Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women (15538 Views)

SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 19, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. Babe, I know lots of male romancelanders who used to be serial asslickers or civil at least. With this current wave of alpha male. I see them trying to outdo themselves and I am like, who is this one? cheesy

Oh well, at a point the euphoria of being the mouthpiece would fade, then comes reality smiley
Ubunja is misleading these guys, honestly. Ever since he started his miseducations stuff...everybody just wan begin dey form Alpha. But, the thing is they just look stupider by the day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 10:42pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Gawd. Which Nairaland girl hurt your fragile ego? grin

Don't be stupid

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 10:45pm On May 19, 2018
RuthDaniels:
grin cheesy

I laughed out loud when I read "she rarely disrespect Nl guy" and I begin to wonder how much Nairaland respect mean to Donstan.

A person who doesn't respect others shouldn't see the need for it. But then it is Donstan, cheesy

Watching out for the competition though, It will be a lovely thing to read cheesy

grin grin grin

Respect from Nland ladies means nothing to me personally, it won't pay my bills, I get enough respect in reality cheesy

I respect people, do well to know that, and until ladies start loving the truth, they'll continue to masturbate over my comments.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:45pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:

let truth be your friend. Nigerian women are smart. no two ways about it. and SA girls are pretty. you cant run from that.if SA girls had the brains of nigerian women God Help Us all!!
Nigerian women are not smart they just like to pretend a lot. Your problem is that you have been brainwashed by chatting up a few Nigerian women who are clued up on basic general knowledge and that convinced you that they were smart. I have been to school with Nigerian ladies in south africa.... guess what they both failed matric ( highschool final year) you are just one big brainwashed generalizing biggot who hates south africans because we have victimized you xenophobicaly. Take heart , shit happens in south africa be strong

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Don't be stupid
I'm not being stupid, dear. You seriously need to check through yourself. If all these is you trying to be funny, cool. But; if not, you really need to check through.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 10:46pm On May 19, 2018
pocohantas:

Kati kati...
Smh
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
Nigerian women are not smart they just like to pretend a lot. Your problem is that you have been brainwashed by chatting up a few Nigerian women who are clued up on basic general knowledge and that convinced you that they were smart. I have been to school with Nigerian ladies in south africa.... guess what they both failed matric ( highschool final year) you are just one big brainwashed generalizing biggot who hates south africans because we have victimized you xenophobicaly. Take heart shit happens in south africa be strong
Hehehehehehe....this guy seff. grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 10:47pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Ubunja is misleading these guys, honestly. Ever since he started his miseducations stuff...everybody just wan begin dey form Alpha. But, the thing is they just look stupider by the day.
noone reads those threads. they are the most unpopular threads of all time. thats why i always pull them down after 2 weeks.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 10:48pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
Nigerian women are not smart they just like to pretend a lot. Your problem is that you have been brainwashed by chatting up a few Nigerian women who are clued up on basic general knowledge and that convinced you that they were smart. I have been to school with Nigerian ladies in south africa.... guess what they both failed matric ( highschool final year) you are just one big brainwashed generalizing biggot who hates south africans because we have victimized you xenophobicaly. Take heart , shit happens in south africa be strong
this is not the first international social network site i've been on.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 10:49pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
when did we veer off into personal attacks?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
noone reads those threads. they are the most unpopular threads of all time. thats why i always pull them down after 2 weeks.
Really? Like I don't follow.
Seriously, although I agree with some of your miseducations, you stretch it too far. In fact, too too far.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
@ emboldened

compared to your ladies?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 10:50pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:

whats your definition?

Smartness comprises of many aspects.

My definition is "The ability to make wave to succeed in any given ish or challenges"

Be it positive or negative

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:50pm On May 19, 2018
I think you foreigners take the xenophobic abuse that you suffer too seriously. Relax take it like a man and be strong hahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:52pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Hehehehehehe....this guy seff. grin
what's seff?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 10:52pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Smartness comprises of many aspects.

My definition is "The ability to make wave to succeed in any given ish or challenges"

Be it positive or negative
you can be smart but poor and be a failure generally. but still smart. just as you can be dumb but succeed.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 10:53pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
Academies is not a scam to me and most people I know cheesy

Even my 5years old niece knows the name of the Nigerian president bruv cheesy

I doubt that your last assertion tho.

I am not saying Nigerian ladies are all geniuses, but I believe on average in Africa, Nigerian, Kenyan, Ghanian and Zimbo ladies slightly edge the others cheesy

Lol grin

Have you watched or see Nigerian ladies and ladies of other countries contribute to something on this section grin

Check the thread of how a lady left a man's house without cleaning his kitchen, compare the contributions and come back grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 10:54pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
I'm not being stupid, dear. You seriously need to check through yourself. If all these is you trying to be funny, cool. But; if not, you really need to check through.

k
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 10:56pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Really? Like I don't follow.
Seriously, although I agree with some of your miseducations, you stretch it too far. In fact, too too far.
i go too too far so men never under-estimate women's machinations. but you just think its too far coz you comparing whats written to your own life. sometimes you'll be innocent. but not others.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:56pm On May 19, 2018
Having general knowledge can't be classified as being intelligent. Decision making that gives you a good quality of life thats intelligence. It's got nothing to do with your ability to put words together and write a novel. Or academic performance

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 10:56pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
you can be smart but poor and be a failure generally. but still smart. just as you can be dumb but succeed.

That's fallacy and excuses for failures.

For instance.

In school, those who succeeded in passing exams are the smart ones, not the assumed smart ones that failed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Lol grin

Have you watched or see Nigerian ladies and ladies of other countries contribute to something on this section grin

Check the thread of how a lady left a man's house without cleaning his kitchen, compare the contributions and come back grin
Those ladies are pretty smart that is why they can even surf the internet to the extent of coming to Nigeria cyber space in the first place

One might also be forgiven to think Nigerians are all very smart when you see some of their contributions on Quora.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

k
So, I am right. I always knew I had a knack for reading people. A nairaland girl really dealt with you. grin grin
Take heart, dear. But, don't let it change you. I liked the old you, your posts anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 10:59pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
Those ladies are pretty smart that is why they can even surf the internet to the extent of coming to Nigeria cyber space in the first place

One might also be forgiven to think Nigerians are all very smart when you see some of their contributions on Quora.
hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 10:59pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
Having general knowledge can't be classified as being intelligent. Decision making that gives you a good quality of life thats intelligence. It's got nothing to do with your ability to put words together and write a novel. Or academic performance
in that case, judging by your definition then black south africans are extra dumb since they're dirt poor in a successful country.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
i go too too far so men never under-estimate women's machinations. but you just think its too far coz you comparing whats written to your own life. sometimes you'll be innocent. but not others.
It doesn't change the fact that a girl, or some girls have severely abused you emotionally in the past. Am I right? wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 11:01pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
So, I am right. I always knew I had a knack for reading people. A nairaland girl really dealt with you. grin grin
Take heart, dear. But, don't let it change you. I liked the old you, your posts anyway.

Reading me right? Lol, smh grin Assumptions and deceit.

Your like my old look? Like, who gives a fvck about your likeness? Did Dangote blow because of your likeness.

C'omon will you get d'fvck out of my mentions.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

That's fallacy and excuses for failures.

For instance.

In school, those who succeeded in passing exams are the smart ones, not the assumed smart ones that failed.
not every graduate will live a succeasful life and attributing the general unfairness of life to an excuse for failure will not help anyone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by CAPSLOCKED: 11:02pm On May 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I have never noticed any of these.
By the way I wonder where Xhosanostra is I haven't read her comments for days and she was last seen on the 8th.I hope she is doing fine.

BANNED FOR 3 MONTHS. undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 11:03pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
It doesn't change the fact that a girl, or some girls have severely abused you emotionally in the past. Am I right? wink
havent we all? why are you not married to the guy who took your virginity?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 11:03pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
in that case, judging by your definition then black south africans are extra dumb since they're dirt poor in a successful country.
their own country? White people have been here for 400 years you are dumb to think that south africa is not their own country too. That's your fallback you foreigners in south africa. Saying Black south africans are poor like all white south africans are rich. I am a black south african and I am not poor I actually live way better than the average white south african. So just make peace with the fact that you were abused by south africans. Forgive them and set yourself free

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 11:03pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:

@embolden, says it all.

Our problem is that we hate the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Treat A Man / Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.