Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,664 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

*~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (13383 Views)

Poll: Who Deserves To Be Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2011?

Pendo89: 16% (19 votes)
Mrbrownjay: 72% (83 votes)
Nayah: 11% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2011
^But Odunnu didn't make it to d top 3 for polls so d best person there is OAM4J7. I voted him on d day dat poll was launched.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2011
i see. . .
Can u pls give me the link to that thread? Lemma cast ma vote
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2011
Dat topic is on d Nairaland/General board frm d homepage just click on Nairaland/General section and visit d topic moderator of d year den vote OAM4J7 (He's d co-modratr of Politics sectn)
meanwhile, include jackpot on d list as d candidate for Jokes sectn.
I'm still yet 2 vote 4 jackpot but I must do dat 2day unfailingly (because ryt now I'm at UNILAG enjoying Myself.
u guys should campaign vigorously copy dat list of candidates and paste it in d politics sectn.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2011
Smart Group of Nairaland Forum- the ruling party!!

Meet your tried, tested and trusted Section poster candidates

pls, vote for your hommies

Moderator : OAM4J7
Forum Games section: Emeka 7 cool

Education Section: Henry46 cool

Gaming section: Evil-brain cool

Phones Section: Semid4lyfe cool

Sports section :Medjai cool

Jokes Section :Jackpot cool

SGNF Power!
SGNF Power!!
SGNF Power!!!

Power to the people? SNGF!!!

**no time** wink smiley  
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2011
^Yes do d ryt tin n get d ryt result.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2011
haha, am loving this
we rock indeed!
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2011
^yeah, we don't jazz, we rock!!!
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2011
@Jackpot, dat reminds Me, dis is exactly jackpot time acording 2 Baba-ijebu tym-table.
Ryt now I'm heading 2 d Cyber-cafe to do d voting.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2011
^
lol! I'm waiting wink

Power! Power!! Power!!!
cool
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2011
jackpot:

Smart Group of Nairaland Forum- the ruling party!!

Meet your tried, tested and trusted Section poster candidates

pls, vote for your hommies

Moderator : OAM4J7
Forum Games section: Emeka 7 cool

Education Section: Henry46 cool

Gaming section: Evil-brain cool

Phones Section: Semid4lyfe cool

Sports section :Medjai cool

Jokes Section :Jackpot cool

SGNF Power!
SGNF Power!!
SGNF Power!!!

Power to the people? SNGF!!!

**no time** wink smiley  

And
Minister for Women Affairs - Chimezie198
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 8:05am On Dec 24, 2011
@Chimezie pls assist us in d campaign. Copy dat list and paste it in other sections.
@jackpot, done
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2011
CHIMEZIE - MINISTER OF WOMAN AFFAIRS
LMFAO
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2011
smiley
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2011
[size=13pt]Alright my dear friend I'll vote for u but which of the section of the forum asap!? wink[/size]

jackpot:

@Ogaga4luv
your vote for me would be highly "appreciativeness" cool
cool
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 6:16am On Dec 25, 2011
^^ Jokes sectn.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 3:49am On Dec 26, 2011
it's Jokes Sexn.

Here it is, hommie wink cool

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826805.0.html
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Alright my dear friend I'll vote for u but which of the section of the forum asap!?  wink[/size]

Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:38am On Dec 26, 2011
Desperado dey campaign for romance sec i laff in igbira grin grin grin grin , yet d blawddy goat go talk say we should let the people decide in jokes section

Thunder fire you ,so henry na hia dem use bluetooth drag you go vote abi,I wont b surprised wen dem begin use remote contol to control up& down likesay u b robot.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2011
badosky, go sit down one place jooor, watin even carry u enter here sef?
That dude wae u dey campaign for joke section no go fit offer half of what JACKPOT go offer, so the earlier u knw this, the better 4 u
oya do carry those your smal smal fingers go thumbprint print for our GROUP b4 we run out of time
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2011
^u bera stop jonzing grin grin grin i stand for justice ,jackpot go dey do like jonathan if he manage become vice presido talkless of presido

Baba na Studi all d way , abeg no dull me today biko angry
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2011
justice? I see. . .
We both have our choice to make na, but e go pain me if i see ur face frowned up after jackypoty is decleared the winner, so badoski do fast join our winning group jor!
them never even unvail the winner, ur manager(studio cfr) don dey accept defeat already, imagine
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2011
justice? I see. . .
We both have our choice to make na, but e go pain me if i see ur face frowned up after jackypoty is decleared the winner, so badoski do fast join our winning group jor!
them never even unvail the winner, ur manager(studio cfr) don dey accept defeat already, imagine.
b4 i 4get 4rm the looks of tinz jackpot is very sound compire to studio, so 4 ur mind now, u no think say na studio go behave lyk G.E.J. If he wins?
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2011
^^my dear, I wonder who that gal is. She just dey stalk and attack me everywhere I go. Even on Christmas Day wey everybody go dey happy, she just dey curse everybody. sad

Is this what celebrities go through? shocked
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2011
^ Bro u mean dat gal? Me self taya for dat package o!
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by afm4ever(m): 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2011
190 ;d
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Brite02(m): 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2011
mrbrownj
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 2:13am On Dec 27, 2011
@afm4ever, is it d banned 190, don't waste yur vote.
I have a list of My candidates on dis thread
vote wisely

@Henry § jackpot
beg Idowu very well , I know she can help.

for dose dat havn't voted in Forum Games sectn, vote Emeka 7 in Forum Games sectn vote wisely.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2011
[size=13pt]I've vote for u my dear. . . .what next ? grin grin
[/size]
jackpot:

it's Jokes Sexn.

Here it is, hommie wink cool

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826805.0.html

Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2011
jackpot:

^^my dear, I wonder who that gal is. She just dey stalk and attack me everywhere I go. Even on Christmas Day wey everybody go dey happy, she just dey curse everybody. sad

LMFAO @CELEBRITIES. Is she really stalking you? Maybe she dey feel ur swag na, or dont u think so? one day dat babe go talk to an extent wae be say her mouth go fall from her head, she talks too much
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2011
Henry46:

one day dat babe go talk to an extent wae be say her mouth go fall from her head, she talks too much
I talk 2 much don't u think u type 2 much jargons,wats d above suppose to mean it reads BULLSHITTT!.Henry u wan make I change tone give you abi, stop kissing arsee not cute its filthy.

jackpot:

Stalk u anoda joseph on the loose,I rada stalk Frankenstein. tongue
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 11:55am On Dec 28, 2011
^^ @Idowu, pls help Me now, I need yur support in Forum Games section.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2011
Idowuogbo:

I talk 2 much don't u think u type 2 much jargons,wats d above suppose to mean it reads BULLSHITTT!.Henry u wan make I change tone give you abi, stop kissing arsee not cute its filthy.
Walahi talahi kina de baki!
Its a fact
give me one good reason why u think i deserve the above
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 3:44am On Dec 29, 2011
^don't mind that irritant
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I've vote for u my dear. . . .what next ? grin grin
[/size]
thanks my guy. cool You dey drink Gulder? *ransacks pocket for my wallet* smiley
Idowuogbo:

Stalk u anoda joseph on the loose,I rada stalk Frankenstein. tongue

*sprays her Baygon insecticide* tongue

gerrout pest! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online / Do You Take Your Relationship As A Personal Responsibility? / TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.