Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt (69632 Views)

8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by kinglekan: 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

Ibeere

Thank God there is always a second chance. grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MzPecs(f): 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
kinglekan:

Thank God there is always a second chance. grin
Hhehehehe grin

Hope you won't keep me waiting under the sun again? undecided
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by kinglekan: 11:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

Hhehehehe grin

Hope you won't keep me waiting under the sun again? undecided

Absolutely not hun. kiss wink
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MzPecs(f): 12:00am On Dec 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Absolutely not hun. kiss wink
That's better! smiley

Night sugar.. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by kinglekan: 12:07am On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:

That's better! smiley

Night sugar.. kiss kiss kiss

Sweet dreams hun, dont let the bugs bite. kiss kiss
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Ademolag(m): 1:16am On Dec 04, 2015
visit pages77. to get servedvisit pages77. to get servedvisit pages77. to get servedvisit pages77. to get servedvisit pages77. to get servedvisit pages77. to get servedvisit pages77. to get servedvisit pages77. to get servedvisit pages77. to get servedvisit pages77. to get servedvisit pages77. to get servedvisit pages77. to get servedvisit pages77. to get servedvisit pages77. to get servedvisit pages77. to get servedvisit pages77. to get servedvisit pages77. to get servedvisit pages77. to get servedvisit pages77. to get servedvisit pages77. to get servedvisit pages77. to get served
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by pojophilius(m): 6:36am On Dec 04, 2015
Cutehector:
laugh my ass out..... grin
,,,didnt knw u can blog ass
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Cutehector(m): 6:55am On Dec 04, 2015
pojophilius:
,,,didnt knw u can blog ass
thank God u knw
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by pojophilius(m): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2015
Cutehector:
thank God u knw
,,,,im not sure u mean that
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Cutehector(m): 7:09am On Dec 04, 2015
pojophilius:
,,,,im not sure u mean that
yh i dnt... Typed that wit a sleepy eye
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by pojophilius(m): 7:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by pojophilius(m): 7:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Cutehector:
...happy new month
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Cutehector(m): 7:11am On Dec 04, 2015
pojophilius:
...happy new month
same wishes bro
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by pojophilius(m): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2015
Cutehector:
same wishes bro
,,,do u smoke?
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Cutehector(m): 7:37am On Dec 04, 2015
pojophilius:
,,,do u smoke?
nope
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by amunekeuto: 7:39am On Dec 04, 2015
cutieberie1:
guys and their love 4 big booties,the body will stil get old one day
guys force ladies to resort to fake boobs and booties.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MzPecs(f): 8:03am On Dec 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Sweet dreams hun, dont let the bugs bite. kiss kiss
Good morning.. smiley
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 8:05am On Dec 04, 2015
ggrin:
Mocheda cry

Wetin do mocheda?
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 04, 2015
x.x.x ™
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 8:26am On Dec 04, 2015
stupidity:
If na buuby, I dey make sure say I press am sotay, the thing go vex shoot out.

Tips for guys that got buubyless girlfriends:

When alone with her, tell her to take off her shirt, then tell her to do cow girl style for you. Then go under her like a mechanic. The small buuby will be right in ur face, then start pulling them as is you are milking her, pull am hard. angry no mercy.
Nor fear, they won't pull out.

Do this to her morning and night for 3months.
Cossy will congratulate her.

gringringrin

Mad boy!

Kingtom, ur attention is needed on this thread
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by steady986(m): 8:27am On Dec 04, 2015
To say the truth, I think I prefer small or medium booty to big booty. Big booty always have all that fat in it which is disgusting. They always look good under the dress, but when you take off the dress, you find something irritating most times.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2015
steady986:
To say the truth, I think I prefer small or medium booty to big booty. Big booty always have all that fat in it which is disgusting. They always look good under the dress, but when you take off the dress, you find something irritating most times.

Some guys will not believe this but as for me, I like medium booty

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by ggrin(f): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2015
wristbangle:

Wetin do mocheda?
she got no future and past cry
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2015
ggrin:
she got no future and past cry

Lol
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Omotayor123(f): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:
If the girl is on their bbm, they update their status with this, "HUGGING A GIRL WITH SMALL BREAST CAUSES CHEST PAIN"

grin grin grin grin
Lwkmd... cheesy grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MzPecs(f): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2015
Omotayor123:

Lwkmd... cheesy grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Omotayor123(f): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
No tell me say your boyfriend did that to you tongue
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MzPecs(f): 9:55am On Dec 04, 2015
Omotayor123:

No tell me say your boyfriend did that to you tongue
Kikikikikiki

He's not ready to die yet so he wouldn't try it! grin grin grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Omotayor123(f): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:

Kikikikikiki

He's not ready to die yet so he wouldn't try it! grin grin grin
I love dat grin grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Meeky(m): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2015
ladies with small booty is game for me.when bleeping u can go as deep as u want.inshort in all style u wud just feel the depth of the kitty cat and dia level of athletism and flexibility is out of this world

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by misspicy(f): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2015
Aminat508:
Lolz eatery grin
awww you engaged?
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Aminat508(f): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

awww you engaged?
no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.