Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (56870 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
^^^ If u gat a problem wit feminists sir,I suggest u start wit d white ladies not muah cos I gat tym for your BS. If ur not a hypocrite den y r u infuriated? Pls,do not judge so u wont b judged,dats in d bible,sir,so piss off!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
I cant even understand you hoe, you talk like you've got a dick in your mouth. wink
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
pleep: I cant even understand you hoe, you talk like you've got a dick in your mouth. wink
Exactly wat a hypocrite would say n u date decent women! U DNT EVEN KNOW D MEANING OF DECENCY!! Ur d biggest liar on nairaland,u cheap asshole! U SURE UR NOT A gay? tongue tongue tongue tongue :PCOS DEY R SO JEALOUS OF WOMEN........ undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2013
Bla bla bla, my girlfriend looks like the chick you are pretending to be in your profile. grin

The real kimby:

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
pleep: Bla bla bla, my girlfriend looks like the chick you are pretending to be in your profile. grin
Exactly d words of a gay! Pls dnt hate me its not my fault u spent 1.5 million on me last Christmas WITOUT GETTIN ANY! Ass. hole,MAGA DON PAY SHOUT ALLELUIA!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hehe, oooookay O.... Lets settle down now, and get back on topic.

No hard feelings. wink
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
pleep: Hehe, oooookay O.... Lets settle down now, and get back on topic.

No hard feelings. wink
Ther neva was any feelings,dude. cool cool cool cool I donno u n dnt care to,peace out! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
lol
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
pleep:

About the club... First off that was plarp not pleep grin

grin
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by huninaija(f): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
I agree with your post OP! It takes two to tango, how dare you judge another person for the same crime you committed?

Not to say that girls aren't guilty for having numerous partners, but the guys too should be held equally responsible for their actions, the blame tends to be put more on the female!

Be the man you would want your daughter to marry, same applies to women!

Deuces smiley
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Sweetapple007(f): 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2013
I thank u f confessing this truth. May God bless u with virtuous woman..
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Deiok(m): 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
Ok ooh. I hear.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by firetrap(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
us guys r real hypocrites, we call chicks hoes for doing the same things we do on a daily basis. I just have one question to ask "abi una think say na only man congee dey hold". anything that is good for the gander is good for the goose. nuff said
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by obi123: 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
Inosenduatall: So @op, what are you now trying to say? Cos i don't get what ur point is.

Men are allowed to sleep with as many kitten as possible. Women aren't allowed to ride as many d1cks as possible. Deal with it. And for the women that sleep with countless d1cks and are happy with this thread for its useless endorsement of ur shitty lifestyle, rest assured that it's ur fellow women that will first of all crucify you for the hoe that you are before MEN also join the bandwagon.

Double standards? Maybe it is. But this is the real world. Deal with it. Get with the programme. Nonsense.

you are the type that will raise someone else child as your first born and you will be none the wiser
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by yuzedo: 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
Why are guys allowed to nack many girls but society frowns on ladies doing same?

"'Because a key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.'”
wink

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Inosenduatall: 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
yuzedo: Why are guys allowed to nack many girls but society frowns on ladies doing same?

"'Because a key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.'”
wink
God bless you!
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by obi123: 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
ba7man: Well i guess the op shouldn't get mad whenever his girlfriend sleeps around b'cos he jus gave her reasons to. I belive the real strength in a woman lies in being able to resist these temptations in loyalty to her man. These types of ladies deserve the world.

unfortunately strong women usually end up with dogs
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Inosenduatall: 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
obi123:

you are the type that will raise someone else child as your first born and you will be none the wiser
I'm pretty sure that's what your father did.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by segzicres(m): 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2013
to be honest if i were a girl, *sigh* i'll be a very proud and loud HOE! i wont even hide it, i'll prolly hop onto every guy that calls me LAP! but then again as a lady, that's your curse. just like the way men carry their #responsibility# curse.......keep you gaddam puna closed till ur gaddam married! mscheew nonsense thread
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by FXKing2012(m): 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
The OP may have been right to some extent but his post could encourage promiscuity amongst ladies.

The OP needs to understand that the way women are wired/engineered by God is completely different from the way men are wired. A man is moved by sight while a woman is moved by her feelings; a man is built to explore while a woman is built to be conservative and to respect/value her body. So the OP's argument does not hold water.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
The hoe my children will come out from must be clean and not the one nairaland niggas has destroyed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed... and like i always say, men are the only ones designed to cheat. FyI.I'm a vigrin
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by huninaija(f): 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
sheyie2007: The hoe my children will come out from must be clean and not the one nairaland niggas has destroyed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What about the ones you've destroyed? They don't count abi? Tufia lipsrsealed
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2013
huni_naija:

What about the ones you've destroyed? They don't count abi? Tufia lipsrsealed
I'm a virgin
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by huninaija(f): 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2013
sheyie2007:
I'm a virgin

grin grin

see ladies this is why its good to keep your legs closed.. Once he's tasted what's under your ribs, na to clean mouth and find wife in deeper life.. I don talk am oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
huni_naija:

grin grin

see ladies this is why its good to keep your legs closed.. Once he's tasted what's under your ribs, na to clean mouth and find wife in deeper life.. I don talk am oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
If you dont believe it, go and smoke tortoise
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by huninaija(f): 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
sheyie2007:
If you dont believe it, go and smoke tortoise

Sharrap! Virgin kor vampire ni!
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by mediainspired: 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2013
The OP has (conveniently?) left out d fact that men &women are biologically different &each sex is naturally wired to deal with peculiar circumstance in a way the other would find overwhelming or near-impossible. MEN HAV THEIR OWN CROSSES TOO. Pls stop rationalising promiscuity so u could be the 'ladies's man' here. U CAN'T BE WRONG &GET RIGHT, NO MATTER HOW HARD U TRY. I personally know good girls that keep the virtue . U cant be wiser than God that demands it.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2013
huni_naija:

Sharrap! Virgin kor vampire ni!
She you be askambo ni? Why you de vex for my matter? I go buy virgin for north if time don come.. na your type full lagos lipsrsealed
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by huninaija(f): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
sheyie2007:
She you be askambo ni? Why you de vex for my matter? I go buy virgin for north if time don come.. na your type full lagos lipsrsealed

Na ur type full yaba left... Olodo
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by CzarChris(m): 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
@op, sorry to say dude, but for you to come here and spew all this nonsense, you are serious sleeping on okada or you are gay.
If you are not gay(which I seriously doubt)how d fûck will you feel if you enter a room nd see my fat azz pounding ur priced fianceé/wife? Oh she just fell for his chyking skills, no harm done. Hypocrite!!! Temptations must come for everyone, its ur ability to resist it that makes you a bit high dan an animal in the jungle.
And for the confused ladies(yes only a confused woman will not see what she wants in one man and park her legs in the house. Yes I said it) here praising this call to female promiscuity, i pity una.
To the guys supporting this shît grow up.
QED.

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Jobig(m): 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
that is the punishment of Eve
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
huni_naija:

Na ur type full yaba left... Olodo
Omo asha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.