Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

*~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (13394 Views)

Poll: Who Deserves To Be Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2011?

Pendo89: 16% (19 votes)
Mrbrownjay: 72% (83 votes)
Nayah: 11% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ranoscky(m): 3:04am On Dec 13, 2011
But u guys are effin wicked o! I know som1 that has been xpectin his/her name to be mentioned, but u guys have REALLY effed his/her style up. Lol. Oga/madam, take heart o!
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by 190FanClub: 3:50am On Dec 13, 2011
[size=13pt]190 yo!!![/size]
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by slimyem: 6:40am On Dec 13, 2011
Ranoscky:

But u guys are effin wicked o! I know som1 that has been xpectin his/her name to be mentioned, but u guys have REALLY effed his/her style up. Lol. Oga/madam, take heart o!
who's the oga /madam?i feel like doing a favour today
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ranoscky(m): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2011
What favour, exactly?
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by slimyem: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2011
voting the afore-mentioned oga/madam.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by MrCork17: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2011
Love it or hate it, I post the best threads!!!! angry
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ranoscky(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2011
slimyem:

voting the afore-mentioned oga/madam.
U want me to reveal the name of the poster right?. . . Na lie o! That poster is crackhead. Always full fool of him/herself. Try figure out yourself.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by slimyem: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2011
Ranoscky:

U want me to reveal the name of the poster right?. . . Na lie o! That poster is crackhead. Always full fool of him/herself. Try figure out yourself.
i no dey o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Mr, Cork:

Love it or hate it, I post the best threads!!!! angry
hungry dey worry yr nyash??
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by MrCork17: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2011
slimyem.  even a She-goat will not romance you!  angry
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by StudioCFR(m): 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2011
Dies!
grin grin grin
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by tutuwater(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2011
Mr. BJ
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Well , the person (s) i have in mind are either disqualified , banned many times or thread derailer-- according to our super Moderator previous post i read . I guess i found them good and nice whenever i am online but why away they're something else?  anyway-- i hold my vote because if i do the rest friend would think i dunno love them . grin grin. Lemmi just put it this way--'' I nominate u. . . already , u know who u are ''  wink wink[/size]
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by cantell(m): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Well , the person (s) i have in mind are either disqualified , banned many times or thread derailer-- according to our super Moderator previous post i read . I guess i found them good and nice whenever i am online but why away they're something else?  anyway-- i hold my vote because if i do the rest friend would think i dunno love them . grin grin. Lemmi just put it this way--'' I nominate u. . . already , u know who u are ''  wink wink[/size]
Ah! Na Mr satan. Where you dey since? E be like say holy ghost fire don catch you.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2011
[size=13pt]I have been around somewhere on the forum i guess you've not been noticing me ever since i quit the religion section because i hardly read any sensible write-up from some commenter(s) on there - so many disturbing and fighting on conversation is so boring . some are just there to argue what they dunno know about and claiming. . .

Holy ghost ? that does not exist! cheesy cheesy --- one reason you've not been seeing me is because Satan has been so good to me on the X PROJECT to change the entire World wink wink
[/size]

cantell:

Ah! Na Mr satan. Where you dey since? E be like say holy ghost fire don catch you.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 2:21am On Dec 15, 2011
Final Tally:

Pendo89 - 11
Mrbrownjay - 9
Nayah - 5
Iyatrustee - 2
Inked_nerd - 1
Idowuogbo - 1
Cuddlemii - 1
Candyness - 1
segunjowo - 1
Ijogz K - 1
xynerise - 1

Chimezie198 - >>> active member of the thread derailers association
dyt - disqualified >>> was banned recently, and an active member of the thread derailers association
190- disqualified >>> been banned lots of times this year, President of thread derailers association
Mrcork -Disqualified >>> Been banned a lot this year and the vice-president of thread derailers association

Nomination Ends and the top three to be added to the poll are :

Pendo89 - 11
Mrbrownjay - 9
Nayah - 5

Happy Voting !! smiley
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 7:53am On Dec 15, 2011
@Muki
Why is it that each time I votes, i would see Please Login or Register to cast your vote and view the results of this poll.

did my vote count?
undecided
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2011
@mukina2, Are to vote in dis topic?
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 9:07am On Dec 15, 2011
jackpot:

@Muki
Why is it that each time I votes, i would see Please Login or Register to cast your vote and view the results of this poll.

did my vote count?
undecided

Your vote has been counted, the result will only be visible after the poll expires.

Emeka 7.:

@mukina2, Are to vote in dis topic?
the poll is up already
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2011
Ok I understand maybe I have to use a system because I can't see any polls here frm My phone.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2011
[size=13pt]I nominate and vote for Mrbrownjay wink[/size]
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2011
@Mukina2,
are u a Moderator? If yes, e get one girl wey i do for one thread lyk dat before u locked it. Please kindly open it, i forgot my Boxers-short there.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ranoscky(m): 2:36am On Dec 16, 2011
^ Lol
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by cantell(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2011
Chimezie198:

@Mukina2,
are u a Moderator? If yes, e get one girl wey i do for one thread lyk dat before u locked it. Please kindly open it, i forgot my Boxers-short there.

Chei! They don swear for this guy!
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2011
cantell:

Chei! They don swear for this guy!
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by 195(f): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2011
grin grin
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 3:13am On Dec 17, 2011
Dat above post should be deleted and users account frozen.
@Chimezie u self u are already derailing dis topic.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2011
^bro help me beg Mukina2 nah.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Babycandy: 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2011
Pendo
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by iyatrustee(f): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2011
All dis new usernames just to vote?
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ranoscky(m): 1:45am On Dec 18, 2011
^ I taya o! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Most Enjoyable Sex Positions With Pictures / If Romancelanders Monikers Are Their Real Name / Too Much Boobs: Meet Another Busty Nigerian Lady Trending On Social Media (18+ P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.