Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,366 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

*~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (13517 Views)

Poll: Who Deserves To Be Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2011?

Pendo89: 16% (19 votes)
Mrbrownjay: 72% (83 votes)
Nayah: 11% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by CzarChris(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2011
Pendo, she's about the sanest poster on romance section
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by johncasey1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2011
[color=][/color][color=#550000][/color] this election will not hold -190 fans club
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by 195(f): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2011
john casey:

[color=][/color][/color] this election will not hold -190 fans club
[color=red]

It wont hold

We'wud know if its 190 that has nairaland or mukina/seun angry angry

we'll destroy the election -
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by johncasey1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2011
If this election holds then John Casey would rather die than commit suicide
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by 195(f): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
grin grin
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by sexlog(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2011
Would the winner be given any award? I want to know before i nominate.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Phate07(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2011

How much is(are) my vote(s) worth? angry
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Beync(f): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2011
Pendo

she make sense true
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by smile4kenn(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
what sort of rubbish is this with all this meaningless awards. I thought this was a forum site

wasting homepage space,
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by 195(f): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2011
smile4kenn:

what sort of rubbish is this with all this meaningless awards. I thought this was a forum site

wasting homepage space,

I taya
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by kemiola89(f): 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2011
Freecocoa
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Beync(f): 12:21am On Dec 10, 2011
For the male, i'd give it to sexskillz
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mykali(m): 12:55am On Dec 10, 2011
no one is nominating the person i had in mind. . . .i'll keep it to myself then
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by 190FanClub: 5:09am On Dec 10, 2011
i nominate hotie tima kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 5:16am On Dec 10, 2011
Dyt deserves it. There's no one like Dyt on dis Forum. She's d one I want to nominate.
@Mukina, but you're saying she's disqualified (please now) Dyt deserves nomination. she is always d 1st 2 reply 2 sensitive topics in a sensible manner.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:14am On Dec 10, 2011
smiley
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by slimyem: 7:29am On Dec 10, 2011
smile4kenn:

wasting homepage space,
na you get the space abi your name na Seun Osewa?
Gerrout now b4 i descend on you. grin
mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Xionez(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2011
Beync:

For the male, i'd give it to sexskillz
Please, madam. Where did you get your crack from?!.
I need to be high on a kilo of that stuff to be able to nominate sexskillz, a tonne for 190_@.

Since i have 5 fingers and can walk a straight line, i also chose Pendo.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mykali(m): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2011
ok . . .i'm nominating Mr Brown Jay

he gets straight to the point with as much humour as he could possibly muster grin
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2011
Pendo, how do you beat that
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by jackpot(f): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2011
can I also nominate Mr BJ ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by tyson55(m): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2011
I nominate Mr Mouth Action oops!! I mean to say Mr brown jay.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by r231(m): 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2011
why una no dey nominate me now haba undecided
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by MrsChima1(f): 12:02am On Dec 11, 2011
r231:

why una no dey nominate me now haba undecided

You want my vote? wink
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 11, 2011
Mr.BrownJay.

PERIOD.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by r231(m): 1:54am On Dec 11, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You want my vote? wink

yessssss grin cheesy
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by denzel2009: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2011
Inspired_m cos he sold me a pusssy magnet!
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Odunnu: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2011
denzel2009:

Inspired_m cos he sold me a pusssy magnet!
wtf? angry angry angry
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Emeka72(m): 1:31am On Dec 12, 2011
Dyt.
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Woke4all(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2011
All my candidates not eligible to vote, angry angry angry angry angry angry >: (>: (>: (>: (angry angry  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry  angry angry angry angry angry angry>: (>: (>: (>: (>: (angry  angry angry angry angry angry angry>: (>: (>: (>: (>: (angry  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry>: (>: (>: (angry
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Chimezie198(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2011
Na who b this MBJ sef?
**see as all dis girls wan do am**
Re: *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Ranoscky(m): 2:55am On Dec 13, 2011
MR BROWN JAY all the way!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? / Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted / From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.