Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants (54316 Views)

Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role / FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Love Machine:
The army patrol in the day and goes to sleep at night.The NDA sleeps in the day and carryout attack at night.
Shikena!. cheesy with their odeshi jas. grin
Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by eleko1: 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Baba DAura just dey pity those scavengers.Wish Nah OBJ/ABacha,I go Enjoy the drama.
Horus:

Nigerian Army helicopters against Niger Delta Militants

kill those pest sad undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Earth2Metahuman: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
Thanks for the pictures horus

4 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by DjAduba(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
tdayof:
it's not about understanding the creek... Our military just lacks Intel and a proper way of conducting operation.. You don't just send in military personnel to an area. That ain't a crime scene but a militant controlled area... The Nigerian military doesn't know if she is on an offensive or defensive action.
Guy, that is ur opinion.... But let's see.

we go see who go tire!

3 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Akpan107(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
oweniwe:

So it is okay by you all the states go broke and are unable to pay salaries of millions of workers because the government is bent on jailing a few people?

Is it okay by you for the government to lose $5bn because it want to recover $1bn?

It is like a shop owner who locked shop to go pursue debtors and is complaining that he is not making sales or profit.... Whereas, his shop remain locked. He locked up his shop with goods worth N1bn to go pursue debtors who owed him N100m... He has been unable to pay his workers salaries as a result.

If I were Buhari, I wouldn't make millions of civil servants suffer 7 months unpaid salaries because few people stolen some money... Even if he suceeds in recovering the stolen money, it would still not be enough to pay accumulated workers salaries.

I'll rather forget about the past... ensure loopholes in the government are blocked and face the future, finish...!!!

It is wrong to make millions of civil servants suffer for the sins of few thieves
...and those who own the oil need what belongs to them, is it a bad thing?
Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
eleko1:
Baba DAura just dey pity those scavengers.Wish Nah OBJ/ABacha,I go Enjoy the drama. kill those pest sad undecided
How many of them obj kill?Na dem still dey bomb so.
Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by MoneyGreen(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
IllegalMoney:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin
RIP in advance to the Northern (abo-kis)soldiers who can't swim n lack amphibian training n skills that will be sent on a sucicide mission to the inner most and mysterious creeks of the Niger Delta
[/size]
Come, you and that ftc guy, if e happen, if our soldier begin show NDA pepper mek una no come dey vex oh. Ehen.

2 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by akinola1736(m): 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nigeria Army will finish the avengers within a month. Those of you instigating those hurriedly trained avengers should stop. If they had not been Nigerians and that the NA are being restrained, the army would have finish them. Never compare avengers issue with that of Book Haram o. Avengers should thread the path of peace laid out for them. For now, Nigeria is indivisible, it may be later.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by erico2k2(m): 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Plz Oohhh who bought all these Military hardwares
Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Aadeoti31(m): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
D Issue Of D Sole Called Niger Delta Is Not Dat Critical Dere Problem Is Mal-nutrition Nd Poverty If Nigerian Army Is Ready To Face Them, Dey Will Surely Defeat Them ,

2 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by EdoBoy90(m): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
I just pity those who said NDA will defeat the Nigerian Army or arm forces. first, the army will defeat NDA by blocking them from access to food. second, by bombarding them using the air force. third, the army are well organized than them. We are agreed ok but you people shouldn't complain when the hit and bombardment start ooo. Army have much weapons than them. Jet fighters and suivellance aircraft are on ground. we shall see who will cry last.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by eleko1: 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
Good.let them continue with their lunacy. I pity the innocent wey go buy market.
Love Machine:
How many of them obj kill?Na dem still dey bomb so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Gabflex: 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adminisher:

I am laughing at anybody who says a modern army cannot operate on water. It is an extremely stupid thing to say. The Nigerian Army is at home in all terrain. What do people think Nigeria is?. There are Ijaw who can't swim and there are Hausa who are fishermen. In the North East Boko Haram attacked Niger Army by crossing on water. People should stop deceiving themselves. In any case, the NA now attacks on land sea and air so people should get prepared.

oboi go and sleep.
even if they can swim, I bet they won't last.

the Avengers are not fool, do u think they will be visible to the Nigerian army?

if the Nigerian Navy that operates on water can not boast of killing or arrestting one Avenger, then the Nigerian Land Army should not reason that way.

ALL WE WANT IS PEACE IN NIGERIA.

THE MORE NA Threatens, the more angry the Avengers becomes.

PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by rottennaija(m): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
macluvph1:
I laugh in swahili, those angry avenger guys will be smilling to welcome them.

Buratai no come complain to us that ur soldiers are getting drowned every minute.

Make them come tackle the NA na? E no be Wetin we wan hear be that? Yes, they are sophisticated and fully equipped, but mek them come tackle the NA now
Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by emmak2k4(m): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
oweniwe:

So it is okay by you all the states go broke and are unable to pay salaries of millions of workers because the government is bent on jailing a few people?

Is it okay by you for the government to lose $5bn because it want to recover $1bn?

It is like a shop owner who locked shop to go pursue debtors and is complaining that he is not making sales or profit.... Whereas, his shop remain locked. He locked up his shop with goods worth N1bn to go pursue debtors who owed him N100m... He has been unable to pay his workers salaries as a result.

If I were Buhari, I wouldn't make millions of civil servants suffer 7 months unpaid salaries because few people stolen some money... Even if he suceeds in recovering the stolen money, it would still not be enough to pay accumulated workers salaries.

I'll rather forget about the past... ensure loopholes in the government are blocked and face the future, finish...!!!

It is wrong to make millions of civil servants suffer for the sins of few thieves

This is actually the most dumbest of all analysis on NL so far!
It is people like you that actually contributed to bringing us to this current state we all find ourselves in as a nation, people who condone corruption and injustice. Your type wouldn't mind worshiping the corrupt over a mussel of meat. I have always maintained my stand, if Nigeria would burn over PMB intention to correct the mistakes of our immediate past by bringing PDP/IPOB/APC thieves to justice, then so be it my brother. We can't claim to be sane if we can't lend a supportive hand to an individual who attempt to fight corruption an injustice just because some selected hired miscreant are opposing him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Horus(m): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
I think this time around.
Militancy will be exterminated in Nigeria for good.

1 Like

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
eleko1:
Good.let them continue with their lunacy. I pity the innocent wey go buy market.
Killing innocent people cannot stop pipeline vandalism.
Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
Horus:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3761063_treffds_jpeg3ec8b59834d5a618a7442567575ebd5b

Nigerian Navy Commando

I love that riffle.

Still searching for the name though it looks like Chinese assault riffle and so sure it is gas operated.

1 Like

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Horus(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by lebienconnu: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
At last we know what Jonathan and Allison spent all the they stole money on. Buying weapons to equip the militants. I remember the time when Oritsejafork 50 cent's aircraft was implicated in an illegal weapon deal in South Africa. Two Israeli weapon expert were caught with them. Also I remember the allegations of Obasanjo.

The Nigeria Army should not take this lightly. They should prepare for a full fledged war. If you wake up in the morning and you see a chick challenging you, please be careful because it might have grown teeth overnight. The Niger Delta Avengers' leaf that is dancing on surface of the sea have the drummers at the bottom of the sea.

This is going to be a decisive war. The NA should be careful and consider they are at war with Israel and not NDA. How else does one explain the Israeli weapon experts caught with Asari Dokubo with 15million dollars cash in SA? They recently threatened to assassinate the President.

Again I warn the NA. This war is not going to be a walk over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by d33types: 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Horus:

And? why do you believe that these machines are obsolete?

I didn't say they re obsolete ,I said they aren't new and were bought by GEJ's supposedly inept government

meanwhile ,they weren't used against boko harem.. hypocritical fulani government we have.

Nigerians and word semantics sha
Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by eleko1: 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Make we sidon dey look pipu wey go cry/wail last.*playing Sunny Ade musuc*E KILO F'OMO DE.
Love Machine:
Killing innocent people cannot stop pipeline vandalism.
Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by SuperS1Panther: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
PMB should declare State of Emergency in RIvers, Delta and Bayelsa.

All routes in and out of the creeks in those states, whether on land sea or air should be blocked.

CIvilians should be given a window to pass through controlled exit points to safety within a stipulated period.

Afterwards, bombing of everything moving and standing on land air and sea should commence. There should be continuous and sustained baptismal of hell fire for 7days and 7 nights by Army, Air FOrce and Navy.

Simply assist the militants to finish off their bombing assignment.

Nigeria will start exploration again afterwards. No one has a monopoly of madness.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by eleko1: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
mrvitalis:
Well just laugh at people who think the Nigerian army can operate in the swamps.... It's just too funny, it's like saying the Nigerian army can't use jet fighters

When the time comes we will know who will cry

Deploying men of the NA who lack amphibious training, to the mysterious creeks, is a suicide mission, All those heavy military equipments na wash. Can you use most of those shitty equipments in the creeks?, the other time over 50 soldiers died at once, only God knows how many will die this time around, let's watch and see... Although i don't support militancy.
Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by delerx(m): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
God bless Nigeria. God bless the Nigerian military. God punish those against peaceful coexistence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by infofta(m): 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
What is their mission? To kill all the militants or to protect the pipelines? I don't see them wining either on the long run. I see history repeating itself again. RIP president Yar adua. I can see civil war.
Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by unite4real: 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
mamabomboy:
A land army with no amphibian training is sent to combat different guerilla ghostmode sects. The answer is simple, the NA will be decimated and butchered like cattle. I just wish the clowns on NL supporting the army's suicidal mission would be drafted by the army. That would be poetic justice.

You are not a military man, so do your background study before spilling anything. For your information, the nigerian army has Batalions in all departments of warfare. There is Amphibious Batalion in Warri, there is Nigerian army airborne Batalion in markudi. There is defence intelligence, infantry, etc. It's not enough to just conclude on what you don't know about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by mrvitalis(m): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
Patrick96:
Deploying men of the NA who lack amphibious training, to the mysterious creeks, is a suicide mission, All those heavy military equipments na wash. Can you use most of those shitty equipments in the creeks?, the other time over 50 soldiers died at once, only God knows how many will die this time around, let's watch and see... Although i don't support militancy.
Lol I just laugh at this comment... . When the time comes u will see who will raise alarm

Let the boys come out and make their position know and stop using civilians as shield then we will know if Nigerian army has amphibian training or not

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by chronique(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
The NDA aren't showing off any equipment but have been a 100% accurate in their operations,and have shown us results. NA on the other hand havenbeen able to show a genuine militant caught. With all the technology and weapons the army boast of,all they could do was to arrest chevron workers and present them as avengers. In my opinion,I think all these pictures being posted here,just makes the army look ridiculous and utterly useless,when you compare their results so far as against that of the militants. We don't need all these pictures;get the militants and we'd know you're working. The NA is gradually going the way of the Nigerian police that only shows up after a successful robbery operation has been carried out,and ends up arrestingg innocent citizens.
Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Horus(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Shares His 2015 Quote On Facebook today / History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper / Osinbajo Commissions Calabar Monorail (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.