Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? (49802 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / Why Do Some Women Feel They Need A Man To Complete Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
Men like sex, and I heard this rumor that women like sex too? Just because a man wants sex doesn't mean it's the only thing he wants. We are all by nature sexual creatures. Men don't see the point of waiting a month or more to get sex.....Women on the other hand seem to make us wait just because they can.
We'll play along with it because short of going to a hooker it's the only way we'll get any.
Women have the control here, they know it and take advantage of it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by krayzieklay(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
Temismith: Pls who has seen my opinion? undecided

No one,coz it is pointless, irrelevant thus cnt add any value.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
i always hate such mindset, that all men av bn Iyanyanized to believe all we want are waists
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
We are all born, preprogrammed, to have, want, & desire sex, both men and women, just that each gender has different requirements that come with that innate yearning.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by chucky234(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Truckpusher: And in your blind state of mind you do not see how all these ills of the society towards women are making them behave irrationally? undecided or maybe you are just too dumb to understand that there is no problem that is usually independent of the major remote source?...abi cataract dun chop your eye ni! my friend read it again and digest properly cheesy
And where is this deluded demented discombobulated chronic goon coming from, go get yourseft a Brighter Grammar textbook to enhance your comprehension skill.
What a birdbrain, gosh.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
Most girls out there are so so dumb. You're dating a guy and after 2-3weeks, you both get laid, then you start making stuupiid-arss demands like the guy is your father. The guy no longer feels comfortable with your demands and chooses to hit the high road and then you come to the conclusion that all he ever wanted was SE.X! The fact u had se.x with me doesn't guarantee you a first-class ticket to my wallet. Dudes we need to start putting these gurls in their place. Blackmailers! Now y'all have got me irate

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by repogirl(f): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
Some guys come here commenting forgetting that it was a woman who brought them into this world. No respect for females at all.

at topic, from personal experience, 95 percent of guys I dated were all about sex, only a hand full were serious minded. So do you blame girls?

I, however was never the type to ask a dime from any guy, my parents are blessed , thank God but still d guy has to try sha or else, kick him to the curb.

also, you probably go for the jobless, undergraduate, young girl who needs money and other stuff she can't get from parents. I doubt if you dated a working class girl, she'll be that needy although that's no excuse not to do nice things for her some times.

so why do girls feel all a guy wants is sex? Well.... Isn't it what most guys want? Abi what else do you want? Let us know, so our mentality can change.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by damosky12(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
Eze Promoe: For every potent man in a relationship, there is every possibility that you are hungry for sex, what makes the difference is if you are bold enough to ask for it or not.
C'mon man. Every normal human being definately gets hungry for sex. You paint the picture like guys are obsessed with sex. The point is; both male and female experience hunger 4 it at an equal rate . Its just that the male by instinct isnt afraid to make it known to a woman unlike the female counterpart. This is what the female ones leverage on, believing that all guys want is sex. Its a very huge fallacy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
proxillin: No. But you cant keep a woman without money and sex. Women love sex more than men. They only know how pretend and comport.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
If men can agree to no sex before marriage,then we'll agree that sex isn't all they are after.
Ladies think so because it is actually so. How many men will date a girl for 3yrs (1 yr even) without sex and being faithful too( not sleeping with some other women out there) -just a few men.
So I don't think women are wrong in thinking so because that's the impression you guys give us.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Terlumun4real: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
even women like that thing just like men. Some of de women no de pretend self. They react when they have the desire.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by maryhaam(f): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
The annoying part is that word relationship that they have murdered............just for free bleepbaby can we date ?spits smh,some guy can't maintain a 2mnth relationhip without ur waist....the disgusting phrase is it makes our love stronger...
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by chi4ik(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
Because 90% of men begs woman of sex as if they can't live without sex. Because Men pays women for sex. Have U ever had of a male prostitute who rented an apartment for women to b paying him for sex? Because whenever your babe deny U of sex, U get so mad $ even threaten to brake up with her. Because many men can't date without sex. In fact, so many reasons....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by jewelzizi(f): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sounds like d truth because of d importance men attach to sex in a relationship. Some guys will make it like a threat to d girl dat if u won't gimme sex, den dis relationship can't continue...nd stuffs like dat, but all d same sex was meant for both male nd female to enjoy, money or not.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Do you need paracetamol? cheesy
MManuel: Most girls out there are so so dumb. You're dating a guy and after 2-3weeks, you both get laid, then you start making stuupiid-arss demands like the guy is your father. The guy no longer feels comfortable with your demands and chooses to hit the high road and then you come to the conclusion that all he ever wanted was SE.X! The fact u had se.x with me doesn't guarantee you a first-class ticket to my wallet. Dudes we need to start putting these gurls in their place. Blackmailers! Now y'all have got me irate
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
maryhaam: The annoying part is that word relationship that they have murdered............just for free bleepbaby can we date ?spits smh, some guy can't maintain a 2mnth relationhip without ur waist ....the disgusting phrase is it makes our love stronger...
Hahaha... What do you have to say about nymphomaniacs? It is both genders problem. But blackmailing a guy on the bed with your sugar is not right.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by satellitedaisy: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
What else do they want? From experience, that's all they want, even in marriage. Prove me wrong if u can

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by dipcoke: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
I believe what @OP is talking about is sexual intercourse when a man insert his organ into the female private part, if yes then it is an essential act for reproduction and that is to make sure we do not go into extinction. The three major act of survival are 1 food/water 2 air to breath (oxygen) 3 Sexual intercourse
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
What women do not tell is that they truly want sex too. Women are really just if not more about sex and money than men. They will call a man a dog all the way to his apartment/house, all while they are having sex with him, and the next day.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by IYANGBALI: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
Make I talk true,me na toto i want o no be sex,but if she give me sex,I go fok
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by satellitedaisy: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
damosky12:
C'mon man. Every normal human being definately gets hungry for sex. You paint the picture like guys are obsessed with sex. The point is; both male and female experience hunger 4 it at an equal rate . Its just that the male by instinct isnt afraid to make it known to a woman unlike the female counterpart. This is what the female ones leverage on, believing that all guys want is sex. Its a very huge fallacy.

Lie shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Sunshinelady(f): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
Show me a guy dat can date a girl witout asking 4 sex & l will show u a pregnant virgin.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by adewasco2k(m): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
99% of guys on this thread are not saying the truth.

The truth is when u filter other minor reasons why a guy wants a girl, it all rolls down to sex.

There are guys who might stay in a relationship without sex but seriously its not easy.

I am an example, I love my girl very well, we started with the no sex thing and I was so cool because I felt like 'c'mon I love her beyond sex' at some point it became not easy, I began giving excuses and all silly things....grin
But was able to still get use to it.

Even if u r dating a girl becoz u love her and wish to marry her, sex is still something you still gonna want, so if a girl thinks that way, bro dnt blame her she gat facts.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by damosky12(m): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
crackhaus:
The answer to the question in bold is Yes!
Sex is over-rated, just as money is over-rated, just as falling in love is over-rated, just as death is over-rated...

I could go on and on about things that seem over-rated...
But it still won't change the fact that what men desire most out of a woman is sex, and what women desire most out of a man is protection & comfort.

They know it, we know it...and we all have found a way to co-exist with these truths.
My friend, you are quite correct but the point is the fact that it is not just protection and comfort a woman wants in marriage. They crave for sexual satisfaction too. The saving grace is that; by instinct they dont express their sexual desire publicly unlike the man. This has consequently led to the general belief that; 'all a man wants is sex' which is a huge misconseption. The same way a woman wants love, care, commitment, honesty, humility etc, a man wants all that too. However, as much as the woman desires sex, she wouldnt publicly express this but the man would. Thats what has led to the wrong belief.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by orji63(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
Money and sex go hand in hand.I love you in the typical Nigerian woman means:I love your money,if you have sex with me the out come is your reponsibility - you must take careb of me.So the bottom line no free sex pals,no money no love.Too much money more love.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Kenquil: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
Honestly, Sex is overrated in relationships. Many ladies feel that with good sex, guys will always give everything for the relationship to work but that's not true. Yes, it's true that guys want sex but I don't think sex is all we want in relationships....
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by drnoel: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
Tinubu: I dont know if anyone else has noticed it... but women think they have guys all figured out... give him spartacus-like sex, and he becomes your loyal puppy.
My past girlfriend always had this sick habit of asking me for stuf whenever we were having sex and I was at ejaculation point.. girls always feel guys owe them everything, and all they owe the guy is to scream as loudly as possible during the corpulation process.
Now my question is... Isnt sex overrated?... and is it worth 'selling your birthright' over?...
For me , I detest being blackmailed with sex, and have many times stopped in the middle of it immediately I sense the girl is wielding it over me like some sword of damocles..
State your opinion...

a matter of opinion but then again probably depends on the kind of girls u meet.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by EzePromoe: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
damosky12:
As much as I disagree with the stereotype of men, I also disagree with the fact that women hunger for sex at equal rate as men.
An average African girl who've got nothing to do with men (virgins) won't sit down imagining the d1ck of the boy sitting close to her inside her pù**y but the reverse is the case for boys.
I, for example, had my first mind sex when I was 5.
I'm sorry to say this!
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Skinni10ne: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
crackhaus:
The answer to the question in bold is Yes!
Sex is over-rated, just as money is over-rated, just as falling in love is over-rated, just as death is over-rated...

I could go on and on about things that seem over-rated...
But it still won't change the fact that what men desire most out of a woman is sex, and what women desire most out of a man is protection & comfort.

They know it, we know it...and we all have found a way to co-exist with these truths.

Protection from what? I never understood that...
Well for me i would replace that with intense companionship.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sunshine lady: Show me a guy dat can date a girl witout asking 4 sex & l will show u a pregnant virgin.
ME! Show me pregnant virgin than HOLY Mary.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.