Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,598 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

12inchess's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12inchess's Profile / 12inchess's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 39 pages)

Family / Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by 12inchess: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
ModCaller:
Only a Nigerian fool applies for US student visa.

Don't waste your money
I applied for U.S Student Visa 7 years ago. Brought my wife here after 2 years of getting there and she schooled here as well. Today we are both permanent resident and through the LEGAL route and without marrying Oyinbo. It was very very TOUGH to get to this point but thank God for everything he has done. We are not fools.
Family / Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me by 12inchess: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
You think you have a girlfriend but you don't. She is just using you as a stepping stone to achieve her dreams. While you encourage her and support her mentally, physically and financially,she will drop you once she gets there. This is why she is not ready to commit to you so that it would be very easy over to break up with you. Someone that really loves you wont act like this. I'm also abroad and had a similar situation. Guy better start pursuing your own goals as well. This is 2023. The lady you call girlfriend is using your head and is not serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Toyin Badmus: Iyaloja Of Abuja Calls Out Emefiele Over Naira Scarcity (Video) by 12inchess: 11:02am On Feb 07, 2023
Curious345:
It's now convinient to attck the CBN.

Anybody fighting CORRUPTION in Nigeria is always vulnerable
Emefiele is fighting corruption? Bro you're a joker. It's amazing that some of you guys on the internet are so dull not to see that they are using your life to play politics. Is it the job of the CBN to prevent vote buying in election? Last last the ones that will buy the vote will still buy the vote. They will get the new notes first while your dull self will be queuing under canopy for new naira because Emefiele said so. Has Emefiele had one good policy in his life?

1 Like

Politics / Re: CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) by 12inchess: 1:29am On Feb 06, 2023
I dont know why CBN cannot extend the time for people to change their money by 3 months to 6 months. Our House of Assembly and Senate, what are they doing there if they can't call the President and CBN to order. All these problems are just uneeded. Is this the first time Nigeria is changing money? Emefiele and Buhari are very incompetent. Ofcourse we all know this already. Nigerians should not be the ones suffering for your stupid political games and gimmicks angry angry angry angry angry
Politics / Re: President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale by 12inchess: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2023
Politics / Re: President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale by 12inchess: 11:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
Emefiele must go to jail for the 8 years of wrong CBN policies. This is all I want to see. He has made me and my fam lose money. He must smell Kirikiri
Politics / Re: Naira: CBN Begs Nigerians, Vows To Stop POS ‘Extra’ Charges by 12inchess: 5:36am On Feb 04, 2023
I keep saying it that this Emefiele is a dummy. Or he is following a script. Because I don't know how changing currency can be so difficult. Assuming they mandated this for a year to exchange all these old currency it will have been smooth sailing but Emefiele and Buhari are using Nigerian's suffering to play politics. No wonder he was contesting for president at some point. I've never seen a country where the CBN governor will be so involved in politics that he will contest for President in the primaries.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC by 12inchess: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
JAMO84:
I am not Disturbed by Buhari's holier than thou attitude towards this election, those that are remote - controlling him from their beer parlour will fail again, like they failed with endsars when they sent soldiers to toll gate, because they knew the senseless mob will blame it on Tinubu. Like they failed during the primary, they will fail again.

The governors are the heart of the party and they are solidly behind Tinubu. Buhari is done with APC, he doesn't care if the party sinks, but those who still need the party for their future ambition will not allow the party to die.

In Yoruba someone like Buhari is called "Odale" That is a very disloyal person. They are the worst sort of people. The same Buhari came to become the most useless president Nigeria has seen in our democracy on the same platform of this APC party that he is trying to destroy. The least he could do is to just provide a weak campaign for Tinubu who legitimately won the primaries but no as a very disloyal person he is engaging in Anti party activities. We can see their actions from a mile away. Sending soldiers to Lagos to threaten us here. We see you. Operation crocodile tears that you cried for almost a decade when you couldn't win under ANPP but needed Asiwaju's help. Nobody has the monopoly of madness. Mr Buhari your hometown is run by Bandits. Send soldiers there first. Thank you and Goodnight.

1 Like

Properties / Re: Two Storey Building Collapses In Abuja, 2 Feared Dead, 40 Trapped by 12inchess: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
Back to his hometown in Irabiji cheesy. On his mandate we STAN. 🦇 BAT2023
Politics / Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by 12inchess: 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
Politics / Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by 12inchess: 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Weere Ipaja Ayobo and you deh call yourself a lagosian ipaja ayobo oko awon milero I know the family that owns Ayobo they sold all the land their it was a farm guy you be Omo alee Only two people own Lagos Aworis and Epe who are Olofin you are a bastard you are never a lagosian argue with your keyboard?. Nah we get Eyo laaba ekun nah we get Egun bamgbose if your family doesn’t have agboole ( iga ) you are a bastard on Lagos soil
Okay. So what should I do about this. You have left the main argument and resulted into cheap insults. You're beginning to sound incoherent.
Politics / Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by 12inchess: 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Tinubu is not a Lagosian. Nigerians are currently the most frustrated people on earth currently due to APC bad Governance still yet one old monk from iragbiji still want to be president Thunder go fire all Tinubu supporters
You don't have to be a Lagosian to be a Lagosian. If you don't gerrit then forget about it. Even if he is from Iragbiji or whatever you want to call it. We have accepted him Lagos as the Jagaban of Africa. grin
Politics / Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by 12inchess: 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Omo ale a fi owo osi juwe ile baba re.I am a typical Lagosian I am Awori from Iga Asogbon Lagos island. You nah be no Lagosian you nah papa no get house for Lagos nah tenant house you nah deh you nah go still deh talk trash we way we own Lagos we no deh make month at all nah you nah way be visitor abi because you nah papa born U nah for rent house you nah go deh claim Lagos.... mention your family name if you are a real Lagosian omo ale
Ipaja Ayobo. But I won't mention my family name. Thank you.
Politics / Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by 12inchess: 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Who knows you?? See this ogbomoso boy sleeping under oshodi bridge🤣
okay. Is that all youve got or you've got nothing more? I'm not here for anonymous insults with anonymous people on nairaland. I really can't be bothered. You don't know me and I don't know you.
Politics / Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by 12inchess: 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Are you a Lagosian doesn’t your father I mean does your great great grand father own or have a land in Lagos ki no oruko agbole yin Omo ale to fi owo osi Juwe ile baba yee awon oloriburuku oponu aye rada rada we typically lagosian will never vote Tinubu ( Afenifere we stand with awon we’re oko go
I should post my personal info in public? Try again.
Politics / Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by 12inchess: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
franchasng:
Elon Musk doesn't support Joe Biden and his administration even though he became a billionaire via the opportunities in US, so boy go and face your hustle, leave Omo Yoruba le me it wont help you. Tinubu is doing his hustle while fooling Yoruba urchins like you into thinking he is contesting for Yoruba interest.

The trillions Tinubu have stolen in Lagos is enough to turn the whole Yoruba states into a small London, did he do it? Is it Nigeria's Presidency that will do him?

Do you know what it means for one man to be completely in charge of Lagos for 23yrs, you think its moimoi? Being Nigeria's President for 16yrs wont give Tinubu half of the wealth he has looted in Lagos from 1999 to date.

Stop allowing yourselves to be fooled by a criminal drug Lord who used ill gotten wealth to be buying hungry loyalists up and down.

Tinubu olule pi cheesy
Which one did Peter Obi do. Someone that cannot point to any achievement except a god forsaken brewery. "They have no track record" Tinubu is stealing money. He is corrupt bla bla blu. Out of all the useless governors that Nigeria has had he is one of the few that we can point at his achievements. Which one did Peter Obi achieve?
Politics / Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by 12inchess: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
gentiles:

shameless man! how does lagos belong to Yorubas? attachee by force tribe
Actually it belongs to Iboland. Are you happy now?

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by 12inchess: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
franchasng:
My brother go and face your hustle oh leave Omo Yoruba le me lol it won't help you oh. Tinubu is hustling for his usual loot and for the welfare of his kids not for Yorubas.

I am Igbo but when Sanwo-Olu first came in and called meeting of business owners, entrepreneurs and stakeholders, you weren't invited but I was invited with so many other successful Igbos and none Yorubas. We all sat down with Sanwo-Olu and also shook hands at the end of the meeting, you a Yoruba man abi boy weren't invited cos u are still struggling to stand and being a Yoruba boy living in Lagos didn't qualify you to attend such meeting.

My point is, you Yoruba youths should wake up, stop allowing Tinubu to be deceiving you all, he is using you guys to enrich himself and family while forming Omoluabi kiniko.

Awolowo did free education for all Yorubas to educate Yorubas for good, what has Tinubu done for the Yoruba youths since 1999 he monopolized Lagos and milking Lagos state dry using his puppet Lagos administrators u call Governors?. Make una wake up oh shocked
If you like shake hands with Elon Musk or Bill Gates. I don't care. I'm doing well in my own right so make u no come here dey cap and be using hand shake with Sanwo-Olu Buga me. As far as am concerned Sanwo-Olu is an underperformer too. You seem to be contradicting yourself because you're using handshake with Sanwo-Olu to hype yourself up and Sanwo-Olu is Tinubu's boy. If you're not happy with the opportunities that Lagos is providing you, then why are you there. Why not go back to the East. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by 12inchess: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Theoarhics:

Tinubu of lagos then is not the same Tinubu if now . There is drastic change now. Ronaldo of 7 years ago is not the same Ronaldo on the pitch now. If u play him with Mpape he wont be able to catch up. Tinubu's time has gone.
Peter Obi's time never came cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by 12inchess: 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
franchasng:
Hahahahaha, Eko Oni baje ke, how many houses, businesses and investments do you have in Lagos? grin

Even some Abokis working with customs that just arrived Lagos in a trailer some months back boast of more wealth and investments in Lagos than you Lateef from Ikirun claiming Eko Oni baaje cheesy

Lagos oni baaje is not for poor agberos and political urchins like you, it is for seasoned investors and business owners like us shocked

Elon Musk wasn't born in USA, he was born in South Africa and grew up/schooled in Canada, he arrived US as a graduate looking for opportunities, but today he is richest man on earth, richer than those people born Americans that will claim to be American indigenes.

So being a Yoruba does not make Lagos favor you more, you better wake up and vote wisely.

Stop supporting criminals like Tinubu, stop supporting evil
I know you want to make Lagos Anambra or Imo by fire by force but it won't work. You're a tenant in Lagos just like your Lord and Savior Peter Obi was for years. Lagos belongs to us Yorubas whether you like it or not. I know you can't do without talking about Lagos and Yoruba. Only trees that bare fruits are thrown stones. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo by 12inchess: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
franchasng:
So Apapa that have been existing couldn't serve them, its the new commissioned uncompleted Lekki Deep seaport that they are now rushing despite the fact that its privately owned and will cost more shocked

All these useless propaganda will never make Tinubu to win.

Tinubu is old and senile, he barely can walk on his own, he barely can understand things, yet you political criminals, treasury looters and jobbers want to hoodwink Nigerians into electing a known Lagos state treasury looter of 23yrs who is not even strong mentally and physically as next President after a horrifying 8yrs of one old bigot called Buhari? E no go better for all of una walai talahi grin

See this one just whining like someone that is drunk from beer from Peter Obi's constructed brewery. How many ports did Peter Obi build inside your land locked Anambra. Someone posted pictures of Peter Obi's achievement as Governor or Anambra. I swear I wanted to weep. We don't deal with such mediocrity in Lagos. Eko o ni baje ooo. O baje ti. Ilu ogbon

5 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: Old Banknotes Redeemable Only At CBN After Deadline - Emefiele by 12inchess: 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
This what you get when you mix politics with institutional govt job. Emefiele is a complete failure. I hope the next president fires him immediately. He has no business running any govt parastatal. Why didn't they do the exchange since a year ago. Well I guess he is following a script. Why give people 3 months to change currency when you can do it within a space of 1 year or even more. He is very incompetent. This is not the first time Nigeria is changing money.
Celebrities / Re: Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes by 12inchess: 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jakumo:

Those fake eyelashes are seriously ugly while they also signify that the woman wearing them is for sale at the affordable rate of 20 naira per hour.

I hate fake eyelashes and those horrid fake finger nails with a passion. That chit is just nasty. Fake eyelash glue has blinded many idiotic women but the trend goes on, leaving a trail of blind immbeciles in its wake.
You should be old enough to know that the world doesn't revolve around you. And life is not about what you like or don't like.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video) by 12inchess: 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
Theknowledge:
Tinubu don kolo😂

Him go quote all the holy books wrongly for this campaign period grin grin

With all these loose talks it shows that he(Tinubu) is not even a Muslim but an Ifa worshipper

So Ifa-Muslim ticket. Why are you Obituarists now whining
Politics / Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by 12inchess: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=ElSudani post=120524368]

Politics / Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by 12inchess: 7:25am On Jan 31, 2023
bluefilm:

What makes your own case in particular so pathetic is that you are not even paid to be senseless.

At least, other well known BATstards like Zach Orji and Gentle Jack are paid to be senseless so they still have something to show for it at the end of the day.

But in your own case, you have decided to be blind as a BAT and line up behind a misfit of a man who is not only shady, but also totally physically and mentally unfit for the top job.

What a shame!
It's better than lining up behind an underachiever whose major achievement as Governor is establishing a brewery. No wonder Obituarists like you are drunk with stup.idi.ty.This is my last comment to you. I shouldnt argue with Obituarists

Politics / Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by 12inchess: 6:53am On Jan 31, 2023
bluefilm:

So you need a medical doctor to inform you that tinubu is not mentally fit to lead this country?

Well, that's not shocking at all.

Most BATstards are completely senseless.

And most Obituarists are completely docile. That is why they think that a structureless party like LP with no grounds in the North and a party prostitute candidate that was unable to clinch the primaries from the number 2 party in Nigeria i.e PDP can win Presidential election in Nigeria.

I know your next comment is that I'm paid by BAT campaign because according to Obituarists all supporters of Tinubu are paid commenters.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by 12inchess: 6:30am On Jan 31, 2023
Chochocho up and down is one of the reason why Peter Obi will never go far in this election. E never see anything. Na own goal e go dey score from now till election date. And to all the people saying mental capacity bla bla bla. Maybe you're Tinubu's doctor to know that his mental capacity is not okay. Ndialah grin grin grin grin grin

Na like 10 mouth this Peter Obi get sef no wonder e dey move from party to party. Party Prostitute. Last last e go still go back PDP after e lose. Just dey watch.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele by 12inchess: 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
Emefiele is the most useless CBN governor Nigeria has ever had in my 40 years of living. You don't put people in suffering because of your useless politics. Any CBN governor that is too politically inclined is a No No.

1 Like

Religion / Re: You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye by 12inchess: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
Why can't everyone face their own Genre of movies. This is how religious fanaticism starts. Then they become no different from the Taliban or the great crusaders.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Container Falls On A Fully Loaded Bus At Ojuelegba Bridge, Lagos by 12inchess: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
gdbelt:
Other African countries permit trailers, big trucks and containers to move only at night why can't we reciprocate same in Nigeria?
This is a lie. How many other countries have you been that are permitting truck drivers only at night. There are design flaws with the Ojuelegba bridge. It's like a yearly occurrence now. When will Lagos state govt do something about this? Perhaps trucks shouldn't be permitted on the bridge?
Family / Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by 12inchess: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
It looks real to me and not a skit. Well whether skit or not. God bless the camera man grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 39 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.