Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! (43628 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You / Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Monalisa185(f): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Jesu!!!! shocked shocked i left this thread at page 5, just look at, page 28? Chai!! I Don miss finish..
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by LordScent(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2016
Trendin:

Guilty conscience? Not more than 2 days ago you were busted as the coward behind SpyGod and you didn't protest. For condescending so low, expect more accusations coming your way.
#Gotohell!

Haahaha lolxxz.... lord do and come ooo, scarecrows are beginning to use internet grin grin grin

You are too small buroda ode cheesy

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by senibo1: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2016
lordscent please ignore trendin! is too early guys

look at them viewing, glud to their phone's looking for whom to give them orgasm this morning.... shm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by LordScent(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2016
Trendin:

I know you're as jobless as your ogogoro father but I'm kinda busy at work right now. Please find a job, bro. It pays. grin grin

Are you really busy or you just felt like using the word cuz its in vogue? cheesy cheesy or you are just busy azzlicking all these underage transgenders like you always do grin grin grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by LordScent(m): 9:41am On Jul 29, 2016
senibo1:
lordscent please ignore trendin! is too early guys

look at them viewing, glud to their phone's looking for whom to give them orgasm this morning.... shm

Ohh sure why not..... Though My desk is a lil scanty this morning. Fridays are like that ....
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Sexytemi(f): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2016
sinaj:
thank you smiley

I evn got anoda site yestide to download frm.

Okay, That's nice....what site is that?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by mizzbouqui(f): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Una stil dey on this matter? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2016
28 pages already ok nau
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Well, I've met over a dozen nairalanders in person. In fact, as I'm typing this, I'm eating in a Nairalanders house. Nairalanders aren't bad. Nairaland cliques are bad.

The problem with most of you is that you extend the right hand of friendship to someone else while holding a dagger in your left hand. . . Evil begets evil. You're both chatting and "screenshoting" each other's conversations for "future use", and you gossip your "friend" to another "friend", who gossips to another "friend". What do you expect?

Nairalanders will keep on making friends and meeting with Nairalanders. It's the heart's motive that counts.
Hmmm
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by postmann: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2016
[s]
StunchLord:
I feel this belong here

I decided not to quote you after reading this megacrap but I just couldn't help it seeing a full-blown man exhibiting the maturity of a wayward 7-year-old, running around with mischief filled in his pockets. You are very stüpid to tag people online who you don't know a thing or two about as "hopeless", "rejects" and other disapproving words simply because you want to make your _retarded self feel better.

Sit upright you foølish asswipe let me hit sense into your goatish skull; you cannot choose how people are to behave online according to your own "superior" idea of "proper conduct". They bought the phones and MB with which they surf the internet with their own money, not your money, and what they choose to do with it or how they choose to use it is entirely their decision to make. It shouldn't be any of your fûcking business how they live their lifes. If their lives so troubles your miserable existence then toll the path of suicide. That they are trolls or doesn't conform to your "rules" does not in the least make your vague, erroneous perception of them right.

The nonsense up there coming from the mouth of an old îdiot drunk on cow urine such as your dwarfish, blackish fugly self is priceless seeing that you of all people are not fit at all to air your tiny permutations which is proportional to your micro-penis and as worthless as chaffs blown off maize plants.

Are you not the low self-esteemed pauper who goes about begging ladies that you can father for nude pictures to self-service off your frustration since you are sex-starved and have a massive appetite for sex?

Definitely, no lady wants you offline because you are poor, sad, ugly, pathetic and dumb that's why the only thing of little worth about you is your _stupid NL posts.

The only rejected, haggard-looking baboon with the brain power of a weaned kitten here is you because you login to nairaland every fücking day and write poems to various ladies, soliciting desperately for sex in hopes that they fall for your cheap tricks even a social recluse could pull better. They (the wise ladies) cast you far away into the dark depths of loneliness & rejection yet you keep receding back like the despairing, frustrated beggar that you are to plead your case and see whether any kind soul will consider your sad situation.

Shameless, ugly 49-year-old grandpa that hasn't found purpose in life since he landed on his head on planet earth. You are so useless that no-one takes you seriously. Your failure identity makes you very easy to spot like an oasis in a desert.

You ran outta family section to romance section to try whether you can use your one chance in overcoming virginity, and your "Banchelorhood" is long over due but that people around you have begun to think your transpired against the gods... still you failed before you were even able to mount your short, leprous feet on this section cos fate is against you!

Accursed swine! Woe betide the day that a mishap like you were born. You are a shame, a bad owen, an all-time carrier of failure, a demented dog and a helpless stunted soul!! Don't go and marry. Be here exchanging bants with every dîck, tom and harry. You think time waits for you? Shameless agbaya. The people you are asslicking about now are the same people who shamed you and bare your dirty linens in public view.

What a pity! What a shame!! *spits on his hideous pothole riddled face* [/s]

Come on! Recycling your own diss again and again. Running on empty tank already? Find a good diss for Joe not this.

Get a good surgeon for a brain transplant. It seems yours is already exhausted!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Legitbaba(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2016
Wow.....so this is how fun this section is...this busting worse pass Dogara and Jibrim budget padding oh....
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Trendin(m): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
senibo1:
sorry about the last night ish, it wasn't ment for you! I hope you understand
No problem, bro. I understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Vikky014(f): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
TamedWolf90:
undecided
LMAO. UR AMEBO STYLE NO GET PART TWO
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by TamedWolf90: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
Vikky014:
LMAO. UR AMEBO STYLE NO GET PART TWO

Don't laugh your qss off first, your man won't be happy about that.. . Hi, amebo is legal nah
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by TamedWolf90: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sexytemi:

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by ShaqFu: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
postmann:
[s]

Come on! Recycling your own diss again and again. Running on empty tank already? Find a good diss for Joe not this.

Get a good surgeon for a brain transplant. It seems yours is already exhausted!
That's why I didn't bother to grace the twerp with a reply.

Until he muster the nerve to face me with his main moniker, he'll forever be a ram meant for salah celebration. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by sinaj(f): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

https://virtualelibrary./
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Sexytemi(f): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2016
sinaj:
https://virtualelibrary./

Awwww, that was d Same site I gave u...it was given to my my Thesonofmark
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by sinaj(f): 9:03am On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

Awwww, that was d Same site I gave u...it was given to my my Thesonofmark
o! Didn't notice lol.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2016
sinaj:
o! Didn't notice lol.
sinaj babay good morning.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2016
sinaj:
o! Didn't notice lol.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Sexytemi(f): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2016
sinaj:
o! Didn't notice lol.

winkwink
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by sinaj(f): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2016
olihilistic:

Xme dearie smiley
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2016
sinaj:
Xme dearie smiley
I saw the thread they nearly killed you. but thank God you escaped how your night was fine??
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2016
sinaj:
Xme dearie smiley

I saw the thread they nearly killed you.
but thank God you escaped hope your night was fine??
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by sinaj(f): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2016
olihilistic:

I saw the thread they nearly killed you.
but thank God you escaped how your night was fine??
my night was ok thanks.

Which thread
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by vikkeee(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2016
This thread is funny....me wey dey. Plan meet nairalanders
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Luckymay(f): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
StunchLord:

I would have loved to say more but for my strict policy.... In as much as I also have my bad sides, I respect privacy a lot. Divulging all the details here sure wouldn't be nice. Don't you think so?
Why did you bring it here in the first place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FTbomb(m): 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
LordScent:

Shioorrr balogun leyin obinrin

So weyrey, na ftbomb be justintimba, and na muva be urlando. Is the secretary taking mental notes of this revelations?
i no dey hide dey diss person oo! where is my pride then?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by KINGinVAHALA: 1:32am On Jul 31, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

eh brotherly, longtime no see, sorry about the new development about the contest wey happen ooo, everything is for a reason bro, xo hw ur side dey na?

Boss me,sorry I'm just seeing this mention, I guess you re aware that my disqualification has been quashed and I'm now fully back in the contest?

Mehn, voting commences on Monday bro, hope my batallion of minimum 30 voters from you re already set?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by cherryice(f): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL SORRY TO DISSAPOINT YOU, I WILL NOT TRADE MENTIONS WITH YOU, ATLEAST LET THE AROMA OF BETRAYAL SUCK YOU DEEP, O I HEARD YOUR REAL NAME IS TITUS AND YOU HAVE BEEN USING LEZZLIE TO DECEIVE THE GIRLS.
CHAI YOU ARE THE REASON WHY DPRINCE SANG OGA TITUS.
OGA TITUS, YOU TOO POMPOUS WITH NO REMORSE, YOU CON DEY FIND PVSSY.
U FOLLOW MOTO GO TO ANAMBRA JUST TO FORK OKPOHO, CHAI OKPHOHO SEE YOU RUN O!.
OGA TITUS BY SAINTSAMURAI. DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY NOW.
You are a mad man oo grin grin lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by TamedWolf90: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
cherryice:
You are a mad man oo grin grin lwkmd

I'm imagining

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.