Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

9gerian's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9gerian's Profile / 9gerian's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (of 94 pages)

Crime / Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by 9gerian: 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Any and every angle to go on should be explored extensively.

Izuchukwu70:
I suspect the Boy. I may be wrong. I SUSPECT CULTISTS REVENGE. This crime seems too personal. Why did they abduct the boy? Let the Cops beam more light on his friends and mates in school.
Celebrities / Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by 9gerian: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Well, it’s okay if he wants to waste money lavishly as long as it’s his money. If not, that is ridiculous.

He probably doesn’t love that girl. A gigolo kind of vibe.

The girl should look for quiet and responsible man to follow. Looks like Alex is for the streets.

Celebrity life comes with too many baggage, especially for the well brought up individuals.

habsydiamond:
Na film production fit this guy oo.. why you go won waste money ontop wedding.. a day event where people will come and eat ur food, and be happy with u.... thats the problem with people that like to show-off.. the babe as seen the future cos she's working on after marriage but our oga na wedding money he dey find.. I pity him seriously.. if he venture into business he go fuvk up

1 Like

Politics / Re: Obasanjo Outline Reasons For His Obi’s Presidential Endorsement by 9gerian: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2023
People have the right to endorse whomsoever they adjudge to be their best candidate.

sihamey:
Is no longer news that On the New year day 1st January 2023 the former Nigerian President Obasanjo send his endorsement letter in support of the Labour Party Presidential Candidate Peter Obi.

Olusegun Obasanjo wrote,

"None of the candidates are saints, but when one compares their character, antecedent, their understanding, knowledge, discipline, and vitality that they can bring to the table, as well as the great efforts required to remain focused on the job, especially in light of the current state of the country and my own experience on the job, Peter Obi has an advantage as a mentee.

"Others, like all of us, have something to contribute to the new dispensation for the liberation, restoration, and collective salvation of Nigeria.

Peter Obi is a needle with a thread attached from North to South, so he cannot become lost. In other words, he has access to individuals who can pull his ears if necessary. Obasanjo wrote in a signed letter, "It goes without saying that he has a young and capable running mate with a spotless record of achievement in both public and private life."

My Opinion
History will be kind to you. If you listen to this call, which will birth a new Nigeria where everyone will be treated equally irrespective of our tribe or religion,

Even if they give you N50,000 to vote, it won't last you more than 10 days.

It is never too late for you to have a rethink, forget your selfishness, and join history today by supporting Peter Obi.

Supporting Peter Obi will not affect your Senate, House of Representatives, House of Assembly, or Governorship candidates.

I beg you in the name of God, please don't make the mistake we made in 2015. I want you to think about the future of your children, born and unborn, and declare your support for Peter Obi, the man whom God has anointed to liberate Nigerians from the hands of godfatherism and poverty and to bring democracy to us all, irrespective of our religion, tribe, or culture.

May 2023 be your year of total restoration from all that you have lost as a result of bad governance.
Politics / Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by 9gerian: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Please clarify that you made this up. It is a very dangerous development if true. shocked

Offpointng:

They are already on it bro, na weytin dey vex me pass.... they now operate Micra to rob innocent folks in IB. my neighbor was wasn't robbed cuz she identified herself as Igbo and that's just exactly what I'm talking bout

1 Like

Crime / Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by 9gerian: 6:20am On Jan 02, 2023
Could you kindly elaborate on the initiative and how it is anti human/ anti freedom?

MrPRevailer:
undecided

Does it have to be a deal?
Could be he was working on exposing the CBN governor, who is very likely working directly with the WEF initiative.
An anti-freedom, anti-human initiative
Crime / Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by 9gerian: 6:06am On Jan 02, 2023
What happened to the child that died earlier? Wondering whether it was a sort of warning if unnatural.

Looks like the entire family was targeted for wiping out. Who did they offend to deserve such cold blooded murder and setting ablaze of even their corpse and house? Family feud, friend, business associates, cultists, politics or what?

The anger in the crime looks extreme. May their souls Rest In Peace.

Realmi:
...he was a nice and easy going man

He had 2 kids.....lost one early last year....now this is happening....i wonder why anyone will want to wipe out his whole family

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by 9gerian: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Not really. The girl and the father are 2 different personalities, and should be treated as such.

Or would you like all foreigners to treat and regard you according to their experience with other not so reliable or trustworthy Nigerians? If not, then treat people based on your experience with them, and not some funny stereotype projection.

You are welcome!

zimmaking:
I think i love this girl and i want to settle down with her this year.I saw her father who is in his 50s wearing stud/tiny earing yesterday crossover.is dis a red flag on the family?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by 9gerian: 6:51am On Jan 01, 2023
You didn’t speak up against Tinubu (which you are free to do all day long if it makes you happy) but labeled the whole Yoruba tribe as being treacherous. This is why you need to tell us your tribe and how they have not been treacherous to other Nigerian tribes and their interests.

It is noteworthy that previous posts from you clearly shows your sympathy and leanings for Ipob/UGM interests, which suggests that you are Igbo.

If so, I hope you know that the trio Igbo sons of Nnamdi Azikiwe, Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna, and General Aguiyi Ironsi were responsible for: no referendum clause in the constitution at independence, first military coup that killed other regions’ heads and prime minister, and decree 34 of 1966 that supplanted the regional governments with unitary one giving rise to the continued clamor by southern Nigeria for restructuring to date, respectively. All of these led to an avoidable civil war. Of course you guys do not like to reflect on these facts that depict you as the biggest usurpers who constantly seek shortcuts.

Which bigger treachery can any single region or tribe cause that would compare to these ones?

This is why I said you should focus on your region to make it better instead of focusing on Yorubas all the time over what they did or did not do.

pacespot:

So anybody that speaks up against Tinubu's selfish presidential ambition now is Igbo. Did I introduce myself to you as Igbo before you conclude I am an Igbo man?

Your type with this hasty generalization attitude is one of the problems of this country. Even if I was Igbo, was there any lie in anything I said? Always attack the messenger, not the message. Typical of urchins undecided
Politics / Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by 9gerian: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2022
So can you share with us what you have heard about the treachery of your own people and region?

Or is your purpose only to hear bad things about the southwest? If so why?

Why not focus and pontificate on your region daily to help improve it instead of lamenting about another, which you can easily avoid?

You are from the southeast right? Igbo to be precise. I ask because this has become the norm with most people from that side. Apologies to the people from the southeast that are more reasonable and balanced in their worldview of the Nigerian structural problem.

pacespot:
I thought it is priority of Yoruba's leaders now to make Tinubu President. Even if herdsmen are killing your people, you will not do anything because you want to pacify the North to vote for Tinubu. I even heard that Sunday Igboho had wanted to come back to face these herdsmen but some so called Yoruba elders persuaded him to wait till after election next year.

The hypocrisy and treachery of Yoruba in this one Nigeria is the real problem. Some people even said Amotekun could have been morphed into state police and well armed with sophisticated weapons but for South West governors who do not want to offend northern voters for the sake of Tinubu presidency ambition.
Politics / Re: Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west by 9gerian: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2022
Awesome! More grease to your elbows!!!

dre11:

•Amotekun combs Ondo forests

•Ogun buys drones to monitor Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

https://tribuneonlineng.com/onslaught-launched-against-killer-herdsmen-in-south-west/

Nlfpmod
Health / Re: Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo by 9gerian: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
True!

meobizy:
CPR. CPR. CPR, Nigerians. If somebody knew it he would still walk in the land of the living.
Celebrities / Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by 9gerian: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2022
Well said. If all the drama had happened in secret, reconciling would have been easy, and without this kind of public apology, which I suspect Alex asked for before any discussion can even take place.

Now he is at liberty to accept or simply finish her by rejecting her plea. Not a good place to be.

Yxxx:
Social media killed this one.
Propose in secret
Engage in secret
Seperate in secret
Reconcile in secret.
Marry in public.
Keep off social media.
Plan your happiness.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: After Arthur Eze's Comments, Anambra People Hold March For Peter Obi by 9gerian: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
You might want to change the timeline.

December ends in 3,2…

Thinkam:

Who are those leading the March?, open your eyes..

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
Crime / Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by 9gerian: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
If true, these guys are going to wish for death but won’t find. Even their enemies will cry for them.

DenreleDave:
Kudos to the Nigerian military. They have arrested the beast that raped an army officer who went home to celebrate Xmas with her families...

Praise the Lord. Hallelujah

https://www.nairaland.com/7501445/unknown-gunmen-kidnaps-female-soldier

Some of the kidnappers and killers of the female Army personnel have been arrested. Recycle them please

We hope Peter Obi will call his Ip0bs to order because he has said it many times that he lives with them and they relate well... He should caution them if Nnamdi kanu can't

https://twitter.com/IjeleSpeaksNaij/status/1608479469878009856?t=y4dPffhESGiNJy9UrV6mIg&s=19

83 Likes 3 Shares

Nairaland / General / Re: The Fate Of Southern Kaduna Christians, What Is The Way Forward by 9gerian: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mailafia who was shouting on the roof top is no more, hence no voice cry

cassidyjosh:
It is no new thing now that since Apc came to power with elrufai as the governor of Kaduna state the christians in southern Kaduna have known no peace, the indiscriminate killings of Christians has reached to a level where the international community needs to intervene because by all indication it has overpowered the Nigerian government and Elrufai has not done anything in curbing the current situation been the sitting governor. The role of the governor in the killings can not be over emphasised as he has been seen and heard making statements that portrays his intolerance for Christians in the southern parts of Kaduna. Further more Elrufai has exempted them from power by running a Muslim Muslim ticket with no one to represent them or their interest, the people of southern Kaduna need to wake up from their slumber because the government of the day is not coming to rescue them; it is time they take matters into their hands and salvage what is left, the governor has openly made his islamic agenda known by appointing emirate over indigenous traditional rulers for every tribe in southern Kaduna. He brings Muslim who are Hausas or Fulani's and appoints them as traditional rulers who operates Islamic laws to preside over Christians in their local communities with no idea about their historical cultures and no regards or respect for their lives, norms or values. Any traditional leader who refuses to come under the so called Islamic Emirates is liable to have his community attacked by fulani and Hausa bandits and such ruler stands a high chance of losing his own life. An example of such is the first class chief of a local community called the Adara chiefdom who's ruler was slain like a chicken after refusing to bow to the Islamic Emirates; his death and the continuous attack of the christian community served as an example to any ruler who follows suit as that will be the fate that awaits any ruler and his community. The people of southern Kaduna have lost their voice, foreigners have invaded their lands and taken what belongs to them it is high time they take back what is Thiers by fire by force. All southern Kaduna people what is the way forward?
Education / Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by 9gerian: 7:41am On Dec 29, 2022
I agree!

Ckonnet:
They should take her away from Kaduna biko, she is too bright.
Celebrities / Re: Korra Obidi- I Cheated On My Husband In Nigeria by 9gerian: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2022
Deliberate amnesia it seems.

xevove2061:
Women never ever take responsibilty for their actions. You will never see a woman who is accountable. She admits she did something but quickly rush to blame an innocent man for her infidelity. Useless gender

1 Like

Travel / Re: My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia by 9gerian: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Have you lived in Russia? If yes kindly share your experience.

higgs:
This write up is quite misleading. Op is either naive or has some other motives. Racism is alive and well in Russia .
Education / Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by 9gerian: 9:19am On Dec 28, 2022
Education / Re: Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU by 9gerian: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2022
Crime / Re: 7-year-old Girl Manifests Signs Of Mental Illness After Rape By Two Suspects by 9gerian: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
What sort of news is this?

The men may be involved in rituals because why would 2 men discuss and agree to lure a 7 year old for sexual molestation? What is the catch or point of interest? Can 2 men who know each other have the same mental issues at the same time? It just doesn’t add up.

This matter deserves a public trial and execution that would be aired on tv to properly shame these men and deter others.
Romance / Re: Bayelsa Man Abscond From Marriage Ceremony Over Incessant Demands by 9gerian: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2022
Another village poverty alleviation program disguised as marriage.

They clearly do not care whether the young couple goes bankrupt or the marriage ends up failing early due to excessive pressures. The man may have ended up hating his in-laws, and will possibly show resentment towards his wife for causing him misery if he ends up in debts.

What a loving and very considerate culture it must be for its people to see nothing wrong with and subscribe to it. It’s the non indigenes that are to be pitied like in this case. They get to see shege for daring to marry their daughter.

eddie7:
Bayelsa Man Abscond From Marriage Ceremony Over Incessant Demands

Drama as bridegroom walks out of engagement ceremony in Imo State due to extortion.

He paid N1,500,000 to cater for food, tents, chairs and a public address system.

He was also made to set aside N100,000 as the bride price that the two families had agreed on.

Biobelemoye David was asked to add N50,000 to the bride price because he had already impregnated the girl.

He was slapped with a N10,000 fine for making a detour to the wrong path and ending up in a different homestead other than the girl's.

He was also asked to pay N15,000 to appease the elders who had become tired of waiting for his arrival.

Drama however ensued when twelve girls covered in loose robes from head to toe were paraded before Biobelemoye David and he was asked to guess who his fiancée was.

He pointed at the wrong woman and that led to yet another fine of N15,000.

The decisive moment specifically was when the elders demanded for a refund of the total sum of N850,000 that had been paid as the girl's school fees and upkeep since she started primary school!

Fuming with anger which he tried his best to hide, Biobelemoye David excused himself to visit a nearby latrine and disappeared!

He switched off his phone and was last seen at a bus heading to Bayelsa State from Imo.

Charles Ebinimi Owaba

#C O P I E D

1 Like

Crime / Re: Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested by 9gerian: 8:27am On Dec 27, 2022
Absolutely.

The police should divert their attention away from transporters, and concentrate on raiding hideouts of kidnappers, rituals and armed robbers and all unmanned spaces, bushes, abandoned buildings etc.

Night patrols should be stepped up in proper police emergency style weeding criminals off the streets, bushes and forests (including forest reserves). All manner of criminality should be nipped in the bud so that people can be safe.

Thankfully, the people in the southwest are against all these vices judging from their culture and outcry against such practices, so the work of the police will be a lot easier than perhaps in other regions. This is why a fully equipped state police would do wonders in the southwest.

So yes, I support your assertion about declaring a state of emergency against criminals and organ harvesters in the southwest ASAP. Other regions can follow suit as well.

shortgun:
FG should declare state of emergency in the entire south west.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by 9gerian: 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
I had the bold aspect in mind during the END SARS protest all because I was scared there was gonna be a vacuum with the insistence on ending sars. And the Nigerian society forbids vacuums lest a greater evil takes over. Several innocents have since fallen victims to that created vacuum.

Tbh, SARS were and corrupt, but there was always room for redress, and they kept the baddest boys at bay and away from holding sway. More like accommodating the lesser evil to prevent a bigger evil, and for a greater good.

We must always endeavor to think things through before taking action, and avoid running riot on raw unprocessed emotions. The youths could have managed the End sars protest better if cooler heads prevailed, and thought every action (and reactions) through.

Creamypie:
Ehen. They have started. East. Insiders. That was how SARS commander james nwafor killed a young man in my presence in late 2014, in awkuzu SARS, for colluding with kidnappers to kidnap his sister who just came back from London, after tracing call logs of kidnappers to his cell number, on calls made from two days to her kidnap to an hour to the incident. His number was the only number the kidnappers called from when they bought the line till her kidnap. Nwafor is that type who gives only one chance to repent, after being caught in fire arm crime. Second time of being caught na killing immediately. Who else has noticed that kidnappings and banditry increased tenfold since the scrapping of SARS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Husband And Wife Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN Has Been Killed - PHOTOS by 9gerian: 8:07am On Dec 26, 2022
Why? Life is hard enough for most people who are only trying to survive and make a meaning of their lives.

Why bring harm and sorrow to the innocent. What exactly do the kidnappers/killers gain?

There are even some who hide their own family but kidnap and kill others. Very sad for the young couple. May their souls Rest In Peace, and may God comfort and take care of their baby.

1 Like

Politics / Re: REALITY CHECK: Why Peter Obi Cannot Win The Presidential Election’, Dele Momodu by 9gerian: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2022
Why not leave the outcome to the electorate?

Let everyone test his or her popularity at the polls.

zomby:
Is Dele Momodu making any sense here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4POU2_85kQ

1 Like

Crime / Re: Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day by 9gerian: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2022
The NBA should just take this up promptly. That police officer must be brought to book.

May her Soul Rest In Peace.

FullBlastLight:
Happy Trigger Officer Shot Dead Female Lawyer On Christmas Day At Ajah, Lagos State.

A member of the Nigerian Bar Association, NBA Lagos Branch Mrs Omobolanle Raheem has been killed by members of the Nigeria Police force.

The ugly incident took place Sunday morning at Ajah Under Bridge, Lagos state while the deceased was on her way back from Christmas church service.

A member of Lagos branch and a lawyer working with the deceased revealed that some policemen moved the body to the mogue in Yaba without the consent of the deceased’s family.

The message reads “I am Barr. Yvonne a member of the NBA Lagos Branch, Sir I tried reaching out to you but I guess you are busy.

“My boss Barr Omobolanle Raheem was shot dead today, by a POLICE OFFICER on her way back from Xmas service at Ajah under bridge.

Her family just called me now, that they need a lawyer to stand in for them before the police changes the narrative. They have taken the matter to Ajiwe Police Station.

“The police officer is from Ajiwe station. Her husband was the one driving, Barr. Omobolanle was seated in the front with her husband.

“The officer asked them to park and they needed the vehicle in front to move so they can park well, and immediately the police officer shot at a close range right into her chest. On seeing what happened, the remaining police officers on duty there absconded.

“After a while, some policemen came and moved her body to the mortuary in Yaba, without obtaining any consent from her family members. Currently her family has located where they moved her body to.

“I am currently not in Lagos , I thought of bringing this to you for your assistance and guidance ma. Thank you.”

https://barristerng.com/updated-see-the-picture-of-the-female-lawyer-shot-dead-by-the-police-on-christmas-day/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Fashion / Re: Meet Rita Ofili, Winner Of Miss Wheelchair Nigeria 2022 (Photos) by 9gerian: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nice. Congratulations!

AlexReports:
Physical Challenge Never Limited My Success In Life, Says Winner Of Miss Wheelchair 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVJ9vuccvjo

The winner of Miss Wheelchair Nigeria 2022, Rita Ofili has said her physical challenge has not limited her success nor stopped her from achieving her dreams.

According to her, the decision to be successful in life begins with the mind, encouraging other physically challenged persons to see beyond their physical configuration and go all out to achieve their dreams.

Ofili who is also a Person Living With Disabilities (PLWD) advocate in an interview with Matters With Madinma noted that she was scheduled to represent Nigeria in Mexico October this year at the global stage of Miss Wheelchair beauty contest but could not do so because of finances.

While noting that it was discriminatory being on wheelchair at her early stage in life as no one wanted to associate with her, Ofili thanked her parents for giving her education which she said has shaped her and assisted her in achieving exploits in life.

"You know when you have a child with disability, they said 'trash this child, throw away this child, this child is cursed' but despite that my parents still stood by me and gave me the best things of life which is education" she said with excitement.

She said she aspires to be a model and cannot be limited, noting that she can still achieve her dreams while sitting.

Apart from these, she also dreams to have a brand in clothing and footwear in no distant time, targeting persons with disabilities whom she said have smaller legs.

Ofili said she has gone ahead to establish a non-governmental organisation, Ephphata Hope Foundation dedicated to enhancing the minds of people with disabilities, saying she has used the organisation to encourage and motivate persons with disabilities to challenge the status quo and achieve their dreams.

Ofili while calling for the inclusion of persons with disabilities in governance expressed displeasure that a lot of public buildings are not accessible to their members, calling for architectural redesign that will be PLWD friendly.

According to her, these architectural barriers pose challenges to the community, especially those on wheelchairs as they cannot access toilets in public buildings due to their narrow designs.

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/12/physical-challenge-never-limited-my.html
Car Talk / Re: NAICOM Increases Third Party Motor Insurance By 200% To ₦‎15,000 by 9gerian: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
No they can’t.

PHIPEX:
This is ridiculous, third part insurance that's a free money to the insurance companies. Am yet to see anyone that made a claim on 3rd party insurance.

Many of these insurance companies are surviving because of this free money, they can't justify this increase.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: 14 Nigerian Celebrity Marriages That Crashed in 2022, Still Counting (Photos) by 9gerian: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2022
Hope funke wasn’t overbearing with her husband? That’s the easiest way to lose a man quickly.

baralatie:

Funke akindele marriage divorce was due to the constant attacks from jjc first wife's and son which jeopardize the security of funkes life.
She run like crazy

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: 14 Nigerian Celebrity Marriages That Crashed in 2022, Still Counting (Photos) by 9gerian: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2022
Is divorce rare amongst Muslims?

Vintage100:
Crash marriages are common among Christians.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: 14 Nigerian Celebrity Marriages That Crashed in 2022, Still Counting (Photos) by 9gerian: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2022
You have a point.

An attitude of entitlement and high expectations would see a spouse giving little or nothing but expecting the world especially in this social media era.

This would most likely irritate a partner, men especially. Humility, commitment, friendship, unshaken support, loyalty and kindness is sacrosanct for any relationship to be mutually beneficial. The current culture of wokeness and social media in-laws and opinions may be largely responsible for most of these marriages crashing.

However, people do get disconnected and tired sometimes (swinging moods and all). Wish them well.

Menclothing:
It's a lesson don't expect much give your best in marriage choose right
Same tribe do not guarantee happy marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (of 94 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.