Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 (38179 Views)

When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. / Help She Is 16 / I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by str8talk1: 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Pendomania y bother? He is obviously a psychopath. D angry emoticon used at d end speaks volume.He shud b locked up in a black room wiv treatments.
Guy,r u suffering 4rm long-sightedness? d emoticon is one of a confused one.

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by raynold17(m): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2012
Yomieluv: whats the diff. Btw what d op said,and most girls here who hav sugar daddy?lets stop foolimg around.d op is mature to know what he wants,and by d way the girl might be mature minded person even at 16.op,dnt mind dem,they are simply jealous of u,and most of are doing worse tinz than u,or can they xplain y we have baby mothers around.even if u didnt date d girl,at dat age,she would've gotten a boifwend.so wat are we saying..
all the whole gals ur seeing going out with sugar daddy which of the gals de 16. the poor gal never even ripe well.

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by chuzyemx: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2012
All dis assault meant 4 1 person,pls house try temperin justice wit mercy pls,bt meanwhile dude am a professional therapist,I can handle dis 4 u,all I nid 4rm u is 2 tell me jst d truth wen u started bashin dis kid so I can calculate ur resultant curse, paedophilia

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by raynold17(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
d mata tire sef!
no be only u o.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2012
Yomieluv: whats the diff. Btw what d op said,and most girls here who hav sugar daddy?lets stop foolimg around.d op is mature to know what he wants,and by d way the girl might be mature minded person even at 16.op,dnt mind dem,they are simply jealous of u,and most of are doing worse tinz than u,or can they xplain y we have baby mothers around.even if u didnt date d girl,at dat age,she would've gotten a boifwend.so wat are we saying..
Oya let's go dia!

Ewu Managata wiv no oblangata to boast off. At ur age, u here typing wiv muscles in ur anuz? Dude dats a sign showing u gats a disability. So bcus ur sister married ur dads friend e don mean every1 is into em perverting rituals going on in ur end? U dey craze! See am, u are here screaming people are jealous, jealous of wot? Bullet dey ur brain? Pls throw urself down a storey building it might stop dat ticking sound blocking ur reasoning capacity.

4 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2012
str8_talk:
Guy,r u suffering 4rm long-sightedness? d emoticon is one of a confused one.
He modified.....stupid!
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2012
@daspparow,keep quiet there,how old was Aaliyah,when R.kelly impregnated ha,this isnt limited to nigeria alone,almost all d guys here are guilty of diz at one time,or the other..lets even thank God,he has gud intention 4 ha,what if he impregnated d girl,and abscond.pple like u will be d first to cast stone on d girl..
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by raynold17(m): 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
chuzyemx: All dis assault meant 4 1 person,pls house try temperin justice wit mercy pls,bt meanwhile dude am a professional therapist,I can handle dis 4 u,all I nid 4rm u is 2 tell me jst d truth wen u started bashin dis kid so I can calculate ur resultant curse, paedophilia
lmao does he need to tell u the gals was probably 14 when he started(cos u have to be with a gal for a year or two before u start thinking of marriage)..
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Oya let's go dia!

Ewu Managata wiv no oblangata to boast off. At ur age, u here typing wiv muscles in ur anuz? Dude dats a sign showing u gats a disability. Wot are u saying Ogbeni Werey! Ur sister married ur dads friends don't mean every1 is into dose perverting rituals going on in ur end. U are here screaming people are jealous, jealous of wot? Bullet dey ur brain? Pls throw urself down a storey building it might stop dat ticking sound blocking ur reasoning capacity.
mrs nairaland,why blame me for not being accepted by the men's folk,due to ur ugliness,and stupidity.am surprised at ur level of stupidity.do u tink sex is limited to intercourse alone.it shows ur brain is performing below expectation.when was the first time you got intimate with a guy?who has d gut to even date,muchless marry a slowpoke lik u.ur stupid boifwend,or hubby is trying,training a baboon lik u at homego get a life.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by ITbomb(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2012
dasparrow:

This is why I will never allow any female child of mine to marry a Nigerian bred male. There is just something about you Nigerian bred males that does not seem right. Most of you are rapists, perverts, paedophiles and chuvinists.
I can never allow my child to marry any wannabes from the states. you have to show ur certificate of residence in any southern states before i accept you as daughter in law. In that way I will be fully assured that you know the rudiment of respect for your husband, not some bigheads shouting for equality
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
Yomieluv: mrs nairaland,why blame me for not being accepted by the men's folk,due to ur ugliness,and stupidity.am surprised at ur level of stupidity.do u tink sex is limited to intercourse alone.it shows ur brain is performing below expectation.when was the first time you got intimate with a guy?who has d gut to even date,muchless marry a slowpoke lik u.ur stupid boifwend,or hubby is trying,training a baboon lik u at homego get a life.
Awwwh..... Ur weight no reach.

Try again! U upcoming tho!

Maga! grin

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Les: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
pendo89:

Chance? can't rule it out but maybe small. See the bolded? That is where the trouble will brew from.

At 30 you are employed and thinking of marriage.
What do u think a 16 yr(is it even legal)is thinking of right now or in the next 10 years? when ul be 40 and she 26?
You know,there is a very thin line between love and care.
She is still in her teenage, can't even classify her as a young adult yet.Give her time and space to go through the very crucial young adult phase or else ur gonna have a wife that wants to go clubbing/partying daily with friends.And it will be wrong to restrain her.
You don't rush ahead of time but live each stage of life accordingly. Now that uv lived through ur stage,Don't choke hers.
i can't help but like this ur comment, nice1, keep it up!
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by raystanley(m): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
pendo89:

This is why I said there is a thin line between care and love.

Please for the sake of u both, channel ur energy elsewhere and avoid her.It's natural to fall in love cz men are visual.
But don't let ur feelings numb ur sense of reasoning.
Marriage is not about 'feelings'.Feelings don't sustain a marriage.Marriage is responsibility and hardwork, something that needs to be cultivated in that girl's heart and mind. Right now she's riding on puppy love not matured love.

She also has got her life ahead of her,education,social life please don't cut it short cz chances are that this wont last.
Find another lady and avoid her after uv told her and asked for forgiveness cz Honestly, you are mentally old for her.
Forget about her body and how matured she looks.Her mind is what is needed to run and sustain a marriage.

If teenagers are grabbed by men ur age,what would be left for teenage boys?
SO DEFINATELY UR ASKING HIM TO MAKE SACRIFICE FOR THE TEENAGE BOYs WHO WILL LATER COME AFTER HIM WITH D GIRL BRAGING!! lol poster no dull ur self o !
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by papagiddy(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
mo big deal,aleast mohammed married a 9 years old girl
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by vitality33: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
By d time she gets 20 -25, den u wil really know if she is your wife or not. Pls leave her and go and find your wife and marry or better stil wait for mor 4 yrs to know if she is trully urs cos now she might accept u as husbnd but by d time she is of age, den u wil really know her better. I rest my case.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2012
papa giddy: mo big deal,aleast mohammed married a 9 years old girl
Wia u dia wen Mohammed said his I do's? D poster tell u hin name na Mustapha? Pls reference something else Biko! I dey fast. angry

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
See dis omo saro arguing bck Nd forth o! To my understanding, its not illegal. But! It's babaric to think a well educated parent would sign off dier teenage daughter to some guy dats obviously capable of manipulating her every move.She is 16 damn it!!!!! U are vexin me o! angry angry

Oya, go tell am to our ancestors who have been marrying at very young ages.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
kpolli:

Sorry am not like u, I do not lack to courage to approach matured girls. . . . It's sweeter forking a girl that can afford to stay over nite than one that has to leave by 4pm. . . Big fool

Well, then good for you! You can afford eh? So how much you dey pay for make den stay over night?
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane:

Oya, go tell am to our ancestors who have been marrying at very young ages.

Analysis based on assumptions rite?

If u go help me unwrap d mummy, y not? cheesy
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by gator666: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2012
The one who sleeps with the kids, wakes up wet.

On a serious note, wait till she graduates. If she still wants you (and you only), fine. If not, fine too.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Analysis based on assumptions rite?

If u go help me unwrap d mummy, y not? cheesy

Assumptions? Oh come off it. Na today? tongue
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by MRMICKMEN: 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2012
no look their mouth master poster,them just dey judge another man case na desperadoes dem be,but hw 36 yr old sistas full NL u dey finger 16yr old punny,who go come finger the cougars them abi u go cement am? cool grin
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by naijalien: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2012
It's called paedophilia. The best place for this fellow is the high walls of a prison yard.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2012
MR MICKMEN: no look their mouth master poster,them just dey judge another man case na desperadoes dem be,but hw 36 yr old sistas full NL u dey finger 16yr old punny,who go come finger the cougars them abi u go cement am? cool grin

Lmfaoooooo!!

Di 39year old dem punny don harden aka rigamortis. The guy want something fresh and tender.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane:

Assumptions? Oh come off it. Na today? tongue
U say wetin? undecided
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane:

Lmfaoooooo!!

Di 39year old dem punny don harden aka rigamortis. The guy want something fresh and tender.
Na papa walking stick go give u ring last last! grin
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by MRMICKMEN: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
i no blame the guy and the girl no complain but others dey fight for their case and the chick dey shout pls dont stop grin
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U say wetin? undecided

Ah say:
kandiikane:

old dem punny don harden aka rigamortis. The guy want something fresh and tender.
tongue
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2012
You should ask for permission from her parents and the nearest police station

16yr old? A girl born in 1996? I am sure you have almost completed secondary school when she was born, You no dey fear God?
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na papa walking stick go give u ring last last! grin

Lol, abeg!

My own ring bin don come sinceeee!
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2012
dayokanu: You should ask for permission from her parents and the nearest police station

16yr old? A girl born in 1996? I am sure you have almost completed secondary school when she was born, You no dey fear God?
God ke? Bros,folks hia dey use Mohammed story back d guy, u talking about God lol

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Awwwh..... Ur weight no reach.

Try again! U upcoming tho!

Maga! grin
is dat all u can type?thot u're a gladiator on nairaland,feared by people.m.o.r.o.n

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships / Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.