Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (56871 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by star4(f): 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
Richfella:

grin grin grin grin

Exactly! if the all males were like you, there would only be antelopes, elephants and lions on this planet. We would have all died out a LONG TIME AGO grin.

You said so much B.S in your posts that I would need to write an Encyclopaedia to address them. Unfortunately, I possess no such abilities smiley.

Hahaa! Thank you! you took the words out my mouth!

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
You are trying to argue that humans dont have instincts? kid, thats a joke.

I didnt know your mind was this bad... people are supposed to agree on facts and argue about the conclusions they draw from them, not argue against proven fact with opinions! So far i have only met 2 people on nairaland who are able to debate anything objectively, you are not one of them.

If we cant even agree on the differences between male and female phychology, something that has been proven for decades, talking to you is obviously a waste of time. So enjoy your cum-dumpsters as for me, i only date decent women.
cool

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Tyche(m): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
Another round of e-beer to Pleep, Richfella, Masterpiecer and Dailynews.

Keep the arguement coming.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by ABEngine(m): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2013
Inosenduatall: So @op, what are you now trying to say? Cos i don't get what ur point is.

Men are allowed to sleep with as many kitten as possible. Women aren't allowed to ride as many d1cks as possible. Deal with it. And for the women that sleep with countless d1cks and are happy with this thread for its useless endorsement of ur shitty lifestyle, rest assured that it's ur fellow women that will first of all crucify you for the hoe that you are before MEN also join the bandwagon.

Double standards? Maybe it is. But this is the real world. Deal with it. Get with the programme. Nonsense.

Guy u must be gay, or u have contradicted yourself! Shebi its kitten and not wood? What if d next series of ladies u pursue have seen ur post here and decide not to RIDE anymore? U are definitely wrong!
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
^How is he gay? All you guys want to achieve with this nonsense is to make it ok to be a slut, so girls will be easier. As for the the women that support this.... they are just putain. I can smell it a mile away
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by star4(f): 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
pleep: ^How is he gay? All you guys want to achieve with this nonsense is to make it ok to be a slut, so girls will be easier. As for the the women that support this.... they are just putain. I can smell it a mile away

Pleep I think you need to un follow this thread. You're really getting stressed and throwing back handed insults. Not everyone in this life will agree with you and not everyone who you disagree with deserves an insult. Chill out wink
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
Haha u think im gunna un-follow cuz you asked me too

Buzz off gel
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by star4(f): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
pleep: Haha u think im gunna un-sub cuz you told me too

Buzz off gel

Nah I never told you to, I just suggested cause you're going round in circles and you're clearly getting angry because you have been quite insulting.

*buzzes off*

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Agrika: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
I withdraw my earlier statement, u spoiled it with the use of that word.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
I am always insulting, and i will readily admit that i have absolutly no regard for the feelings of people who choose not to listen to reason. People who disagree are fine, but people who will diliberately ignore logic and proven facts are worthless.

look at my status, that is the reason i am here... Cuz im tired of listening to dumb ppl brainwash everyone with nonsense and seeing no one have the balls to correct it.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
@Richfella, pls give it up to Pleep, the guy is a professor on this very topic of discuss. Pleep, in fact, I crown u a prof on objective argument.

Your points are so in-line with- science, nature, religion and moral.

Now, this does not in any way mean that Richfella didn't make vital points of course he did, and everyone knows and sees that.

But Richfella, get our points pls.

1. You are right that an average girl gets more sex offers than an average guy of her level, and I dnt need to explain further on this cos Prof. Pleep has already done a great job good for a project topic.

2. You raised a nice topic but it is never never encouraging to raise such topic in public becos it will do more harm than good, believe me. Yes the bashing (as called here on nl) of ladies is much, but if I were a girl, I would rather learn from the so-called bashings. In fact internet is a blessing to d world becos we can now hear untold stories that teaches n even get to learn from ppl who are enlightening others for free without any selfish interest.

3. Like Pleep would call them, alpha males (we all know them, we see them daily) get sex offers and seductions as much as d ladies do.

4. Not all guys would jump at any sex offer by a girl, cos some guys have strong will n self-control wen it comes to sex n they are also choosy with d class n type of girl they accept love or intimacy from. But true, an average guy, especially in Nigeria craves so much for sex and will readily accept sex offer from even a gorilla-looking female.

5. Any girl that says that becos she gets so much sex offers and enticement from men, and start to sleep around is nothing but a cheap LovePeddler and she deserves no human respect.

6. Yes, I repeat if most guys are like me when it comes to this sex thing, girls would start to plead n bride men to sleep with them. So if u like bro, call it BS or BP, pls dnt raise topics like this if u cherish ur sisters n unborn daughters. Peacesmiley

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
Network issues, double post
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
Tripple post, network ish
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ignore multiple posts, network ish, n I slept off...
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Tyche(m): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
@Dailynews WTF!!!

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by star4(f): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
You said...

pleep: As for the the women that support this.... they are just putain. I can smell it a mile away

Which woman here is not listening to reason or deliberately ignoring logic and proven fact? You've just got irritated and now presume all us girls who agreed or liked the post are sluts. You're just making yourself look frustrated. You don't know us and none of us has raised a point to you that we deserve the insult.

4 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by corazoni: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
Taylor Swift is not bothered.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hey guys...am BACK! Went to do something about my 'developing' pot-belly.

@ Pleep

The crux of your argument is that women have limited reproductive resources. Which must be optimized by them picking the fittest mates. Partly True.

This, above, is the under-current responsible for most female sexúal choice.

I told you that our ability to reason, trade and make deals. Courtesy of our neo-cortex, makes me able to make decisions that run contrary to what my evolutionary programming wants.

I am not biologically attracted to fat chics. It is against my evolutionary programming. HOWEVER, if a fat chic gives me $1,000,000, I'll fúck her. Despite my not being attracted to her. A decision very much AGAINST my programmed inclination for hotter chics. {I love all fat chics o, na my biology dey mess up grin}.

IN OTHER WORDS: A chics decision to sleep with a man can have nothing AT ALL to do with biological attraction and she will do it. We have a sophisticated part of the brain that can and does override our programming. We can make DEALS.

This is probably where you're gonna change direction to the promiscuity angle grin.

I can't believe am having an argument concerning women with a guy who said he'll NEVER approach women in a club again because ONE girl turned him down grin grin.

I eat evo-biology for breakfast. It's a foundational topic for one of my PRACTICAL hobbies tongue.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by star4(f): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
*un-follows*
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Tyche(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
star*:
*un-follows*

*Drags her back and offers her e coke.*
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
star*:
*un-follows*

OK. I love fat chics kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by corazoni: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
Richfella: Hey guys...am BACK! Went to do something about my 'developing' pot-belly.

@ Pleep

The crux of your argument is that women have limited reproductive resources. Which must be optimized by them picking the fittest mates. Partly True.

I told you that our ability to reason, trade and make deals. Courtesy of our neo-cortex, makes me able to make decisions that run contrary to what my evolutionary programming wants.

I am not biologically attracted to fat chics. It is against my evolutionary programming. HOWEVER, if a fat chic gives me $1,000,000, I'll fúck her. Despite my not being attracted to her. A decision very much AGAINST my programmed inclination for hotter chics. {I love all fat chics o, na my biology dey mess up grin}.

IN OTHER WORDS: A chics decision to sleep with a man can have nothing AT ALL to do with biological attraction and she will do it. We have a sophisticated part of the brain that can and does override our programming. We can make DEALS.

This is probably where you're gonna change direction to the promiscuity angle grin.

I can't believe am having an argument concerning women with a guy who said he'll NEVER approach women in a club again because ONE girl turned him down grin grin.

I eat evo-biology for breakfast. It's a foundational topic for one of my PRACTICAL hobbies tongue.

A whole lot of trash
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
corazoni:

A whole lot of trash

Lol, do you speak English? grin
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by corazoni: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
Richfella:

Lol, do you speak English? grin

i no hablan Inglés. . Pendejo Puto
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
Richie,pleep n dailypost u guys r hilarious! Someone hold me pls I cant stop laffin!! grin grin grin grin grin grin. Richie,thanks a lot for supporting feminists like me in our agenda,but ur male colleagues myt not be as free-minded as u are so pls dnt argue wit dem. U know wahat d bible said about hypocrisy,God hates hypocrites even mor dan sinners. Daily post waz ryt wen he said dat d only reason gals hav high self control was cos dey r d ones who get pregnant n not d men,dat I fully agree. At d end of d day,thread was derailed cos Richie was talkin 'bout hypocrisy of men not promiscuity of women,peace out all! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by masterpiecer(m): 8:24am On Feb 19, 2013
kimberluge: Richie,pleep n dailypost u guys r hilarious! Someone hold me pls I cant stop laffin!! grin grin grin grin grin grin. Richie,thanks a lot for supporting feminists like me in our agenda,but ur male colleagues myt not be as free-minded as u are so pls dnt argue wit dem. U know wahat d bible said about hypocrisy,God hates hypocrites even mor dan sinners. Daily post waz ryt wen he said dat d only reason gals hav high self control was cos dey r d ones who get pregnant n not d men,dat I fully agree. At d end of d day,thread was derailed cos Richie was talkin 'bout hypocrisy of men not promiscuity of women,peace out all! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

masterpiecer:
Let us not miss the main purpose of the OP's initial post, it is not to encourage promiscuity in females as DailyNews stated, rather it is to expose the hypocritical attitude of men when it comes to the issue of modesty in females. As stated in ur post, the issue of sexual pleasures and emotions doesn't have gender boundary, thus you cannot compare the ability of a man and the inability of a woman to withstand a battle in war front to sexual pleasures, it would surprise you to know that during sexual intercourse, the amount of pleasure a woman achieves at climax is thrice that of a man, and also despite the hight of tetosterone in a male, a woman also craves sexual pleasures, if you doubt, ask a woman on her heat period, yet, women are still able to put up resistance even when there is the craving for it. A little seductive act as winking at a man is enough to seduce a whole battalion of army, most men do not even have any guard to loose, they are just loose.

With all these factors, women are still able to resist sexual advances from men even at the essence of alluring gifts. Women have a stronger will power to resist sexual advances than men, let us therefore not shy away from that fact, but accord them the kudos and accept our hypocrisy instead of being too quick to judge them harsly, i call that being fair. It doesn't necessarily mean that realising this fact would be a way to encourage promiscuity, IMO, it would boost their self importance.

Now do not think that the ability of a woman to resist a male sexual advance is inherent, or 'natural' as you claim, have you even imagine how it would be like if a man stand the chance of getting pregnant after every sexual intercourse? undecided, yeah, it is because men do not really have much to bother about after the act that is why they wouldn't want to mind, thereby putting their stick into every hole possible, not caring about the aftermath except for STDs(that is if most men would even worry about such).

My brother, i can go on and on about this issue, but let me stop here, ther problem of an average African man today is the failure to give what is due to whoever earns it, women earn this, let us not be too 'primitive' to shy away from this fact, it wouldn't pinch an inch from our ego.
IRMC (i rest my case)

Point of correction, i was the one who stated that men probably has lower self control cos they don't have to worry about issues as being pregnant after having s3x, that was to counter DailyNew's earlier post.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2013
Richfella: Hey guys...am BACK! Went to do something about my 'developing' pot-belly.

@ Pleep

You saying that free will can over-power instincts and allow ppl to make deals... well, the average girl in her prime is not getting offered a million dollars to have sex with men she doesn't like. All she is getting offered is a dinner and a movie, sometimes gifts. And that is usually only after after she has been with said unnatractive man for an extened period of time. Its not worth it

Just because someone offers a girl money, she should be tempted to sleep with him, is she a prostitute? A good percentage of the time they can simply take the guys money and give him noting.

About the club... First off that was plarp not pleep grin

As you can see i'm a conservative, me and club girls are not compatable. I would rather meet chaste girls in class the library etc, not only are they more attractive but they actually value into your life.

If i remember correctly you are the guy who is able to pick up women from the club and have sex with them regularly... if that is true than you are clearly one of the alpha males i mentioned earlier. So yea, it would be hypocritical for a guy like you to descriminate against sluts, you are just like them. But most men out there are not banging strangers every weekend and have the right to expect the same out of their girlfriends. If we wanted to, we could be banging hookers, but we are not.

And where did you guys get this silly idea that women are the only ones who have consequences from sex. Not only do people use birth-control and condoms, but if a guy gets a girl pregant that is 18 years of child-support for a kid he may never even see. Back child support is one of the biggest causes for imprisoning black men in America.

kimberluge: Richie,pleep n dailypost u guys r hilarious! Someone hold me pls I cant stop laffin!! grin grin grin grin grin grin. Richie,thanks a lot for supporting feminists like me in our agenda,but ur male colleagues myt not be as free-minded as u are so pls dnt argue wit dem. U know wahat d bible said about hypocrisy,God hates hypocrites even mor dan sinners. Daily post waz ryt wen he said dat d only reason gals hav high self control was cos dey r d ones who get pregnant n not d men,dat I fully agree. At d end of d day,thread was derailed cos Richie was talkin 'bout hypocrisy of men not promiscuity of women,peace out all! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Dont you dare mention God in defence of this nonsense. Do you even know what the bible says about ppl like you? Unlike you guys i actually practice my faith in more than just words, and every girl i have dated does the same. Just kissing a girl like that is better than a million blow-jobs from worthless skanks like you.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hey Pleep, I think you misunderstood @kimberluge...read her words well...she was trying to side for Richfella's initial post which said that men who keep condemning ladies for sleeping around without giving them the kudos for resisting some sex offers are hypocrites, not really calling you or anyone a hypocrite from my own understanding. Read her post well, she meant no harm I guess...apologize to her pleep smiley
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Inosenduatall: 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2013
Wow it's really intense up in here!

AB Engine:

Guy u must be gay, or u have contradicted yourself! Shebi its kitten and not wood? What if d next series of ladies u pursue have seen ur post here and decide not to RIDE anymore? U are definitely wrong!

Wow it's really intense up in here!

Ladies and gentlemen, this post above me is an example of the extent most men will go in order to get laid. This is a testament to the fact that most men will do anything to get laid. These people are the real hypocrites. They go about false praising women in a desperate bid to 'get some'. How pathetic! This is what pleep meant when he said most men had given away all the power to women in matters concerning sex.

And someone creates a thread saying we should clap for women cos they are trying to resist numerous temptation from different angles unlike men, BUT PLEEP HAS ALREADY SAID ALL THERE IS TO SAY ABOUT THIS ISSUE. That, natural selection and the possibitily of pregnancy makes a woman more selective and resistant when it comes to sex. Men on the other hand have very little to worry about when it comes to sex. Our own is to plug out diccck into any available hole and thrust till we release.

I no get energy to type abeg na phone i dey use. Meanwhile, read richfella's original post, it subtly encourages promiscuity on the part of women. Whether it was intentional or not is another matter.

And men, being the dogs that they are will gladly endorse this post in the hope that women the world over will become easier and stop being stingy with their kitten.

I, and very few other men, will pick quality over a cuum-dumpster anyday. Sex is not a do or die afffair for some men as the poster seemed to imply.

I rest my case biko!

4 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by chinedumo(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
Are you saying that women are powerless to the urges of society to wear skimply clothes? Many high fashion including 6 inches heeled shoes are uncomfortable and painful to women. There are churches and clubes where the dress code is strict that women must dress decently. Yet women flout it. Are you saying that society forced women to float the dress code in another society that decent dressing is highly enforced. Women gain by dressing skimpy. Cleavage revealing, bum shorts etc. In the last grammy awards, the organizers cautioned against cloths that exposed bosoms and the intimate parts. A woman on nairaland accused the organizers of being misorginists. Women are taught even in movies that their greatest power is their body. If you ask women to cover up you are seen as old fashioned. Etc
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by chinedumo(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
Dont u think something like this should make front page?
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
DailyNews: Hey Pleep, I think you misunderstood @kimberluge...read her words well...she was trying to side for Richfella's initial post which said that men who keep condemning ladies for sleeping around without giving them the kudos for resisting some sex offers are hypocrites, not really calling you or anyone a hypocrite from my own understanding. Read her post well, she meant no harm I guess...apologize to her pleep smiley
Alright sorry kimberluge. I dunno if i misunderstood her though, "feminist agenda" seems pretty clear to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.