Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 (38175 Views)

When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. / Help She Is 16 / I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by ATMC(f): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
See dat ur quarter past 9 mouth dia! angry
hehehehe.
@op by now all the negative talk for don quench ur love, sorry u hear. Pray, if it be god's will
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DExplorer1: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2012
gboss4sure:

Mr Internet Explorer, wots gud abt de intention? If its your sister will you allow her to get married at her age.

Dude, it's D-explorer not internet explorer. To your question, love has no compass and if that makes her comfortable and fulfilled, off she goes. It's about the substance. Besides, must the 'marriage-like' age bracket be 2, 4, 6, 8? C'mon

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Remii(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2012
This is link to Nigeria marriage act, http://www.nigeria-law.org/Marriage%20Act.htm, all you need to marry someone below 21yrs is father or mother's consent
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DiyaDayo: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2012
is a simple mathematics if you really love the girl and you are sure she loves you just wait for another 7 years, so she can get more mature for for marriage anything apart from that is child abuse and you know what it means.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by ITbomb(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2012
My message to all those girls beefing this dude
1. You are all old cargoes probably jealous that the guy has found what he like in a young girl and not you who have seen 16 different sizes of ddickkks.
2. All of u old cargoes started fingering urself in JS 3 and started having sex at 16 so don't envy the poor girl's tight hole
3. You are talking about 14 yrs difference but a 25yr can go for 40yr.
4. The 16 yr old is in uni studying medicine while must of you old cargoes were at that age sleeping around with ur JAMB/WAEC lessons teachers and Corpers.
CC:

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
gboss4sure:

Mr Internet Explorer, wots gud abt de intention? If its your sister will you allow her to get married at her age.
u are the intanet explorer,why do pple pretend?d guy said he wants to marry d girl,he didnt specify time.how many pple are marryin their agemate?kanu marid his hartrob when she was 18,which means,they would've bin dating b4 den..what of mohammad dat marid a 8yr old girl.lets stop hypocrisy.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Dude, it's D-explorer not internet explorer. To your question, love has no compass and if that makes her comfortable and fulfilled, off she goes. It's about the substance. Besides, must the 'marriage-like' age bracket be 2, 4, 6, 8? C'mon

Mr windows have provoked o! Lmao..

ITbomb: My message to all those girls beefing this dude
1. You are all old cargoes probably jealous that the guy has found what he like in a young girl and not you who have seen 16 different sizes of ddickkks.
2. All of u old cargoes started fingering urself in JS 3 and started having sex at 16 so don't envy the poor girl's tight hole
4. The 16 yr old is in uni studying medicine while must of you old cargoes were at that age sleeping around with ur JAMB/WAEC lessons teachers and Corpers.
CC:
U don't want to go dere.

Mode attack reserved#
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Skmoda360(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
engrtee: CHILD ABUSE
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
ITbomb: My message to all those girls beefing this dude
CC:
no mind them,they are all in their demurrage stage.old fools.how many of them can swear that she hasnt started f.u.cking b4 15yrs.they like playing holy.yeye pple..@op,carry go,notin do u.dont listen to all diz busybodi old cargo,they want the girl to end up lik dem.miserable fellows
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
Remii: This is link to Nigeria marriage act, http://www.nigeria-law.org/Marriage%20Act.htm, all you need to marry someone below 21yrs is father or mother's consent
I dey target ur first born o! cool
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
Yomieluv: no mind them,they are all in their demurrage stage.old fools.how many of them can swear that she hasnt started f.u.cking b4 15yrs.they like playing holy.yeye pple..
Yommy! So ur sisters started fuckinggg @15? Blawwdy hell mate! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DExplorer1: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by crackhouse(m): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
If u don't marry her now, by the time she will be 20 or 21 she will not agree again b/cos by that time she for don wise up well well to know that u are a child abuser.

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by amygreat24(f): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
@Op you're 30 and she 16. That's not dating, that's babysitting.

4 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yommy! So ur sisters started fuckinggg @15? Blawwdy hell mate! shocked shocked
yes,and she's marid to ha hatrob now,unlike u,finding soulmate on d intanet...old cargo using pancake.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
Yomieluv: yes,and she's marid to ha hatrob now,unlike u,finding soulmate on d intanet...old cargo using pancake.
Loolzz... U sure she married her heartthrob? Tell us joor! Na ur pops friend for village dem arrange give am na! I lie? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Who released u? angry tongue kiss

Missed u!

grin
Na my husband, the boss of nairaland. He felt I was discriminated against. grin tongue
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

LOL..o serious. O nid agbo to daa
Prescribe D paraga abeg! kiss
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane:

grin
Na my husband, the boss of nairaland. He felt I was discriminated against. grin tongue
Behave urself dis time around ok!!!! angry kiss
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by gambus007(m): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
Am 27years old nd my gal is 17years old.we both love ourselves.ha mummy is aware of d relationship .I personally declare my intention to ha mum,she gave me ha conditions.wic is, I Ave to wait 4 ha till she gets to 300level.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Loolzz... U sure she married her heartthrob? Tell us joor! Na ur pops friend for village dem arrange give am na! I lie? cheesy
atleast she's marid,unlike u dat will be used as marriage bonanza 4ur younga sista..marry one,get one free.

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Adeks(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
CRITICISMS hr n thr. if u guys/girls on NL continue 2 castigate n criticize like dis, thr wont b real threads on NL again o. If wat he did is bad, say it AND ADVICE HIM. dont 4get dat we cant contrl wu we hv feelins 4, we can only put it in check. @op i feel she's still young n needs some time 2 learn about life. 2 avoid hrtbreak, give ha 4-5yrs. if she still loves u then, u can go ahead. Peace!!!
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2012
Yomieluv: atleast she's marid,unlike u dat will be used as marriage bonanza 4ur younga sista..marry one,get one free.
Eee oo....see bars! Lyrical Werey u are trying sha! go back and try again. Pls make me! Impress me while u at it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2012
@op, I support you jare, as long as you have good intentions.

All the men and women shouting child abuse, una forget wey una bin dey nyash 14-16years? The women una forget wey una bin dey allow 45 year sugar daddies for nyash una just for g-string.

Abeg, cool una selves. Big fat pretenders. tongue

Atleast, the guy wants to marry her, he doesn't just want to nyash and bounce, unto the next one.

Correct guy!

Noone can stand on this podium and tell me they have not nyashed a teenager.

They lie about their age.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DExplorer1: 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Eee oo....see bars! Lyrical Werey u are trying sha! go back and try again. Pls make me! Impress me while u at it. cheesy
Now, ds z da real Idowuogbo. Show dem u gat it girl. LOL

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by tonymariao(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
just give her 2-3yrs more l believe she should be more exposed n matured by then...if she still luvs u mehn carry go notin do you.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Sciencs(m): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2012
@poster...wat bugs me most abt u is how u were able 2 even harbour a 'feeling' 4 her in d 1st place. D most cogent brotherly advise i can u is 2 ask u 2go 4a premarital-counselling under a very gud conducive atmosphere(wit a chill glass of water by ur side...if necesary) dt wil encourage beta understandin of wat everybody here is telin u.

P.S....i av dis odd feelin dt if u continue wit ds same mind-set of urs, u might end up infatuated even 2 ur own daughters in d future. NO OFFENCE INTENDED!
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by ypeace: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2012
if the gal is matured enuf, i dont see y the guy shudnt marry her. as far as this world is concerned pple dont die according to age. death kills anybody at anytme. relationships nwadyz dont last because galz cant submit to a bf wu z nt yet her husband. and guyz dont commit much to a gal who is not his wife. so if this guy is really avin the intention of takin care of the gal, i think it will be good for both of them.....peace be unto all
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by ITbomb(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2012
Yomieluv: atleast she's marid,unlike u dat will be used as marriage bonanza 4ur younga sista..marry one,get one free.
My broda some people go reject this kind of bonus with that kind wide hole
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane: @op, I support you jare, as long as you have good intentions.

All the men and women shouting child abuse, una forget wey una bin dey nyash 14-16years? The women una forget wey una bin dey allow 45 year sugar daddies for nyash una just for g-string.

Abeg, cool una selves. Big fat pretenders. tongue

Atleast, the guy wants to marry her, he doesn't just want to nyash and bounce, unto the next one.

Correct guy!

Noone can stand on this podium and tell me they have not nyashed a teenager.

They lie about their age.
Kandi! Come on.... She is16!

Marriage already! shocked shocked

Btwn! U also started gbenching @ 14?

Honey! Ur labour go easy o! grin
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Now, ds z da real Idowuogbo. Show dem u gat it girl. LOL
Amala dey hungry u bad abi? Lol
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2012
Sciencs: @poster...wat bugs me most abt u is how u were able 2 even harbour a 'feeling' 4 her in d 1st place. D most cogent brotherly advise i can u is 2 ask u 2go 4a premarital-counselling under a very gud conducive atmosphere(wit a chill glass of water by ur side...if necesary) dt wil encourage beta understandin of wat everybody here is telin u.

P.S....i av dis odd feelin dt if u continue wit ds same mind-set of urs, u might end up infatuated even 2 ur own daughters in d future. NO OFFENCE INTENDED!

Brudaaaa! God bless u!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships / Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.