Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women (15546 Views)

SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 10:22pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
it looks like that because of scale of population
come again?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2018
RuthDaniels:
My reality! I don't care if you think otherwise. Sorry smiley

k................cool undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

If you don't mind.

What's your definition of a smart lady?

Academic?
No, but academic plays an important role. it opens our mind and improve our perspective of life.

For example, I am sure academics played an important role in your life and improving your perspective.

I have once met a south African chick who felt Nigeria is in Asia.

And during the nations cup in 2013, we had to keep explaining the difference between them world cup and nations cup to most of the chicks.

You need to see what your ibo brothers always say about the South African chicks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
zimbabweans are more educated than south africans but look how much of a shìt show that country is. education level does not always equal national success.
even if nigeria may be a mess the citizens are more educated than the citizens of SA. politicians fvck up countries but teachers always do their jobs
Exactly what I was going to say
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 10:25pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
No, but academic plays an important role. it opens our mind and improve our perspective of life.

For example, I am sure academics played an important role in your life and improving your perspective.

And during the nations cup in 2014, we had to keep explaining the difference between them world cup and nations cup to most of the chicks.

You need to see what your ibo brothers always say about the South African chicks.
i even once met someone who got the SA capital wrong. and that person WAS south african...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:25pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:

And during the nations cup in 2014, we had to keep explaining the difference between them world cup and nations cup to most of the chicks.

it's not only chicks, even guys are ignorant about africa. They not dumb they just don't give a Bleep about africa in general

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:26pm On May 19, 2018
Saviour22:
jealous about what?
dude read the headline
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Now, the question should be. "How many ladies are like MissWrite" on Nland. She’s one in a million, not because of her writeups and ideas, but because she rarely disrespect any Nland guy.

But sir, you don't expect me to be boastful of Nigerian ladies because of one person. Hell NO!

Take a look at ladies on this section and do the judging yourself.
Gawd. Which Nairaland girl hurt your fragile ego? grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
it's not only chicks, even guys are ignorant about africa. They not dumb they just don't give a Bleep about africa in general
you may have a point. most peeps dont give a shìt about what happens outside their borders.
the only country they follow is the US.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
dude read the headline
my friend don't play dumb with me,answer the question
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by pocohantas(f): 10:28pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Now, the question should be. "How many ladies are like MissWrite" on Nland. She’s one in a million, not because of her writeups and ideas, but because she rarely disrespect any Nland guy.

But sir, you don't expect me to be boastful of Nigerian ladies because of one person. Hell NO!

Are you a good representation of Nigerian men, going by your post?
Look at yourself and judge small kwanu.

Leave Misswrite alone.

I love how you compare ladies on this forum, based on the point you're trying to pass across. Trying to create this subconscious competition among them. You're pretty smooth though, I give you credit for that.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
i even once met someone who got the SA capital wrong. and that person WAS south african...
Exactly bro

I met a chick we felt Zimbabwe was beside Nigeria too. I had to keep explaining that she was closer to zim than Nigeria. And Nigeria is very far from both countries.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:30pm On May 19, 2018
This post has peeped so much interest so quickly mhhhhhh must have hit a nerve grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
Well, if you say so.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

fair enough.
but i only speak of what i know. the convos i have with LadyMarionette, RuthDaniels and co. are some of the most intellectually stimulating convos i ever had with girls. such girls are hard to come by this side.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 10:32pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:

I can't say for other countries, but in Nigeria, academics plays less role in improving life perspectives.

Academics in Nigeria is a scam, a tool of boast, a show to belong and means for few to blow.
BrO, check the state of the country and tell the truth.

Somewhere in Zamfara, Aba, Osun, Onitsha and any village, some people don't know our president, it's something you can find anywhere.

On Nairaland herein, some ladies don't know the difference between world cup and nations cup. Fact!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 19, 2018
pocohantas:

Leave Misswrite alone.

I love how you compare ladies on this forum, based on the point you're trying to pass across. Trying to create this subconscious competition among them. You're petty smooth though, I give you credit for that.
Honestly. He didn't use to be like this though...wonder what happened.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:33pm On May 19, 2018
Ubunja are you a foreigner in south africa?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 10:34pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
Ubunja are you a foreigner in south africa?
yes i am.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

I can't say for other countries, but in Nigeria, academics plays less role in improving life perspectives.

Academics in Nigeria is a scam, a tool of boast, a show to belong and means for few to blow.

Somewhere in Zamfara, Aba, Osun, Onitsha and any village, some people don't know our president, it's something you can find anywhere.

On Nairaland herein, some ladies don't know the difference between world cup and nations cup. Fact!

3 examples of such ladies, please. Don't just pull out fact from your skull, dear.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:35pm On May 19, 2018
Dumb ladies are everywhere. South african girls are no exception. In nigeria there are many women who are very stupid. But again not being informed doesn't mean that you are not intelligent. Let's learn to understand what it means to be intelligent
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by pocohantas(f): 10:36pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Honestly. He didn't use to be like this though...wonder what happened.

LOL. Babe, I know lots of male romancelanders who used to be serial asslickers or civil at least. With this current wave of alpha male. I see them trying to outdo themselves and I am like, who is this one? cheesy

Oh well, at a point the euphoria of being the mouthpiece would fade, then comes reality smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 10:36pm On May 19, 2018
pocohantas:

Leave Misswrite alone.

I love how you compare ladies on this forum, based on the point you're trying to pass across. Trying to create this subconscious competition among them. You're petty smooth though, I give you credit for that.

The problem with you is that any posts, thread or comments you come across seems to be a Male vs Female shii to you.

Can you point out where I hyped the intelligence of Nigerian men?

Can't you read well?

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:36pm On May 19, 2018
Lol so ubunja you must be one of those bitter foreigners living in south africa. Are south africans calling u a kwerekwere that's why you hate all of us so much?? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 10:37pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
3 examples of such ladies, please. Don't just pull out fact from your skull, dear.

Which fact did I pull?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 19, 2018
pocohantas:

Leave Miss write alone.

grin cheesy

I laughed out loud when I read "she rarely disrespect Nl guy" and I begin to wonder how much Nairaland respect mean to Donstan.

A person who doesn't respect others shouldn't see the need for it. But then it is Donstan, cheesy

Watching out for the competition though, It will be a lovely thing to read cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by pocohantas(f): 10:37pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

The problem with you is that any posts, thread or comments you come across seems to be a Male vs Female shii to you.

Can you point out where I hyped the intelligence of Nigerian men?

Can't you read well?

Kati kati...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Academics is not a scam to me and most people I know cheesy

Even my 5years old niece knows the name of the Nigerian president bruv cheesy

I doubt that your last assertion tho.

I am not saying Nigerian ladies are all geniuses, but I believe on average in Africa, Nigerian, Kenyan, Ghanian and Zimbo ladies slightly edge the others cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:40pm On May 19, 2018
So just cause someone knows their president then they are intelligent lol that is so timid
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 10:40pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
Lol so ubunja you must be one of those bitter foreigners living in south africa. Are south africans calling u a kwerekwere that's why you hate all of us so much?? grin
let truth be your friend. Nigerian women are smart. no two ways about it. and SA girls are pretty. you cant run from that.if SA girls had the brains of nigerian women God Help Us all!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 10:41pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
fair enough.
but i only speak of what i know. the convos i have with LadyMarionette, RuthDaniels and co. are some of the most intellectually stimulating convos i ever had with girls. such girls are hard to come by this side.

The definition of "Smart" to you is "Well-read and articulate"

With that definition, I give Ruth the credit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

The definition of "Smart" to you is "Well-read and articulate"

With that definition, I give Ruth the credit.

whats your definition?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon / What Is A Blood Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.