Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With (68371 Views)

Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by ehissi(m): 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
Rapmoney:
There are lots of Bimbos out there who play hard to get more than the 'virtous woman' you have been preaching about. This statement alone, renders your opinion invalid. Let your 'No' be 'No' and your 'Yes' be 'Yes'. What's the essence of acting as if you are in, at the same time, acting as if you are not in?

Now let get the facts right!!

1.) That you think my opinion is invalid doesn't make it invalid; its a matter of perception, in any case I wasn't trying to make a valid opinion. I simply disagreed with the write-up of the OP based on my experience, just as it appears you have agree with the write-up of the OP for whatever reason you chose.

2.) I never said she was virtuous, I simply said I didn't think her hard to get and that's because I valued her companionship; believe me I wasn't the only person who tried to gain her attention.

Infact, at one time, I remember her telling me of someone who tried to date her. - years before I even met her - who she declined several times but he kept persisting for close to 3months.

After declining the young man's request numerous times; one day when she was rushing to catch a tutorial in campus, the guy appears out of nowhere pestering her and professing love and asking her to give him a chance, and then she turned to him, and told him firmly that she was not interested, had no plans of being interested and can never be interested because she had much more important things in her life that needed her attention; one of which as of right now he was delaying her from achieving and asked to be excused. And then she turned to leave.

The same "Mr-Romeo", grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her vigorously and called her a worthless pathetic, ugly, skinny looking bitch who was just totally ungrateful that a successful fellow like him even chose to give her a portion of his time and told her that she was foolish to reject him because he was the best she could ever get in life and then he left!!

Imagine if she was "easy to get", if I may use that expression. No be one-chance motor be that guy so??

3.) I also said the reason a man will call a lady hard to get is because he hasn't yet assessed a lady to establish her worth or better still he tried and didn't get her!!

When I knew the type of lady I was dealing with, I just patiently went after her!!

I also remember saying that I tried for 8 years to "capture" her and for 6 of those years she didn't give me a yes or no answer not even an "I will think about it" answer.

I never felt she was hard to get then really, I was just delighted to meet someone I could relate to and was taking out the time to know her better and find out if she was really who she said she was. Its only looked that way because most of my friends had walked in and out of several relationships with different ladies the same time I used to gain just one which is still solid till today,

Besides, wisdom or common sense demands that she knows who she is dealing with first, so she doesn't get hedged in with a complete psycho!!

if she must say yes; she needs a reason to, if she must say no; she needs a reason to. You can't subscribe to something you have no knowledge about the same apply to people and relationships.

Chikenan!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by pulsa(m): 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
Dongreat:

U always welcome boss. I will be dropping more educational and life saving stuff in my leisure times . I really appreciate man.
nice and cool dude.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
You are right bro! If you form hard to get for an introvert like me..... That's the end o.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by chronique(m): 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
@ OP: congratulations;you've just scored an A and your C.A is 100/100. You've been promoted to the next class. cheesy
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by ichommy(m): 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
kirchofff:
guy abeg any sure game......just lemme knw

Brother, nah death sure pass o. I dont think u will like my style of punting.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
kirchofff:
I swear down u said my mind, guys mistake a "NO" to "hard-2-get"

as in I don't tire for matter, when say no they say she's forming hard to get...... me believe everygal is different but as for me if I like a guy it will be very obvious , I will be shy around him at same time I'll ask lots and lots of questions

even u as a guy will know this gal don like mr

..I mean its weird when people say she's forming because she told u an outright no
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by bigcil2(m): 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
I'm 1,2&4
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Aminat508(f): 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
ichommy:

U don forget? We dont sleep. We hustle. grin nah to arrange 2mao bet sure pass. wink

U neva check ya Mail?
replied
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by kirchofff(m): 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
ichommy:

Brother, nah death sure pass o. I dont think u will like my style of punting.
baba any style na style just hint me
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by ericwright(m): 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
Op, all this JAMB section b passage just 4 "Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With?. Clap 4 ya sef,jehova bu eze

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Rapmoney(m): 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
ehissi:

1.) That you think my opinion is invalid doesn't make it invalid; its a matter of perception, in any case I wasn't trying to make a valid opinion. I simply disagreed with the write-up of the OP based on my experience, just as it appears you have agree with the write-up of the OP for whatever reason you chose.

2.) I never said she was virtuous, I simply said I didn't think her hard to get and that's because I valued her companionship; believe me I wasn't the only person who tried to gain her attention.

Infact, at one time, I remember her telling me of someone who tried to date her. - years before I even met her - who she declined several times but he kept persisting for close to 3months.

After declining the young man's request numerous times; one day when she was rushing to catch a tutorial in campus, the guy appears out of nowhere pestering her and professing love and asking her to give him a chance, and then she turned to him, and told him firmly that she was not interested, had no plans of being interested and can never be interested because she had much more important things in her life that needed her attention; one of which as of right now he was delaying her from achieving and asked to be excused. And then she turned to leave.

The same "Mr-Romeo", grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her vigorously and called her a worthless pathetic, ugly, skinny looking bitch who was just totally ungrateful that a successful fellow like him even chose to give her a portion of his time and told her that she was foolish to reject him because he was the best she could ever get in life and then he left!!

Imagine if she was "easy to get", if I may use that expression. No be one-chance motor be that guy so??

3.) I also said the reason a man will call a lady hard to get is because he hasn't yet assessed a lady to establish her worth or better still he tried and didn't get her!!

When I knew the type of lady I was dealing with, I just patiently went after her!!

I also remember saying that I tried for 8 years to "capture" her and for 6 of those years she didn't give me a yes or no answer not even an "I will think about it" answer.

I never felt she was hard to get then really, I was just delighted to meet someone I could relate to and was taking out the time to know her better and find out if she was really who she said she was. Its only looked that way because most of my friends had walked in and out of several relationships with different ladies the same time I used to gain just one which is still solid till today,

Besides, wisdom or common sense demands that she knows who she is dealing with first, so she doesn't get hedged in with a complete psycho!!

if she must say yes; she needs a reason to, if she must say no; she needs a reason to. You can't subscribe to something you have no knowledge about the same apply to people and relationships.

Chikenan!!
Well, all I can say is 'You tried' because to me, I don't even encourage people to date for years without getting married talk less of chasing a woman for years! wink

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by eye2sabi(m): 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
I just handled one this evening.
Met her in a salon Dec. Last year. Was playing with her kid bro and she joined the conversation somehow. I realized she was very pretty only when she joined the conversation. We both talked and laughed so hard that other customers had to join the discussion. I walked her home as her home was nearby. Fast 4ward to 2day, I met her in that same salon and said "hi" to her, to my utmost surprise she looked at me and replied "sorry do I know you?"
I simply reminded her of how and when we met and that was all from me. The babe no know say my own craze full my body even my guys sef dey tire.
You might be wondering what happened next lol, I gave her double of what she gave me 1st. Her kid bro understood what was going on and really laughed at her.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by demsid(m): 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
MissGdope:
all these yeye guys sef. A girl will be sincerely rejecting your advances but you won't hear. you will say she is playing hard-to-get. so when she decides to use you as atm and dump you after use, you will come and be ranting on NL
Continue....
make una no geh sense grin grin grin
u Don fck up with this statement of urs, I've liked u since that ur ed Sheeran A Team cover, nd ve been waiting for a day I wd find u again on a thread, but today wc it is u've disappointed me, too bad. So you sef follow for this stvpid hard to get team. MissGdope hai too bad mehn

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Rapmoney(m): 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
ehissi:

Chikenan!!
Well, all I can say is 'You tried' because to me, I don't even encourage people to date for years without getting married talk less of chasing a woman for years! wink Are we doing car race?

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by HXoritz(m): 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
Babes kip playing hard to get....some of ur mates get marry every weekend....oya check am na who dey lose?
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by ichommy(m): 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
kirchofff:
baba any style na style just hint me
PM moi
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Rapmoney(m): 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
demsid:
u Don fck up with this statement of urs, I've liked u since that ur ed Sheeran A Team cover, nd ve been waiting for a day I wd find u again on a thread, but today wc it is u've disappointed me, too bad. So you sef follow for this stvpid hard to get team. MissGdope hai too bad mehn
Bro, you just got me laughing real good! cheesy
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by chronique(m): 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
Do you just walk up to a girl and start chking her? That's weird you know. At least,get to know a bit about her(even if it's for a day or 2),before you start chyking her.
lilzcee:
i just hate it, i will like a girl, grab the courage walk up to her she will say no, i swear i will not talk to her again, even if i do, the passion won't be there again
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by demsid(m): 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
Rapmoney:
Bro, you just got me laughing real good! cheesy
abi now. I gats reconfigure am, b4 I initiate download.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by ichommy(m): 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
Aminat508:
replied
Replied
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by PunterTim(m): 11:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
grin
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by iykekelvins(m): 11:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
Make dem. Dey form. Mumu forming

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Adelekeee: 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
Truth be told...this does not happen in all cases...we "guys" self no dey listen...if a lady says she is not interested, why chasing or disturbing her again...at least they would not say yes to everyone that comes their way, and also who says "YOU" are the best she has seen...

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Blackops(m): 11:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
Those gals go tey for Shiloh
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by PunterTim(m): 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
ehissi:

Chikenan!!
How Can It Take 8 Years To Win Someone Over!.
Dude,Rethink This Situation.
The Thing Is Did She Want To Be With You Or It Took 8 Years To Realize That!.
She Doesn't Love You,She Just Tortured/Flayed You Into Cherishing Her.
You Should Also Note That For Every Second Of Those 8 Years,She Gambled On A Chance To Lose You!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by demsid(m): 12:02am On Jan 23, 2016
esosa993:

but if she plainly doesn't find u interesting, if a gal tells u outright no bro just no she's not digging u at all ..... I don't feel that's hard to get oooo
why would you just say no just like that, in just few days that we been relating, some girls just feel d queue is long, I'm pretty, they lose insight, and start garnering dusts. Wen the so called men of substance approach, maybe cos he's an introvert, or he gat no polished toasting skills or smtin, or he doesn't look flashy, they just form unnecessarily. So many baseless No in town. There is a way u apply wisdom in it even if u ve taken ur time to assess d guy. Hard to get is not hard to detect, u girls know it when u start it. It's better u change. Cos I know u very well, u stubborn
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by ehissi(m): 12:02am On Jan 23, 2016
Rapmoney:
Well, all I can say is 'You tried' because to me, I don't even encourage people to date for years without getting married talk less of chasing a woman for years! wink Are we doing car race?

This is typically what happens around me all the time.

Mr A sees lady A on his way to a friends place. Very beautiful, big ass and cute lips. He goes Omo mehm I need to collect phone number, make I see ukwu chop and he is on a chase. If she gree give am number and she gree make e chop na saraaah be the girl name. The stability of that relationship is tied to the possibilty of him seeing and accessible another lady with a bigger ass and cuter lips!! Or better still, MR A has a lady A he is dating/engaged to but he sees a Lady B that suits his fancy, he swoops in for the kill to chop and clean mouth, at the end of the day, that relationship is going nowhere because he has made no honest or sincere commitment in anyway!!

I have seen live, a case of a couple here in Nigeria - lagos to be precise - and not hollywood or on The Kardashians that got married on Saturday and by the next saturday, Oga wants a divorce!! By the end of the month the marriage was dissolved!! The guy na NNPC staff the babe na bank worker!!

I don't need that kind of drama in my life so I chose to wait patiently for my missing rib!!

On a lighter note, don't be surprised, some of the folks - emphasis on some - whey dey call babe hard to get na konji na e dey worry them no be say babe dey hard to get or the guy himself dey "hard-to-accept"! grin

Maybe she appreciate his company as a platonic friend, instead he mis-interprets it as a mixture of "love + Hard-to-get"; is it her fault that his intelligence as a man no enter relationship issues??
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by demsid(m): 12:04am On Jan 23, 2016
Adelekeee:
Truth be told...this does not happen in all cases...we "guys" self no dey listen...if a lady says she is not interested, why chasing or disturbing her again...at least they would not say yes to everyone that comes their way, and also who says "YOU" are the best she has seen...
Abegii go siddown for somewhere. Minister for women affairs
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Roks(m): 12:04am On Jan 23, 2016
Toks2008:

My life in one single thread.
Awesome
awwwwww
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by dagbokoncept(m): 12:05am On Jan 23, 2016
Very true. That's just how i am.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Brunel(m): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2016
lol.
what shall it profit a woman to play hard-to-get unnecessarily and then when you're finally gotten you start chasing the young man even longer. hehe

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by demsid(m): 12:08am On Jan 23, 2016
wristbangle:

Excellent research doctor ronald4lif.

This hard to get mechanism is what some ladies actually use to beef their deflated esteem, feeling as if their market value is 2nd to none. There is no point proving this attitude when she knows the guy possess what she is looking for.

Most time ladies always say "ooo if I don't do it, he will consider me as their cheap hoe". Like I told a female friend of mine today, a guy will not respect u becos of your proving to hard attitude.

Honestly this attitude is becoming stale and blatantly silly. The sharp ladies nutmeg husband material dudes but the shakara ones end up as side chic to a player sad

@ oliviaarims, nice comment from you.
last bullet, u get am that's just d fact and reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions / Pre-Wedding Shoot: When A Doctor Is Engaged To A Doctor / What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.