Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (158238 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mygoldie(f): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2012
D-Explorer:

I give up jare smiley
cry cry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ATMC(f): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
holysentc: [color=#006600][/color] hello room, sorry am not new here, but i just registered so everybody celebrate urselfs ok... Hope to be shown around soon... Love you all.
i know you just registered,oya, come follow me go colour room let me show you how to use colour, i think you are to type in between d [colour ]like here[colour]you get?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Onyiip(f): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
ehmm, i no be new member but i say mak i join one group since pastor say i must dey one group before hin recognise me as bonafide member

Abeg who i go give my tithe
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
Onyii.p:
ehmm, i no be new member but i say mak i join one group since pastor say i must dey one group before hin recognise me as bonafide member

You are new as long as you've not given your tithe to...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Hammershot(m): 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] Hi new here! how does one get to mingle here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Onyiip(f): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
binger: You are new as long as you've not given your tithe to...

are u the ushercheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by channel190(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
Onyii.p:

*gives you a blown evan lop*
Am the passtor of this group. You are welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
Onyii.p:

are u the ushercheesy
No he's not. I am. You're to drop your tithe with me. smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by zyxxx(f): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
Hi y'all......am a newbie.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2012
zyxxx: Hi y'all......am a newbie.
You're welcomesmiley.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Onyiip(f): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
channel 190: *gives you a blown evan lop*
Am the passtor of this group. You are welcome

thanks pastor, bless you
*drops seed offering at your feet*[quote author=Vanneni] No he's not. I am. You're to drop your tithe with me. smiley

alright wait for me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by zyxxx(f): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
Fanx vanneni, I don't feel veri welcomed tho......onli one person
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by timrock(m): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2012
i'm nt new on nairaland bt i'm new here.so wotz up?i'm TIM ROCK i luv dem grls
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2012
zyxxx: Fanx vanneni, I don't feel veri welcomed tho......onli one person
Don't worry yourself. You'd prolly like it here.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sweetcherry: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2012
271bcb64
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
Vanneni: No he's not. I am. You're to drop your tithe with me. smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
Vanneni: No he's not. I am. You're to drop your tithe with me. smiley
Ole! When u are through,you hand in the cash to moi...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
sweetcherry: 271bcb64
NL newbie plus BB newbie...what a newbie u are!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Candydee(f): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hello people,am new here and looking forward to having fun wink

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Bsoul247(f): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hello everyone,
I am new in here.... And Bsoul is the name... Ciao
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
Candydee: Hello people,am new here and looking forward to having fun wink
Welcome dear. I like what i see wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
Bsoul247: Hello everyone,
I am new in here.... And Bsoul is the name... Ciao
Registered today? Welcome to Love Arena.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DollyParton1(f): 12:58am On Dec 21, 2012
Bad experience so far...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190theclown: 1:10am On Dec 21, 2012
^SHARAP undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190theclown: 1:12am On Dec 21, 2012
Am new here - seeking for any girl for serious relationship
must be light skinned, have serious edible n-y-a-s-h and b-o-b-b-i-e
contact me on 190innairaland2012@gmail.com if interested smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by AlKanemi(m): 1:13am On Dec 21, 2012
new here... I have been getting info off this site
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190theclown: 1:14am On Dec 21, 2012
Al-Kanemi:
new here... I have been getting info [size=18pt]off[/size] this site

grin grin grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DollyParton1(f): 1:37am On Dec 21, 2012
190-the-clown:
^SHARAP undecided

Shutdown angry angry angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190theclown: 2:05am On Dec 21, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

Shutdown angry angry angry

angrily takes off her pants and goes down on her angry angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DollyParton1(f): 2:29am On Dec 21, 2012
190-the-clown:

angrily takes off her pants and goes down on her angry angry

brings out a taser, and tases his peeniiss
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Bsoul247(f): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

Registered today? Welcome to Love Arena.
yea, thank you
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
I new here,38years

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (116) (Reply)

For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.