Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! (43636 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You / Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by photoshoot(m): 4:06am On Jul 29, 2016
dauntless15:
hey shutup i mentioned him with his consent so he can see what the guy is saying hw is dat involvement

Lol, you para? I was only saying for the sake of Princeakins.... But sadly you didn't get me...
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by photoshoot(m): 4:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Dissybling lipsrsealed
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Sexytemi(f): 4:37am On Jul 29, 2016
sinaj:

Do u have any of his e-novel?

He is one of my fav authors smiley

Nah, I'm more of Sidney Sheldon, he always keeps me glued to his novels...

https://virtualelibrary./?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7773284317

you would find James chase books here.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by kaziblake(f): 6:00am On Jul 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL SORRY TO DISSAPOINT YOU, I WILL NOT TRADE MENTIONS WITH YOU, ATLEAST LET THE AROMA OF BETRAYAL SUCK YOU DEEP, O I HEARD YOUR REAL NAME IS TITUS AND YOU HAVE BEEN USING LEZZLIE TO DECEIVE THE GIRLS.
CHAI YOU ARE THE REASON WHY DPRINCE SANG OGA TITUS.
OGA TITUS, YOU TOO POMPOUS WITH NO REMORSE, YOU CON DEY FIND PVSSY.
U FOLLOW MOTO GO TO ANAMBRA JUST TO FORK OKPOHO, CHAI OKPHOHO SEE YOU RUN O!.
OGA TITUS BY SAINTSAMURAI. DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY NOW.
Gist me now abeg
I was sick just recovering
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by sinaj(f): 7:14am On Jul 29, 2016
Sexytemi:

Nah, I'm more of Sidney Sheldon, he always keeps me glued to his novels...

https://virtualelibrary./?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7773284317

you would find James chase books here.

thank you smiley

I evn got anoda site yestide to download frm.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Trendin(m): 7:49am On Jul 29, 2016
mimzy:

Whoever wishes me dead shall be buried six feet under the ground untimely. Amen
[size=38pt]Amen!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 29, 2016
Trendin:
[size=38pt]Amen!!![/size]
It have do.
Unrepentant buttlicker.

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Trendin(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2016
StunchLord:

It have do.

Unrepentant buttlicker.
Crybaby, go mop your face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by sinaj(f): 7:59am On Jul 29, 2016
Bowoto I lost my contacts
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Trendin(m): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2016
Neyoor:

You had no issue with the guy you mentioned here and for you to mention him without writing his sobriquet together...... I know exactly who you are. cheesy cheesy

You wanted to use this particular post to divert people's attention from tracing this I.D to you but......
Then why are you not exposing him? Who else hides behind alternate ids to throw shades at people if not LordScent/Scentmarlc?

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Trendin(m): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
SMH FOR YOU. I LOG OUT TO FACE REALITY BCAUS I HAVE LIFE OUTSIDE NAIRALAND. NOW THAT I HAVE TIME, I LOG IN AND SAW THAT YOU HAVE AND WILL CONTINUE TO FAIL IN YOUR WACK DETECTING ABILITY. NOTE THE GUY YOU QUOTED AINT ME. COMMON SENSE WHICH YOU DONT HAVE SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU THAT SAINTSAMURAII DO NOT HIDE BEHIND AN UNKNOWN ALTERNATES. MY YEARS OF BEIN IN NAIRALAND CAN PROOV THAT. WHO YOU QUOTED AINT ME AND I WILL NEVA ATTACK MIMZY WITHOUT FIRST TELLING HER OF MY FORTHCOMING ATTACK AND THE TIME. "SIMPLE LOGIC.
Sorry, bro. It wasn't you. It was LordScent.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Trendin(m): 8:19am On Jul 29, 2016
LordScent, it may not end well with you if you continue towing this line. You hide your over-bleached face behind alternate handles to diss people then appear later to chat with them as friend. That's exactly what bitches in period do and it's time you change your sanitary pad, 'cause you're beginning to stink!

5 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 29, 2016
Trendin:

Crybaby, go mop your face.
Zero sense made. Read your nonsense post again and tell me why your oblong head shouldn't be knocked in severely from all angles.

Fücking rêtard.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by youngdanee(m): 8:41am On Jul 29, 2016
Trendin:
LordScent, it may not end well with you if you continue towing this line. You hide your over-bleached face behind alternate handles to diss people then appear later to chat with them as friend. That's exactly what bitches in period do and it's time you change your sanitary pad, 'cause you're beginning to stink!

Lol.....u sure say u well so, we all know who is behind dat monika....
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by senibo1: 8:47am On Jul 29, 2016
Trendin:

Then why are you not exposing him? Who else hides behind alternate ids to throw shades at people if not LordScent/Scentmarlc?
you are wrong this time my friend.

top of the morning to you, hope your night was cool like I expected
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by LordScent(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2016
Trendin:

Sometimes the way you people think amuses me beyond comprehension. Just like your name, i sure know what you want. You just wana trend and fade back to your stinking rat hole. Smh

Just so you know, i dont know where you dropped from But obviously you were not included in my calculation. The more reason why you've been ignored by most crews this days. You try so hard to tag along and belong but apparently your foolery gets the better of you.

Maybe i'm overeacting, do well to elucidate more on your claims. In the meantime, do yourself some good and learn a skill, even if it means reducing the amount of time you spend in betting shops.

P:S saintsamuraii (samu cheesy) gist me berra about what dis cocumber was getting at jaree
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by LordScent(m): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2016
Trendin:

Sorry, bro. It wasn't you. It was LordScent.

You are the only reason why people think everyone from your village is retarrded.

Now that i've noticed you, i cant ignore your snselesness. Check my track, i dont play with minnows like you and i choose my battles wisely. Until you grow up, quote me no more.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by LordScent(m): 8:58am On Jul 29, 2016
youngdanee:

Lol.....u sure say u well so, we all know who is behind dat monika....

Dont bother convincing him, he will get what he wants soon....

Stunchlord goodmorning cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Trendin(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2016
StunchLord:

Zero sense made. Read your nonsense post again and tell me why your oblong head shouldn't be knocked in severely from all angles.

Fücking rêtard.
You are your parents' worst mistake. Go ask them if you think I'm lying. You're as useless as dumb as the 'T' in 'kitchen'. Go to hell!

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Trendin(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2016
senibo1:
you are wrong this time my friend.

top of the morning to you, hope your night was cool like I expected
I'm cool. Morning, bro.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 29, 2016
LordScent:

Dont bother convincing him, he will get what he wants soon....

Stunchlord goodmorning cheesy
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by BOWOTO(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2016
sinaj:
Bowoto I lost my contacts
Okay dear, I'll text you now.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by LordScent(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2016
Trendin:

I am better off than the head of your familyy. It will take you approximately 60 years of hardwork and sleepless nights to get close to me.So its no surprise where your frustration is coming from...
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Trendin(m): 9:03am On Jul 29, 2016
LordScent:

Sometimes the way you people think amuses me beyond comprehension. Just like your name, i sure know what you want. You just wana trend and fade back to your stinking rat hole. Smh

Just so you know, i dont know where you dropped from But obviously you were not included in my calculation. The more reason why you've been ignored by most crews this days. You try so hard to tag along and belong but apparently your foolery gets the better of you.

Maybe i'm overeacting, do well to elucidate more on your claims. In the meantime, do yourself some good and learn a skill, even if it means reducing the amount of time you spend in betting shops.

P:S saintsamuraii (samu cheesy) gist me berra about what dis cocumber was getting at jaree
Guilty conscience? Not more than 2 days ago you were busted as the coward behind SpyGod and you didn't protest. For condescending so low, expect more accusations coming your way.
#Gotohell!

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2016
T5OM:

Cultism is the umbrella for cowards who can't assert their individuality , who aren't opinionated, who have lost all sense of morality and need the dutch courage of 'strength in numbers' to assert themselves. Need I mention that they are servile? That's obvious.
Guy i don't know you but u kill it here.

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 29, 2016
Trendin:

[s]You are your parents' worst mistake. Go ask them if you think I'm lying. You're as useless as dumb as the 'T' in 'kitchen'. Go to hell![/s]
Stop trying to belong to the elites serving boy. You are not bright at all and there's absolutely nothing intriguing about you.

Ask you mother and neighbours why they spit on the floor whenever you greet them. It's because you are a disgrace and an abomination.

You are the one who will go to hell cos that's where you came from to pollute the earth.

You are a bad _wanker.
Such a pathetic meat sack.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Trendin(m): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2016
LordScent:

I am better off than the head of your familyy. It will take you approximately 60 years of hardwork and sleepless nights to get close to me.So its no surprise where your frustration is coming from...
I know you're as jobless as your ogogoro father but I'm kinda busy at work right now. Please find a job, bro. It pays. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Trendin(m): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2016
StunchLord:

Stop trying to belong to the elites. You are not bright at all and there's absolutely nothing intriguing about you.

Ask you mother and neighbours why they spit on the floor whenever you greet them. It's because you are a disgrace and an abomination.

You are the one who will go to hell cos that's where you came from to pollute the earth.

You are a bad _wanker.
Such a pathetic meat sack.

Busy. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by youngdanee(m): 9:15am On Jul 29, 2016
Trendin:

I know you're as jobless as your ogogoro father but I'm kinda busy at work right now. Please find a job, bro. It pays. grin grin

mr worker its too early for dis shit oooh

face ur job
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2016
Trendin:

Shut your linking _anus you tool. Which job? Do you have any job? Who would employ a sapskulled neanderthal that is caught up between civilisation and the stone age like you?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2016
Trendin:
[left][/left]
Busy. wink
Mumu. The only thing that would ever keep your lonely _ass occupied is offering your butthole to gaylords for stipends... You son of a whøre!
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by senibo1: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Trendin:

I'm cool. Morning, bro.
sorry about the last night ish, it wasn't ment for you! I hope you understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (35) (Reply)

Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / 8 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.