Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. (69749 Views)

Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Wow! Another Niaja University Student S/ex Video Leak/ed Out! This Is Worst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by DipoDee: 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
....and this one (Op) is one of the future leaders Nigeria is banking on? When kids younger than he is are racking their brains to invent something, start a biz, make a difference...see thrash from a man. Ok oh...pussy-nigga, your tail will soon meet your head.

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
DipoDee:
....and this one (Op) is one of the future leaders Nigeria is banking on? When kids younger than he is are racking their brains to invent something, start a biz, make a difference...see thrash from a man. Ok oh...pussy-nigga, your tail will soon meet your head.
Thank you very much sir.

Our present leaders laid the precedence.

Tell me how many wives Obasanjo has.
Also tell me how many wives Sule Sanusi Lamido has.

I will tell you something again.

Most men who don't understand women's psychology eventually turn out to be rapists.

Am I not doing humanity some good by teaching them how to get sex legitimately?

This is a whole lot of trash indeed! grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by FrankLampard: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
PushPlay:

Thank you very much sir.

Our present leader laid the precedence.

Tell me how many wives Obasanjo has.
Also tell me how many wives Sule Sanusi Lamido has.

I will tell you something again.

Most men who don't understand women's psychology eventually turn out to be rapists.

Am I not doing humanity some good by teaching them how to get sex legitimately?

This is a whole lot of trash indeed! grin

We have told you to forget all this gay dudes. Just continue, before my MB go expire.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by fyneboi79(m): 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You outta be ashamed of yerself for makin' this thread!!
I concur cos he is casting our techniques to the whole world. Don't kiss and tell grin and besides this kind of life isn't meant for every guy. Its actually a weakness when you can't keep ur hands off the women and its nothing to be proud of.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
fyneboi79:
I concur cos he is casting our techniques to the whole world. Don't kiss and tell grin and besides this kind of life isn't meant for every guy. Its actually a weakness when you can't keep ur hands off the women and its nothing to be proud of.
You outta be ashamed for this comment,the last sentence exempt.
You concur with this also? wink grin
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by fyneboi79(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
PushPlay:

Thank you my brother.

The goal of this thread is to get as many people as possible informed on how to get what they want from any kind of girl they desire.

To be very honest with you, I learnt these things the hard way.

Nowadays, I don't even have to meet a girl in an eatery or some fancy place before she visits me. It's all about the mind game and a little bit of patience.

Over time, she will be the one seeking you out. wink
Like I said before and I will echo it again,you may teach them all u want to teach but it won't work for every guy. Guys like u don't have to think about it cos its a part of u. U have the words lined up as soon as u sight a target. What about the slow guys with bad diction? Have u considered that. grin
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by fyneboi79(m): 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You outta be ashamed for this comment,the last sentence exempt.
You concur with this also? wink grin
Hey that's in the past! now I'm all grown and responsible now with just 7 girlfriends *na joke o* Seriously there is no gain in that life.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
This sounds like a topic i would write and open, dude must be related to me in some weird way... cool

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
fyneboi79:
Hey that's in the past! now I'm all grown and responsible now with just 7 girlfriends *na joke o* Seriously there is no gain in that life.
You have seen the light, continue to walk in it wink bye
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
DipoDee:

i am still trying to understand what your point was exactly, just because a girl has fun, gets laid like we all do but don't talk about it, how does that in any way stop him from working, hustling or making his money??
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by lullu: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
Pls ladies don't take it personal. The guy is actually making some sense. Guys have gotten girls using these tricks. Just be wise and use your brain. especially for the younger ladies. We should start Thinking like guys. be independent, Expect Nothing from a guy,Use there trick against them. Equip yourself take yourself out if u have to. Everybody has their story in relationship matters. What works for john MIT not work for Tony.Nice trick though.

21 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by amiskurie(m): 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
FrankLampard:

It is not as if I don't have anything doing sha. What I do is this: I go to big shops, eateries and big businesses (farms, filling stations and co) on a specific day and I submit my proposal to design their desire website for them.

So when I get the job, I do all my designs at home, so people see me as a jobless dude, because I'm always at home.

But will be getting my first car by mid this yr. Looking forward to it.

I'm still looking for job tho.

Pls sir,what is the best form to deliver a proposal to a big firm here in Nigeria,is it manual delivery or E-mail?

Reply ASAP!
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Wow!
I never knew this topic will be so controversial.

Thanks for the support guys.

And for the critics, you guys tend to even bring out the best in me..grin

I'll like to address someone who said this topic was stolen.

I will like to say I've also learnt from many people's personal experience which they share and ofcourse thread people like CharlesNneji created.

I read some of his posts and find some of his techniques very useful. However, what I write here are mainly inspired by my personal experience over the years.

There are many revelations I will make that will blow some of you people's mind but I will save the best for the last. grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
PushPlay:
God bless you at sexylogan. grin

@ Chayomastic , you are right in some ways but I wouldn't want to deviate from the goal of this thread which is letting guys know how to hit the Coochie which is also part of the necessities of life. . grin

I also love your rich nice guy analysis but don't forget that the dude is "rich and nice" so whatever a girl gets from him is out of his own free will and not necessarily because he is gullible.

Such girls should consider any largesse they get from such "rich and nice guys" a favour and nothing more.
This is no lies..happened to me..added a girl on BBM..she asked me how I got her pin and promised to delete me after 24 hours if I don't tell her..I tried to bypass but she refused..and insisted..later at night,I introduced myself as a medical doctor..and how I own my own hospital.that was when i cam back recently frI'm ukraine..I now asked her to delete me since she can't keep me..but she said no..that she allow me cause of God.then I now told her that I delete her.then she began to say I am now being rude..lol.it didn't take more than a week and we had seeex and it continued for days until I dumped her..cause she came for what I was bit who I am

12 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
CHESTER48:
This is no lies..happened to me..added a girl on BBM..she asked me how I got her pin and promised to delete me after 24 hours if I don't tell her..I tried to bypass but she refused..and insisted..later at night,I introduced myself as a medical doctor..and how I own my own hospital.that was when i cam back recently frI'm ukraine..I now asked her to delete me since she can't keep me..but she said no..that she allow me cause of God.then I now told her that I delete her.then she began to say I am now being rude..lol.it didn't take more than a week and we had seeex and it continued for days until I dumped her..cause she came for what I was bit who I am

LWKMD! grin cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Mcslize: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
PushPlay:
When you talk about women and their way of thinking , I must say they vary according to different cultures.

To get laid by a Nigerian girl takes extra ordinary things and trust me it isn't all about your money or swag.

I have to tell you this, the last girl I got laid cost me less than 500 Naira and I must say we shagged many times before I quit and she even begged but I knew I was done and had to move on.

That doesn't mean she's cheap, I only brought in my A game to get what I wanted. She even told me about guys who came with their money and swag and she asked if she could "chop" their money.

Ofcourse I had to act the good guy, so I told her she shouldn't.

As I speak now, I just spoke to another girl tonight and hopefully she will be visiting tomorrow for her first gig. grin

My next post will highlight what you need to convince a lady your are worth her body and time.

Comments are welcome. wink

Ride on Baba. Pls I will luv to have ur whatsapp numb. Accept my email request so that u can text it to my email box abeg. I have things to discuss wit u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Silver16(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
I fear oo
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Koleman(m): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
Op. I don de grow grey hair o
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Vikky014(f): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
PushPlay:
Okay guys.
Sorry for keeping you waiting.
I had a hectic weekend and I eventually couldn't make an appointment with my new catch so we rescheduled.

According to our chat today, she informed me she will be getting her hair done "to look beautiful and sexy for me". That's in her own words.

She also promised she would visit tomorrow.

As our chat went on, she made me understand her birthday is coming up and would want a special gift.

Do you now see what I'm saying guys.

I wish I could upload screen shots of our conversation but then I really don't have to do that just for you to have proofs.

I'll save it for future references after I might have chopped and clean mouth. grin

More updates coming soon.
in ur small mind you think the gurl dnt visit nairaland
besides your tricks cant work for me
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by sexaddict08(m): 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
CertifiedSamuel:
Hmmmm, OP's idea of a topic isn't totally out of place but what's out of place in my opinion, is d context.

Virtually every matured human being has got his/her story to tell in regards relationships. 95% of such stories are bad memories but like d adage goes, 'an eye for an eye, makes the world go blind'.

This is a public forum and 'almost' every female who reads what the OP is portraying here will tend to harden their heart against men like us who re really seeking 'true love'.

May God continue to help this present human race. #Peace!

it seems u don't understand women brain...even if this Op toast them that are here they will still open their legs. Just know her problem n assure her you can solve it, even if u can't.

12 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Walexsammy(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Do u av a gf?
Do u av conscience at all?

shocked shocked shocked shocked my God hope u conduct hiv test on dose girls sha
HIV?, pls whatz dat?
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by halfricanadian(f): 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
Walexsammy:
HIV?, pls whatz dat?

It means have it in vain
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by musicwriter(m): 12:37am On Mar 09, 2016
Ifakiland:
nigger in ur mind u a player rite? getting a gal to sleep with u is easy...d real work is getting one to love u wholeheartedly. when u av tips for dat one let us know.

That's exactly what the OP is saying. As a matter of fact, he best understand what you're saying. For instance, he said he have 100 already on his list, and non of them is real.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by FrankLampard: 2:02am On Mar 09, 2016
amiskurie:

Pls sir,what is the best form to deliver a proposal to a big firm here in Nigeria,is it manual delivery or E-mail?

Reply ASAP!

You need to visit them personally. As in. You need them to see you as parasite, some will eventually call you, when something comes up.

Make sure you have a complimentary card. Even if you printed a fake company name on it. Just have it.

My mail is jl_eze@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by succyreal(m): 5:24am On Mar 09, 2016
this application can only be applied by fake guys with no integrity. what is the point of deceiving a lady just to have sex with her? then latter we she discover your deceits what are u trying to prove?

it is better to present yourself the way u are cos with it u will surly find true love not multiple sexual intercourse.

players pls no vex o
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Dfinex(f): 6:39am On Mar 09, 2016
@ op, u think it's every lady that will fall for your scam......mtcheeeeeeeew!!!!!
Please u need to up your game.

And for the guys that are concurring to this. ....it may interest u to know that the way u think the women reason may actually be a delusion. ....because there's actually no science that will give a general perception of how the mind works even psychology.
what works for one may not necessarily work for another. .....we are different so also the way we reason and see things.
what interests me in a guy may not be his carriage or what he is......my interest may just be spurred by the calmness in his voice or maybe by the way he listens when I talk.
so the bottomline is u may be right on one hand given individual cases but making a generalization is what is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Kay17: 6:40am On Mar 09, 2016
400billionman:

Irrelevant questions.

Smh.

You look like the beast shaa..

Dont feel intimidated.

These are obvious questions you ought to ask yourself. You can't accept any random girl, do you think your ideal type of woman will accept just any random guy?!

You have to know what attracts her, otherwise you are gambling in the dark.

Now, women with different qualities will have different expectations. A prostitute and other of such basic ladies will want money, sex and be needy; your beautiful intelligent ideal woman ought to expect more than these from you, otherwise she is basic as well.

It is simple logic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 09, 2016
PushPlay u need d right partner and i believe halfricanadian will b perfect for u if u treat her right...
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by halfricanadian(f): 8:15am On Mar 09, 2016
tuffpivot:
PushPlay u need d right partner and i believe halfricanadian will b perfect for u if u treat her right...

lipsrsealed im not interested
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by halfricanadian(f): 8:15am On Mar 09, 2016
tuffpivot:

lipsrsealed im not interested.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by ghostofsparta(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2016
FrankLampard:
[size=24pt]This one all the ladies here are ranting. PushPlay it means this your trick they work oh, u r exposing their secrets and they are very angry.[/size]
Hey kiddo he hasn't being exposing any any secrets, why? Because there exist no secrets to be exposed. I see no big deal in the OP's hooks which you and others seem to be so animated about. Given the OP's serialized postings....all I see is the OP's own way of responding to an overwhelming excitation. A means of finally satisfying a coping mechanism by sharing what particularly works for him in order to fulfil a self-dazzling ego-trip born of his eureka (psychologically speaking). It's like a cobbler who discovers a technique on how to make/mend shoes 3 times faster than his fellows and yet doesn't feel complete despite his success unless he shares is trick.

PushPlay:
Walk the Talk

This is where you convince her about everything you have LIED about yourself.
NB: bolded. The power in your magic wand here is obviously the impact of how 'convincing' one can be, regardless of whether it's all deceit or not. Truth is if one is heading to be the next Mark Zukerberg, one doesn't really need to convince her. It will be exhibited naturally in the course of time, but still let me point out the folly of this general tactic which you seem to have missappropriated as yours;
tell me....what about ladies who don't want to be convinced of anything whatsoever ? They just want to evaluate how intelligent you are or how they can reflect on how popular they've visualize a future with you?
I'm truly sorry to bust the bubbles of some guys here but the OPs suggestion is at best a stratagem for those who lack the confident to be real and prefer to lure the bimbhoes, won't work for all bimbhoes sef. It's yet another coy to snare the inexperience and naïve opposite s3x who don't need to be ensnared.

PushPlay:

First of all, you have to look attractive enough to make her consider spending time with you. Women will base 80% of their judgement of your appearance. Do you claim to be successful, your appearance must fit the description.

Oga stop generalizing for Nigeria reality states that the number of guys who assume the appearance of what they're not are tripled by the number of babes who not only portray to be what they aren't but can also see thru such kinda guys. So why all these false-appearance game when we can follow Dej Loaf advise and let's just be real. What about damsels who crave crazy guys, who measure a guy's worth on how insane or daring he is ?

PushPlay:

These are basic barbaric things everyone who seeks to attract a decent call-girl in decent clothing
You must mean the words in bold. If not then you've unknowingly contravened the purpose of your title (How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You) because no true decent girl would fall for your 'How To'. I'm not saying a true decent naija girls don't have enough sex hormones to feel sexually aroused to get straffed
before the silly ones begins to quote me out of context and distort my point which still remains that your "How To" only works for a certain type ad classes of naija babes.

PushPlay:
Invest some money in getting yourself a good wrist watch, gadgets, a nice smelling cologne or body spray, fashion accessories like a hat, eye glasses, cuffl inks, bracelets and armlets e.t.c

These are tiny little details about you that could sway her decision in favour of dating you.
Let's assume by the time you earmark aside the money to (from the money you just finished hustling) invest in those material things to sway or impress or entice or bedazzled that your so decent a lady who's got your mum's pretty eyes and more even she's from her hometown, bro there are many more Oshiomoles kinda guys and men who are ever ready to out-game you extravagantly in the material displaying department unless the you're lucky the naija babe hasn't be spotted.

PushPlay:
Next update is still on walking the talk but this time involves seducing her with lies. grin
Haha!!!! I said it na, your method is the pure usual deception jor!
which is no more different than paying a s3x worker to log-in just that un-patented strategy needs time to be given the password to access their account. I even thought yours may apply to all where I hoped may get some titbits on how I can get to lay those truly sophisticated rare babes who wouldn't normally budge but may budge to indulge in the s3xual fantasy of a twisted masochist like me. In conclusion. There are guys who don't go to all the extent you've highlighted and would still get whatever it is from their desired opposite without resorting to any ruse whatsoever nor money dangling and material flaunting.

Napoleon, Genghis Khan and Hitler are both conquerors but never employed the same strategy but still got the job done, point is....your tactics comes incompatible with some guys else tell me how does it applies for a guy I met who claimed he gets laid more than he could ever bargain for due to the nature of his cosmetic-related work.

Truth is I'm sick of seeing everywhere on NL topic by guys for guys on kpekus, one day I hope to write and post an epistle to demystify the average naija guy your fascination with kpekus, how the many of you naija guys made our babes this vicious and got relationship twisted.

6 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2016
Mr Ghostofsparta, thanks for your opinion.
I will proceed shortly. I have to attend to important personal business now.
Thanks for you time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.