Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants (54320 Views)

Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role / FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by SleekAboki: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Armageddon beckons!

1 Like

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Horus(m): 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2016

Nigerian Army helicopters against Niger Delta Militants

4 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Horus(m): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2016

Nigerian Air Force Mi-35 helicopter against Niger Delta Militants

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Horus(m): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Horus(m): 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Horus(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Horus(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2016

Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces in landing craft

5 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by emerged01(m): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
Men are either to be pampered or crushed. In this situation, even if FG wins the war against NDA,it is still a loss. Settlement is the best.

3 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Themandator: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms3ryq21oKw

[size=14pt]Chief Army Staff Meets General Officers Commanding To Tackle Militancy in Niger Delta[/size]

The leadership of the Nigerian Army has renewed commitment to tackle militancy in the Niger Delta Region, this was at a meeting of the general officers commanding, presided over by the Chief Army Staff, Lt General Tukur Buratai at the Army Headquarters

So what have they been doing all the while?

3 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Yamyampo
Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by corporateDan(m): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
When God wants to pass a message about you through your plate number

3 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Akpan107(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Is it a crime to ask for resource control? while the Northerners are controlling their Cows, yam and granut oil but they dont want us to control our crude oil... time shall tell.

5 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by chuose: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
In the Words of Mohammed Ali

YOU CANNOT HIT WHAT YOU CAN'T SEE!

The NDA guys no dey water, dem dey by the pipes.

All this na flexing.

BUT WAIT ....................
I thought they asked the Nigerian Army to stand down?

But why cant these be used against the Fulani Herdsmen?

5 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
Why dem never capture tompolo?

1 Like

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by andresia(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
chuose:
In the Words of Mohammed Ali

YOU CANNOT HIT WHAT YOU CAN'T SEE!

The NDA guys no dey water, dem dey by the pipes.

All this na flexing.

BUT WAIT ....................
I thought they asked the Nigerian Army to stand down?

But why cant these be used against the Fulani Herdsmen?

No be you say na flex?

Just wait and see

8 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by jrupa(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
Why our leaders them like to suffer our MILITARY self.

1 Like

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
macluvph1:
I laugh in swahili, those angry avenger guys will be smilling to welcome them.

Buratai no come complain to us that ur soldiers are getting drowned every minute.

Hmmmm

It is well
Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
Horus:

Nigerian Army helicopters against Niger Delta Militants
You don't use helicopter to fight militants who lives in the creek.

3 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by BizLifeE: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
The army shouldn't be left idle. These scumbags called avengers must be dealt with. Let foreigners shout and shout. Can they accept such a thing in their country? When these lazy louts refuse dialogue, what else do they want? The reality is that their actions are treasonable felonies.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9GLCLCHy8A

[size=14pt]Nigerian Army Commissions Gun Boats to tackle militancy
in the Niger delta[/size]

The Chief of Defence Staff, General Gabriel Olonishakin says the armed forces is prepared to tackle resurgence of militancy in the Niger delta region.

Goodluck to the Nigerian Army

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
When the Avengers operate, the nigerian army is sleeping. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by d33types: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Horus:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1692938_10x7y0w_jpeg293a1ebf27803420516a24f188e69371

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1692939_1554cx4_jpeg79104615438427f9a756fb03ff836bd1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1692936_v8j2w_jpeg0fd8516c6e1e5d386ec6aac22bfbdd83

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1692937_2qntg20_jpeg809e80b4fc101a743a803e6d91791136

Nigerian Air Force, Nimasa showcase the first of seven incoming isr planes; geared towards checking the activities of Niger Delta Militants, pirates and illegal bunkerers in the maritime domain

nice pics but the drone monitoring screen shows 2014 (2yrs ago during GEJ's tenure)..we had all these machines since.they arent new , so stop the lies by saying "the first of seven incoming isr planes;"

11 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms3ryq21oKw

[size=14pt]Chief Army Staff Meets General Officers Commanding To Tackle Militancy in Niger Delta[/size]

The leadership of the Nigerian Army has renewed commitment to tackle militancy in the Niger Delta Region, this was at a meeting of the general officers commanding, presided over by the Chief Army Staff, Lt General Tukur Buratai at the Army Headquarters

God will help your boys out

Go with success

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by skyman200(m): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Let see how northern soldiers can takle those militant, just watching .
Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
Love Machine:
Why dem never capture tompolo?
They don't even knw his current location.

That's how incompetent our security forces are....make them go creeks, those boys go show them pepper.

1 Like

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by montezz(f): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
oweniwe:

So it is okay by you all the states go broke and are unable to pay salaries of millions of workers because the government is bent on jailing a few people?

Is it okay by you for the government to lose $5bn because it want to recover $1bn?

It is like a shop owner who locked shop to go pursue debtors and is complaining that he is not making sales or profit.... Whereas, his shop remain locked. He locked up his shop with goods worth N1bn to go pursue debtors who owed him N100m... He has been unable to pay his workers salaries as a result.

If I were Buhari, I wouldn't make millions of civil servants suffer 7 months unpaid salaries because few people stolen some money... Even if he suceeds in recovering the stolen money, it would still not be enough to pay accumulated workers salaries.

I'll rather forget about the past... ensure loopholes in the government are blocked and face the future, finish...!!!

It is wrong to make millions of civil servants suffer for the sins of few thieves
Take 5!

2 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by MrMcJay(m): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:
Whoever that is sending soldiers to kill people of the Easter region shall know no peace and will soon be hurried according to Islamic burial rites.

Bookmark this page for reference.

PHARAOH leave Gods people before it's too late for you.

Everybody here should pass on this message to Pharaoh.

God asked me to tell Pharaoh of Nigeria to Leave the Children of God or he will Die Soon.

Stop the attachee by force, speak for yourself. Delta State falls under the Old Western Region.

Which God asked you? You better eat well before coming to type nonsense on NL.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by eleko1: 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
Shildren of God WeY dey bomb pipeline? God doesn't hear useless talk.
NATIONALPASTOR:
Whoever that is sending soldiers to kill people of the Easter region shall know no peace and will soon be hurried according to Islamic burial rites.

Bookmark this page for reference.

PHARAOH leave Gods people before it's too late for you.

Everybody here should pass on this message to Pharaoh.

God asked me to tell Pharaoh of Nigeria to Leave the Children of God or he will Die Soon.

5 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by pacino2626: 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
@Horus

Allah I swear you got very nice pictures. Wow Jonathan really bought some gears after-all.

Back to topic. I remain one of those die hard military fans, yea though dad said no way undecided

I friend, sch mate made it to ssc same yr I finally opted for oil and gas. As a barrack boy with ginger I told him that when he's thru with Counter Force training he should head to the Amphibious batallion to be a commando. grin

My guy said NO o. That he doesn't want to die young! Facing the militants in the high seas or the creeks during pipeline leak repair is the worst nightmare of any project team cuz these guys decimate naval and army personnel alongside any worker or team that shields them.

This is not the movie 'Act of Valor' attacking pirates is a different ball game. I advise we thread with caution.

SBS looking good. Thumbs up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
herbie27:
When the Avengers operate, the nigerian army is sleeping. cheesy
While the army patrol in the creek by day they goes to sleep at night.The NDA sleeps in the day and carryout attack at night.Body no be wood.

2 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Horus(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
d33types:

nice pics but the drone monitoring screen shows 2014..we had all these machines since.they arent new

And? why do you believe that these machines are obsolete?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper / Osinbajo Commissions Calabar Monorail (Photos) / Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.