Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

*~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (13382 Views)

Poll: Who Deserves To Be Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2011?

Pendo89: 16% (19 votes)
Mrbrownjay: 72% (83 votes)
Nayah: 11% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:26am On Dec 18, 2011
grin grin grin wink

Ranoscky:

^ I taya o! grin
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 6:37am On Dec 19, 2011
Me self tire, but take style enter Forum Games section make una vote 4 una guy o.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:36am On Dec 19, 2011
[size=13pt]Who's our guy there that u talking about ^^ grin grin[/size]

Emeka 7.:

Me self tire, but take style enter Forum Games section make una vote 4 una guy o.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by young20: 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2011
mybrownjay should not be amoung the nominees.he does not deserve it.this is ojoro
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2011
@Ogaga4luv d guy there is me Emeka 7 in d Forum Games Section.
@Young20, but u pple nominated him, so he has to be there.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mykali(m): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2011
young20:

mybrownjay should not be amoung the nominees.he does not deserve it.this is ojoro

are you alright?
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2011
My great people of NL - vOte Chimezie198 for 'Minister for Women Afairs!
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2011
[size=13pt]Aiight friend I'm going there to cast my vote for u now ^^ grin grin wink
[/size]
Emeka 7.:

@Ogaga4luv d guy there is me Emeka 7 in d Forum Games Section.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Aiight friend I'm going there to cast my vote for u now ^^ grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:58pm On Dec 19, 2011
[size=13pt]Chimezie u also need a vote ? grin grin[/size]
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 5:21am On Dec 20, 2011
^^Thanks a lot friend.
@Chimezie, hav u seen Dyt?
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2011
Emeka 7.:

@Chimezie, hav u seen Dyt?
Yes. She was heading towards that "Way" last night. Errrm bro. Hv u seen bekay911 too?
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Flashaldrin(m): 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2011
what's wrong with this voting thing??
telling me i have to register before i vote angry angry
i dey suspect rigging o!!
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 4:56am On Dec 21, 2011
It means u've voted.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 7:29am On Dec 21, 2011
@Chimezie, I played with bekay911 at d Forum Games section throughout last wk till yesterday.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2011
Emeka 7.:

@Chimezie, I played with bekay911 at d Forum Games section throughout last wk till yesterday.
** pulls off singlet and puts on boxing gloves **
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2011
^^ No problem,
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2011
^ ^ y u dey fear na? C'mon put off ur top too and box d dude joor, aint u a man? Lol
EMEKA 7, pls also take ur time out, follow d link in my signature nd vote 4 muah! Am heading to d forum games to do same for u
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 6:00am On Dec 22, 2011
undecided
Henry46:

^ ^ y u dey fear na?
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 7:38am On Dec 22, 2011
@Henry thanks a lot, I'll do dat dis afternoon wit a system.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2011
[size=13pt]hehehehe i smell bribing in here grin grin . oosh i made a mistake i would have not be part of this invitation to votes. . . ^^ undecided[/size]
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2011
vOte chimezie for "Minister for women affairs"
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2011
[size=13pt]Which of the forums precisely ? grin[/size]

Chimezie198:

vOte chimezie for "Minister for women affairs"
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2011
Ogaga4luv, also vote 4 me na, biko
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2011
[size=13pt]I don't even know the name of your party and u are here begging me to vote for u?  my dear u sound funny , u know i can't cast my vote for u without knowing what u can do on that section of the forum if u win the award. . . grin grin  smiley[/size]

Henry46:

Ogaga4luv, also vote 4 me na, biko
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 7:54am On Dec 23, 2011
@Henry I've voted 4 u yesterday aftnoon. I didn't read dat thread well b4 nominating if not I shld hav nominated u. I think Odunnu actually did well 4 u because I noticed dat topic was not up 4 poll on d 1st day I wanted 2 vote. Thank God 4 d delay. Now lets form a party.
Moderator : OAM4J7
Forum Games section: Emeka 7
Education Section Henry46
Gaming section: Evil-brain
Phones Section: Semid4lyfe
Sports sectn :Medjai

Do u hav any candidate in any section dat we can include?
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2011
cry
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2011
[size=13pt]I'll help u to cry more. . . . cry cry cry wink[/size]

Chimezie198:

cry
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2011
Emeka 7.:

@Henry I've voted 4 u yesterday aftnoon. I didn't read dat thread well b4 nominating if not I shld hav nominated u. I think Odunnu actually did well 4 u because I noticed dat topic was not up 4 poll on d 1st day I wanted 2 vote. Thank God 4 d delay. Now lets form a party.
Moderator : OAM4J7
Forum Games section: Emeka 7
Education Section Henry46
Gaming section: Evil-brain
Phones Section: Semid4lyfe
Sports sectn :Medjai

Do u hav any candidate in any section dat we can include?
okay guys, i'm in. What do we name our party?

vote for "Jackpot" @ Jokes Section. Link is here www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=826805.html

@Emeka & Henry46
lemme go and thumbprint you guys now cool

@Ogaga4luv
your vote for me would be highly "appreciativeness" cool

@Chimezie
vote for your guy oh make we climb d mango tree together
cool
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2011
jackpot:

okay guys, i'm in. What do we name our party?

@Chimezie
vote for your guy oh make we climb d mango tree together
cool
Nairaland Peoples Party Aliance (NPPA). - The ruling party.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2011
^D party shall be called d Smart Group of Nairaland Forum.[SGNF]
@Jackpot, I'v never even visited d Jokes sectn b4. I'l go there and vote 4 u later 2day with a system.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2011
jackport nd Emeka tankz mhen!
Jackpot, itz been a while i visited d joke section, but i'm heading there ryt away to cast ma voto u brova
Emeka, i think Odunnu wil b d right person when it comes to voting for the best moderator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online / TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) / "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.