Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,392 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt (69645 Views)

8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by misspicy(f): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2015
Aminat508:
no
married? angry
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Aminat508(f): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

married? angry
no wink
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by KingTom(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2015
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Aminat508(f): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2015
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by misspicy(f): 11:29am On Dec 04, 2015
Aminat508:
no wink
Dating?
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Aminat508(f): 11:30am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

Dating?
cheesy cheesy yes
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by misspicy(f): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2015
Aminat508:
cheesy cheesy yes
oh why

sorry for quizing you,just that i saw your dp and felt so happy thinking i would have a chance to carry out my obligation as a loving sister towards my brother,he is tall,dark and hadsome,sexy as hell with pink lips and ribbed body,he has the two Os(owo and oko lipsrsealed),he is caring and romantic and for our.house,oko lo fosho,oko lon dana,koda oko.lon pon mo ...... gringringringrin

can you consider leaving your boyfriend for him please?

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by KingTom(m): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2015
wristbangle:

gringringrin

Mad boy!

Kingtom, ur attention is needed on this thread
chai Na werey o grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by KingTom(m): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2015
Aminat508:
shocked cry
I dey watch you. Continue. undecided
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Aminat508(f): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

oh why

sorry for quizing you,just that i saw your dp and felt so happy thinking i would have a chance to carry out my obligation as a loving sister towards my brother,he is tall,dark and hadsome,sexy as hell with pink lips and ribbed body,he has the two Os(owo and oko lipsrsealed),he is caring and romantic and for our.house,oko lo fosho,oko lon dana,koda oko.lon pon mo ...... gringringringrin

can you consider leaving your boyfriend for him please?
lmao grin NO capital NO cool
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Aminat508(f): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2015
KingTom:
I dey watch you. Continue. undecided
am sorry love angry kiss
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by misspicy(f): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2015
Aminat508:
lmao grin NO capital NO cool
seriously shocked shockedshocked
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by KingTom(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2015
Aminat508:
am sorry love angry kiss
ok smiley
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2015
cheesy but these things are true now.

Anyways, i don't like women that draw everyone's attentions grin grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
catlova:
cheesy but these things are true now.

Anyways, i don't like women that draw everyone's attentions grin grin

Hahaha. Well, i do. *Punkyveer* :p
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Medunah: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Iono what guys see in big boobs thou.....i would rather go for big butt dan boobs if i were to be a guy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by timmycris(m): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
Jtf
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Hahaha. Well, i do. *Punkyveer* :p

She ll choke u wit her ass anyday u mess up. tongue tongue tongue
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Medunah: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:
If the girl is on their bbm, they update their status with this, "HUGGING A GIRL WITH SMALL BREAST CAUSES CHEST PAIN"

grin grin grin grin
lol, very true
a male frnd sent dis to me on bbm nd said 'T, dis is soo u' , i didnt even bother replying

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
catlova:

She ll choke u wit her ass anyday u mess up. tongue tongue tongue

Lol lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by steady986(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:
Dating?
You guys should get a room already.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by steady986(m): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
Medunah:
Iono what guys see in big boobs thou.....i would rather go for big butt dan boobs if i were to be a guy
Big butt is an obstruction.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by steady986(m): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
Meeky:
ladies with small booty is game for me.when bleeping u can go as deep as u want.inshort in all style u wud just feel the depth of the kitty cat and dia level of athletism and flexibility is out of this world
Your head dey there.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by misspicy(f): 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
steady986:
You guys should get a room already.
who and who
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by steady986(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:
who and who
You n aminat, you guys r kinda getting erotic.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by misspicy(f): 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
steady986:
You n aminat, you guys r kinda getting erotic.
intimate did you not see the (f) on my moniker....do i look like am lez?
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by SlimAdenike(f): 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
I have small butt and boobs and I'm proud of it,guys who are interested in me will like with or without big butt/boobs or small butt/boobs.

I can't kill myself over something that will eventually become big wahala when I'm 60 and above.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by D34lw4p(m): 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy seriosly i dont pray for big breast!!chaii d thing go sag sotey,wristbangle u go fear!!especially after given birth.

U too like romance section haba. any topic wey get dick, breasst, butt, toto, epon dey always attract you undecided better change ur ways

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Weedkhalifa(f): 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
Valid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by commdev: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ooohyes !!! This is the thread where I belong

I know that ladies with small butt/bosoms will storm in anger trying to justify themselves. They will bash the OP. Make una just dey look cheesy

Now let's do a survey cool

Guys, click LIKE if you like ladies with small bosoms/butt, click SHARE if you like ladies with huge bosoms/butt cool

I am new in Nairaland. I have successfully opened an account but unable to post information. pls, educate me.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by akinladejo: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
They use degrading names on her like peanut,groundnut e.t.c.

talking from experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.