Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

2shur's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2shur's Profile / 2shur's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 41 pages)

Politics / Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) by 2shur: 1:35pm On May 11, 2017
Nothing special abt this bitchh
We have prettier ladies up there on match.com
Dem stil never born
Meaning ugly man dey cum outside of her
Bich
Crime / Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by 2shur: 1:34pm On May 11, 2017
He is a scammer.
U better avoid him
Je might be a ritualist
sonofLuci:

Guy where are you located lets see one on one
Crime / Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by 2shur: 1:33pm On May 11, 2017
I no more date ugly gals
And gals with nothing upstairs
Crime / Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by 2shur: 1:24pm On May 11, 2017
U mean they robbed SARS.
Unbelievable.
Those SARS that usually ask what you do for a living
And if you have ever heard of internet scam.
May we check your phone.
U see when real robbers are robbing
As usual they wud be asleep.
Buh as soon as an iphone user is spotted on bike or s.u.v trust SARS na dah time dia ear dey open.
Fools

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage To Perform At Jay Z's 'made In America' Festival by 2shur: 11:27am On May 11, 2017
Scam
bigman2017:
yesterday's win didn't come as a surprise, neither will today's.. call or whatsapp now to be a winner with me and my source and thank me later..

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage To Perform At Jay Z's 'made In America' Festival by 2shur: 11:26am On May 11, 2017
P Diddy is the richest black american rapper.
Fuc u jay z abi na jazz z
Celebrities / Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by 2shur: 11:25am On May 11, 2017
Scam
sirjude40:
we did it yesterday and we are doing it again today , call now to subscribe
Celebrities / Re: 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba by 2shur: 11:24am On May 11, 2017
Update me once efe starts beggin us with his acct nos on display.
25m is for poor ppl.
We make 500m here

3 Likes

Romance / Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by 2shur: 10:20am On May 11, 2017
Bich
Health / Re: 10 Dangerous Reasons You Should Never Eat Junk Foods Again by 2shur: 10:16am On May 11, 2017
Highest na egg row
And puff puff
With kunu
Its good.
Fuc fast food
We eat street food

3 Likes

Crime / Re: 4 Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In Canada (Photo) by 2shur: 8:36am On May 11, 2017
Nobody would fall for your scam
larrywins231:
The Clock is ticking cause you dont ve to keep loosing on unsure bet, If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary, Great win yesterday & thanks to God for success and kudos to winners. View won Ticket pic for your Ecstasy.
Crime / Re: 4 Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In Canada (Photo) by 2shur: 8:35am On May 11, 2017
Naso.
Always jewelry and clothes cars.
Just to show off
Naija always dull
U go dupe whitey.use all d owo buy jewelry and diff cars
Fuc opo upandan
Come souti come see them.
Greedy bastards afonjas

1 Like

Autos / Re: SOLD! Neatly Used Toyota Matrix For Sale. 1.5m Negotiable by 2shur: 8:03am On May 11, 2017
Autos / Re: Sharp Camry XLE Leather 2001 V6 #1.2M (08096577304)SOLD by 2shur: 8:01am On May 11, 2017

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Bagudu’s N20,000 Account Shocks His Kidnappers by 2shur: 7:48am On May 11, 2017
Dumb fuc thieves.
Wifh the current whistle blowing shiit
U think anyone gonna leave millions in thy acct.
Dumb ass graduates turn kidnappers.
Ma niggi don wire them go offshore.
Hide some for inside aous.
Suck away.....tanks and what have u

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Small Cars: Advantages And Disadvantages by 2shur: 7:44am On May 11, 2017
U mean like those mini dumb ass fuc cars
Like what they got in ibadan
Nisdan micra shiiit.
Compare that to a hummer or thundra or your fav s.u.v

1 Like

Politics / Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by 2shur: 6:36am On May 11, 2017
I got no love for the police.
I got no fuckin love.
U guys are heartless
Men warri go hot o
Men iI'm avoiding thr for now

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna by 2shur: 6:32am On May 11, 2017
Ozwo
So dan na y u no dey off the weak ass a/c for your house abi.
Nor worry dis time e go burn the whole aous complete.
Fake ppl who never want to speak nigerian.act nigerian and love nigerian.always formin fresh.
Every one living in lag feels they abroad.
Dumb ass fucs
Come and see dem disgracing themselves
They cant even hewr wat the white man says.
But here in naija naso so phonetics.
Dumb fuc

1 Like

Crime / Re: Police Arrest Man For N4.5m Fraud Through Fake Bank Alerts (photo) by 2shur: 6:28am On May 11, 2017
Afonjas and local sha.
Chai.
Na dia way.
Wey dat bastard wey dey claim say na merrybet abi nairabet.
Wey u na.u never poat today.
Mumu fake odds
Crime / Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by 2shur: 7:11pm On May 10, 2017
Ogumeh
Events / Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by 2shur: 7:03pm On May 10, 2017
I teach chu howtta stunt

Phones / Re: NCC To Sanction Telcos For Poor Services by 2shur: 8:21am On May 10, 2017
Theyshud. Sanction spectranet
Dia 4g is actually 2g.
Rownloaf speed not exceed 2mb
Pls spectranet shud be banned from naija
Celebrities / Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by 2shur: 7:08am On May 10, 2017
Abegi.
Wire wire boy
Neber believe dis bastards
Dey are all into yahoo plus
Juju
Destiny changers
He is a confirm cele
And we all know what cele do to acquire ill gotten wealth
Dont be deceived
Nairaland / General / Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by 2shur: 7:05am On May 10, 2017
Fuc it.
We are all animals.
Man is a Higher Animal.
So if someone calls u an animal.
Take no offence
Politics / Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by 2shur: 7:01am On May 10, 2017
Putting up a fuckin hotel
Does not mean we are advancing
It only means backwardness
Naija got nothing meaningful to offer its citizens
No jobs
Its always hotels
Golf clubs
Malls
Cinema
Club
Thats all.
Useless state
Dumb country
Religion / Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by 2shur: 6:11am On May 10, 2017
No hate bro.
Never believe everything you hear or read. Jesus Christ is real.the oxygen you breathe freely is natural.Thats more than enough of evidence.
Just be careful.
Remember we all are gonna give acct of our sins bro.
Dont provoke the wrath of God unknowingly.
I aint no pastor
Buh def i yell out at false prophets a lot.
Damn them
hopefulLandlord:

our finance minister just prayed that "God would see us through this recession"

the white men keep robbing our oil through a select few Nigerians who are benefitting and no one pays attention to that but "death by trouser" quickly happened to the government official who dare not to endorse a church building according to Adeboye

same pastor drove vehicle from Ore to Lagos on empty tank, yes they're "miracles" but have you noticed those "miracles" are usually with next to no effort? you need money, suddenly you got alert on your phone and lo and behold money! an angel you didn't know just deposited the money to your account with no effort from you

now to King Leopold of Belgium And his deeds in Congo

From 1885 to 1908, Belgian King Leopold II took control of the Congo. He turned the nation into a moneymaking machine by farming ivory and rubber and building a fortune on the labor of the people who lived there.

Life in the Congo Free State was a waking nightmare, the likes of which the world had never seen. Hopefully, we will never see it again.

he enslaved, dismembered, killed, overworked the citizens of the Congo, tortured women and children

below is the Letter from King Leopold to Colonial Missionaries, 1883

[b]
[b]You will go certainly to evangelize, but your evangelization must inspire above all Belgium interests. Your principal objective in our mission in the Congo is never to teach the niggers to know God, this they know already. They speak and submit to a Mungu, one Nzambi, one Nzakomba, and what else I don’t know. They know that to kill, to sleep with someone else’s wife, to lie and to insult is bad. Have courage to admit it; you are not going to teach them what they know already. Your essential role is to facilitate the task of administrators and industrials, which means you will go to interpret the gospel in the way it will be the best to protect your interests in that part of the world.

Your action will be directed essentially to the younger ones, for they won’t revolt when the recommendation of the priest is contradictory to their parent’s teachings. The children have to learn to obey what the missionary recommends, who is the father of their soul. You must singularly insist on their total submission and obedience, avoid developing the spirit in the schools, teach students to read and not to reason. There, dear patriots, are some of the principles that you must apply. You will find many other books, which will be given to you at the end of this conference. Evangelize the niggers so that they stay forever in submission to the white colonialists, so they never revolt against the restraints they are undergoing. Recite every day-“Happy are those who are weeping because the kingdom of God is for them.”

Make them pay tax each week at Sunday mass. Use the money supposed for the poor, to build flourishing business centres. Institute a confessional system, which allows you to be good detectives denouncing any black that has a different consciousness contrary to that of the decision-maker.[/b]

does this buttress my first post?
Celebrities / Re: Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" by 2shur: 8:24pm On May 09, 2017
Abegi.
Which dirty hacker b dah 1.
Anyone can fuc mercy.
Na Gold dey dia.
Or na by all thise cheap ass class a bags wey she d3y carry.
Bich
Religion / Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by 2shur: 1:33pm On May 09, 2017
God pls let suleman fuc my gal so i can get a gwagon.
And us citizenship
I need it asap
Crime / Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by 2shur: 1:20pm On May 09, 2017
Very simple shiiit
Bicch
Dsts y i ha8 afonjas biches
Dem go dey form soft
Hard2get
U don finally fall in2 hands of yahoo ritualists
Follow normal guy
No
Na d one wey dey drive G wagon
E.O.D
Venza
Benz
I got no pity for these bichess
Cause they the cause of they death
She is an opo
Opo now is trapped.
Gba gbe oshii
Tell your mum the truth
Dat u r an opo
An aristo
All girls are prostitutes.
Bicchh
Crime / Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by 2shur: 1:15pm On May 09, 2017
A niggi like me gettin stopped on a regular.
Dont use iphone
But only take regular
Ma guy sars stop u
Ask wat d fuc u do for a livin
Fuc
I hate dat question
If i see no movement.i sort them out.
Buh u can neva see me with a big ass phone.
Nokia torchlight been taking me places
Saving assessl

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) by 2shur: 10:30am On May 09, 2017
No ha8 bro.
Buh efe style of rap is south men.
He raps like southern americans men
Like dem 2chainz
Lil yatch
Slim thug
Trick daddy.
Dem dey rap luke say na story book or nursery rhymes .
Slow raps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 41 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.