Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? (31472 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by QueenHeart(f): 9:44am On May 07, 2015
Sweedy ure too young4ds and@ 21 wat will she be doing wt 30k a month,save your money you will need it in future.or better still start now and invest in a biznss since you have so much bt 4get dat girl she has come to ruin you plz hv focus in life

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by tonero230(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2015
You are p.ennis cap.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by slap1(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2015
Big boy. grin
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by goldmine(f): 9:46am On May 07, 2015
Archangels1:
I naturally just read and move on but GUYYYYYYY... Its pple like u dat inflate d idea of taking care of your gal and thereby make it hard for others. I'm not gonna point out how wrong dis is cos i think others have... but i wud just advice u that a relationship is symbiotic not parasitic.

You might not think she's takin u for a ride but think of it if she was really ur friend she wouldn't make such demands.

except if dis is not d whole story.... maybe there was something extraordinary she did for yu....

Very true. She's even throwing tantrums over your suggestion to reduce it. You're in soup young man even if you don't realize it yet. You mentioned that you buy gifts for your mum occasionally on mother's day, yet you place your girlfriend on monthly allowance and she's even giving attitude sef. For your own good stop this nonsense and flee. She's a leech. You're just a student for crying out loud and are not obligated to cater for her in this manner and put up with her nasty attitude. You're abroad and can't even tell if it's the same way she's milking other men. Please wake up!

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by oloko1859(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2015
@Op, nothing bad in what you are doing provided u have it

what is important is how she sees it

to her, u might just be anoda source of income & she'll have a guy she loves who doesn't give her at all

my candid advice, make a difference in the lives of as much people as you can not just 1 single babe
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by zinosleek(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2015
I see why some men will never date a poor girl. poor in mentality. but honestly this is the case in Nigeria, you start dating by exchanging phone number, then account number

3 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by justwise(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2015
Ishilove:

And bless you too smiley

Ego massaging? grin grin
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by netmillionaires(m): 9:47am On May 07, 2015
agarawu23:
[bold]stop repeating this statement, I feel like slapping uundecided [/bold]she needed money? are u her parent?.

just grow up and be wise. though I am not saying u shldnt care fur your girl but paying her monthly is crazy dude
guy U vex o. Exactly! I don laff tire. U speak my mind. Reading OP comment make me feel like slapping the hell out of him. The more he repeat the statement, the more I kindda feel that he is either making up a farce or he is just been s1lly... The girl no love the guy at all. Imagine a GF fighting someone because he chose to reduce her monthly stipend.
Can her father pay her that much per month? And will she quarrel with her father if he didn't? So y quarrel with u when u don't give her.
She is not a wife material period. The moment she start earning her own money, she will move with another guy...
Abeg OP send me dat script. I think it can win multiple Nollywood awards.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Ishilove: 9:48am On May 07, 2015
justwise:

Ego massaging? grin grin
Heck no grin
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by FitnessNigeria: 9:48am On May 07, 2015
E be like say u be last born for your family and therefore has no family responsibility to bear.

So, dating is now a business. Na una de spoil this girls sha.

Instead of me to pay her monthly, i rather spend 1 million to open a joint business for her and i own a higher stake and take home a fixed amount per month while she takes the rest until i recover my capital.

If that girl happens to date another guy after u guys breakup, she will still be expecting the new guy to pay her monthly as if she's doing him a favor by dating him.

Infact, I don vex

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by justwise(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Heck no grin

i hear you grin
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Ishilove: 9:51am On May 07, 2015
justwise:

i hear you grin
tongue
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by agarawu23(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2015
netmillionaires:

guy U vex o. Exactly! I don laff tire. U speak my mind. Reading OP comment make me feel like slapping the hell out of him. The more he repeat the statement, the the I kindda feel that he is either making up a farce or he is just been s1lly... The guy no love the guy at all. Imagine a GF fighting someone because he chose to reduce her monthly stipend. Can her father pay her that much per month? And will she quarrel with her father if he didn't? So y quarrel with u when u don't give her.
She is not a wife material period. The moment she start earning her own money, she will move with another guy...
Abeg OP send me dat script. I think it can win multiple Nollywood award.
see eh! if the story is real, the guy need deliverance. but reality majority of guys do this shiit. not until u gv a Lady money before she will love u
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Triviality: 9:52am On May 07, 2015
Bros I beg pls stop that, have u married her, no. I will suggest u don't give anything, anytime u have u give her. If she is real she will stay but if she is not, she will go. As for me she is not a good material. Open ur eyes.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by joladoyin(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2015
An ordinary girl friend just like an ordinary national diploma graduate deserve no salary. Reason: She should still be under her parent now Abi hem papa don 'fill in the gap'. It is a trap, run for your dear life, for your future sake.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by aligeee(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Totally unacceptable...bad investment.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:56am On May 07, 2015
...and some niccurs fit dey chop the money and her something somewhere o. Chai, diaris God oo
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by smartigo: 10:01am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche. I am angry but I will control myself. Is dating a job? Answer it n ask her too.

Before you came into her life, how was she surviving?
What happens when u r no longer dating her, will u or she die?

My advice: that money will save lives, sponsor a hard working girl to learn a skill and be independent. Helping her is good but giving her money on a monthly basis is a disaster and foolishness a man can ever do to a MERE GF.

Get your priority right guy. Threatening to break up with her and see her shouting. Not becos she loves u but what she will lose. U need to always know why people flock around lest u wake up on day with the greatest shock when you are down like our president. Guy, don't be clueless about love.

Is this your first time of being in love? If yes, I pardon u. Go and sin no more. Start saving the money and reduce it by half. You can set her up as the best gift just wat a fren did and never married her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 07, 2015
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b] BROS YOU ARE A BIG MUGU AND IDIOT
NA NAIJA GIRL YOU DEY USE MONEY PLAY WITH LIKE THAT
BELEIVE ME YOU WILL REGRET IT AT THE END OF THE DAY.
I COMMISERATE YOU
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by fbtowner(m): 10:02am On May 07, 2015
marshalcarter:
Did dis rabbit just typed 30k??

Wait wait......

You said you wanted to reduce her cash to 20k nd she nearly killed you??

Wait wait.......

Is she working for you

Wait wait........

I need just 2k for transport dis week nd I dnt knw whr to get dem from....

Wait.....

You mean 1 snake will just sit down while 30k enters her f**kin acct every month

I HATE YOU WITH PASSION@MR OP

Dey dere dey waste money while we have children in the street beggin each day just for water....we still gat kids in the orphanage home.....nd u're here wastin it on 1 full bodied babyRat
GOD knws I'll never try it

Had it been she's ur wife..its better....but she's ur so called damn f**kin g.f who will dump you for sum1 she loves and yet u're still blind?

F**k you a billion tyms!!!!

you said it all (my mind)
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Setaje(f): 10:02am On May 07, 2015
Her dad gets 20k per month. And u give her 30k. She even makes more than her dad. My dear. I am trying to be reasonable here. I understand that u like her and u feel u should help her since she doesn't have. For someone whose dad makes just 20k that means she comes from abject poverty. Anyway I think that the money u give her is used for her whole family. Cutting the money short means the whole family will feel it. Hence the family calls u to thank you. I think the better thing for u to do as at now if u really wanna help her is to set up a small business for her so she can help her family wiv it. Rather than spoon feeding her. I am assuming u are ok cus u give her that much every month.

The problem is not now. The problem is the future. Are u ready to take up responsibility of the whole family should in case both of u get married. That's why u have to plan for her future. Both of u are still young so u might not necessarily see things for the future but just try and empower her than spoon feed her. I don't no whether to say it's bad. But considering what I see a lot of girls do. Is it not better to have a boyfriend that helps u and your family than sleeping wiv one old man?. The only issue is that u are not there wiv her so u cannot really say if she is faithful. But I just don't want to talk bad about the girl cus of the statement u made that her father earns 20k as salary. That's serious poverty.

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Lexcom20(m): 10:04am On May 07, 2015
Op as som1 mentioned earlier u r 2 young 2 take up such responsibilities. Morova I tink d gal in question is not in any way in love wit u. I tink she is milking u down, because. @ her age wat will she b doin wit 30k in a month even if she is d daughter of dangote. Guy b WISE!!. Try 1 month n say u don't have any money she will dump u ASAP. She is a true example of a GOLD DIGGER. D words of elders is d words of wisdom
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by deadie(m): 10:05am On May 07, 2015
@OP, please listen to the countless advice that has been offered to you. There is no justification for what you are doing. And you are just 23? I am curious to know how much you give to each of your parents, siblings and close relatives to justify this level of insanity.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Mavor: 10:06am On May 07, 2015
OP you're fu<king stupid. Is she your wife? Na guys like you dey spoil naija girls. And she will dump your sorry a$$ for the next loser who puts her on a 60k monthly retainer. Joker!
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by ogawisdom(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:
Its been more than a year since I started dating my present GF and money seems to be one of the major problem in our relationship ... There's no need to know which part of Nigeria she's from grin

Previously I send her money at will or when she asks but I noticed it was becoming too rampant and sometimes recursive, so I decided to place her on monthly allowances .

Another problem has boiled out she says she wants
30k per month so in 12 months (NVM) although to me its a bit better because previously am sure I send her more than 30k a month, ...

So please I want to know if its a good idea for one to place his GF on monthly allowances and how much is ideal I once insisted I slash her monthly allowance to 20 or 15k monthly but she nearly killed me grin

Some of my friends feel its a bad idea that it seems too formal like as if dating me is a job, she's 21 and am 23 , we are both in university tho I don't study in naija presently ...

Am sure some Elderly Folks may find this insipid am honestly sorry grin

Hmmm u r jst 23 tongue n u can pay a girl 30k a month convinently as a std, u must b d son of dangote. Silly storyline
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 10:08am On May 07, 2015
Is she handicap,cripple or deaf and dumb? Just asking. Because I don't know why she can't look for a source of income;except that is the way you want it.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Bidex6444(m): 10:08am On May 07, 2015
If you do then you are an animal. It means you guys are running a money based relationship and I don't see any love in that. Why will she demand for money, if I may ask? Are you her father? Don't be suprise that this your so called gurl friend might be sleepin around with guys. What the hell. Oga keep your money to yourself . If she loves you then she will stay .
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by cozy7(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

No am not she's not particularly from a very rich home tho ..
Your 23, u may hv seen mch, but obviously not enough. Take it from me, SHE'S PLAYING YOU. She loves your money n not u. U want proof? Fine, cut off d money for 4mths and u will see "you're just her maga".
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by BankManager(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2015
For wetin nah??Why waste your resources nigga??When she isn't your wife?? Always remember that Most ladies in Nigeria are ungrateful species...
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by netmillionaires(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2015
agarawu23:
see eh! if the story is real, the guy need deliverance. but reality majority of guys do this shiit. not until u gv a Lady money before she will love u
I don't see anything wrong in giving her money once in a while. The problem is when the girl start thinking it is her right to always collect it. The moment a girl follow me do shakara like this, the next thing na to stop giving her anything. Abeg make she do her worse. I no even dey gv girl anything again.
The first girl wey I date na so I dey gv am come dey study am. 2 years later she don collect every week and never buy me one single pant. Wetin be her excuse? She go say money no dey. Chai! Dis girl smoke? U dey collect d money everyday and no gree set aside part of the money to buy me just #500 pant in 2 years. If u collect 5k dis week or month, common sense no dey tell u say make u comot #500 use am buy ur man something back. Haba! I just dey study d girl dey go. One day her brother dey do birthday, she come buy watch of about #2,500 as birthday gift. Later I confront am, she come dey tell me say make she no lie say she like her family pass me na. Na so I tell am say for U not to make effort to buy me gift once mean say U no even like me at all.... **U know d rest na.
Nowaday, if I go out and see a beautiful dress I go remember my sister b4 I go remember any GF. And If i chose to buy a dress for her, I will just take her shopping there the next day. That is because I chose to buy it for her and not because she disturbed me to. If a girl think she can come and be shouting dear I need BB10, I need Samsung Galaxy X6, dear I need 100k... I swear she never see her maga.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by fanex: 10:11am On May 07, 2015
so much passion in your writeup. clearly you are not the giving type. your wife will try very hard to get chop money from you i am certain. i understand theres no treason to place ur girlfriend on a monthly allowance but dearmit you are a stingy ashole,
marshalcarter:
Did dis rabbit just typed 30k??

Wait wait......

You said you wanted to reduce her cash to 20k nd she nearly killed you??

Wait wait.......

Is she working for you

Wait wait........

I need just 2k for transport dis week nd I dnt knw whr to get dem from....

Wait.....

You mean 1 snake will just sit down while 30k enters her f**kin acct every month

I HATE YOU WITH PASSION@MR OP

Dey dere dey waste money while we have children in the street beggin each day just for water....we still gat kids in the orphanage home.....nd u're here wastin it on 1 full bodied babyRat
GOD knws I'll never try it

Had it been she's ur wife..its better....but she's ur so called damn f**kin g.f who will dump you for sum1 she loves and yet u're still blind?

F**k you a billion tyms!!!!
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by ukipet1: 10:12am On May 07, 2015
op, you be real maga, pls increase the money to 60k so she can plan for your break-up too, fooollllllll:::::: grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed / Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? / 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.