Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156650 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
jummysum:

I new here,38years Professional single mum. (seeking a mature man,wink wink..lol) grin grin grin
Welcome dear, you now have a babyfada smiley

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

Reallyyy..so fast...lol
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
jummysum:

Reallyyy..so fast...lol
Yeah, Santa just granted your wishes dear, PM me cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

Yeah, Santa just granted your wishes dear, PM me cheesy

ashi undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by letitbso: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
Hi, am new here. how dose thins run here?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by adeseyesamuel(m): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

tongue[color=#006600][/color]
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by nicedaddy(m): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2012
Hi jummysum, send me an sms or call 08181651787. feel free Hi angel, how are u doing can we be friends and meet with each oda in person if u don't mind. Send me ur bb pin and let's chat pls am interested in talking to u. Thanks

jummysum:

I new here,38years Professional single mum. (seeking a mature man,wink wink..lol) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Wuse: 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
hi members,
i am wuse,just joined as anew member,pls i will like to knw hw 2 post a topic and also comment on others comment.
thanks
[quote
author=sexkillz]Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member
that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask
questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may
be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been
insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section,
(Jaybee and
Sexkillz currently) and they'll be
here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older
members on this section.

This thread is basically for newbies to introduce themselves and get
quickly integrated into one of the most interesting and popular section
on Nairaland, the Romance Section. . .

Chat room:

www.nairaland.com/967122
[/quote]
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by nicedaddy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hello Jummy thanks for getting intouch with me. Please let's chat on yahoo messenger boss_chasebank@yahoo.com or add me on 30C86CC5
jummysum:

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
i am Fred Rick check my signature to know me better
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by huninaija(f): 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hey everyone, i'm quite new here. Enjoy the funny comments posted by alot of the members, actually it was my first time commenting on a topic today and jt felt damn sexy and liberating! Nice to meet y'all!! tongue smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
huni_naija: Hey everyone, i'm quite new here. Enjoy the funny comments posted by alot of the members, actually it was my first time commenting on a topic today and jt felt damn sexy and liberating! Nice to meet y'all!! tongue smiley
Welcome dear, do you like it around here or i take you somewhere cosy wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by huninaija(f): 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Welcome dear, do you like it around here or i take you somewhere cosy wink

Lool i come here when i want to laugh and let loose so yeah! smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Caseless: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
Bsoul247: Hello everyone,
I am new in here.... And Bsoul is the name... Ciao
*offers roasted corn*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Bsoul247(f): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
caseless: *offers roasted corn*
what part of the country still eats corn, pls?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Caseless: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
Bsoul247: what part of the country still eats corn, pls?
north.....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Bsoul247(f): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
caseless: north.....
...oh, you stay in the north? *boko haram alert*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Caseless: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
Bsoul247: ...oh, you stay in the north? *boko haram alert*
hahahahahahahahahaha......*falls from mat*

It is not bad as everybody would think it is. U de feay bomb?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Bsoul247(f): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
caseless: hahahahahahahahahaha......*falls from mat*

It is not bad as everybody would think it is. U de feay bomb?
well, I heard that too but the boko haram stuff has changed everything...you know what I mean nah!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Caseless: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
Bsoul247: well, I heard that too but the boko haram stuff has changed everything...you know what I mean nah!
u are very right. Some of those stories are jst stereotypes....u knw naija nau.

Where u dey?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by fuckluv(f): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hello y'all, im new here. Actually ve been reading lots of comments here n how comical they are. I this session is d most hilarious on NL. Keep it up guys.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Bsoul247(f): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
caseless: u are very right. Some of those stories are jst stereotypes....u knw naija nau.

Where u dey?
east
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by fuckluv(f): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hello y'all, im new here. Actually ve been reading lots of comments here n how comical they are. I this session is d most hilarious on NL. Keep it up guys.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Caseless: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
Bsoul247: east
correct! Na oha-soup sure pass
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Caseless: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
fuckluv: Hello y'all, im new here. Actually ve been reading lots of comments here n how comical they are. I this session is d most hilarious on NL. Keep it up guys.
wellcome! But this id nor be here oooo...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Bsoul247(f): 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
caseless: correct! Na oha-soup sure pass
hahahahahaha...nice one but am into Onugbu soup.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Caseless: 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
Bsoul247: hahahahahaha...nice one but am into Onugbu soup.
i'm hearing that for tha first time. How does it look like?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Bsoul247(f): 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
caseless: i'm hearing that for tha first time. How does it look like?
bitter-leaf soup? Are you sure you have never heard of that?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Caseless: 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
Bsoul247: bitter-leaf soup? Are you sure you have never heard of that?
i've heard bitterleaf soup, but d way u put was why i said i have not.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Bsoul247(f): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
caseless: i've heard bitterleaf soup, but d way u put was why i said i have not.
bitter-leaf is Onugbu in Igbo. So, we call it Ofe Onugbu, lol!

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.