Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' (30346 Views)

How To Deal With Cheating Boyfriends / How My Gf Tested Me. / How Do You Deal With Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by eldav(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
And to think all the ladies are congratulating him. Smh. This goes to show how much girls desire wimps,someone who they can walk all over and he'll still be begging them. A guy they can shit on,piss on and he'll thank them for it. Look,mr OP,what you have there isnt a good girlfriend,rather a heartless creature who wouldnt blink an eye to hurt you.

You just showed her what less of a man you are. Next time she's tempted to do something bad,she'll just go ahead and do it,why? Because she knows she can get away with it,because she knows you will forgive her,because she knows you are too spineless to leave her and seek for somthing much better.

True love indeed. U r just too blinded to see what is right infront of you,and what that is is a manipulative creature. *why cant people use their brains for once?!

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by joromi: 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
alutacontinua: I wouldn't do this to a man that I love.
Which kain stupid test is dt? For 2 weeks

No mind this mugus...
Na the 2 weeks she take recuperate from the impact of the abortion... grin grin

An abuja babe for that matter.... Eh eh... grin
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Azedplus(m): 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
such a silly test,even if I pass and still love her I don't think I will forget and forgive her for toying with my tomorrow
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
joromi:

No mind this mugus...
Na the 2 weeks she take recuperate from the impact of the abortion... grin grin

An abuja babe for that matter.... Eh eh... grin

Lol grin
It's really crazy....if I cheat on my man and confess to him, i'm ready to bear the consequences. He deciding to stay or leave is not a measure of how much he loves me. He can still leave if he loves me-knows he can't forget and he'll just keep bringing it back into our life. If a man decides to leave on dt ground, well, he has a good point!

What i'm tryna say is d test doesn't necessarily prove love!

Besides, if d roles were to be reversed,would op's girl have passed too?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by fijiano202(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
eldav: And to think all the ladies are congratulating him. Smh. This goes to show how much girls desire wimps,someone who they can walk all over and he'll still be begging them. A guy they can shit on,piss on and he'll thank them for it. Look,mr OP,what you have there isnt a good girlfriend,rather a heartless creature who wouldnt blink an eye to hurt you.
You just showed her what less of a man you are. Next time she's tempted to do something bad,she'll just go ahead and do it,why? Because she knows she can get away with it,because she knows you will forgive her,because she knows you are too spineless to leave her and seek for somthing much better.
True love indeed. U r just too blinded to see what is right infront of you,and what that is is a manipulative creature. *why cant people use their brains for once?!
harsh truth
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by 2sizzlin(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
undecidedFaints
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
eldav: And to think all the ladies are congratulating him. Smh. This goes to show how much girls desire wimps,someone who they can walk all over and he'll still be begging them. A guy they can shit on,piss on and he'll thank them for it. Look,mr OP,what you have there isnt a good girlfriend,rather a heartless creature who wouldnt blink an eye to hurt you.

Rotfl. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Dlionsheart: 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
Wich kain test b dat
eni girl dat wan to test mi like dat should pripaa to giv mi F9, wetin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But wait oo,
what if this girl has actually cheated on you, done something silly, and was pregnant and had gone to abort it? Maybe she felt guilty afterwards and try to see what ur reaction will be if u got to know.
My friend IK, two things are involved here;
first, you can't be hurt by what you don't know, so if you truly love her as you said, accept her like that and move on, after all life itself is a risk, otherwise,
tell her how much you love her, cajoled her to the lab for a test and confirm for yourself to be sure she's not playing a fast game. So you won't come back here again to seek advice for heart break.
Gudluck!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Temptee101(m): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
jmoore: girls encouraging fiction. grin grin

op dey form nice guy. grin
U dey mind d Op. Woman neva do am strong tin b4. He shud thank his stars that he survived dis one. Nxt one might be tragic
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by pussyeater(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
That test is too expensive man! *sigh*
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Waspy(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
sweet-tease:
Sowri oo bt I can't test a guy lik dis cos i don't bliv any guy can do this undecided
there are guys and you need to meet us grin
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Dlionsheart: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
Temptee101: U dey mind d Op. Woman neva do am strong tin b4. He shud thank his stars that he survived dis one. Nxt one might be tragic

that's if the story is true and not a calculated lies. U no say some guymen no dey gree say Dem cry 4 their babe. Even when u see tears 4 their eyes Dem go say their eye dey worry dem.

ME, D LION'S HEART,
I GO FIRST TEAR U SLAP
NA TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR U GO DEY SING
BY DEN UR BRAIN DON ARRANGE
DEN I GO COME ASK U TO REPEAT WETIN U TALK 4 PHONE
IF TRUE TRUE SAY NA TEST U DEY TEST ME, OMO
NA SORRY GO FIRST B UR NAME B4 MY DARLING
DEN I GO COLLECT MY F9 4 D TEST
I NO SEND U
AH AH
WETIN!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by mylora: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
My dear, pls take her to a doctor and run some tests as to the authenticity of her story. Only then will you be in a position to knw if she actually did test you. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by holusormi(m): 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
mikyke: Hello friends my name is IK, this was or still is the experience I had/am having as the case maybe. I may not be a constructive writer but will try to pass the message across in simple words and as short as possible.
Av been dating my girl for 3yrs now, and we both have bn so happy in it. During this period av never cheated on her as I promised to stay faithful; this may sound strange and impossible but believe when I say I did it. We stood by each other no matter what the problem was and have always come out even stronger than we went into such problem.
To cut the long gist short. About 3wks ago, I called her as usual to know how she was faring (she is based at kaduna while am based in Abuja) but she didn't not pick and did not call back after so many missed calls. This waas strange as it has never happened in our r/ship since we started dating. This prompted curiosity in me.
After about 2days she called me and was crying profusely and she said I quote "my knight I want a breakup I have messed myself up and not worthy of dating a guy like you, you are too nice to be treated the way I just did" and she hung up without allowing me say a word. I became so confused. A breakup was the least I expected reason being that we were happy together. So many attempt to reach her failed. I called her elder sis and she said she left home since yesterday and is yet to be seen, I felt devastated and and couldn't concentrate @ work. Well after about 2 or 3 days I was lucky to reach her and told her to please calm down and explain wat hapend to me when I come to kaduna. The next day I was off to kaduna so bright and early and @ kaduna I got the shock of my life. When I asked her why a breakup that we've been so happy together in her words she said "my knight please forgive me. I messed up and am paying for my mistake. I cheated and now am pregnant". In my confused state, so many thoughts were running through my mind; could she be testing me? If not, has she bn cheating on me for the past 3yrs? Where did I get it wrong that she had to cheat on me? Haven't I given my all already in this r/ship? Those questions became rhetorical. Tears wasted no time rolling down my cheeks. Crying profusely She knelt down and said " I know av lost you already but all I nid is your forgiveness". She also said the guy responsible ran away when she told him about the preg. I felt so angered but didn't utter a single word. In my mind a thought came up; how could something that has given me joy for the past 3yrs turn out to be a source of sadness and sorrow to me. I stood up said I forgive you, and left.
After about 2wks of restlessness, feeling betrayed and fooled which is about 4 days ago, I called her and told her I wanted her back, that I want to stand by her through this period like av always done in the past (I was ready to do so). Just to save her the shame I opted to be the father of the child. Despite her infidelity I was ready to continue loving her like nothing happened between us. I sent her 10k to register for antenatal care and buy somethings she needed for the mean time. Just yesterday my phone rang, it was her number calling when I picked she said "my knight, you just proved to me that real love still exists in this world. You were ready to take up another man's responsibility just for my sake despite knowing I cheated. We have dated for 3yrs now and I wanted to be sure of what am seriously getting into, to know if you are worth waiting for and now I know you truly love me and am grateful to God for sending my way. I love you" and she dropped the call. I stared @ my fone for more than 2munites wondering what just happened. I was having a mixed feeling; happy that she wasn't preg or cheated and angry that I had to go through 2wks of agonizing pain and emotional torture just to prove my love. I stood dumbfounded for close to 10mins and finally said to myself man up and continue in it (r/ship).
N/B she sent back my 10k without being asked to just to prove that she wasn't in of it.
My question to the ladies is this. Will U go this extent just to know if your man loves you? And don't forget that you could lose even the right guy in this process. We see life differently as what works for Mr A may not work for Mr B.
For the guys what will you do if your girl plays this prank or stunt with you. Some how I feel like a fool but I love her and was willing to stand buy her.

Pls let's constructively admonish ourselves. Abeg no insult me coz I did as my head and heart said. Na pesin wey wear shoe knw wia e dey pain am.

Bro, u really tried oo...in anoda view ( my own personal view),, she really was pregnant And she aborted it..after Abortion she called up her mugu (you) and everytin came back to normal,,she ate her cake and she still has it..,,smart geh",,!!!
As for the 10k aspect..don't be fooled bro,,10k is onne of the easiest tinz to come by these days...(beer money,,smh)
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by farano(f): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
holusormi:

Bro, u really tried oo...in anoda view ( my own personal view),, she really was pregnant And she aborted it..after Abortion she called up her mugu (you) and everytin came back to normal,,she ate her cake and she still has it..,,smart geh",,!!!
As for the 10k aspect..don't be fooled bro,,10k is onne of the easiest tinz to come by these days...(beer money,,smh)
seconded
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
so many things aren't adding up at all...
if this is actually a test why did she wait for two weeks and after you called to reveal her 'intention'
and for phuck sake this is relationship of three years.
and like someone pointed out a normal pattern would be to test your faithfulness to her by way of setting you up with her friends or sisters or paying you a surprise visit and not this her cock and bull tale
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
From reading again, it took the girl 3 days to get back to him after hearing that he wants her back.
Why did she take that long to respond?

OP, cross examine this person O. Also, this is not us trying to be negative, we are simply trying to make you more than a spineless man. A woman will always misstep when she knows her man is too soft....a nigerian woman at that. This one is not a myth.

The plain and simple is, no matter what you believe or decide to do... test or not, she lied to you! A very hard lie that shattered your life. That is a very fawked up thing to do. And she let you spend too much time in that state of heart attack for so long with no regard for your feelings. Abi what if you loved her so much that you gan went to hug transformer or hang yourself? This alone is grounds for termination, and moving on in it gives her a license of "It's okay to do that to me in the future".

Now I can understand if you have chosen to remain with this hot mess if you truly have no options, but if you DO have female options...you might want to consider them.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
Op, the girl don convert u to mr. Bean, what kind of stupid test is dat, will she forgive u if u were d one that gave her a test. True love my foot
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Temptee101(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
D lion'sheart:

that's if the story is true and not a calculated lies. U no say some guymen no dey gree say Dem cry 4 their babe. Even when u see tears 4 their eyes Dem go say their eye dey worry dem.

ME, D LION'S HEART,
I GO FIRST TEAR U SLAP
NA TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR U GO DEY SING
BY DEN UR BRAIN DON ARRANGE
DEN I GO COME ASK U TO REPEAT WETIN U TALK 4 PHONE
IF TRUE TRUE SAY NA TEST U DEY TEST ME, OMO
NA SORRY GO FIRST B UR NAME B4 MY DARLING
DEN I GO COLLECT MY F9 4 D TEST
I NO SEND U
NA U SABI
Lol! Seriously! d Op, don vex me. One gal dey toil with im hrt, life, happiness, existence and future; im dey here dey tell me abt luv.@ Op, no rejoice yet oooo, u jus passed comon entrance, u neva pass waec and jamb test stil dey wait u. So relax more tests are coming ur way.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Temptee101(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
Boneda: Op, the girl don convert u to mr. Bean, what kind of stupid test is dat, will she forgive u if u were d one that gave her a test. True love my foot
That gal don cage Op for insyd bottle. U nid serious deliverance i swear
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Temptee101(m): 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
Boneda: Op, the girl don convert u to mr. Bean, what kind of stupid test is dat, will she forgive u if u were d one that gave her a test. True love my foot
That gal don cage d Op for insyd bottle. That guy nids serious deliverance i swear
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by addictiv(m): 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
I despise such tests......if you re not sure of who you re dating after 3yrs. Then you re most certainly confused....what re you testing for? I doubt the authenticity of the lady's test. Something is off. .
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by addictiv(m): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
Temptee101: What kind of silly joke is this? My gal once tried such before; and ofcourse that was d end. Guy, u try o. U were ready to father another man's child
There is no crime or shame in being a father to an unborn child. Irrespective of who donated the sperm.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
@op
why not carry out a simple investigation.
find out from her where she was the two days her sister said she was missing.she is probably going to tell you she was with a friend.invite the friend for a chat and pretend and make vague complaints about your girl.if your girl is lying i bet you will be able to pick up inconsistencies and take it up from there.
if your girl has the right to know what she is getting into after 3 years i believe you also have the right.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by drasob: 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
Bro, in my own opinion; dis is no test but no one knows, it might have actually happened, it might also not have happened, but my advise to you is that you minimize your love to her, Never, and I repeat Never love a gal more than she loves you, do thread softly.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Temptee101(m): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
addictiv:
There is no crime or shame in being a father to an unborn child. Irrespective of who donated the sperm.
Did u read the Op's story atall? After goin tru his article, i cnt help but to suspect the gal inquestioned. If actually he wants to help, there are so many ways he cud achieve dat without marrying d gal. After 3yrs of commitmnt and all that, she had to cheat on me, not only cheating also got preg for anoda man. What sort of luv is that? Stupid luv i guess.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by alphamars(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
Honestly i believe your story till the part when you accepted to father another man's child..bro that part be like super story..There is what you call a test and this was not one of them.. It simply happened and before you made your offer she has done the abortion period. No Gal fake or real will test you with cheating/pregnancy and allow you to leave Kaduna back abj without calling off her prank..remember her sis say she nor dey house for 2days oh...wake up

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by emmadan(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
rubbish test!tho if you consider the gud 3yrs you'v been with her{without cheating},i understand it will be vry hard to just let go like that,3yrs is not a small thing o.How can i date a girl for 3 yrs?if i should date a gal for 1 1/2 yr,that would be my sure wife.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by alphamars(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
mikyke: thnx princess. This was exactly what she told me, that she'll make it up to me in a big way.

Make it up how? he nor pass sex oh.... read btw the lines bro she definitely bleep somebody..
Actually na ur gf u can decide to swallow shit for her all in the name of luv dat is going to be your mouth.
But be care where that will lead you to, do not be blinded by what is happening now think about the future.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
Let's all stop deceiving ourselves na haba. This is no test! @OP I can categorically tell you that your "gf" of 3yrs is/was cheating on you, got preggy and aborted it! Simple.. Don't allow all these silly girls use ur head.. You don't test someone you trust.
Love n trust go hand in hand..if one is missing my brother you are OYO... Now ask yourself this question: can you love a gf that cheats? Think with your head not with your "mafusa" like some nairalander would call it cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by WackyJ1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
2buff:

I would have done the same and not considered myself any less stronger than the OP.
It's a matter of principle. If by her test she doesn't give a shit about my feelings as well, then theres something quite wrong with her.

Women have extremely low memory of the good things you do, but will remember the bad forever. Mess up later in life and she will act like you never passed her "test". You would sound like a fool reminding her about what you did for her 10 years ago or some ish. When you do don't be surprised to hear "And so what?!"...if she remembers at all

Extom: Oboy, there is this thing about my instinct; its never wrong!!! And in this your case, as soon as I finished reading the epistle, here's what my instinct says it is:
The distance between you guys gave her room to be seeing someone else, one thing led to another and she got pregnant for him, he ran away, her conscience and emotions ran wild, she couldn't keep it all under control(with the guy denying, and you ignorant), so she decided to at least get your forgiveness(cos of karma), and she got your forgiveness, and decided to start all over again. She looked for money and terminated the preg, and then you came back!!! With you coming back, she knew if she played her cards right, it wouldn't be a lose-lose situation for her, so a real-life occurrence automatically became a prank to test your faithfulness that has not faltered in 3yrs. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE BRO! Its the same conscience that didn't allow her keep the 10k.
Have you asked yourself these questions
1, What if you hadn't called her after 2 weeks, she would throw away everything you guys have been through for three years, because of a silly prank
2, What if she actually was pregnant
3,What if you approached this issue logically, rather than emotionally
Every guy is a smart, intelligent and great guy, until we fall in love, and become pvssies... That's why sometimes we need that 'resuscitating-slap' back to reality. So bro this is my own friendly slap to bring you out of that fantasy.
See with your eyes and head, not your heart bro!!!

And FINALLY, I MIGHT BE WRONG!!!

Bro listen to your brothers oh!!! They are right oh 3 years is not beans. Don't be a FOOL Yes i said it amd it is not an insult.

Princess zoe: That's ok dear. Please try to forgive her wholly from your heart for making you go through what you went through otherwise you might keep presenting this case over and over again to people thereby standing the chances of being advised wrongly which can make you lose you good woman and relationship. Is not easy anywhere. Forgive and free your mind my dear.

This is the dumbest thing ever . so you even have the guts to call the girl a good girl, goes to show that you think with your an.u.s , you didn't even ask appropriate question and You are alreasy giving him this advice
The man has thr right to know the truth after all he has built his plans around her

Op princess zoe is noy someone you should listen yo for advice from her history in nairaland romance section when it comes to dicey issues like this.

OP don't be a fool be a man! Yoy father did not waste his seed someone who was tested and played like you and you just acceptes every word of it. Your mother would not want this for her son. I am trying not to get angry and call you stupid because you displayed stupidity not love. Abeg do your research well... Ask around her area dig deep

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do I Know He Loves Me? / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.