Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' (30343 Views)

How To Deal With Cheating Boyfriends / How My Gf Tested Me. / How Do You Deal With Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
squaddy:

Nigga are you actually trying to say ur GF got pregnant for another nigga and you are still loving her?...are you for real homie?...if say u be white man street boys for use u chop wella online

There are decisions and mistakes we wish we could take back,but since we cant we can only decide to adjust our ways to the situation and forge ahead,everything we do eventually comes to light no matter how long it takes,she made her mistake,i have had lots of mistakes which she stood by me.if every man shun single moms the word step-dad for no exist

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
Op no worry I understand the test...... The girl jst tie u 4 baba shrine they test whether im work, test kor waec ni

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by anitank(f): 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
And thinking about it....what if you didn't call her after the 2 weeks? would she have still called u back to say it was a test
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Idowuogbo(f): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
anitank: And thinking about it....what if you didn't call her after the 2 weeks? would she have still called u back to say it was a test
I wonder! Oshisko!
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by eldoradoxx: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
Mr Lover boy, do you know some people hate president GEJ ? Its not like he is ugly, not educated, but becos they say he has got no balls. Every man must ve balls and I honestly believe u need some becos if u had, a girl no matter how you re in love wit her would never joke with you. Don't u see that you re too gentle for that girl? She is a good manipulator and how do u know she hasn't had abortion? How could she risk your life by allowing you travel from Abj to Kaduna just for a prank. You think its just an ordinary prank ? You must be joking. Be a man, don't allow a lady be the man in your relationship, women love men they fear more. Love is ability to command respect of your woman. She doesn't love you if she doesn't respect your feelings and she would soon leave u for a harder guy.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by mazizitonene(m): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
She is just toying with u...dont b stupi.d!...she knows u r soft/gentle and acts like a woman...dats d most useless test av heard off...ask parents/eldaz and they'l tell u.....don't attempt 2 marry her....am sure u'l regret it....she's not worth u....if u can make her view this thread...better!...seems she's too young..wen she gets to 40 single and testing...she'll personally drop out of d "test skul"
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by lamba3: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
You opened 2 threads earlier this year saying your girlfriend of 2 years had like three abortions.... so is this that same girlfriend you're talking about here?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Narcissicist: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
Wow

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by mazizitonene(m): 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
WackyJ1:

Bros we need to declare a state of emergency on thia guy's brain
Exactly! He has bn deceived by a manipulative dauta of eve!
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by GamaG(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
if that was really a mistake, how had she been able to cry profusely like dat with total heart break? Or has she been acting drama of recent unknown to you? It means initially she might have done something but along the line something happened. My dear, use that brain God gave you free of charge and think.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by reflx(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
Dude...she had an abortion most likely...do a pregnancy test...if within six weeks of the abortion,it will still be positive albeit 'faint positive' in later stages...also a pelvic ultrasound scan will show a bulky uterus for about two months....
Look around her apartment well...you may stumble upon the results hidden.
Love with your heart and trust with your head.
Think man. Think!
Medic.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by WackyJ1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
mazizi tonene:
wen she gets to 40 single and testing...she'll personally drop out of d "test skul"

The bolded got me cracking up Lmao .. Single and testing grin grin

reflx: Dude...she had an abortion most likely...do a pregnancy test...if within six weeks of the abortion,it will still be positive albeit 'faint positive' in later stages...also a pelvic ultrasound scan will show a bulky uterus for about two months....
Look around her apartment well...you may stumble upon the results hidden.
Love with your heart and trust with your head.
Think man. Think!
Medic.

OP i think you need go take another bus back to kaduna sharply
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by squaddy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
youmour:

There are decisions and mistakes we wish we could take back,but since we cant we can only decide to adjust our ways to the situation and forge ahead,everything we do eventually comes to light no matter how long it takes,she made her mistake,i have had lots of mistakes which she stood by me.if every man shun single moms the word step-dad for no exist

And you think she would have done the same for you? Stick around after you got another woman in the family way?...wake up bro...love is a scam nigga,it's just a game of 2 people trying to outsmart the other...no need asking who won that game in your case...
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by rossete2020(f): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
what an xpensive test. Nosense reasoning nd nosense test. God save am say no b one of ma bro... Her own wit any of dem 4 end dere. This kind of test can break a solid luv immediately.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
ARareGem:

Hmmm.... What I think clearly is that she's playing games. And the brother is blindly in love. Even in matters of the heart, one shouldn't stop making use of the brain. There's no way I would trust my partner after playing such a prank.

But se it is said that love covers a multitude of sins? grin
Oh yea. That's why i must commit a lot of faults in a relationship because love will cover it at the end.
Your post reminded me of this picture message.
Slonge2: Op no worry I understand the test...... The girl jst tie u 4 baba shrine they test whether im work, test kor waec ni
Lols! grin

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Rummenigge(m): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
I would gladly fail this test woefully. Ain't gon raise another man's child.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Obiagu1(m): 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
@ OP

Use your head.
That wasn't a test at all!

First of all, a girl will only test your fidelity not how you will react to her own infidelity.

Secondly, if indeed it was a test, was she planning to cheat on you and see how you will handle it?
Now that she knows, she can go ahead and bear you kids that are not yours and you will still love her.

Thirdly, the time it took to finally end this silly 'test' gives room for abortion.

Recall how she cried, was it real or faked? Think!
If it seemed very real to you, she must have been pregnant.

I don't know how else to find out if she had an abortion else I would have suggested it to you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by shark2last(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
@op, believe me this is no test. After going through the comments of everyone, one thing comes to mind and that is "its your life and you can choose to live it the way you want" at the end, it will come down to you and your girl. But lemme ask if you have a mother, please seek her advise and let us know if she shares your opinion.

I think the gal is playing on your emotions IMO. Its better to let go a relationship of 3 years than live with a regret of had I known. Though you know what you should do now but as it is now, your brain aint working, you have allowed yur heart to do the function of brain.

Please wise up and be a man enough to investigate the truth.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Obiagu1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
My suggestion is this, if there's a way to find out if one had an abortion, do it.

If not, accuse her of killing a child you wanted to father and threaten to end the relationship if she isn't ready to tell you the truth.
If she insists she didn't, which of course she will do, actually end the relationship but give her the room for acceptance only if she confesses to killing the baby. Leave her with her conscience.

I tell you, if you remain true to this, she will eventually open up to you and tell you the truth.

Don't be a f.o.o.l!
You've done enough already by agreeing to father the child.
To accept her lies is way too much.
(Her sister played a role in helping her terminate the pregnancy, just saying)

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by addictiv(m): 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
Temptee101: Did u read the Op's story atall? After goin tru his article, i cnt help but to suspect the gal inquestioned. If actually he wants to help, there are so many ways he cud achieve dat without marrying d gal. After 3yrs of commitmnt and all that, she had to cheat on me, not only cheating also got preg for anoda man. What sort of luv is that? Stupid luv i guess.
I understand your point and I suspect she actually got peggy for another man. But the notion of refering to a child as another man s child is what trips me. Cos its another mans child doesn't mean he/ she should be thrown to d gutter to die. The op is a grown azz man n knows the implications involved. Cos its not his blood doesn't mean he cant be a father to the child if he still lives the mother n wants to spend his life with her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Rummenigge(m): 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
eldav: And to think all the ladies are congratulating him. Smh. This goes to show how much girls desire wimps,someone who they can walk all over and he'll still be begging them. A guy they can shit on,piss on and he'll thank them for it. Look,mr OP,what you have there isnt a good girlfriend,rather a heartless creature who wouldnt blink an eye to hurt you.

You just showed her what less of a man you are. Next time she's tempted to do something bad,she'll just go ahead and do it,why? Because she knows she can get away with it,because she knows you will forgive her,because she knows you are too spineless to leave her and seek for somthing much better.

True love indeed. U r just too blinded to see what is right infront of you,and what that is is a manipulative creature. *why cant people use their brains for once?!
hahahahahaha...spot on!
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Samabu07(m): 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ha I don tire to read all post comments...OP do realise what would have happened if you had an accident on your way to Kd or probably got into a Boko Haram siege or got your appointment terminated as result of you losing concentration?
If you don't love her would you have stayed up For 3 yrs with her? Brotherly, even if you still marry her. She would still doubt you when you go out...my point is you over love this girl, her love is greedy and over jealously self centred.
This test would be more fair n just if you would give her an Exam. Take her to a Doc pls let's check if she truly had an abortion or not.
I would not expect her to be disappointed or sort of buh just a simple test way to show/proof she loves u.
Think outside the box of love.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by dapsonlou(m): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
I can't believe this guy fell for this sh*t, no girl in her right mind will test a guy with that n expect the guy to stay with her. Àlboy your girl had an abortion n lie to you she was testing you.

You staying with her have nothing to do with love, but your insecurity, so get it right no one will ever test you that way n she waited 2weeks omg, you must not be from lagos

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
@ op there are two sides to this story.
Its either she is a crazy romantic and wanted to know how much you love her so she decided to pull this stunt on you.. Only that she took it to far and it was pretty expensive.
OR
She actually cheated, got pregnant for another dude and was feeling guilty so she called you to confess. When you called her back, she realised she couldn't afford to lose you and she chose to abort and lie to you that it was a test.

I'm leaning towards the last theory.

Reason: A girl that really loves you and doesn't want to lose you won't pull this kind of EXPENSIVE stunt on you. And if she does so, she'll tell you it was a test immediately after not after two long weeks!!! Unless she doesn't love or value you.

My conclusion: I think your babe might have cheated on you and if you want to forgive her, that's fine. After all,we all make mistakes. But the problem is,if actually she cheated, got pregnant and is trying to cover up then that's just messed up..
You should make efforts to find out the truth and then you can decide whether to stay or leave.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
gcfr.com:
its common sense dear. Everything he said stinks, doesn't make any sense. Not to talk of how real everything was. C'mon pple.. Lol girls n their silly tricks.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by squaddy(m): 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
JustifiedChild: After all,we all make mistakes.

Cheating is never a mistake...it is a premeditated choice

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by anitank(f): 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
I can tell the op is really torn right now and more confused than ever cry cry i feel for him

The last place he would have ever thought to seek advice is Nairaland.

But still I believe that the distance alone between the two is enough for that 'test' to be more than real

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by anitank(f): 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
squaddy:

Cheating is never a mistake...it is a premeditated choice
You could be wrong

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
lamba3: You opened 2 threads earlier this year saying your girlfriend of 2 years had like three abortions.... so is this that same girlfriend you're talking about here?
The yeye boy is being haunted by Casper too. What a dodoyo.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Incrizz(f): 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
That was too expensive a joke, 'don't like it.
I feel you should tell her a thing or two! It feels like she's got much more of those jokes up her sleeve in the future.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Bizibi(m): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
If na me I go end the mata immediately

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What "Table" Means To Men. / How Do I Know He Loves Me? / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.