Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (11757 Views)

See 15 Yr Old Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery Just To Win Back Ex-boyfriend. Mtchew / See Teenage Girl Who Underwent Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex Boyfriend / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 11:03pm On May 25, 2009
davidylan:

Big bumper . . . you obviously didnt read the OP's post or you read it upside down . . .

for instance you said this - Let him go and work on his insecurity issue, you don't need such insecure being around you. You have not had an affair yet he can't trust you amongst your male friends to the extent that he asks you to put them on the phone whenever he calls you and now you have resorted to telling him lies about your whereabouts

Actually that's flatly UNTRUE if you read this portion from the OP - At big bumper he has never asked me to put them on phone,he doesnt even call me to know whom i was with,that day was the first, i just had the feelings he might cos he had been talking on the issue,his main argument was that i should be careful cos of my inexperience people may make me do what i do not want to do, and it makes absolute sense cos i have experienced it,

where did you get the idea he was "insecure"? All these "wise" people na wa.

THE ONLY REASON SHE is desperate to win back his affection and is trying to paint him in a good light and thereby unwittingly making herself come across as the baddie is because SHE THINKS HE HAS MOVED ON WITH ANOTHER GIRL. Bet you missed this out of her story.

Though i do not support her act, she lied about where she was going and refused to pick up that call BEC AUSE THE GUY IS PLAIN INSECURE.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Builder: 11:04pm On May 25, 2009
Thank Goodness, Ak-69s, Rocket Launchers and Armour Cars are not allowed on the thread, i hate to imagine what going to happen
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 25, 2009
You're with a dude at 8am in the morning, refuse to pick my repeated calls . . . what do you expect even the most secure dude to think? That its all a prank?

I laugh . . . let your dudes go visit a woman at 8am and hang up on you repeatedly . . .
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 11:06pm On May 25, 2009
tope5000:

Agreed maybe the guy have insecurities issue undecided
But does it occur to any of u guys supporting the poster that MAYBE it was the girl that turned him into that with all these hang-up on calls rubbish undecided i smell shyte here somewhere lipsrsealed

I think there is def more to the story.
Yehp.  I totally agree.   Tope too smart.  tongue It would make no sense for a loving boyfriend who can "have any girl he wants" to go beserk when I have done nothing wrong.

And it's not like this guy is suddenly hounding her for what she's done.  She is mad that he is now beginning to play the same game she has been playing all along.  He's now talking to random girls, and her insecurities are beginning to make her crumble.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 25, 2009
big_bumper:

THE ONLY REASON SHE is desperate to win back his affection and is trying to paint him in a good light and thereby unwittingly making herself come across as the baddie is because SHE THINKS HE HAS MOVED ON WITH ANOTHER GIRL. Bet you missed this out of her story.

Though i do not support her act, she lied about where she was going and refused to pick up that call BEC AUSE THE GUY IS PLAIN INSECURE.

what has this to do with anything? the critical thing is that you based your entire claims on a FALSEHOOD.

How was the guy "insecure"? A guy who had NEVER bothered asked who she was with before? Funny how people will defend the indefensible.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 11:07pm On May 25, 2009
tope5000:

[size=14pt]Agreed maybe the guy have insecurities issue undecided[/size]

Come again Tope2000, can you repeat what you said, I didn't see that cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 25, 2009
C2H5OH:

Yehp.  I totally agree.   Tope too smart.  tongue It would make no sense for a loving boyfriend who can "have any girl he wants" to go beserk when I have done nothing wrong.

And it's not like this guy is suddenly hounding her for what she's done.  She is mad that he is now beginning to play the same game she has been playing all along.  He's now talking to random girls, and her insecurities are beginning to make her crumble.

Isnt it funny? Now he's doing EXACTLY what she did she's weeping.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 25, 2009
big_bumper:

Come again Tope2000, can you repeat what you said, I didn't see that cheesy grin cheesy

"Insecure" based exactly ON WHAT? Pls can someone show me? Perhaps you females are privy to one story that the rest of us cant see.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by MrCrackles(m): 11:08pm On May 25, 2009
tope5000:

Agreed maybe the guy have insecurities issue :-\
But does it occur to any of u guys supporting the poster that MAYBE it was the girl that turned him into that with all these hang-up on calls rubbish undecided i smell shyte here somewhere lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

English Language just died! sad
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Sauron1: 11:08pm On May 25, 2009
tope5000:

Agreed maybe the guy have insecurities issue undecided

There is nothing more to this story.
The babe is a little SLUT.
If she cannot babe up to take the guy's calls, i dunno why y'all expect her to own up she was shagging her male friend.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 11:09pm On May 25, 2009
davidylan:

You're with a dude at 8am in the morning, refuse to pick my repeated calls . . . what do you expect even the most secure dude to think? That its all a prank?

I laugh . . . let your dudes go visit a woman at 8am and hang up on you repeatedly . . .

Excatly . . . .Hell will break loose cheesy
Always first imagine urself in that situation before judging, and yes we women are jealous. no woman can EVER take that. cheesy

Insecurity my ass cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 11:10pm On May 25, 2009
davidylan:

what has this to do with anything? the critical thing is that you based your entire claims on a FALSEHOOD.

How was the guy "insecure"? A guy who had NEVER bothered asked who she was with before? Funny how people will defend the indefensible.

Dafidi, go and read the girl's story again, especially the first post wink Like I said the rest of her posts is her trying to win him back cos she thinks she has lost him, and hence is ready to downplay the guy's fault, check the thread title na cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 11:11pm On May 25, 2009
big_bumper:

lol. . .the babe turned the dude into an insecure guy jare cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by astuto: 11:11pm On May 25, 2009
Leave her ALONE. These guys seem to have been bitten in some way similar to dis story. so don't blame dem. Dem fit continue like dis all nite
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 11:12pm On May 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

Bia, Tope can kill the queen whenever she chooses.  Don't hate  cheesy
davidylan:

"Insecure" based exactly ON WHAT? Pls can someone show me? Perhaps you females are privy to one story that the rest of us cant see.
I agree.  Normal behavior should not be readily labeled as an insecurity.

I too would be worried if a woman I intend to marry is serving another guy breakfast in his bedroom at 8am.  To top it off, knowing she calls him honey and sweetheart would make me declare a state of emergency.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Sauron1: 11:14pm On May 25, 2009
C2H5OH:

I too would be worried if a woman I intend to marry is serving another guy breakfast in his bedroom at 8am.  To top it off, knowing she calls him honey and sweetheart would make me declare a state of emergency.

Santa Claus is signing Ho-Ho-Ho.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 11:14pm On May 25, 2009
C2H5OH:

Exactly wink
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 11:14pm On May 25, 2009
astuto:

Leave her ALONE. These guys seem to have been bitten in some way similar to dis story. so don't blame dem. Dem fit continue like dis all nite

Not really.  Given the evidence from her post, can you substantiate why you feel that the girl's acts should be overlooked.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 11:15pm On May 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 25, 2009
big_bumper:

Dafidi, go and read the girl's story again, especially the first post wink Like I said the rest of her posts is her trying to win him back cos she thinks she has lost him, and hence is ready to downplay the guy's fault, check the thread title na cheesy

I  must have read it 3 times now and all i can see is a silly girl who threw away a great guy because she was too immature to understand that a relationship requires absolute trust.

Your statement i highlighted is simply your own opinion . . . it has no basis in reality from what we can all read from the OP.

What was the guy's fault?

1. Calling her at all?
2. Asking what she was doing in the home of a single male at 8am in the morning (obviously she didnt just get there so did she get there at 6am?
3. Getting bothered because she kept hanging up the phone on him?

And you expect a dude planning to marry you to just shrug it off as "one of those things"? you wait until a guy does that to you. We'll see how secure YOU are then.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 25, 2009
C2H5OH:

and then not picking his calls . . . it would take a miracle for me to trust that woman again no matter what excuse she gives.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 11:18pm On May 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

There is nothing more to this story.
The babe is a little SLUT.
If she cannot babe up to take the guy's calls, i dunno why y'all expect her to own up she was shagging her male friend.

Dont let michelin89 see that grin
I know she is shagging that 'male friend' it obvious lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by bigbumper(f): 11:20pm On May 25, 2009
mandycini:

I have been in a relationship with this guy for sometime now,we really meant business in this relationship cos we designed to marry each other,at a point i became careless with the affair cos of reasons I thought were reason enough ,he spoke to me severally over my actions but somehow I just didnt see myself listening ,partly because i was inexperienced and partly cos i thought there wasnt any need for the talks cos part [size=14pt]though a very little part of his talks have been bothering on his being able to trust me with my male friends[/size] which am 1 million percent sure i have absolutely nothing with them,I mean I love this guy but i would accept i was careless.The last straw that broke the carmels back was that one  morning he called me,i was supposed to be at work but was just chilling with a friend(male) nothing was going on,he asked where i was i said i was with a friend,[size=14pt]and he asked could he know my friends name [/size] ,i found myself cutting the call,he called severally i kept busying the call,somehow i felt somehow telling him my friends name while my friend was there and [size=14pt]knowing fully well that he wouldnt let go untill i tell him whom i was with and knowing him,he could possibly ask to speak with the person,[/size] am not doing anything with these guy i was with he was just a friend, but this has destroyed my relationship with the man i love, am not saying i was right in my actions but i dont know what to do to win him back, i suddenly realised all he has been telling me, everything now makes sense, i cant imagine throwing away the dreams we shared ,the plans we made , this thing is killing me, please advice me , what do i do to get him be the loving, caring and patient guy he always was.

iN RESPONSE TO THE THREE POINTS HIGHLIGHTED ABOVE;

*He does not trust her having male friends, WAS SHE A PROSTITUTE BEFORE?

*Yes she was supposed to be at work, but when the guy called her, she told him she was with a friend, WHY DID HE WANT TO KNOW THE FRIEND'S NAME undecided

* She cut the phone because not only would he have asked for the friend's name, he would have also requested to speak to them undecided

IS THIS A NORMAL BEHAVIOUR
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by astuto: 11:20pm On May 25, 2009
beware of women haters . they are dangerous to both women and themselves.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Sauron1: 11:21pm On May 25, 2009
tope5000:

Dont let michelin89 see that grin
I know she is shagging that 'male friend' it obvious lipsrsealed

Michelin should GROW UP!!!
She needs counselling.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 25, 2009
The whole "insecurity" card seems to be overplayed. Most people here throw it around like they just heard the word.
This is a marriage bound relationship. To get there, theres been a lot of sacrifices and trust involved.
To tell a lie about who you were with, is unjustifiable. And calling her male friends pet names in front of the guy?
Does she respect him at all? Except if it was a joke and he knew about it.
And she wont be on NL spilling her guts if she was right.
Male friends or friends of the opposite sex are ok, but in this case she compromised her integrity.
Drop the "insecure" word.
And FYI, no one is 100% secure. When you love with all your heart, a little insecurity always lies there. The only thing is not to let it control you.
That doesn't apply to this case.
The girls BF had every right to act the way he did. I wonder how many of you actually respect the meaning of relationships, and whether or
not you respect those you claim to love.
Abeg!
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 25, 2009
@ big-bumper

I wan go sleep now. Abeg take care of them!  kiss
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 25, 2009
big_bumper:

iN RESPONSE TO THE THREE POINTS HIGHLIGHTED ABOVE;

*He does not trust her having male friends, WAS SHE A PROSTITUTE BEFORE?

*Yes she was supposed to be at work, but when the guy called her, she told him she was with a friend, WHY DID HE WANT TO KNOW THE FRIEND'S NAME undecided

* She cut the phone because not only would he have asked for the friend's name, he would have also requested to speak to them undecided

IS THIS A NORMAL BEHAVIOUR

Would it be "normal behaviour" if your fiance was with another woman you didnt know at 8am in the morning? Answer pls.

~Sauron~:

She needs counselling.

I'm tired of repeating this.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by tope5000: 11:24pm On May 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

She needs counselling.

U dey mind that one cheesy

@
Why wont the guy be insecure, this is the woman he wants to marry
Obviously she will still be going to visit this male friend after getting married sef undecided
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by astuto: 11:24pm On May 25, 2009
michelin89,
U don try. e no  easy. Go and rest and hope dat dese guys (c2h5oh, sauron etc) dont chase u in ur sleep with Ak 47's and machetes.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by C2H5OH(f): 11:25pm On May 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

OMG I agree.  So true.
Re: What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust! by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 25, 2009
@ tope, sauron and david

I can see how grown up you are.

I really hope I won't become like you.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] / Meet My Mom And Bae / My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.