Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 (38177 Views)

When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. / Help She Is 16 / I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by movicy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
pendo89:

oh I didnt see it.He really really wants to marry a teen but he is fighting his conscience that's why he is asking the forum.
well at the end of the day, at least he was advised.
The 16 year old girl will be posting here in 10 years to come, complaining about how she left her old husband for her agemates because he was more a father than partner.
Or better still, she will be searching in the dating section as a sugar mummy since she will be having 7 kids but a very wild mind and body.
u wan kill me wit laugh o'but dats real

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Kandi! Come on.... She is16!

Marriage already! shocked shocked

Btwn! U also started gbenching @ 14?

Honey! Ur labour go easy o! grin

Lmkmd!!@my labour go easy grin

So? It's legal where I am and in nigeria If both the parents consent. If the girl is mature enough why not.

Shebi, u forget wen we married you off at 11 abi?

Ah, ah, no oo! I still have my virginity intact aha and unlike onila mine is not expired.

I am waiting for that 30 year old.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by MariaGoretti: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2012
Wif al dese advice, curses, insults, d guy must b confused nw or even in regrets nw! [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kpolli(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
justdream: Please, lovely family (Nairalanders),

This issue I'm about to lay down has been a burden to me. I'm in a relationship with a 16 year old girl. She got admission to study Medicine in the university recently. I love her so much. Can we by any chance get married? Considering the age difference and social status?

I'm gainfully employed and thinking of settling down. angry

Paedophile's like u shud be shot, sttupid girls like her don't deserve better

2 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by raynold17(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
Sciencs: @poster...wat bugs me most abt u is how u were able 2 even harbour a 'feeling' 4 her in d 1st place. D most cogent brotherly advise i can u is 2 ask u 2go 4a premarital-counselling under a very gud conducive atmosphere(wit a chill glass of water by ur side...if necesary) dt wil encourage beta understandin of wat everybody here is telin u.

P.S....i av dis odd feelin dt if u continue wit ds same mind-set of urs, u might end up infatuated even 2 ur own daughters in d future. NO OFFENCE INTENDED!
CORRECT...
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
amygreat24: @Op you're 30 and she 16. That's not dating, that's babysitting.
lol.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by sexyval(f): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2012
Dis guy u are a big fool oooo ! All d girls ur age ,dat are equally ready to settle down , u no see dem ba ? Its dis kid dat u wish to steal her life from her ? I pity u ,gosh !!! . I feel like punching u !.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
kpolli:

Paedophile's like u shud be shot, sttupid girls like her don't deserve better

Unexposed paedophiles like you should be castrated and shot.
cool
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by raynold17(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Wif al dese advice, curses, insults, d guy must b confused nw or even in regrets nw! [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
he should better be what kinda example will he be setting for his kids.his kids will probably be eying or nyashing 8 years old gal at twenty(20).

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DExplorer1: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Siga: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
Op....no long thing...I wan marry ur 16yr old sister....let see how it feels.... grin ...That is in the university studying Medicine....
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by MariaGoretti: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2012
raynold17 :
he should better be what kinda example will he be setting for his kids.his kids will probably be eying or nyashing 8 years old gal at twenty(20).
buh seriously speakin, wo knows wot ladies his age did to him. Abi, Mr poster, cn u enlighten us? Lyk in ur earli twenties, wot did ur gfs do to u?
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane:

Lmkmd!!@my labour go easy grin

So? It's legal where I am and in nigeria If both the parents consent. If the girl is mature enough why not.

Shebi, u forget wen we married you off at 11 abi?

Ah, ah, no oo! I still have my virginity intact aha and unlike onila mine is not expired.

I am waiting for that 30 year old.
See dis omo saro arguing bck Nd forth o! To my understanding, its not illegal. But! It's babaric to think a well educated parent would sign off dier teenage daughter to some guy dats obviously capable of manipulating her every move.She is 16 damn it!!!!! U are vexin me o! angry angry
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by playcharles(m): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2012
chaiiiii....dis na child abuse, if it were in the USA ur type for don dey for jail for postin such.......i feel like strangling u, after that allow u kiss LION....LHFLS(Look Him Face Like Shit)

2 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Is there anything wrong in saying the obvious truth and since you've mentioned amala, bring it on babe. Which spot?

Meet me @ junction 11 off isale muwonleru

It's buka tinz o! wink
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by elampiro(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
When Kanu Nwankwo married his wife what was the age difference? @OP, my advise is, discuss this issue with your close friends first because they know you both and can see things you will not be able to see. Then if they approve it, you can discuss with the girl before involving family members. If you truly love her and follow peoples' mouth here suggesting you should not marry her, you might find yourself not being able to fall in love quickly again. And you could be 40 before falling in love again. Then you will find yourself forcing to fall in love at all. It will be more painful, if you rush into another woman,and in four years, this your girl will be more mature and you will still wish you had her. So think well. However, I believe if you find a girl of age of 22 plus, you will enjoy the relationship more. The sense of reasoning and maturity will be sweeter and more complementing. Your heart is your heart, your choice is your choice. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
child abuseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
Remii: This is link to Nigeria marriage act, http://www.nigeria-law.org/Marriage%20Act.htm, all you need to marry someone below 21yrs is father or mother's consent
wow,see trado rule to hoodwink poor young nigerian girls,no wonder that malam at okoko had all sorts of youngies in his wife entourage and i used t thin they were his children then,wow

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by muslak: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
if you truly want to marry her for good,i will advice you go ahead.dont mind those that are discouraging you.
what you should observe is her maturity as girls of these days are exposed to so many dirty thing even before
they are twenty years of age.if she really understands what a marriage is go on, if not,go for counselling with upright people.wish you well

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

C'mon the poster has good intentions.
good intentions my A@@,she is 16 for God's sake
at least wait till she is 18
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by raynold17(m): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
buh seriously speakin, wo knows wot ladies his age did to him. Abi, Mr poster, cn u enlighten us? Lyk in ur earli twenties, wot did ur gfs do to u?
help me ask am. instead of advising the young gal to face her studies and stop mingling around with guys. he's the spoiling her. who knows his gf then might have been an 8year old.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by raynold17(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2012
muslak: if you truly want to marry her for good,i will advice you go ahead.dont mind those that are discouraging you.
what you should observe is her maturity as girls of these days are exposed to so many dirty thing even before
they are twenty years of age.if she really understands what a marriage is go on, if not,go for counselling with upright people.wish you well
ur an id!ot advising a Guy to date and marry a sixteen year old when his 30 u must me a malo Guy that what u guys do marrying/dating under age gals.. bet you'll advise a 20 year old to go out with an 8year old. can believe there still humans like u.

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kpolli(m): 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane:

Unexposed paedophiles like you should be castrated and shot.
cool

Sorry am not like u, I do not lack to courage to approach matured girls. . . . It's sweeter forking a girl that can afford to stay over nite than one that has to leave by 4pm. . . Big fool

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DExplorer1: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by BusHouse(m): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
The poster has been defiling this girl for a long time, what he want now is official pamission from the parents (by way of marriage) Honestly you need your head examined.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by MariaGoretti: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2012
raynold17 :
help me ask am. instead of advising the young gal to face her studies and stop mingling around with guys. he's the spoiling her. who knows his gf then might have been an 8year old.
so true. Abeg d mata tire mi.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2012
raynold17 :
ur an id!ot advising a Guy to date and marry a sixteen year old when his 30 u must me a malo Guy that what u guys do marrying/dating under age gals.. bet you'll advise a 20 year old to go out with an 8year old. can believe there still humans like u.
Provoke o! I like u Jare...

Infact dat guy is a moppet! grin
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by dasparrow: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2012
ITbomb: My message to all those girls beefing this dude
1. You are all old cargoes probably jealous that the guy has found what he like in a young girl and not you who have seen 16 different sizes of ddickkks.
2. All of u old cargoes started fingering urself in JS 3 and started having sex at 16 so don't envy the poor girl's tight hole
3. You are talking about 14 yrs difference but a 25yr can go for 40yr.
4. The 16 yr old is in uni studying medicine while must of you old cargoes were at that age sleeping around with ur JAMB/WAEC lessons teachers and Corpers.
CC:

You need to stop being a shameless and pathetic chuvinist and leave the ladies on this forum alone. Don't most of you Nigerian bred males get tired of your misogyny/hate for females? Don't you have female members in your family? You want to bash the ladies who crticized the OP but most of the respondents on this thread that have criticized the OP have been males. Why are you not bashing the males? because it is easier for shameless male weaklings like you to pick on the weaker gender.

This is why I will never allow any female child of mine to marry a Nigerian bred male. There is just something about you Nigerian bred males that does not seem right. Most of you are rapists, perverts, paedophiles and chuvinists.

A 16 year old is still growing. If OP should pregnate her, she will have a high chance of pregnancy complications. By the time the girl is in her 30s, the butterflies and infactuation that she had for the OP will fly through the window and then she wil begin looking for love outside. Couple of years down the line, OP will come back again on nairaland to report to us that his wife is cheating and then you chuvinists will come out again like locusts to accuse Nigerian ladies of being cheats.

This type of stories is why I do not think I will raise kids in Nigeria because the society is just crawling with shameless perverts and alot of ungodliness. Here in the states, OP will go to jail for dating/sleeping with a minor/underage. Even doctors will not approve of girls under the age of 18 making babies due to complications that arise during the pregnancy. Nigerians like the OP are just a disgrace and we wonder why God has long forsaken Nigeria.

@Post

Go and date a female your age bracket and stop being a craddle snatcher. When she begins to resent you in her 30s for robbing her of her youth, then don't come here and complain. I have an uncle who married his wife when she was 18. Today, said wife is in her late 30s and treats my uncle like trash. She does not love him, she has refused to get a job in all the years they have been married even though she has no young children and a few months ago, she gave my uncle a dirty slap on his face. That is what happens when men like you manipulate young teenage girls into marrying them. When they grow older and 'open eye', they will teach you a lesson you will not be too quick to forget. Mkpi!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
milehigh06:
whats the diff. Btw what d op said,and most girls here who hav sugar daddy?lets stop foolimg around.d op is mature to know what he wants,and by d way the girl might be mature minded person even at 16.op,dnt mind dem,they are simply jealous of u,and most of are doing worse tinz than u,or can they xplain y we have baby mothers around.even if u didnt date d girl,at dat age,she would've gotten a boifwend.so wat are we saying..
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2012
dasparrow:

You need to stop being a shameless and pathetic chuvinist and leave the ladies on this forum alone. Don't most of you Nigerian bred males get tired of your misogyny/hate for females? Don't you have female members in your family? You want to bash the ladies who crticized the OP but most of the respondents on this thread that have criticized the OP have been males. Why are you not bashing the males? because it is easier for shameless male weaklings like you to pick on the weaker gender.

This is why I will never allow any female child of mine to marry a Nigerian bred male. There is just something about you Nigerian bred males that does not seem right. Most of you are rapists, perverts, paedophiles and chuvinists.

A 16 year old is still growing. If OP should pregnate her, she will have a high chance of pregnancy complications. By the time the girl is in her 30s, the butterflies and infactuation that she had for the OP will fly through the window and then she wil begin looking for love outside. Couple of years down the line, OP will come back again on nairaland to report to us that his wife is cheating and then you chuvinists will come out again like locusts to accuse Nigerian ladies of being cheats.

This type of stories is why I do not think I will raise kids in Nigeria because the society is just crawling with shameless perverts and alot of ungodliness. Here in the states, OP will go to jail for dating/sleeping with a minor/underage. Even doctors will not approve of girls under the age of 18 making babies due to complications that arise during the pregnancy. Nigerians like the OP are just a disgrace and we wonder why God has long forsaken Nigeria.

@Post

Go and date a female your age bracket and stop being a craddle snatcher. When she begins to resent you in her 30s for robbing her of her youth, then don't come here and complain. I have an uncle who married his wife when she was 18. Today, said wife is in her late 30s and treats my uncle like trash. She does not love him, she has refused to get a job in all the years they have been married even though she has no young children and a few months ago, she gave my uncle a dirty slap on his face. That is what happens when men like you manipulate young teenage girls into marrying them. When they grow older and 'open eye', they will teach you a lesson you will not be too quick to forget. Mkpi!

U are happening mehn! 2gbaski omo yanpanyasky

Dat was Brilliant ur excellency!

Oya Mr grenada! Come talk o! We are listening.........

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DExplorer1: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2012
tongue
milehigh06:
You got it wrong! Do read my initial comments to understand what am rooting for.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by MariaGoretti: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2012
raynold17 :
d mata tire sef!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships / Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.