Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' (30344 Views)

How To Deal With Cheating Boyfriends / How My Gf Tested Me. / How Do You Deal With Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
alphamars:

Make it up how? he nor pass sex oh.... read btw the lines bro she definitely bleep somebody..
I'm beginning to think the OP needs deliverance, maybe d gal don go tie am, who knows...cos surely all this love poo he typed isn't making any sense.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Saraha1(f): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
gcfr.com:
Let's all stop deceiving ourselves na haba. This is no test! @OP I can categorically tell you that your "gf" of 3yrs is/was cheating on you, got preggy and aborted it! Simple.. Don't allow all these silly girls use ur head.. You don't test someone you trust.
Love n trust go hand in hand..if one is missing my brother you are OYO... Now ask yourself this question: can you love a gf that cheats? Think with your head not with your "mafusa" like some nairalander would call it cheesy
where you there?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by ARareGem(f): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
Well, the OP really loves his girlfriend. His accepting to forgive, father another man's child and even marry this chick is truly out of this world, especially this Naija.

On the other hand, that female is just playing with this male.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
Sarah a: where you there?
its common sense dear. Everything he said stinks, doesn't make any sense. Not to talk of how real everything was. C'mon pple.. Lol girls n their silly tricks.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
ARareGem: Well, the OP really loves his girlfriend. His accepting to forgive, father another man's child and even marry this chick is truly out of this world, especially this Naija.
lol Love? Or stupi-dity?

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by obo389(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
YcBeat: Op lemme make this clear to you, STOP being used like an utensil.........she had an ABORTION!!! It was cool to her wen she was doing d s.ex thang and since d other guy ran away, she wants to console herself with coming back to you.......BE WISE BROTHER, ITS NO TEST, USE YOUR BRAIN!!! Pere.....my 2penny.
sad sad Hmmm..
Word!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by JuicyGee(f): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
"my knight" grin grin grin grin *dies*
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
Rotfl. Almost falling off my cushion. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
ARareGem: Well, the OP really loves his girlfriend. His accepting to forgive, father another man's child and even marry this chick is truly out of this world, especially this Naija.

On the other hand, that female is just playing with this male.
Let's keep analysis aside. What's your take?
JuicyGee: "my knight" grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Elmojiid(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
op u b mumu,d gal dey cheat.d fact iz she iz preg 4 real bt abort it,ogbeni u nid 2 b sharp
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by ARareGem(f): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
idnoble135:
Let's keep analysis aside. What's your take?

grin grin grin

Oga, should my analysis differ from my take?
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
ARareGem:

Oga, should my analysis differ from my take?
Yea, it should. A banker might have his professional side, but there is HIM.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
you're bursting my bwain
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by tellwisdom: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
Rubbish angry
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
Elmojiid: op u b mumu,d gal dey cheat.d fact iz she iz preg 4 real bt abort it,ogbeni u nid 2 b sharp
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by niceeric(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
where's Dat guy with d name 'mumumugu' when you need him.....thinking about this case again brings that name to mind....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hard to believe
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by amiskurie(m): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
errrhm....I'm a learner!
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by oluwadartey: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
Op... talk now... keep defending her... now they've countered You and Your love is beginning to feel like stu.pid.ity right? tester kor... test.ees nii... sleeping on a bmx bicycle in this 21st century.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
I have been in a similar situation only difference was mine was for real,in my mind shes the one i want to settle down with,belle or no belle,also theres a lot of forces against our union,eg.distance and financial issues etc,in spite of it all i still loved her.i told her from the beginning of our relationship i wouldnt desert her,and im a man of my word on that,even if we dont marry
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by bxcode(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
OP, u want to find out the real truth? Tell her u've broken up with her based on d recent drama and be serious when going about it, tell her that ur instincts is telling u its not just a test, then watch her reaction...be mean and make ur own test 3weeks or even one monthangryangryangryangry
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by squaddy(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
mikyke: my dear dis is my true life experience not a fiction. for a second I felt the whole world crumbling dwn b4 my own eyes. I built everytn around her

Fatal mistake of the millenium...don't even build your sand castle around a woman...the fact that this was a test, does not mean she hasn't been phucking another nigga behind ur back homie

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
youmour: I have been in a similar situation only difference was mine was for real,in my mind shes the one i want to settle down with,belle or no belle,also theres a lot of forces against our union,eg.distance and financial issues etc,in spite of it all i still loved her.i told her from the beginning of our relationship i wouldnt desert her,and im a man of my word on that,even if we dont marry

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by squaddy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
youmour: I have been in a similar situation only difference was mine was for real,in my mind shes the one i want to settle down with,belle or no belle,also theres a lot of forces against our union,eg.distance and financial issues etc,in spite of it all i still loved her.i told her from the beginning of our relationship i wouldnt desert her,and im a man of my word on that

Nigga are you actually trying to say ur GF got pregnant for another nigga and you are still loving her?...are you for real homie?...if say u be white man street boys for use u chop wella online
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Idowuogbo(f): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
Kikikiki..... Ogbeni, that kian test don pass be careful o! oh boi ur babe dey run certain paroles mehn! Shine ya eye wella

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by WackyJ1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
Front page THANK THE LORD!! Now more guys can come and help this guy get his senses back

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by anitank(f): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
That's just so stu'pid of her. I would never do that to a man I love.

What if out of too much thinking he loses concentration which may cost him his job, or something worse like having an accident while driving home? I think it's just plain silly!

And to think she waited two whole weeks just to tell you it's just a test?? That babe get mind biko

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
WackyJ1: Front page THANK THE LORD!! Now more guys can come and help this guy get his senses back
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by WackyJ1(m): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
idnoble135:
grin grin grin

Bros we need to declare a state of emergency on thia guy's brain

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by bxcode(m): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
anitank: That's just so stu'pid of her. I would never do that to a man I love
Sis, that chick gat no love for this my guy...just saying thoundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by ARareGem(f): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
idnoble135:
Yea, it should. A banker might have his professional side, but there is HIM.

Hmmm.... What I think clearly is that she's playing games. And the brother is blindly in love. Even in matters of the heart, one shouldn't stop making use of the brain. There's no way I would trust my partner after playing such a prank.

But se it is said that love covers a multitude of sins? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
After 3 years of being together, your character and the faithfulness you
have shown her should've been enough for her. What if you had decided
to leave her nko? Methinks she either didn't care about losing you in the
process or she already knew you would stay but still went ahead to test
you anyway. Both of these bring her own love for you into question.

OP, you're a wonderful man for wanting to stand by her,
had her story been true. She's truly lucky to have you.
Most men would've ran for the hills!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What "Table" Means To Men. / How Do I Know He Loves Me? / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.