB, I voted you but I don't support this. Don't let my neighbours , friends and family members that were against my support for you laugh at me.

hahahahahaha.....we are already laughing ooooooo, this is just the beginning. What were u expecting?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by KunleBoye: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
This one Baba Buhari don appoint for late August soo, the next appointment na till December or January ooo

Sai Baba, Sai Buhari....But you neva appoint me ooo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by tunergy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
[[s]quote author=CSTR2 post=37397936]These same daurans he is installing are the ones that have turned the north into a charity case.
The larger part of north is the backward part of Nigeria without any apology.
You can't keep surrendering your national future to their control and expect to move forward.
Haven't decades of unproductive northern governance taught you guys anything?
If Nigeria will be rescued at all, it will take creative and inspirational governance.
I don't see it coming from the north anytime soon .
Ordinary basic Education for their teeming populace there is still a big deal and you expect them to develop Nigeria.
Technocrats from the south is what buhari should be looking for, not continously dipping into the pool of ancient northern politicians reeking of backwardness .[/quote][/s]

We promised change, are we not changing things?
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Kingspin(m): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
tucky200:
actually ur neighbours should only laugh @ you if this guys he has appointed dissappoints
But not only that those appointees will end up employing 70% of his 'people' as staff or fix them at sensitive postion like what we have in Nigerian Port Authority, etc. At the end of the day nothing is working in the country. Nigeria always playing politics rather than developing the country. So people shouting against northernization of appointment has a point, a Nigeria one for that matter.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by DJAmyluv: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
All these Buhari ass lickers saying they don't see anything wrong with d tribalistic nature of these appointments, I say may God deliver u all from ur gross stupidity. Ndi ala

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by iyrojc(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
shikena...na d tin wey dem knw for bdat

Why do you hate Igbos. What did they do to you my dear

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Who want be anything make e be. All I know is that Baba said that we can hold him to his promise and if any of him pple fvck up na him f-up be that. So make e appoint whoever as long as they deliver and no excuse. Appointments na for service no be national cake when Dem dey share.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Forwetinnah: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
zimoni:
North.

North.

North.

North.

North.

And

South.

It is well sha. Hope they deliver because people are expecting a lot from this regime and 2019 is not far.

Wish them well.

The delivery remains in the North. ...15million mumus voted for this "change"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by drss(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:

Una never see anything yet. grin
*laughing in Fiji*
buhari dullard on point. Giving Sw nightmares since may 29th cheesy
Where is Fashola The predicted SFG? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Acidosis(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Buhari's body language at work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Ikology(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nwoke! How market?
I know see you for head bridge today?
They said you went to mgbuka(old parts).
A na azu kwa

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by drshrewd: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
very good development . the era of political nepotism are over. kudos to baba
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by bigerboy200: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
porigho:
No southerner has been made substantive comptroller general of customs in 30 years
Even GEJ didn't break d jinx.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
godoluwa:
u nd who dey praise fashola who is a common thief lyk tinubu?
If you call them common thief, what will you call police for checkpoint and agbero for motor park or even Pot of soup thief in campus hostel.

If they stole, they stole with a difference. That is Why they are better than Sule Lamido. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by xklusivechicago: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
All shall b well...it's all abt d change we claimed 2 v desired 4
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
Federal republic of northern nigeria
Yes o! U are free to relocate Gambia no far

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by asha80(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
ryom:
What I expect us to critique is the appointment of credible persons irrespective of ethnicity or religion. If we insist on appointment by geography, we also invariably promote admission by quota rather than merit. It has to start from somewhere. It shouldn't matter as long as performance is good. Would you choose your doctor based on ethnicity or on excellence? If not, why do you want to choose people to fix the country, which we all accept needs fixing, based on ethnicity or religion or other sectarian consideration?
I believe we should allow PMB to choose people he is comfortable to work with as long as they deliver. Please, fellow Nigerians, let us dispense with the era of sectarian alignments so we can make good progress as a nation. God bless Nigeria. Long live Nigeria!
maybe we can now abolish the educationally disadvantage nonsense of entering unity schools and jamb entry variations

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by cocokiller1(f): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
ahahahh Nigeria of our dream
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by neocortex: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
yvesboss:

How does appointing 100 of your tribes men move Nigeria forward?....He should appoint who he is comfortable with even if it is 1000 daura folks...so far nigeria will move forward...he has all my support

In due time you will understand that moving the nation forward is more than
mere fighting of corruption on newspaper pages.
All humans are inherently selfish though to different degrees, that is
why appointments must be balanced so that there will be proper checks on the
central government.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by christinie(f): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
joker5180:
As a norther, am getting worried about this pattern of appointments.
God bless you.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ogundeleai(m): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
We should learn lesson from this appointment in reference to outcome of last presidential election. You don't put all your eggs in one basket otherwise prepare for future reality
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Sweetlemon(f): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
RedCard1:
Everything is going to the North.

So there's nothing for South South.

Well, even GEJ who's from the south gave it all to Northerners.

I believe Buhari's regime will yield positive changes but we need to diversify on people that gets appointments.

I'm sure you saw a senator Ita Enang there on that list?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.