Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others (111186 Views)

PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar / Buratai Visits Soldiers & UN Staff & Others Wounded By Boko Haram (Pics) / Uproar As Buhari Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by mbulela: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
I am struggling to defend this.
However, it is always a better option than rewarding the failure of GEJ. If we are not satisfied after 4 years, we vote him out too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by plux4: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
I'm not surprise that they all are northerners bcoz it's the their tradition. This is same thing that yaradua did.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by sparkwil(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sai Baba.
I am beginning to love this man because he doesn't disappoint

We d wailing wailers warned d lying liars that this dullapo is a bigot but d zombies won't listen

I hv said this before .... The SW will regret voting this man...
They will weep at last

President ....north
Senate P.....north
Speaker.... North
SGF....... North
Senate Majority leader... North.
AGF.....north

My advice to the 5% whose resources sustains d parasitic 95%...... To ur tent Oh Israel

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by kardinalzz(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
old school remix....Government for the veterans

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by omolami: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Someone say Buhari is unpredictable and has made a shocker in the appointments. With all these appointments coming all from the north, Nigeria GDP has fallen by 3.29% recently, and stock exchange investment lost to the tune of 2.5trillion,since Buhari took over, the worst in Africa. Nothing to rejoice about this Buhari.

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by kestolove95(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
victorels:
What a story. I am glad you have a turn.
lol..clap for me joor
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by dmorf: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Yoruba should embrace southern solidarity now.....

There is only one south.

South South

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by igala1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
I'm short of words. Its obvious the President is on a one-term agenda. APC didn't see this coming. From fighting corruption to tribalism.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by iyrojc(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
My Dad told me that our president hates the South with passion so i'm not surprised at all.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by cyzzy: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
The north believes they own this country truely! Otherwise, why should presidents from other ethnic groups fill their cabinets with northerners and a northern president will fill his side with his brothers not regarding what the rest of Nigerians will say. Is there no good incorruptible politicians in the south, east and west? Food for thought.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by koife(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Do your worst.....I really don't k. He cancelled construction of Niger bridge like he did to Lagos in the 80's.....shipped terrorist suspect to south,now this acutely skewed appointment. ....more to come for the 97% ...the sw, ss, se had beta start calling truce n work together to stem this biase ruler ship by north.
Now who r those that said I shouldn't wail! angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by okpotemba: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Let us continue to say one nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by adesegun121(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Baba Go slow and steady
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by WOCKHARDI(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nobody should complain. We voted for change and change we are getting.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by UncleJudax(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
Federal republic of northern nigeria
Hahahah. I think say Igbos be your problem. Hahahaha...falls from akidi leaf tongue

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by lasurjunior(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
baba bubu flooding his cabinet with his kingsmen since may 29

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by kestolove95(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Lol whats d meaning of this? Yu think Igbo business men are same as Igbo Politicians??
does igbo do politics?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by adenine02: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
psucc:
North 5 South 1

Tinubu is still losing out.

Christian 3 muslim 3

Hw abt dt?

Wu s winning?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by dualsurvey: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
basilo101:
Yoruba hw market?
We thank God

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Amechi minister of petrol-station, sorry petrol-nation. Oohh how i won take spell am? Help me out guys.
PMB is really making things interesting.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by francizy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
I love this. Muhuhehehehehe!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ogundeleai(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
tucky200:
actually ur neighbours should only laugh @ you if this guys he has appointed dissappoints
God bless u with that sensible reply

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by saint047(m): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
In 1984, Buhari cancelled the light rail project in Lagos initiated by the then Governor Lateef Jakande just because he felt the project will put the West ahead of the North... He went as far as paying off the company for breach of contract. Today, Buhari has cancelled the Second Niger Bridge initiated by former President Goodluck Jonathan. I hope Chris Ngige,Rochas Okorocha,Ogbonnaya Onu,Osita Izunaso, Joe Igbokwe and all the South Eastern efulefu's in APC will be ready to explain to the people of South east and Nigeria in general the reason behind this cancellation. Must Buhari take his 5% and 97% experiment this far? Must Buhari show this level of hatred for the Igbo's? Buhari has never cancelled any project initiated by Jonathan in the North, infact he told the press that all agricultural programs and projects initiated by Jonathan will be sustained by his administration. All the dams construction in the North are still ongoing , infact,Buhari has to order for the quick completion of the ongoing projects in the North, he has made the rehabilitation of the North east initiated by Jonathan a priority without changes but reduced the initial fund of the cleaning up of Ogoni from $50m to $10m. How wicked can a president be? When will Buhari change from an ethnic bigot to a pan Nigerian? It is worthy of note that all the programs and projects suspended by Buhari are the one seen as projects that will benefit the people of South South/South East who make up the 5% according to Buhari. Buhari should know that you don't beat a child and ask the same child not to cry.... Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder and it may explode soon. The international community is watching and the cry of the Indigenous People of Biafra is getting louder. Buhari and his supporters should stop fanning the embers of disunity... The continues marginalization of a section of the country will do more harm to Buhari's government and the more he does that,he gives the agitators of Biafra more reason to fight for their right. NIGERIA BELONGS TO ALL!

45 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
As a norther, am getting worried about this pattern of appointments.

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by christinie(f): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
Allee90:
Buhari you must appoint Ameachi as Minister or else we the Northern Almajiris will fight you come 2019. Betrayal is not in our blood. Salam
Nke a o sikwa no gini?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by jejaju: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
Baba had made himself cleared about not having persons with questionable characters in his cabinet. Hmmm jus watching how event unfold as he is giving ethnic bigot chance to talk.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by alsina: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=001ng post=37396410]Northerners, winner takes it all.

That's a bad precedent in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria.

PMB, I voted you but I don't support this. Don't let my neighbours , friends and family members that were against my support for you laugh at me.

[/quo

My man I stand the same fate with u
I can't even talk in the group chat again. This is the height of ethnic consciousness

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by adenine02: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
does igbo do politics?

Dey only sell spare parts and carry cocaine

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Forwetinnah: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
Smh..if they're not from Daura (The Dullard), they're from Adamawa (Aisha) or related by any of those 2 states

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Get ready to be mocked we warned you!
Don't mind the fool.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by christinie(f): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
omojoshy:
Hmmmmm...
"Born to rule" = Hausa.
"Education" = Yoruba
"Trade & Investment" = Igbo
"Jack of all Trades" = Isoko, Ijaw, Igara etc

in your mind you are more educated right? "Mo ogbo Engilisi ooo".

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.