Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (58018 Views)

This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) / Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Iono buh a wise man once said "listen to people's words when they are angry,cos they say what is in their heart"

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
She told you the truth. Did you ever think you are the best man in the world. You are deceiving yourself if you think so.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
alexistaiwo:
Had a heated argument with my girlfriend today. In the course of exchanging words she said that she is always approached by guys better than me, guys I can never compare to. she made it sound as though she is doing me a favour by dating me.

Though I love her and she loves me too, some words are relationship deal breakers. I just can't get that statement out of my head even after much apologies and crying on her part.
BIKO undecided IF ANY WOMAN TELL YOU THIS THINGS, JUST CARRY YOUR HEAD LEAVE THAT RELATIONSHIP.
OUT OF ANGER THAT'S WHEN YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUE COLOUR OF A WOMAN.

SHE SAID THE TRUTH OUT OF ANGER.

FVCK LOVE AND LEAVE THAT RELATIONSHIP, NOWADAYS NA ONLY GOAT DEY LOVE NAIJA WOMEN.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by kliq(m): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
tesimola4real:
My girl friend will say satisfy me first

Then that's really no need for her to make you feel less of a man
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by czarr(m): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
Watch the friends she keeps,
I'm 98% sure they are the ones telling her she could do better grin

Because you no get G-wagon grin
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by emmacavani: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
I just park dey watch coolI just park dey watch
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by HARDDON: 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
Adaeze003:

No... he should shout back and look stupid. undecided undecided

What a mentality embarassed

@ op, no hard n fast rule. If she ain't worth d stress move on
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Lexusgs430: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
alexistaiwo:
Had a heated argument with my girlfriend today. In the course of exchanging words she said that she is always approached by guys better than me, guys I can never compare to. she made it sound as though she is doing me a favour by dating me.

Though I love her and she loves me too, some words are relationship deal breakers. I just can't get that statement out of my head even after much apologies and crying on her part.

Wait till she tells you about your inadequacies in the bedroom apartment, you think say u be super - star abi?
Your ego and manhood, would be completely shattered!!!!
NB: Some women say all sorts, in a rage of anger
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
Did she mean financial-wise or sex-wise?Op,you should ask her the above questions.If she says it's the latter that means she is fuvking other guyz but if it's the former,your babe is yanshing aristos for money.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by stellytwinkle(f): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Tychinzy:
Words spoken by girls in anger are not trully frm dia heart.
yes very true, at times when we (females)are angry, we would want to bring and show others that we still have our feminine pride. Maybe the op's girlfriend wanted him to acknowledge her feminine pride and importance. My question to the op is 'what did u tell her b4 she said that?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Obaf16(f): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
mascot87:
What makes u think she loves you? undecided undecided Girls deceiving guys since 17AD
smile,she loves him o
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by laserjet: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bros, I take God beg u, kindly forget this babe. But if u know u have the capacity to suffer after ur marriage with ur insatiable babe, then u can always go ahead!

It's ur call. Na u go suffer am...no b me!

6 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by magicminister: 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
alexistaiwo:

i think you should be proud of her.
She chose to stay with you despite all advances from guys that are "better than you". I think that is all the evidence you need.
Relationship is never an easy thing. There are ups and there are downs. This is one of the downs, Please deal with it like a man.
Besides, A woman would always have all sorts of men flocking around her.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Demolinhoooo(m): 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
its not enuf to breakup bro but be prepared for heartbreak soonest cos she ll definitely leave u in as much as those bigger boys keep approaching her..... Talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by deebrain(m): 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
The two of you should take an oath NEVER TO "EXCHANGE WORDS" (insults) no matter the disagreement.

The fact that you don't agree or you are upset with something Yourself or I did, does not permit throwing caution and words in the winds. The seed of danger against your relationship (no matter how long you dated or married) is sown with every insult you throw at each other-especially when directed to the ego of the man.

Don't end the relationship. Two of you should come to the above agreement.

Ps. Woman, be the one that builds yr home or relationship and not destroy it (thinking the man should understand you are a woman) WITH YOUR WORDS-WHICH UNFORTUNATELY YOU CAN'T DEFEND!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
You should have told her there are better girls you have approach as well,that you are just managing her.Girls no dey like hear that kind word.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Toks2008(m): 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Sentiments apart, you need to ignore what she said if you really love her..

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

Ladies can spit any trash when they are upset so the guy should just let it pass.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by 4stylz: 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Adaeze003:
Maybe you should consider acting mature

How can you exchange words with your gf? I assume she's younger than you are. obviously coz that's really immature to say such.

Come to think of it, how old are you sef?

Who is this one? I am sure you are one of many girls who thinks men are are their mercy
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by macminista(m): 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
"For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks"......guy wise up!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by anthay: 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
My brother let me tell u the truth, the trumpet brings out what is inside of it. Don't let anyone deceive u, she said what is in her mind.
I expect you to be thanking God that you are withdrawing back from the grave. Let her go and meet those she considered better than you. And again, why do you have to be crying in the course of begging a woman? Tahhhhhhhhhhhh! It doesn't worth it.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Shymm3x: 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
alexistaiwo:

Fvck love - when a chic starts telling you that crap and the tosh about doing you a favour by being with you, you need to leave her arse before she leaves you.

Don't be a sucker for you, she's just settling with you now basically cos she thinks she can confide in you emotionally - but her mind is somewhere else. And she might be sha.gging someone else on the sly. Wait till her friends get involved.

Just run for ya life before the emotions called love destroy you, thus putting ya life on hold. These heaux ain't loyal and don't be a sucker for love.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Emperorking20(m): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
She truly likes u. Else she wouldn't have said that. D ones that don't like u won't exchange heated words with u truss me! grin
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by SmartMugu: 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
OP, I'm sure you will admit that she didn't just walk into you house and that was the first statement coming out of her mouth. Often, as men our actions trigger counter reactions in women that may not be in our favor all the time.

In this case, her reaction is her statement and it's spinning in your head at the moment. You may want to re-evaluate the action - what you did or said first and if that's enough to trigger her rage. Did you just tell her "Good morning" and her response was "There are better men out there than you." ? Obviously there must have been more to it, which is definitely not any one else on NL's business. What transpired in-between is what you may want to review,and probably check if it could have been handled differently.

If she mentioned that statement once more after that day, then I'd really have reasons to take other measures. Just one statement out of rage is not enough to say goodbye. If her hurtful comment is repeated at other times, then you may have something to worry about. Who knows, she may have regrets for making the statement already.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Adaeze003(f): 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
Infohelp:

Mad people Everywhere, Even on Nairaland

Lol... k

4stylz:

Who is this one? I am sure you are one of many girls who thinks men are are their mercy

And I'm sure you're one of those guys that exchange words with your gf. Shamelessly...

HARDDON:

What a mentality embarassed

What's wrong with the mentality?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by tmodeltoluene(m): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
If you really love her, the you will never be offended by her, love covers fault , blemish , and reproach.she will Always be perfect to you. That's love.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by prettyiinpink: 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
Tychinzy:
Words spoken by girls in anger are not trully frm dia heart.
. True
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by InvertedHammer: 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
/
If it is not someone you intend to marry, why bother.

Keep the good times going.
\
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Op. You had better let go. Let her take her destiny to the guys she claims are better than you.

You need no soothsayer..... Writing on the wall. Forget the crocodile tears.

Just let her know it's over now and her time is up. So she can relax.

Ladies who talk like that are those who will be feigning when they see you mingling with other ladies.

I had this one chick...turned out to be a dumb chick...all
she ever did for me was a dumb shiit. Only to find out she was playing with my emotions.

You can never love a lady so much that you can't doubt her....Let her know you can also do without her.

Afterall girls run like buses...you may miss one catch one on the hour promptly.

Don't be deceived....Just let her go. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by prettyiinpink: 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Op she said it out of anger. Anger is a very bad tin nd people say tins dey don't mean when dey r angry. Dats wat happened
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by predatorX: 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
Captainswag225:
dont listen to that dude, jux follow ur heart.... If u truly love her then u must try and forgive her for jux dis one time. Show her u are better than the guys she was talking abt.

too much Walt Disney, na when she start to dey miss your calls ya eyes go clear cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Maximus85(m): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
alexistaiwo:

They can't beat us, so their only weapon is their mouth. They know bad words hurt us. When they use their mouth weapon, they don't really mean what they say. So please forgive her and hurt her less.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by malonephill(m): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
Infohelp:

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh. She meant every bit of what she said. Call it a quit
everything bible quote, bros that matthew verse aint count on this issue the babe just want to make the guy feel bad, op must have said something that really touches her babe heart and you know babes won't stop for less.......

Op! Oyo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. / Wedding Dance That Got People Talking (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.