Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 (38180 Views)

When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. / Help She Is 16 / I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2012
Yomieluv: is dat all u can type?thot u're a gladiator on nairaland,feared by people.m.o.r.o.n
Lolzzz... Feared by who? Speak for urself mahn! U scared my bars might put ur deranged azz on life support abi? Chill....it's called "Thug Luvin'

Ode!

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2012
dayokanu: You should ask for permission from her parents and the nearest police station

16yr old? A girl born in 1996? I am sure you have almost completed secondary school when she was born, You no dey fear God?

Whoa! Hold on, dayo! Was mary not 16 or 17 when holy spirit impregnated her?

God, ke? All these women in the bible stories were all at very tender ages.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol, abeg!

My own ring bin don come sinceeee!

Which Ring? Invisible or imaginary 1? grin
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane:

Whoa! Hold on, dayo! Was mary not 16 or 17 when holy spirit impregnated her.

Stop chatting fuckeries mehn! Go and arrest d Holy ghost den! undecided
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2012
It's funny how in the previous thread, age was just a number (my GF is 2 years older than me).

Now it's a crime lol.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Stop chatting fuckeries mehn! Go and arrest d Holy ghost den! undecided

What fuckeries, nuh be true? If una wan bring God, una go read una bible or quran first.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
It's funny how in the previous thread, age was just a number (my GF is 2 years older than me).

Now it's a crime lol.
Wassup! cheesy

Wots ur take?
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane:

What fuckeries, nuh be true? If una wan bring God, una go read una bible or quran first.
Who is Una? More like UNO!

I stand on my own o!
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wassup! cheesy

Wots ur take?

If she was my daughter, I'll try to take legal actions.

It's unfair to compare older age difference (i.e 30-46) in this case. She is 16, she still has her life before her. It's ped[i]ophil[/i]ia nau. Imagine, she's just 2 years older than 14.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

If she was my daughter, I'll try to take legal actions.

It's unfair to compare older age difference (i.e 30-46) in this case. She is 16, she still has her life before her. It's ped[i]ophil[/i]ia nau. Imagine, she's just 2 years older than 14.
Wa gbayi!

Ur head is correct! grin
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Who is Una? More like UNO!

I stand on my own o!

Me, ah don tok. This thing nuh be God matter, nah societies matter be dis and how society perceives older men who go for 16 year olds.

@topic, in fact, with all these 16year olds getting pregnant and slutting around left right and center and chopping taxpayers money, it's good for someone to make an honest woman out of them.

Atleast, we go free from having our money given to them. Someone else can take over that matter. cheesy
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by dayokanu(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane:

Whoa! Hold on, dayo! Was mary not 16 or 17 when holy spirit impregnated her?

God, ke? All these women in the bible stories were all at very tender ages.

How did you know Mary's age when she was impregnated? Did you see mary's birth certificate, Affidavit, international passposrt or were you there when mary was delivered?

2 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
dayokanu:

How did you know Mary's age when she was impregnated? Did you see mary's birth certificate, Affidavit, international passposrt or were you there when mary was delivered?

Maybe you should go read more about the bible, nau?
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by 2gbasky22(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2012
Aaah bros, take am easy. what if na ur sister or pikin na she be, u go agree make she marry a dude of 30?......but u don hear of "child abuse" sha?

U nor christian or at least u dey go church
but seriously she's got her life to live, she's jst geting into the university, she nid to go clubing, come across different toasters, experience heartbreaks, datings, etc. Jst let her live her life first. To enable her attain maturity of the the mind
But bros u get mind sha, if u at 30 marry a girl of 16 wetin u want make we younger guys com do na? Make we go for 10 or 8.........but nor let her father hear wetin dey ur mind o, e fit kill u hide o.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Ibyno(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2012
Come to think about it, ve seem a 15 yrs old gal that is ripe and mature than a 23 years old woman, never in this world can u know she is 15, been a vitim of such b4.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane:

Me, ah don tok. This thing nuh be God matter, nah societies matter be dis and how society perceives older men who go for 16 year olds.

@topic, in fact, with all these 16year olds getting pregnant and slutting around left right and center and chopping taxpayers money, it's good for someone to make an honest woman out of them.

Atleast, we go free from having our money given to them. Someone else can take over that matter. cheesy
If I slap u! No b u reference Mary? Anyways... So bcus dose immature Lil 16yrs old go about bannnnging ,d op shud dive in am clamp dis child? Listen to urself, am trying to b polite here o! Kandifloss! Are u for real? Make a 16yr old a wife so u don't have to pay taxes? Hmmm......so as u dey no b council house u b start from? U paying tax now na problem to d society o! Biko list how much u b pay so far, so I fit refund u wiv STFU! grin
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by 2gbasky22(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
@op, Aaah bros, take am easy. what if na ur sister or pikin na she be, u go agree make she marry a dude of 30?......but u don hear of "child abuse" sha?
but seriously she's got her life to live, she's jst geting into the university, she nid to go clubing, come across different toasters, experience heartbreaks, datings, etc. Jst let her live her life first. To enable her attain maturity of the the mind
But bros u get mind sha, if u at 30 marry a girl of 16 wetin u want make we younger guys com do na? Make we go for 10 or 8.........but nor let her father hear wetin dey ur mind o, e fit kill u hide o.

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
dayokanu:

She was present o! She is d incarnated version of Jezebel.

Wicked kandi! angry
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lolzzz... Feared by who? Speak for urself mahn! U scared my bars might put ur deranged azz on life support abi? Chill....it's called "Thug Luvin'

Ode!
owfa.can we chat privately?
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wa gbayi!

Ur head is correct! grin

It seems like they've been dating before she became 16 because marriage is not just a momentous thought, it builds up over time. Just iamgine 15-29 or a 14-28.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by buJu234: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
lolzz...

i have come to understand something abt Nigerian ladies esp. those btw 28-38[/b]yrs that re [b]single..

they are very funny; easily get angry when a guy said he is not interested in marriage.
when the guy thats old is dating a lady outside this age range(if the lady is less than 28-38; they term her
IMMATURE; if she above 28-38; they term her Sugar Mummy) grin grin grin

but when they are dating guys that re younger than them; they will tell u its love... Age is jst a number.

infact these set of ladies... men ;;;; very very funny sets of creatures.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DExplorer1: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
If I slap u! No b u reference Mary? Anyways... So bcus dose immature Lil 16yrs old go about bannnnging ,d op shud dive in am clamp dis child? Listen to urself, am trying to b polite here o! Kandifloss! Are u for real? Make a 16yr old a wife so u don't have to pay taxes? Hmmm......so as u dey no b council house u b start from? U paying tax now na problem to d society o! Biko list how much u b pay so far, so I fit refund u wiv STFU! grin

Lool!

I am for real! My tax will be paid whether I like it or not but not towards these 16year olds.
You dey talk like say this thing na today e start when it has been something that has been going on since day one.

Abeg, op make an honest woman out of her jare. If our forefathers waited for marriage until a woman was past her prime(like it is now), we will not be here or even have much time to spend with our parents because either the woman has reached menopause or gave birth at a very old age.
Idowuogbo:
She was present o! She is d incarnated version of Jezebel.

Wicked kandi! angry

Of course, you would know this. Nor be me and you bin dey there dey betroth persin pikin to men wey dey di same age as gandalf.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
2gbasky22:

Which 10? If I pata you!

You go take your time nyash your age mates then wey you sef reach 30 you propose to marry a 16year old. Simples!
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
Yomieluv: owfa.can we chat privately?
Sure! Liv ur rabies here o! tongue

Teasing#
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
D-Explorer:
Poster, you only need to wait for few more years. If she feels the same and the parents agree, c'mon call your Pastor. Happy Married Life Dude.
Thank u! Anoda round of amala on me cheesy
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane:

If e be say, I was not an authority in one of this forum's sections I would have insulted you from Adam to eve. Wetin you think say di jews bin dey do in the biblical times? Rubbish!
If U try nonsense dia! Yab am say wetin happen? U dey drink yellow garri ni! U better stop vibrating. angry
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Sciencs(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2012
@chuzyemx...ur coment is so 4ny. Lmao

@op, i jst hope u undastand dt majority of wat d whole houz is complainin abt isnt abt d gal's age...but abt ur own age. So dnt tink we r askin u 2 let her reach her rightful marital age b4 u propose 2her...instead de r askin u 2luk 4 sum1 suitable 4 ur age by gettin d hell out of her life.
Infact, any1 advising u 2 stil embark on ds incredible dream shud b consider 2b d most logical n reasonable person in d world...ironically.
I wonder wat sort of excuses u wil kip givin ur kids weneva de ask staggerin questns like 'dad y r u shockingly older dan mum'. Let me gues...u wil confuse d innocent kids by telin dem ''nature works in mysterious ways...it can happen 2u too''...or u narrate 2dem ur own episode of 'super-story abi?!. 4ny enough, wale adenuga wil surely find ur story worthy 2 work on.

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
If U try nonsense dia! Yab am say wetin happen? U dey drink yellow garri ni! U better stop vibrating. angry

Abeg, nor vex me oo. Wetin catch you? You dey kolo? Yellow garri? Na who piss pa nam?
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane:

Abeg, nor vex me oo. Wetin catch you? You dey kolo? Yellow garri? Na who piss pa nam?
Vex and watch me ban u! U vagaboness!

U quoted d bible wrongly na! I dey vex o! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation / Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.