Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,747 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

2scorehigh's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2scorehigh's Profile / 2scorehigh's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 22 pages)

Family / How Important Is Astrology To You When It Comes To Choosing A Life Partner? by 2scorehigh(m): 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
Just wondering.

Will you base your choice of Partner on Astrology?

How important is astrology to you when it comes to compatibility with your partner?

Let's hear your views.
Education / Re: What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by 2scorehigh(m): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
DonroxyII:
Only Ignorants ask this kinda Questions!!

Your point is fully noted, Sir.
Education / What Is The Worst University Course To Study? by 2scorehigh(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
In your own opinion, what is the worst university course for someone to study?

Worst in the sense that you will not advise anyone to go for the course.

Worst in the sense that even if you are paid so well to do the course, you will gladly refuse/reject the offer.

Worst in the sense that if you have the power to delete the course from school curriculum forever, you won’t waste any time in doing so...

If you ask me, I'd say it's Microbiology.

I have absolutely no interest at all in the course. In fact, everything about Microbiology gives me the heebie-jeebies! shocked shocked shocked

I asked a friend, and she said it's Music for her.

What about you?

What is/are your reasons for saying so?

Let's hear from you...

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Uber, Bolt drivers threaten To Go On Indefinite Strike From Monday by 2scorehigh(m): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
Everybody just wants to strike.

I just pity the goalkeepers. shocked

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 82 Ghost Workers Got N48.2 Million Ondo Car Loan In 2018 – Audit Report by 2scorehigh(m): 7:46am On May 20, 2020
Only in Naija.

Tufiaaa!!! sad
TV/Movies / Re: 30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us by 2scorehigh(m): 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hmmm...

2009 thread making it to the Front page in 2018!

That's like after 9 good years!!!

In that case, there's still hope for us.

One day, I know that Seun and co. are going to put my story on the front page.

It's only just a matter of time...
Jokes Etc / Re: Share A Quote You Love So Much by 2scorehigh(m): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
3 people can keep a secret if 2 are dead...
Romance / Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by 2scorehigh(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
Prettyenit18:
grin you are funny

I have to be. wink
Romance / Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by 2scorehigh(m): 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
Abeg make una dey lie well well for this thread make I know weda I go fit use some of una ideas in writing my next big novel.

Thank you.

1 Like

Literature / Re: E-books Download: James Hardley Chase by 2scorehigh(m): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
siempere:
You know till now i still haven't found any of the Killmaster series online...have u had better luck with ur search...i so much loved the N3 conspiracy....choi!! gud old days eh...

I managed to get just a few.
Pets / Re: How Do I Lure This Cat Into Our Apartment? by 2scorehigh(m): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2018
Use a mouse.
Literature / Re: Scared. A Flash Fiction by 2scorehigh(m): 7:45am On Jan 20, 2018
Nice narrative.

Where's the part 2? tongue
Education / Re: Why You May Fail JAMB 2018: Read And Avoid Failure by 2scorehigh(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2018
True words.

Preparation is the key.

Read this article: to learn how you can score very high in JAMB.
Literature / Re: The Church - A Novel by 2scorehigh(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2017
Good job.

Keep it up.

I also like the cover design.
Literature / Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by 2scorehigh(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2017
Na wa o!

See Kene my guy!
Travel / Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 2scorehigh(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
deleyi20:

Regarding your Pearson PTE: Did you score 79 and above in all Sections? That is the requirements to get 20points

Regarding CDR: If you did any real Mechanical Engineering Project during your Internship, you can write about it.
Also You can use your Final Year Project as well. If you did a Design and Construction Project, You can Split the project into two Career Episodes; One Episode would focus on the Design while another would focus on the Construction.

Also, if you decide to write a Career Episode using your 1year work experience, Be ready to provide a genuine employment letter that states your Position and responsibilities in the company and ensure it fits the Typical responsibilities of a Professional Mechanical Engineer.

Finally, I hope you have either TOEFL or IELTS (General or Academic), they are the only accepted English Tests by Engineers Australia.

NOTE: Ensure You have your 'Original Bachelors Certificate' and Transcripts

Good day sir.

Please I have a relation in Australia who is about to write the Competency Demonstration Report on Electrical Engineering.

I want to know if there's a way you can be of any help to him.

I will also be sending you an email so that we can keep in touch.

Thank you in advance.
Literature / Re: E-books Download: James Hardley Chase by 2scorehigh(m): 7:48am On Jul 22, 2017
siempere:
You know till now i still haven't found any of the Killmaster series online...have u had better luck with ur search...i so much loved the N3 conspiracy....choi!! gud old days eh...

I just don't know why it's so hard to find the Killmaster series online.

I've searched and searched.

I've only managed to get just a few.

I'm also searching for those Hal and Roger Hunt Adventure Series by Willard Price.

Those ones too are equally hard to find.
Crime / Re: How A Policewoman Aided The Release Of Evans, Billionaire Kidnapper In 2006 by 2scorehigh(m): 8:30am On Jun 26, 2017
Frankly speaking, this whole Evans story is one story on nairaland I won't get tired of seeing.

The story is very intriguing.

For writers like us, such stories provides us with lots and lots of materials to spin mind blowing tales out of it.

Seun and lalasticlala, please keep it coming.

Don't stop till we get enough, please. tongue
Crime / Re: How I Led My Gang To Hijack Bullion Van With N200m – Kidnapper Evans by 2scorehigh(m): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2017
These revelations are becoming more and more interesting.

In fact, I wouldn't mind at all writing a novel on this whole Evans affair.
Family / Re: Share Some Myths You Heard While Growing Up by 2scorehigh(m): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
I was told that India was banned from world soccer because they were using jazz to win their opponents with as much fifty goals to nothing.

The story has it that when an Indian player kicks the ball towards Nigeria's goal post, the ball will turn into a solid and huge rock and will be traveling with such a speed that the helpless Nigerian goalkeeper will just take cover before the rock will smash his head into pieces.

Funny thing is, I believed all that!

Children can be so gullible. grin

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? by 2scorehigh(m): 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
Yes, it is right to blame the guy for his role because he could have easily overcame if he had the willpower to do so but no, he chose to make some quick money thus he got punished.

You can read how I pictured the whole Judas story here in a very quite hilarious manner here:The "Real" Reason Why Judas Committed Suicide.
Religion / Re: Never Ever Confide In People About Your Faults, Weaknesses Or Shortcomings! by 2scorehigh(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2017
So true.

People are always bound to use your secrets against you.

That's why my personal text on Nairaland reads: "3 people can keep a secret if 2 are dead..."
Literature / Re: Pay Back (a Short Story) by 2scorehigh(m): 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nice story.

Well done pelumi10.

I wouldn't mind to help you stretch this piece into becoming a full blown story. wink

What do you say? shocked

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: 5 Reasons To Start A Blog If You Are Passionate About Writing in 2017 by 2scorehigh(m): 8:39am On Jan 22, 2017
Skateboard:

You are very right honestly... but the original post is just stating reasons to start a blog if one is truly passionate about writing. All the things you've posted comes after one has made the decision to start a blog.

Cheers

I like this your reply to him.

The thing is that people will always be looking for excuse not to get started or do something useful with their time.

I'm sure that when Linda started, she knew little or nothing about stuff like HTML or coding or SEO but yet that didn't deter her.

Nobody knows everything.

Anyone who is serious about blogging can always learn any of those things while on the job.

That said, it is still of very great importance to mention that people should at least blog if they have passion for blogging and not necessarily because they are looking for money.

The enthusiasm is the only thing that can keep the passion for blogging going even when the money is not coming in.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Why Men Cant Find True Love by 2scorehigh(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
Syjibrin:
Don't mind him I don't see anything close to jealousy in your write up I guess the guy just need your attention and you cheaply give it in you ought not to have responded. Thanks for the educative analysis I believe some guys will definitely learn from this. In an ideal situation you were suppose to side ladies but you didn't I wonder why the guy will said you were jealous I don't see anything close to jealousy as regards to the status quo. Waiting for waillers response

Exactly.

I think the guy has already sensed and is disappointed by the fact that ginaz is not one of those girls he can control with his so called money.

Well, Ginaz, keep it up. I like you already. I like the way you reason with so much maturity. It speaks a lot about you. Please is there a way we can get to know each other better because you already sound like my type of woman?
Literature / Re: IFY - A Romantic Thriller by 2scorehigh(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hi there, friends.

Happy New Year to you all.

It has been such a very long time.

I have some great news especially for those of us who have been contacting me on WhatsApp on how to get the complete book.

You can now easily get the book on okadabooks.

Visit this link now to get the full instructions on how to buy your favourite books from okadabooks: How to buy books on Okadabooks.

Thank you.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by 2scorehigh(m): 6:33am On Dec 29, 2016
JonSnow:
Breast cancer examination/checking (ladies only).

Vaginal examination (clean vaginas only) angry

Thanks angry

shocked

You are very funny.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by 2scorehigh(m): 9:56am On Dec 04, 2016
perfectchoice:
NONE. I WILL NEED MONEY FOR FEEDING? TRANSPPRTATION, HOUSE RENT, EVEN DATA PLAN
A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN.

Say what?! shocked

You know what...? I believe you!

They say a hungry woman is even ANGRIER!!! shocked

littlewonders:
Anything youth development: counseling, free writing, directing, creative

teachings, assisting to achieve innovative dreams.

Always like talking to youths about life for free, anytime even from sleep.

Call on me anytime for free even at at my busy schedule I still create time for it.

Anytime?

Alright, that's okay by me.

But...

Did I ever tell you I like doing MTN midnight calls... only? tongue

merahki:

This is a thought-provoking question...naicce
So to enjoy and lovve doing for free?
I believe I would totally work in a library for free...do you know these book stores where people import used novels and

books to sell? Third and fifth and even tenth-hand books, at times dog eared, one may even find some pages stuck together!

cheesy. ? Yes, I would work there too, for free. I would even pay a bribe to work there for free shocked.

I would work as a ball boy (woman lipsrsealed) for football (soccer) matches for free...or if I was being more apt and ?relatable

I would say rendering free medical services during football games. This would be part time sha, but let me strike off medical services, I could do it for free, but might not enjoy it, so it is out....ball boywoman it is then Another part time free job I would do is work in a coffee shop, where they sell pies, cakes, buns, breads too. The smell of coffee would be reward enough, I also understand the workers get to drink and eat there too!

My third could be in a music shop I guess, but this would be part time too. The last (I think there may be more, but will stop with these) free part time job I would do is as a fitness trainer/assistant...I mean, you can only be there for some hours right? No one exercises all thru the day

But in summary, as a life -long full time career? Library it is. There is also something prestigious/noble about it too eh? Just like your Mathematics tutoring, I find that very cool, by the way. Mr Mathematics and myself did not have a very good affair!!! I did all the work!!! Of course we got a divorce and I slapped him with a restraining order! cheesy

Are you aware that books are now being converted into ebooks?

In other words, one of these days, there will be no libraries to keep those books.

I wonder what you'll do by then? tongue

Yes, you also said something about ballboy for women and that got me thinking.

Now tell me the truth, are you doing the ball boywoman for women job for free because of the ball or because of the women? wink

And finally, about that Mr. Mathematics... I'm sorry about how it all ended between you guys. I guess that means, you won't also like to be in any form of relationship with his senior brother Further Mathematics? tongue

KillerBeauty:
International tour guide.
Yes I love traveling to new places

Me too. I love travelling to new places. Maybe we could travel together someday, what do say?

Oh by the way, you have a very nice signature.

Keep on working on yourself because the reward is priceless!!!

MadMullah:
As for me, I can render Sex work for free.

You're not serious.

But wait a minute... Sir, I think I find this your answer quite interesting.

So, forgive me, but I'd like to know what you have in mind when you say you can do sex work? You mean you can act in p0rn? Or become a p!mp? Or even become a gig0lo? Or you mean sugar mummy stuff? Or even provide gay services? Or what...?

Can you please be specific, okay because as you can see already, it seems there are so many departments you can specialize in when it comes to sex work? wink

1 Like

Family / Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Never Marry Or Date A Wailer by 2scorehigh(m): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2016
Qyubee:
cheesy br, they not gon like u (in Dr dre's voice)

No problem.

Let 'em come! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yinkey6:
Wow nice write up. .

Thanks man.

Thanks a lot man. grin
Politics / Re: Buhari Approves N522b For States To Pay Salary, Pension Arrears, Help Economy by 2scorehigh(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
DeRay98:

If Buhari didnt give money to states to help salaries una go cry, he give money now una vex for am. Go and ask your state govnor what he has done with bail out funds.
The other time Fg says they probe states for money give them, wayward kpomo cutting govnor open mouth say fg no fit interfere for states money matter and una dey hail am.
See una life?

Thank you so much for saying this.

This is one of the most annoying things about these wailers.

10 Reasons Why You Should Never Marry or Date A Wailer.

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by 2scorehigh(m): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2016
Back in the days when I got approved for AdSense, it was quite easy to get approved.

Just four or five posts on your blog and you are ready to be approved.

These days, I'm hearing it's becoming quite uphill for one to get approved.

However, a very simple 'trick' we used to get approved very quickly in those days was to get approved through a more trusted articles network than through your own blog.

The solution was to use HubPages which is nothing but just a hub of articles.

All you have to do is to write a couple of two to three quality articles, publish those articles on HubPages and then use any of those articles URL as your domain name URL when applying for AdSense.

Once you are approved, you can then use your AdSense code on any of your blog/s as long as those blogs are not running against the Google AdSense policy.

These days, HubPages suggest you should have at least 10 quality articles or hubs before you can apply for Google AdSense through them.

You can click here to sign up for HubPages today.

You can also checkout this link: to learn more about How to sign up for Google AdSense on HubPages.

Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 22 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.