Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women (15551 Views)

SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Reading me right? Lol, smh grin Assumptions and deceit.

Your like my old look? Like, who gives a fvck about your likeness? Did Dangote blow because of your likeness.

C'omon will you get d'fvck out of my mentions.
I'm pretty sure my assumptions are right. You actually said a girl doesn't insult Nairaland men and that's why she's a better person? It's a clue to what haunts you.
Yes, liked. Because it was reasonable. Nowadays, you are simply stupid and outrightly despicable. Which girl hurt your very fragile ego? grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 11:06pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
not every graduate will live a succeasful life and attributing the general unfairness of life to an excuse for failure will not help anyone.

We are saying the same thing.

A successful illiterate is smarter than a failed graduate.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 11:07pm On May 19, 2018
If Nigerians were all smart they would make great political decisions ones they hold political power so that nigeria can be a prosperous nation
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
havent we all? why are you not married to the guy who took your virginity?
And, why do you think someone took my virginity? Or, I am old enough to be married.
How is virginity even a yardstick?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 11:07pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
I'm pretty sure my assumptions are right. You actually said a girl doesn't insult Nairaland men and that's why she's a better person? It's a clue to what haunts you.
Yes, liked. Because it was reasonable. Nowadays, you are simply stupid and outrightly despicable. Which girl hurt your very fragile ego? grin
Nawao
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

grin grin grin

Respect from Nland ladies means nothing to me personally, it won't pay my bills, I get enough respect in reality cheesy

I respect people, do well to know that, and until ladies start loving the truth, they'll continue to masturbate over my comments.
@first paragraph keep typing it till you believe it. Or better still edit your comment I referred to because it is contradicting.

Loving the truth/masturbating on your comment? Lol shouldn't the later be enjoyed too? How many contradictions do I have to read from you in a day? cheesy . Take a deep chill Bro, you don't have to be confused. No one is perfect. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 11:09pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
their own country? White people have been here for 400 years you are dumb to think that south africa is not their own country too. That's your fallback you foreigners in south africa. Saying Black south africans are poor like all white south africans are rich. I am a black south african and I am not poor I actually live way better than the average white south african. So just make peace with the fact that you were abused by south africans. Forgive them and set yourself free
make your point without putting the word "foreigner". you're beginning to sound bigoted.
and saying you live better than the average white person just shows you're out of touch with reality.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Smartness comprises of many aspects.

My definition is "The ability to make wave to succeed in any given ish or challenges"

Be it positive or negative
You need to see how many of these ladies are on government support or social security.

Some might actually turn it into a form of business

You see the government pays them about 400rands( 12000 naira) per month for every child they have.

There are scholarships and other incentives laid down by their government that they don't necessarily take advantage of.

The Nigerian women like the men go through hell to survive at the hands of our own government and we still survive.

if that is not smartness going by your definition, then I don't know what is

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Nawao
Talk to someone, dear. Don't be another Ubunja in the making. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 11:10pm On May 19, 2018
RuthDaniels:
@first paragraph keep typing it till you believe it. Or better still edit your comment I referred to because it is contradicting.

Loving the truth/masturbating on your comment? Lol shouldn't the later be enjoyed too? How many contradictions do I have to read from you in a day? cheesy . Take a deep chill Bro, you don't have to be confused. No one is perfect. cheesy

So what's the point?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
You need to see how many of these ladies are on government support or social security.

You see the government pays them about 400rands( 12000 naira) per month for every child they have.

There are scholarships and other incentives laid down by their government that they don't necessarily take advantage of.

The Nigerian women like the man go through hell to survive in the hands of our own government and we still survive.

You shouldn't even be debating with that guy.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 11:10pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
And, why do you think someone took my virginity? Or, I am old enough to be married.
How is virginity even a yardstick?
who said virginity was a yardstick?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

@embolden, says it all.

Our problem is that we hate the truth.
I never say we are the smartest bro, I was merely trying to point that out, although I believe that Nigerian ladies slightly edge them.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 11:11pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
make your point without putting the word "foreigner". you're beginning to sound bigoted.
and saying you live better than the average white person just shows you're out of touch with reality.
you show your stupidity by assuming that you know my reality whilst both you and I are total strangers to each other

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
who said virginity was a yardstick?
Why did you bring it into the conversation?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 11:12pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
you show your stupidity by assuming that you know my reality whilst both you and I are total strangers to each other
you who didnt even know SA has villages? are you even normal?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
lol
Don't mind him.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 11:13pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:

The Nigerian women like the man go through hell to survive in the hands of our own government and we still survive.

Do you know that you are yet to give me your definition of smartness.

How about doing that, for me to strike with it while you do yours?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 11:13pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Talk to someone, dear. Don't be another Ubunja in the making. grin grin

Kiddo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 11:13pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Why did you bring it into the conversation?
you should have asked that question before hitting trees in blindness
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
you should have asked that question before hitting trees in blindness
Okay. So, answer. smiley
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 11:14pm On May 19, 2018
Rural areas and villages are different. Village is a nigeria n term. You are a foreigner don't be insecure about your reality

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 11:15pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Okay. So, answer. smiley
PM me
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Do you know that you are yet to give me your definition of smartness.

How about doing that, for me to strike with it while you do yours?
I have accepted your definitions, since you are the antagonist here. cheesy

if Nigerian ladies are not smart as you are asserting, it also means Nigerian men are not that smart either.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
lol
Don't mind him
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 11:17pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
Rural areas and villages are different. Village is a nigeria n term. You are a foreigner don't be insecure about your reality
you're not even south african busy catfishing. cant even say anything without hiding behind the word "foreigner" ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Kiddo
I'm surprised you have no comeback. I hope you heal, soon. wink
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 11:18pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
I never say we are the smartest bro, I was merely trying to point that out, although I believe that Nigerian ladies slightly edge them.

How many ladies from other countries have you met?

How many schools in Nigeria made the list of best schools in Africa?

How many African countries are Nigeria better than?

Nna eh! Be sincere kwanu

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 11:18pm On May 19, 2018
Nigerian men are very smart actually if you consider that they are mostly kings of the scam network and african drug ring. You can't be dumb and achieve such things
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

So what's the point?
If you want some respect, Learn to give!

Don't expect people to give you regards when you trample on them, I for one won't do that. Good night!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
PM me
Huh? Okay. I will message you on whatsapp.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by IamD18: 11:20pm On May 19, 2018
RuthDaniels:
If you want some respect, Learn to give!

Don't expect people to give you regards when you trample on them, I for one won't do that. Good night!

But you are not smart nh, even with the respect.

You are not.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Is A Blood Covenant / ok / How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.