Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,075 members, 7,814,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? (31464 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by bomasek(m): 10:13am On May 07, 2015
Let me have her number n I'll up the dough 2 50k n let's see if she'll stay with u.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by chinkichun: 10:14am On May 07, 2015
...and you're not even in Nigeria. So, what's your gain? Just "I love you baby" messages via whatsapp that's what you're paying for?
It's good to be generous as much as possible but this your own is on another level.
If it makes you happy, carry on.

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Funmiladey(m): 10:16am On May 07, 2015
It simply means Man And God Always
Cutehector:
Some people should study d full meanin of maga grin
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by jazinogold(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2015
when no be NYSC y u go place m on alawee, who go b d LGI n FI?
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by ewizard1: 10:19am On May 07, 2015
Imagine oooo!!!

So when the allowance ceases, she wouldnt be able to bear and would look out for another Allowancee...
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Trottle: 10:21am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

OMG shocked shocked Am really sorry sir, it wasn't intentional to hurt you in anyway .. I felt since I was dating her at least I owe her some support whether finicially or in any other way ... Once again sorry ...
Humanity would appreaciate you more if you use that cash to better lives by donating to an orphanage or use it to improve the live of others in many other ways. Never give a girl(friend) such money, she is not your wife for God's sake. You even mention that she protested when you wanted to reduce it. let her work for her money student or no student. please don't give out any further except if you want to render geniue help but monthly salary? no!
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by iykedare(m): 10:21am On May 07, 2015
MRBrownJ:

may i ask, on what grounds did you decided that it was a wise choice to send her money? shouldnt you offer to help someone when they deserve it?

so from a gift, now it became a MUST that you should give her this money every month? again, on what ground? this is when your effort are now being taken for granted.

(no offense) some men have nothing to offer some women and therefore they MUST pay in order for these women to stay with them. you as a person should be the main price, and nothing else, while instead it is your wallet. if you want to know the type of woman you have, do NOT give any more money and see the true self of that criminal you are dating. i do feel a bit sorry for young men who are being taken on a ride like yourself, to the point where women will even fight with you if you dont pay them. here is the two question you should ask this demon you are dating:
1) how did you fend for yourself before you met me?
2) what will you do if i cant provide this money blackmail?

sadly the majority will either leave you or just find another mugu to defraud until you get yourself some more money.

wait....are you saying you guys are not even in the same country, and this is a LDR?!
mrbrownj, that kid is just a maga. He supplies the money while another guy is hitting her cherry.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by kalufelix(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Some people should study d full meanin of maga grin
Ah tell you

Magarism gon corporate.. Lol

Its high time EFCC got involved

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2015
According to William Tomford 1989, every second a MUGU is born, this means 60 MUGUS are born in a in a minute.
The O.P still has the gods to put a concluded fact as a question.
in conclusion, OP, u are a Grand Commander in MuGuNeering a.k.a MUGU, are u her FATHER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 10:24am On May 07, 2015
I see nothing wrong just send her offer letter. Then everything can have a legal feel to it. Set up HMO for her and also deduct taxes. Hey ain't nobody get employed without paying taxes. All the best and no this is not sarcasm
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 10:26am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:
Its been more than a year since I started dating my present GF and money seems to be one of the major problem in our relationship ... There's no need to know which part of Nigeria she's from grin

Previously I send her money at will or when she asks but I noticed it was becoming too rampant and sometimes recursive, so I decided to place her on monthly allowances .

Another problem has boiled out she says she wants
30k per month so in 12 months (NVM) although to me its a bit better because previously am sure I send her more than 30k a month, ...

So please I want to know if its a good idea for one to place his GF on monthly allowances and how much is ideal I once insisted I slash her monthly allowance to 20 or 15k monthly but she nearly killed me grin

Some of my friends feel its a bad idea that it seems too formal like as if dating me is a job, she's 21 and am 23 , we are both in university tho I don't study in naija presently ...

Am sure some Elderly Folks may find this insipid am honestly sorry grin
if she dumps you, i hope you wont feel hurt. If so , ur good to go. But i advise that u invest ur money on somtin useful. 30k is alot of money.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by agarawu23(m): 10:27am On May 07, 2015
netmillionaires:

I don't see anything wrong in giving her money once in a while. The problem is when the girl start thinking it is her right to always collect it. The moment a girl follow me do shakara like this, the next thing na to stop giving her anything. Abeg make she do her worse. I no even dey gv girl anything again.
The first girl wey I date na so I dey gv am come dey study am. 2 years later she don collect every week and never buy me one single pant. Wetin be her excuse? She go say money no dey. Chai! Dis girl smoke? U dey collect d money everyday and no gree set aside part of the money to buy me just #500 pant in 2 years. If u collect 5k dis week or month, common sense no dey tell u say make u comot #500 use am buy ur man something back. Haba! I just dey study d girl dey go. One day her brother dey do birthday, she come buy watch of about #2,500 as birthday gift. Later I confront am, she come dey tell me say make she no lie say she like her family pass me na. Na so I tell am say for U not to make effort to buy me gift once mean say U no even like me at all.... **U know d rest na.
Nowaday, if I go out and see a beautiful dress I go remember my sister b4 I go remember any GF. And If i chose to buy a dress for her, I will just take her shopping there the next day. That is because I chose to buy it for her and not because she disturbed me to. If a girl think she can come and be shouting dear I need BB10, I need Samsung Galaxy X6, dear I need 100k... I swear she never see her maga.
hahahaha we guys need to be wise
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by netmillionaires(m): 10:28am On May 07, 2015
Bennymontana:
Hmmm..Op,seems u"ve made up your mind to be sending her money wotsoeva! Dont even know why you"ll need our opinions anyways...
I have also created a similiar topic on this issue,though it didnt hit frontpage...
First of all,you"re too young to be paying a girl that amount every month,thats some parents salary with kids o...u"re not working yet sha;but maybe when you start working u"ll loook back and realize how "magarish" u"ve been...
The Girls in question's prolly too young and has not gotten in touch wit reality in life yet,thats why she makes such demands off you,likewise;you also are too naive cos "money-miss-road"...u"re quite lucky to be in a university outside nigeria sha,but you need serios street orientation,even if money-miss-Road like you die...
Dont know who ur parents are or how much they give you for ur upkeep and what not;is it up to 1mill?...i mean,if its up to that,then 30k's like a drop of water sha...anywaz,you dont seem to also have responsibilities and dont know what to do wit money probably
Finally,u"re young,naive wit women and all...but you dont need money to keep her,if you really want to keep her,you dont nid her to stick around cos of the money...u"re simply too young and av lots of pretty young girls out there that will simply want to be wit you without allowance...so,i dont know why u wanna stick wit this "allowance girl" that will use your money to be paying anoder nigga to service her,cos u"re obviously not around...
So in the long run,she uses your money to pay a guy to service her...trust me,i av bn dt kinda nigga dt service girls that collect such money from people like you...
They nid your money,to keep the nigga they need...
so u are one bad nigga that bleep this kinda girl. Hmmm! Great
I was offered such a deal too while I was in university too. There was this beautiful girl in law dept. We stay in d same hostel. While me and 4 of my guys rent a flat together, she single handedly get hers alone. Wow. This girl fine and tall no be small. Na small I use tall pass am. She claimed her boyfriend is in abroad. She invite me over to come and play everyday even at night maybe because I was d only guy without a girl friend at the hostel... I refused all her moves and proposal simply because I av a GF in lagos and am not the cheating type... Guy I really regret not dating this babe; babe wey fine and get money wella. I realized too late that my lagos babe too was bleeping someone while I was away in school.

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by medexico(m): 10:28am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

Y should I be lie-ing ... U want to see my bank statement ??

yes o, me I want to see it
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Desdemona(f): 10:29am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

No am not she's not particularly from a very rich home tho ..
it's a more reason why she shud be humble? Can her father afford to place her on a monthly salary of 10k? To be honest with you, a girl who loves you for real will be shy to ask you for money. In fact, she sees you as a MAGA.

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 10:29am On May 07, 2015
Maga... smh...
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Saraben(f): 10:30am On May 07, 2015
I assume you are financially boyant since you can give her much,is not bad since you have
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by donttouch: 10:31am On May 07, 2015
redcliff:

Lmao!.the guy is such a folly

I tell you
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by medexico(m): 10:32am On May 07, 2015
netmillionaires:

so u are one bad nigga that bleep this kinda girl. Hmmm! Great
I was offered such a deal too while I was in university too. There was this beautiful girl in law dept. We stay in d same hostel. While me and 4 of my guys rest a flat together, she single handedly get hers alone. Wow. This girl fine and tall no be small. Na small I use tall pass am. She claimed her boyfriend is in abroad. She invite me over to come and play everyday even at night maybe because I was d only guy without a girl friend at the hostel... I refused all her moves and proposal simply because I av a GF in lagos and am not the cheating type... Guy I really regret not dating this babe; babe wey fine and get money wella. I realized too late that my lagos babe too was bleeping someone while I was away in school.

Hahaha, sorry.
Story of your life
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by dajoaneke(m): 10:32am On May 07, 2015
smvinreal:
If you up to the task i don't see anything bad in that
Too bad... Then u end up buying weavon and makeup to use as bbm dp? I de run from your type
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 10:32am On May 07, 2015
Saraben:
I assume you are financially boyant since you can give her much,is not bad since you have

It's not bad but it's the mandate that's bad. No one is entitled to anything from anyone other than favour.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by playboyAIU(m): 10:33am On May 07, 2015
thunder fire any girl that demand monthly alowance only in nigeria those those thing fit happen naaaaa

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by netmillionaires(m): 10:36am On May 07, 2015
medexico:

Hahaha, sorry.
Story of your life
abeg no feel sorry for me na. Na so d story b o. But everything na experience. I don even dey package everything into movie script make I sell give kunle Afolayan.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by AkinPikin: 10:37am On May 07, 2015
Some people cannot even afford to give their wives wey do born for them up to 30K allowance, yet you dey give girlfriend 30k as a student. Ol'boy, you need prayers o. I swear.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by medexico(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2015
Desdemona:
it's a more reason why she shud be humble? Can her father afford to place her on a monthly salary of 10k? To be honest with you, a girl who loves you for real will be shy to ask you for money. In fact, she sees you as a MAGA.

Maga group of Company
if my bae wan ask for something she go dey shy
and you dey say she wan kill you when you wan slash the "dating allowance"?
assuming you are engaged it's a different thing but guy you just dey date her,
as you dey abroad now another persn fit dey bleep her because girls are easy
to manipulate especially when their boo is not there all the time.

It is unwise of you to give her such, even though you are so rich

#I accept charity... instead make you dey pay maga, PAY CHARITY... LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by nnamdizen(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2015
marshalcarter:
Did dis rabbit just typed 30k??

Wait wait......

You said you wanted to reduce her cash to 20k nd she nearly killed you??

Wait wait.......

Is she working for you

Wait wait........

I need just 2k for transport dis week nd I dnt knw whr to get dem from....

Wait.....

You mean 1 snake will just sit down while 30k enters her f**kin acct every month

I HATE YOU WITH PASSION@MR OP

Dey dere dey waste money while we have children in the street beggin each day just for water....we still gat kids in the orphanage home.....nd u're here wastin it on 1 full bodied babyRat
GOD knws I'll never try it

Had it been she's ur wife..its better....but she's ur so called damn f**kin g.f who will dump you for sum1 she loves and yet u're still blind?

F**k you a billion tyms!!!!
grin
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by kalufelix(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2015
This Malaysia nigga sef No be you say u break up wit ya gal on val day
Now u don dey date this one for over a year
Shey this one na dat one wey no sabi give blow j0b
I smell lies and attention seeking
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by medexico(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2015
netmillionaires:

abeg no feel sorry for me na. Na so d story b o. But everything na experience. I don even dey package everything into movie script make I sell give kunle Afolayan.

The film go sell... lol
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by esonuu(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:
Its been more than a year since I started dating my present GF and money seems to be one of the major problem in our relationship ... There's no need to know which part of Nigeria she's from grin

Previously I send her money at will or when she asks but I noticed it was becoming too rampant and sometimes recursive, so I decided to place her on monthly allowances .

30k per month so in 12 months (NVM) although to me its a bit better because previously am sure I send her more than 30k a month, ...

So please I want to know if its a good idea for one to place his GF on monthly allowances and how much is ideal I once insisted I slash her monthly allowance to 20 or 15k monthly but she nearly killed me grin

Some of my friends feel its a bad idea that it seems too formal like as if dating me is a job, she's 21 and am 23 , we are both in university tho I don't study in naija presently ...

please is she ur employee? Is her parents late? And wait,she even has the guts to tell u how much she wants monthly? Is she a commercial sex worker? Did u really agree to pay her 30k monthly jst to get inbetween her thighs(even though u aint the only dude sleeping with her),do u know that amount is what sum families(mum,dad,may be 3-4 kids) survives with monthly?, at 21,she spends 30k plus the ones other magas gives her monthly,hav u asked her what she does with the money? I pray u dnt cum bak asking 4 advice when she milks u dry and elope with another dude in future there by leaving ur fragile hrt broken,better use ur head now
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by 2sex(m): 10:46am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

This is for you...

downcasted:

Dear nairalanders

Im an adent follower of this forum but mainly spends time reading more till today i decided to come forward with my depressing issue.

i left nigeria to cyprus for my msc since last year and after leaving tried all i could to keep in touch with my woman (22) whom ive been dating for the past 4years, although we had issues then but i tried to remain positive on the relationship and wanted to serious see if she could stand the test of time, i cut down all financial aspects at my young age (25), I wanted to see what she had to offer and if she could wait for the one year duration, to cut all story short may this year reports started getting to me bout my woman dating a dude a 400level finals student like herself, i confronted her with this story and she denied it - i pressed on, she opened up that she had to give in to the pressure of the dude during a period when we had some misunderstanding and that he guy has only kissed her and helped her out financially but hasn't slept with her, My world came crashing before me, my 4year relationship was going down -

I had to run back to Nigeria and i indeed confirmed tins for myself, flooded in her fone were pics of this guy, she had locks on all her fone and was so phone concious the whole time, I gave her a ring which she accepted after some serious talks trying to make her remember the past we shared before i departed the shores of Nigeria, she agreed but the next day - I noticed the ring was no where to be found on her hands -i asked her and she claimed it was missing somewhere in her room, i ignored it knowing fully well that she might have kept it
and whenever I asked why, she said the feelings were not there and that "like you said, they would come back with time" although we still Were Intimate but it was terrible as her mind didnt seem to be in it

Fast forward to a week later we had issues again as a result of that same dude and in the midst of anger, demanded my ring back cos im very temperamental and she returned the ring, i was ready to break it off this time and head back to europe - her family intervened and got the info of the dude and asked him to leave the girl alone (so i was told) had a couple of words with her and then she wanted a meeting - which i acknowledged, she wanted space to work on ourselves so she claimed - she said she no longer felt love for me any more and that she had like 40% love for me - tears rolled down my eyes knowing im so emotional but she wasnt moved - i wished her all the best and we agreed to give ourselves the space, she claimed she could always call me - try to keep in touch etc but i made up my mind that the sooner i left nigeria, the better for me as im going to delete all contacts of her from my life.

Sorry its quite long but it sure would make me feel better typing this all out - 2days after she asked for the space, she got in touch with a friend of mine and told her she needed tins to work out and then proceeded in asking me that we should make things work, I would like to maintain that ive since cut off all financial aspects away from the relationship which she never complained about - My family went behind me and my father personally asked her himself that we do some sort of introductions before i leave the country back to cyprus and she turned the offer down saying she wasnt ready - My family whom she was so close to saw how depressed i was and knew exactly what was happening to me as i took to alcohol and they were amazingly shocked - they washed their hands away from this girl and everyone within my family circle hated her

This time she seem ready and was more back to her senses but then a problem happened, her birthday happened to be october 19th and on the 18th nite to the 19th morning - i asked her to spend the night at my place after much talking she agreed but then she did something which i noticed and frowned at cos she stays at her school hostel - before coming to spend the nite at mine, she bought a new sim and placed it in her fone leaving her real sim back in the another fone at her hostel - i believe her intention was to avoid calls from whoever she was expecting calls from to wish her a happy birthday wish - 12am that nite she was sleeping already, i got up and called her line it kept ringing but her phone right in my hand was mute then i knew something was up, i woke her up and complained why wont she drop this cheating habit of hers and she said she did it knowing my temper decided to avoid any issue that would cause us having an arguments

the next day 19th (her day) , she decided to read that nite for her upcoming exams which i agreed to because i value education so well - i was completely cool with it, then 20th afternoon - i saw a friend who asked me where was my girlfriend last nite and i was quick to defend her that she was reading the whole nite back in her hostel the guy laughed and asked me to ask her well where she was last night - then i knew i was in trouble again.

I approached her house and on getting there she wasnt in but her bag was in the living room, i angrily took the bag dropped it in my car and sped off waiting 4 her to call me so she cud tell me where exactly she was last nite, she didnt call. 6pm that evening the 20th october her mom rang me on my way there, i met a friend who confided in me that my girl did some birthday bash in a club that nite and that same boy whom her family has warned she stay away from was indeed there and after the birthday on their way to her hostel or where-ever got arrested by the police and locked up in prison, i thanked him for this info and went to see her mom on getting there - broke the news to the woman who apologized to me, reported her dad and he threatened to disown her after her entire family kept apologizing to me.

the 21st she came to meet me and went on her knees and confessed that it was a friends birthday bash after reading decided 2 go with some of her friends and met the guy coincidentally in the same club and by 11pm he was going to drop she and her friends off when they got arrested, she also confessed only kissing the guy and collecting money for up keep from him but never Were Intimate with him (Who cares) her father had a meeting with me a day before i travelled and it was agreed that December this year, i should come for some family introduction but my family are not in anyway ready for this because they hate this girl now so much cos of what shes done to me and the fact that she couldnt wait - they seem to have their own way of getting info about my girl from random sources close to her (all eyes fixed on us)

I met another young lady during my stay bout 2weeks before i left just to allow me get this girl off my head and my family immediately accepted her but truth to be told, i dont really love this girl as much as i love my original girlfriend.

Im back in europe again and she has started yet again,her attitude hasn't changed since i left - infact its even worse - I'm so confused n dnt knw wat to do again , her eyes seem to be so outside I dnt knw wat she's loookin for out there - 4days ago we had sum miss understandin and I angrily sent her a text she forwarded d message to her mom and brother who calld me and told me all sorts of Bullshiit -

I got talking with a friend of hers whom i happen to know through her and stays very close to her room in the same hostel and here was what the girl told me -
In quote " I know since ,she told people dat she loves d guy,dat d guy is caring,she said u always shout at her.when d boy called her, she said my boyfriend is calling me and i know becos she was wishing him sucess in his exam.a friend of mine stay close to d boys house and she told someone dat (my girl) do spend nite in d guys house.all her room mates and friends know about this."

I believe what this girl is saying but im blinded by love so is taking it all as lies, even if its true - theres notin i can do cos ive seen worst things from her

Nairalanders i understand you peeps would say read the handwriting on the wall which i have already done but im just having difficulty moving on - on the 30th of this month we would have been 5years together and shes graduating today from uni but ive decided not to call her again and so far till now she hasnt called me to tell me anything - This was a girl i paid her got admission for into her 100level botany nearly 5years ago - while i was in my finals

Please Nairalanders please dont advice me on how to go back to the 2nd girl who is more calm and collected than my first as i have no feelings for her but all i need is advices on how to save my first relationship and make things work out again - there is nothing i haven't tried under the sun, calling messaging, everything but yet still same issue especially when im away from the country

I have pleaded with her to tell me the truth - if shes going out with this guy but she denies every single time and flames up wanting to know whos been telling me things and that talks like that are what pisses her off
If she wants to be with the dude, i just want her to come clean and i would wish her the best of luck and move on with my life - shes not the first to double date, if she claims he is more caring than myself then tell me and i would go - whats the need keeping me when you are in the hands of someone else -

Im just confused, please insult me or call me names, i deserve it - i just need an advice on how to save my relationship once again
she means alot to me

Maybe i should have never left nigeria - she wants a bb torch by xmas and 25,000 naira to block all her final year school exams so she dont get an extension -
till i left nigeria tried giving her the ring but she refused saying keep it when the time's right i'll accept it

Now shes started acting weird again
https://www.nairaland.com/806457/shes-killing-me#9584968
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by ochestraone(m): 10:48am On May 07, 2015
why will i do such,,, u know they have been gold digging so why paying them again
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by 2sex(m): 10:52am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

THANKX ALOT I NEVER FELT I WAS BEEN EXPLOITED, SHES NOT FROM A RICH HOME SO I JUST FELT SHE NEEDED THE MONEY ..
lobatan... these are the kind of girls that do this. The examples I gave previously, mine inclusive is same-- no money from their home. I decided that I wont want to near such girls, majority of them are parasites. In fact I told one to her face that she is parasite, this was after I had become experienced and daring such that I can't be scared of telling any girl my mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right / A Guy Throws His Girlfriend A Surprise Proposal After Faking A Fight / My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.