Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

*~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (13392 Views)

Poll: Who Deserves To Be Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2011?

Pendo89: 16% (19 votes)
Mrbrownjay: 72% (83 votes)
Nayah: 11% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2011
Pendulum89(?)!
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by iyatrustee(f): 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2011
Iyatrustee kiss
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by isalegan2: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2011
Mr, Cork:

what does teh winner get?  tongue

Man proposes and God disposes.

I nominate Mr.Cork
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by freecocoa(f): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2011
^
You well?
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2011
Pendo
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by lailaiwala: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2011
An official poster befitting the Romance Section.

Mr. .Cork gets my vote.  cool
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2011
So Far We Have :

Pendo89 -  8
Nayah - 2
Mrbrownjay - 2
Inked_nerd - 1
Idowuogbo - 1
Iyatrustee  - 1
Cuddlemii - 1

Chimezie198 - >>> active member of the thread derailers association
dyt - disqualified >>> was banned recently, and an active member of the thread derailers association
190- disqualified >>> been banned  lots of times this year, President of thread derailers association
Mrcork -Disqualified >>> Been banned a lot this year and the vice-president of thread derailers association

keep on nominating people  smiley
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by freecocoa(f): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2011
Please muki tell me I'm not seeing CHIMEZIE198 on that your list,he's like the secretary to the derailer's association.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2011
thanks, i only know of the notorious ones smiley

will remove the name now.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Dyt(f): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2011
chai
i don barge award already
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by freecocoa(f): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2011
@ muki,you are welcome, that will be one the wisest decisions you'll make today,you might as well remove cuddlemii and idowuogbo if you are really looking for the peeps who haven't started\gotten into any troubles.

@paddy me. grin tongue
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Goldieluks: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2011
mukina2:

So Far We Have :

Pendo89 -  8
Nayah - 2
Mrbrownjay - 2
Inked_nerd - 1
Idowuogbo - 1
Iyatrustee  - 1
Cuddlemii - 1

dyt - disqualified >>> was banned recently, and an active member of the thread derailers association
190- disqualified >>> been banned  lots of times this year, President of thread derailers association
Mrcork -Disqualified >>> Been banned a lot this year and the vice-president of thread derailers association

Lmao. grin
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2011
mukina2:

So Far We Have :

Pendo89 -  8
Nayah - 2
Mrbrownjay - 2
Inked_nerd - 1
Idowuogbo - 1
Iyatrustee  - 1
Cuddlemii - 1

Congratulations!
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Goldieluks: 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2011
Iyatrustee!

[size=2pt]the only person i'd love to be friends with,out of nl.[[/size]
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:03am On Dec 09, 2011
Emmmh y d beef na cocoalario

I haven't bin banned b4 and I don't attack unecessarily even muki gets out her boxing gloves out in sports sec sumtimes.I am a law abiding citizen and I only cause wahala on thread dat discriminate tongue tongue tongue tongue shocked

Vote o bado must win
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 09, 2011
After thinking for so long, Nayah.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by neyostica: 8:43am On Dec 09, 2011
Candyness only sexy chick have seen on nairaland
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by segunjowo(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2011
why una no nominate me, abi i no dey post for this section? ok. I nominate myself:

segunjowo: 1 vote, and counting, grin
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by PETERANDRE(m): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2011
naya all the way,she is the real deal anytime.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by PETERANDRE(m): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2011
i meant NAYAH
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2011
Election got to be Rigged Mehn!  cool cool cool
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2011
segunjowo:

why una no nominate me, abi i no dey post for this section? ok. I nominate myself:

segunjowo: 1 vote, and counting, grin
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
Ijogz K, cool
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
190_@:

Norminated 190 twice  undecided
Why  are u so daft all the time?
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Rhymez(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2011
xynerise kiss. Happy married life
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2011
freecocoa:

Please muki tell me I'm not seeing CHIMEZIE198 on that your list,he's like the secretary to the derailer's association.
freecocoa me?
Have i ever derailed in bed?
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by r231(m): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2011
Brb
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by freecocoa(f): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2011
Chimezie198:

freecocoa me?
Have i ever derailed in bed?

like seriously,are you asking me that? You might wanna go check out your posts,with the constant "falls from" various places,how can it be possible that you haven't derailed(fallen)from bed before?now c'mon be sincere to yourself. grin tongue
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by IbroSaunks(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2011
I nominate pendo, if it was allowed to nominate 2 I wuda nominated chaircover too,
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by MrResource(m): 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2011
Lol @ Thread Derailers Association. . .190 bargin titles evelywhere grin

Ermm. . .

i nominate . . .

NAYAH!
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by 195(f): 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2011
ehen?

Mukina you disqualify me over what

ask sugardaddy how helpful i was to him
If i dont enter this election, we would see

Lets see how this election would hold

we would destroy this election?
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by ijawgirl: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2011
sexkilla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Too Much Boobs: Meet Another Busty Nigerian Lady Trending On Social Media (18+ P / "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" / END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.