Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? (49810 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / Why Do Some Women Feel They Need A Man To Complete Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
crackhaus:
The answer to the question in bold is Yes!
Sex is over-rated, just as money is over-rated, just as falling in love is over-rated, just as death is over-rated...

Ha Bros! Money is not over-rated O°˚ ! "Without money, nothing can be done"... For death, u'r OYO. We shall know when u enter six-fit.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by sambussie(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
Any woman dt thinks such is jonzing, but most females have nothng better to offer, dts y it seems dt way.

Sex is a mutual agreement btw male & female, otherwise its r-a-p-e.

Females love sex too but tend 2 pretend, except for very few.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Truckpusher(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
chucky234: What is this one saying sef......
Wetin concern gender equality with Op's question, guy park for roadside if you nor understand the topic.
And in your blind state of mind you do not see how all these ills of the society towards women are making them behave irrationally? undecided or maybe you are just too dumb to understand that there is no problem that is usually independent of the major remote source?...abi cataract dun chop your eye ni! my friend read it again and digest properly cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Jimmyo3(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
jmoore: Because when the guy asks for sex and the lady refuses, his face will look like that of a he-goat(Mkpi).

Some guys act like he-goats.
Hahahaha...Imagine a he-goat screeming mmmehehee in front of a she-goat..lmao.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by hensben(m): 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
ladies love sex but they are self conscious,

LAST BULLET married women love sex because they are comfortable doing it unlike unmarried ones.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Skinni10ne: 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
chucky234: What is this one saying sef......
Wetin concern gender equality with Op's question, guy park for roadside if you nor understand the topic.

Loll! His thoughts are of substance, priceless, urs is just blah. The fact that ur mind couldnt think as deep into the topic as he did shows ur level of intelligence. Lol.

He can park, but ur still crawling lol

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by dancrux(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
Is true sha buh some will take u 6months b4 u see pant....
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Jimmyo3(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
The truth remains that Men have more urge than women,women posses more self-control when it comes 2 sex...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Jimmyo3: The truth remains that Men have more urge than women,women posses more self-control when it comes 2 sex...
Not when it comes to receiving some heavy-laden or huge package!
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
Almost everyone on this thread man or woman can be laid with the right price.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Youngpo413: 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
Threads about sex dey increase like mad,watch out.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by radicalove(f): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
story, story, story
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by sambussie(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
On a 2nd thought, I thnk if men were d ones 2 carry pregnancy for 9months, d questin woulda been "y do guys think sex is all a lady wants?", hence the self conscisness of ladies towards sex.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by benatex(m): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
shebi na love, sex n money, we gat to do it right. Make we take am easy...Readin this topic alone has made me conclude that a lotta unmarried adults here are havin premarital sex. Me wey i go nak 19 nxt year, I still av a long one to go o. What more can i say? He loves sex, She loves sex, then what? Abeggy
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
sambussie: On a 2nd thought, I thnk if men were d ones 2 carry pregnancy for 9months, d questin woulda been "y do guys think sex is all a lady wants?", hence the self conscisness of ladies towards sex.
Is that enough reason to blackmail guys on the bed?
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
What else have they got to offer? undecided
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by radicalove(f): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
Horayce: Almost everyone on this thread man or woman can be laid with the right price.

Including you, Horayce
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Iykeponti(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
Without s**x ,wot else do i need from dem Maybe to make children :/ 90% of women r heartless -,-
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
This is nonsense for frontpage, nairaland front page has now turn to something else. Before i see story worth reading but now i see junks and irrelevant threads

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Sike(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
Don't get it twisted! Our generation said it all. That's what we turned it into.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by radicalove(f): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
[quote author=MManuel]What else have they got to offer? undecided[/quote

MManuel, wht do U have to offer?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
X-rated thread should be strictly moved to sexuality and not frontpage

Moderator, take note

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by bluntspirit(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
Google it................
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by buoye1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
Thats d impression we gv to them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by thiefnubu(m): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
kenwood002: Because women are stupiiid.
So hw stupid is ur mum?.... jst asking...

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Sunshinelady(f): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
crackhaus:
Sex is over-rated, just as money is over-rated, just as falling in love is over-rated, just as death is over-rated...

I could go on and on about things that seem over-rated...
But it still won't change the fact that what men desire most out of a woman is sex, and what women desire most out of a man is protection & comfort.

They know it, we know it...and we all have found a way to co-exist with these truths.
. Most intelligent comment ever. Kudos
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by thiefnubu(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
gboss4sure:

That moment she thinks you cant be able to deny her whatever she asks and she makes you swear to it grin grin grin grin grin That your gurl toh badt o

broda the tin tire me o... she dey find person wey she go kill..
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Ozymog: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
@Temismit I saw Ur opinon in d market. cheesy

@ezeprone ur talk is not true.

@Op hmmn help me ask d question. I have wondered. U say hi and they are like" he wants to get between ma legs", after dancing to hello excuse me and walks away. Help us Op.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Sunshinelady(f): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
[quote author=jmoore]Because when the guy asks for sex and the lady refuses, his face will look like that of a he-goat(Mkpi).
[hour. Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by addicted268(f): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
crackhaus:

I could go on and on about things that seem over-rated...
But it still won't change the fact that what men desire most out of a woman is sex, and what women desire most out of a man is protection & comfort.

They know it, we know it...and we all have found a way to co-exist with these truths.

Mmm nice one.you ve said it all.you are on point about what a woman wants from a man(at least this woman).

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by whosefault(f): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
wetin you want? grin
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Yujin(m): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
kennygee: @Op, try this experiment. "get a beautiful,well cultured, God fearing and sexually appealing woman, she will get the attention of many guys, start a friendship and when the "no premarital sex" issues comes up, watch him beat Usain Bolt in sprinting". Like you will also stay. undecided
VERY TRUE:
I am an exception to this your postulation. There's no lady I've wanted to have a long-lasting relationship with that have never desired sex even when I clearly state that I am not for pre-marital sex. As a matter of fact, they rarely believe that they are the only one as at each time I was with any of them. I think I know why it is so. Most be because of my looks, physique, composure, charisma and swag. Honestly, I believe most ladies on nairaland will fall for me if they spend just a week around me. I don't boast about it but I cherish it. Just still hoping to meet a young, beautiful and FAITHFUL lady that WE would share our 'first fruit together'. Though, for now I'm almost giving up because loads of beautiful ladies are already annoyed with 'this tamed lion' and myself, mehn, the pressure is too much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.