Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! (43849 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You / Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=vanquay69 post=47982589][/quote]

[size=30pt] for a guy that takes pride in insulting people its amazing that all you can produce are picture common open your smelling mouth and tempt me to bitchhhh slap you this night PLEASE kiss[/size]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Sirmuel1(m): 12:43am On Jul 29, 2016
Make I park for here jare grin
Comedians full this place grin grin

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 29, 2016
vanquay69:

[blcolor=#770077]STFU...First you a spineless alternate,

Second...It's really not worth it, it just shows how retarded_ you are and right now you being a nice little retard_

[/color][/i][/b]

[size=30pt] BRO YOU LOOK LIKE A FISH AND URE CALLING ME SPINELESS! IF IT WASNT WORTH IT! WHY MENTION ME, ISNT THAT STUPID OF YOU? OR WAIT URE STUPID ALREADY, URE HATER BUT HERE AND ONLINE SAW YOUR PICTURES UGLY THING, WERE YOU NOT THE FOOL THAT ATTACKED ADEH LAST WEEK? DONT COME HERE AND ACT DECENT LIKE YOU ARE SANE OR SOMETHING! YOU ARE A SICK WASTE OF HUMAN BODY! I SPENT JUST 20MINS READING ALL YOUR PAST COMMENTS AND I ALREADY HATE YOU![/size]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 29, 2016
[size=30pt]king in vahala YOU HAVENT ANSWERED ME! WHICH SCHOOL YOU GO? COME LIE NA! cheesy cheesy MUGU DULL WASTE[/size]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 29, 2016
vanquay69:

Ah, we have A weyrey here...Well apologies will be made in due course and never really hid my pics.

Really wondering what's there to hate in you...Delusions...Delusions...Delusions
[/i]

[size=30pt] YOU DONE CALM DOWN cheesy YOU NO DEY BRAG AGAIN? DUDE URE POO IRRITATING AND ANNOYING DELETE YOUR ACCOUT RIGHT NOW AND NO ONE WILL MISS YOU! [/size]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Sirmuel1(m): 12:51am On Jul 29, 2016
Everybody come ooo grin

Amebo no go kill me sha

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 29, 2016
honestman123456:

[size=3pt] YOU DONE CALM DOWN cheesy YOU NO DEY BRAG AGAIN? DUDE URE POO IRRITATING AND ANNOYING DELETE YOUR ACCOUT RIGHT NOW AND NO ONE WILL MISS YOU! [/size]

I still brag...Only thing is you a fan so you know all I brag about anyways...I appreciate you cool

I will...In due course, has your heart rate dropped now?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 29, 2016
vanquay69:

Ah, we have A weyrey here...Well apologies will be made in due course and never really hid my pics.

Really wondering what's there to hate in you...Delusions...Delusions...Delusions
[/i]

[size=30pt]YOU HAVE BEEN ON NAIRALAND SINCE JULY LAST YEAR AND YOU PROFILE HAS 2 LIKES T..W…O AND AM SURE THAT ITS UR ALTERNATE THAT LIKED IT cheesy DEFINE HATE BROTHER?[/size]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by tosyne2much(m): 12:57am On Jul 29, 2016
Hmmmmm!!! Sighs!!!
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 29, 2016
vanquay69:

I still brag...Only thing is you a fan so you know all I brag about anyways...I appreciate you cool

I will...In due course, has your heart rate dropped now?

[size=30pt]FAN OF WHAT EXACTLY FOR ALL WE KNOW YOU CAN BE IN BENE RIGHT NOW! WHO CARES! THERE IS NOTHING POSITIVE ABOUT YOUR HOPELESS EXISTENCE HONESTLY! I WILL WALK OUT OF HEAVEN THAN SPEND ENTERNITY WITH YOU AND HOLD UP ….. WE BOTH KNOW THAT YOU AINT GOING THERE BABA NEVER CHEATS cheesy [/size]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hmmmmm!!! Sighs!!!

[size=30pt]YOU WITH YOUR HEAD LIKE BOTTLE OPENER IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMTIN MEANINGFUL TO SAY MOVE DONT BLOCK BETTER INSULTS NA WHY YOU LOSE MR NAIRALAND LOSER[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Lsofdk(m): 1:00am On Jul 29, 2016
honestman123456:

[size=30pt] idiot aren't you the fooool that was advertising gillert above cheesy, low self esteem black pimples face fool, heard that you were gay and kingcheezypluf is ur alternate lipsrsealed[/size]
when will you garner the balls like a MAN, and stop hiding like a mouse behind an alternate
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 29, 2016
Lsofdk:

when will you garner the balls like a MAN, and stop hiding like a mouse behind an alternate

[size=30pt] WHEN YOU GATHER BALLS AND STOP WASHING MIMZY PANTIES FOOL[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by tosyne2much(m): 1:02am On Jul 29, 2016
honestman123456:

[size=30pt]YOU WITH YOUR HEAD LIKE BOTTLE OPENER IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMTIN MEANINGFUL TO SAY MOVE DONT BLOCK BETTER INSULTS NA WHY YOU LOSE MR NAIRALAND LOSER[/size]
So you know I once contested? Keep researching my life dude cheesy
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
So you know I once contested? Keep researching my life dude cheesy

[size=30pt]YOU GET LIFE? I SAW SOMEONE MOCKING YOU SOME DAYS BACK UNLIKE YOU I NEVER FORGET ANYTHING I SEE[/size]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by tosyne2much(m): 1:05am On Jul 29, 2016
honestman123456:

[size=30pt]YOU GET LIFE? I SAW SOMEONE MOCKING YOU SOME DAYS BACK UNLIKE YOU I NEVER FORGET ANYTHING I SEE[/size]
Believe whatever you saw dude, me I no send anybody ooooo cheesy
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 29, 2016
vanquay69:

I don't even follow anyone I am not here to make friends, Likes don't mean shìt, funny thing my main username is banned till August.

If heaven exists rest assured 69 Hells are waiting for you

[size=30pt]ALL YOU KEEP SAYING READ AS FOLLOWS POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO PPOO POO PPOOOO WHY WONT THEY BAN YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF TRASH I SPIT ON UR MOTHER FACE FOR HAVING YOU[/size]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Believe whatever you saw dude, me I no send anybody ooooo cheesy

[size=30pt] GOOD THEN NO COMMENT AGAIN GO SLEEP AND DREAM ABOUT WINNING cheesy OR CARRY VASELINE FACE WHOEVER LOCAL GUYS LIKE YOU LIKE[/size]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 29, 2016
vanquay69:

I laughed harder than I should have...The frustration goes perfectly with your font size...Hope you seek what you desire

[size=30pt] SO YOU CAN BE CALM AND COMPOSED LIKE THIS! YOU DONE SEE YOU PASS YOU cheesy SMALL KIDS[/size]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Lsofdk(m): 1:09am On Jul 29, 2016
honestman123456:

[size=30pt] WHEN YOU GATHER BALLS AND STOP WASHING MIM ZY PANTIES FOOL[/size]
And how did the said moniker get into this dialogue. A lot questions you need to ask yourself
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 29, 2016
[size=30pt] I CAME I SAW I KILLED NO OFFENCE PEOPLE BUT THESE GIRLS IN QUESTION AINT WORTH POO, IF I WAS HARSH WITH YOU! I TOLD YOU THE TRUTH @DOLLY I WILL SEE YOU AND YOUR MUM 2MORO REMEMBER MAGNUM PLEASE, WE ALL NEED TO GROW UP ALL THIS REFINER THIS LANIKY THIS MIMZY THIS, THEY ARE DEAD LOCAL GIRLS, THEY SMELL BELIEVE ME, FIND BETTER THING TO DO AND TALK ABOUT AND LETS ENJOY NAIRALAND DEACTIVATING MY ACCCOUNT NOW GOODBYE[/size]
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Lsofdk(m): 1:16am On Jul 29, 2016
And the coward deactivates

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 29, 2016
[size=30pt]king in vahala YOU HAVENT ANSWERED ME! WHICH SCHOOL YOU GO? COME LIE NA! cheesy cheesy MUGU DULL WASTE[/size]

You had no issue with the guy you mentioned here and for you to mention him without writing his sobriquet together...... I know exactly who you are. cheesy cheesy

You wanted to use this particular post to divert people's attention from tracing this I.D to you but......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 29, 2016
T5OM:

Saintsumaraii/Sweetorgasm/Fantazia, here's a foretelling of your death:

You'd be shot in the chin for stealing chewing gum from a street shop; bloodsoaked and weakened, you'd crawl on all fours, knuckles bleeding ,face drained of blood and stuck in the intersection between life and death, you'd fall into a ditch filled with run-off water and there would be your resting place. .

Worthless piece of trash!
SMH FOR YOU. I LOG OUT TO FACE REALITY BCAUS I HAVE LIFE OUTSIDE NAIRALAND. NOW THAT I HAVE TIME, I LOG IN AND SAW THAT YOU HAVE AND WILL CONTINUE TO FAIL IN YOUR WACK DETECTING ABILITY. NOTE THE GUY YOU QUOTED AINT ME. COMMON SENSE WHICH YOU DONT HAVE SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU THAT SAINTSAMURAII DO NOT HIDE BEHIND AN UNKNOWN ALTERNATES. MY YEARS OF BEIN IN NAIRALAND CAN PROOV THAT. WHO YOU QUOTED AINT ME AND I WILL NEVA ATTACK MIMZY WITHOUT FIRST TELLING HER OF MY FORTHCOMING ATTACK AND THE TIME. "SIMPLE LOGIC.

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 29, 2016
dillycool:

Your mother is our leader, bastard. Homosexual, we know your story,madman, nixoderm face, sissy,you will rot in hellfire
CALM DOWN BABE, I KNOW YOU SO BADLY WANT ME, YOU WANT TO SUCK MY DICK AND RIDE MY HARD, I KNOW YOU WANT TO WAKE UP ON MY HANDS EVERYMORNING. BUT TAGGING EVERY MONIKER AS SAINTSAMURAI IS DUMB AND I DONT SLEEP WITH DUMB GIRLS. "NOTE SAINTSAMURAII DONT HIDE BEHIND AN UNKNOWN ALTERNATE.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 29, 2016
Neyoor:

You had no issue with the guy you mentioned here and for you to mention him without writing his sobriquet together...... I know exactly who you are. cheesy cheesy

You wanted to use this particular post to divert people's attention from tracing this I.D to you but......
THANK YOU BROS FOR YOU ARE TRULY INTELLIGENT AND WISE. SEE AS THEY ARE THROWING DIZZES AT ME ONLINE WHEN I WAS LIVING MY LIFE OFFLINE TOTALLY UNAWARE OF THE MONIKER THEY THOUGHT WAS ME.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by aegis86: 2:37am On Jul 29, 2016
StunchLord:
[b]Fake friends are no different from shadows; they stick with you during your brightest moments but desert you in dark times. I thought this was one of those words. Why bother myself about irrelevancies?

The much anticipated contest was at hand. Anarchy broke out. Aliances were formed. Friends and foes about to clash in war.

I thought I was right to trust. I thought you were a friend. How could you? How could you do this to me? How could you shatter my heart so violently? After all I did for you. I sacrificed my sleep for you. I devoted my time to you. I fought enemies, made new enemies, just to make sure you get to the top. I made a promise to use the last drop of blood in my veins to fight for your cause. I did my all for you

I approached you with genuine intentions of love, of care and of companionship. I trusted you. I laid my self bare before you, you came in, stirred my emotions, tricked me, thou sly snake. Me being the ever loyal friend didn't care to doubt you for once.

I was so blinded by my affection for you that I didn't see the oncoming truck... It hit me with the weight of a thousand ages. You utilised me and others I can't mention as pawns to chase wildly after your selfish ends.

Finally, you got what you have always wanted. And then what did you do? You bade me goodbye in the most cruel of manners. You drew me ever closer. I thougt maybe you had had a change of mind. But even that was part of your grand plan. And then you struck like a stealth viper. Oh.. You ripped a vital organ in my insides and cruelly sent me onto the harsh plains without wishing me well. You couldn't even spare a little kindness. That too would have given me hope when I decided to just fall down right there in the middle of desolation and give up and wait for the end. I could have held on to it fastly for life support. You dumped me! You used me, tore my heart to shreds and dumped me like a worn-out cloth! So painful. It hurts. It really hurts. I try to forget about it all yet it keeps coming back to haunt me.

That I'm alive today to script this piece is nothing short of a miracle...

I was there. You were there. Up till now, how we became friends is still a mystery to me.
[/b]
HELLO FRIENDS PLEASE VOTE FOR SUNDAY PRAISES TRACY AS THE FACE OF KENPOLY,SIMPLY FOLLOW THE LINK TO VOTE,GOD BLESS EVERY HAND THAT VOTES....http://www.naijafrolic.com/2016/07/fok-16-contestant-no-32-sunday-praises.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply)

Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? / Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video) / Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.