Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156495 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ijebabe: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
It looks like people looking to start a new life on NL by abandoning old handles are claiming newbies smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ify Angela: Hi i'm a newbie 2!

Welcome hun
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by collinsn007(m): 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2012
Na me be newbie sexkiliz my bro hw far hop sey abj mak sense me na double o 7
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 30, 2012
tanx flanrey
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Odinaka00(m): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2012
I'm new here guys what's up?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by flourishing(m): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2012
Am a newbie to this section and for sometime now i have been hooked to NL. Am a young man from delta state, a xtian, don't drink or smoke, down to earth, a chelsea fan to the bone. I love listening to old skool classics, rnb,rap. I would love to meet ladies average body size and big beautiful women. I read a post about chubby women and their love experiences and i laughed. If you know what you carry, men would crawl on their knees for Phat Hot And Thick ladies like you. I just love them. No disrespect to our lepa babes but gbosa for my thick hot and sexy mamasitas. Least i forget am single and i want to mingle. Muah

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by djp1966(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2012
slimyem: hello everyone!!
I'm new here..
Please welcome me!!
hi im new guy on here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by omiobo: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
I'm new here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ijebabe: 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2012
This ur handle sef. I wonder the story behind it.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dBard: 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2012
aiite. am nu n don't knw hw t create a thread. help
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by shollyte(m): 1:42am On Oct 01, 2012
[b][/b]
sexkillz: Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section, (Jaybee and Sexkillz currently) and they'll be here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older members on this section.

This thread is basically for newbies to introduce themselves and get quickly integrated into one of the most interesting and popular section on Nairaland, the Romance Section. . .

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by owolabi101: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2012
Hello house am owolabi from lagos, I have been in nairaland for long time but new on dis thread. Well I need a young lady for 4der relationship. My pin no is 3265712D. Fbook I'd abdullahi owolabi jamiu. I love u alllllllll.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Sleekknight(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2012
Am new here.though I view threads and posts as a guest and I like readin som peoples post.I like idowuogbo S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ bad,she is very real and down to earth,slimyem is cool too.190,omiobo are very funny
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Cute2peg(m): 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
Helooo...am new here...pls clap for mi
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by gbeges: 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
After 4years i am back with a new identity!!...4got my old identity...so wetin de happen?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pearlhapi(f): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
Sleekknight: Am new here.though I view threads and posts as a guest and I like readin som peoples post.I like idowuogbo S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ bad,she is very real and down to earth,slimyem is cool too.190,omiobo are very funny
real is the word!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by beeroc: 1:45am On Oct 02, 2012
m new here can sum1 make me feel at home.dnt mak dis site borin 2 me undecidedm new here can sum1 make me feel at home.dnt mak dis site borin 2 me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lollz(f): 2:34am On Oct 02, 2012
hi nairalanders im new here , lyk 2 meet new frinds
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190: 3:11am On Oct 02, 2012
please if you are new here and a female

kindly go to my profile, there is an email there

send me a message and lets get tangled and get 2 know ourselves better

u must be beautiful very beautiful - no males please

(grins)

I need 2 add more women to my harlem cool cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by lecturerdabo(m): 4:20am On Oct 02, 2012
Hi evry one I'm a newbie here. Wats going on?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2012
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by UjSizzle(f): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2012
Aloha!!! So i'm not exactly new BUT i just became an active member. I guess hello's are in order and plzz point me to the refreshment lounge :p
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by UjSizzle(f): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
Any reasonable chap n gurlz can send me an email. I don't understand stuepid n gibberish n allergic to pervs.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
uj_sizzle: Any reasonable chap n gurlz can send me an email. I don't understand stuepid n gibberish n allergic to pervs.
u ok? can i see ur pant? kiss kiss
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
shollyte: [b][/b]
u b chief? wots ur account balance? am single smiley smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
Rotfl
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by UjSizzle(f): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u ok? can i see ur pant? kiss kiss
lmao
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
owolabi101: Hello house am owolabi from lagos, I have been in nairaland for long time but new on dis thread. Well I need a young lady for 4der relationship. My pin no is 3265712D. Fbook I'd abdullahi owolabi jamiu. I love u alllllllll.
u love dem all and u dey find gal? anyways ur name is scary. imagine! u b terrorist? abdul wot? emmm... bosss no bomb dis thread o! *grabs her bombproof*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
Lollz: hi nairalanders im new here , lyk 2 meet new frinds
looolzzzz... u dey recycler ur old friends ni? hmmm... my pipul dis wan na ritualist oo! run!!!!!!!!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
lecturerdabo: Hi evry one I'm a newbie here. Wats going on?
notin is goin on o! but u can strip me for sha! come on!!! take it offfffff!!!!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by goofie: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
hello everyone. am kinda new but not really.

i changd my name and account cos i 4got my password
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
goofie: hello everyone. am kinda new but not really.

i changd my name and account cos i 4got my password
Ekabo.

What was your old ID?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (116) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.