Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? (31467 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by shamecurls(m): 9:02am On May 07, 2015
These is Yahoo+! That babe needs to be arrested by EFCC and you yourself need to be delivered from every spell thats making you fall maga.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 9:03am On May 07, 2015
If your partner whether male or female is in financial distress and you have the means to assist what stops you? Be it pocket money daily, weekly or monthly; give it any name you wish. The only problem i see is if the person begins to misuse the opportunity. A close girlfriend of mine whilst dating her husband was receiving 20,000 weekly from this man . In addition to buying her a good car and caring for its maintenance. Today they are married and he is fulfilling all his responsibilities as a man. Some men train their future wives in school and still give handouts to her family. They don't come to Nairaland to say it. @Op if you have the means and you know your woman needs that money please go and ahead and do the needful. Does she buy you gifts, foodstuff, little things from that money you send? Then she does love you if she does that. Are their other nice things she does to show you she truly loves and cares for you as well? If yes, then don't let anyone discourage you. You never know tomorrow things may turn out right for her and she will support you too.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by nwadiuko1(m): 9:03am On May 07, 2015
Make sure you pay her gratuity when she leaves you
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by tayoxx(m): 9:03am On May 07, 2015
naa wa o....see investment
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Odaveboy(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2015
Acidosis:
You're 23 and all you could think of is how to invest on a girlfriend. Don't people buy land, properties, shares in your family? Oh you think you're tooooo young to do all that? Bros, you're getting too old. At 23, some people already had MSc degrees.

Dey there they form yankee, rich, young and handsome.

Spending on one's lover is appropriate, but allocating a specific 'wage' as though she worked for the money is grossly unacceptable. By the way, where do you get the money from? Let me remind you that spending your father's earnings on a girlfriend is stupidity; there is absolutely no pride in spending on a girlfriend what you cannot/don't make/earn.

Yea! If you earn N50,000, you're free to give N60,000 to the needy.
......you nailed it bro....my mind exactly

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by PreacherxSon(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2015
marshalcarter:
Did dis rabbit just typed 30k??

Wait wait......

You said you wanted to reduce her cash to 20k nd she nearly killed you??

Wait wait.......

Is she working for you

Wait wait........

I need just 2k for transport dis week nd I dnt knw whr to get dem from....

Wait.....

You mean 1 snake will just sit down while 30k enters her f**kin acct every month

I HATE YOU WITH PASSION@MR OP

Dey dere dey waste money while we have children in the street beggin each day just for water....we still gat kids in the orphanage home.....nd u're here wastin it on 1 full bodied babyRat
GOD knws I'll never try it

Had it been she's ur wife..its better....but she's ur so called damn f**kin g.f who will dump you for sum1 she loves and yet u're still blind?

F**k you a billion tyms!!!!

Uv just said it all, bro...

@ op, mokey d work baboon d chop, dont make urself a monkey in dis case, they ar all Green snakes in Green Grasses..... Wake up 4rm dat dream

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 9:05am On May 07, 2015
... u are MAD

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by orchmani(m): 9:05am On May 07, 2015
Guy,I dnt believe dis crap to be true but if it is...u follow for people wey buhari go give chase for dis country...ur such a thick fool.
Dey mumu ur life wey remain few seconds to go say u dey do love..she's just a lazy bitch dat sees u as employment opportunity for her upgrade....incase u dnt knw na one small boy dat dresses like wizkid dey chop dat ur money and dat her kpomo u dey send money to maintain...Grow up dude ur brain needs flashing...

3 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Dinhodinho(m): 9:05am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:
Its been more than a year since I started dating my present GF and money seems to be one of the major problem in our relationship ... There's no need to know which part of Nigeria she's from grin

Previously I send her money at will or when she asks but I noticed it was becoming too rampant and sometimes recursive, so I decided to place her on monthly allowances .

Another problem has boiled out she says she wants
30k per month so in 12 months (NVM) although to me its a bit better because previously am sure I send her more than 30k a month, ...

So please I want to know if its a good idea for one to place his GF on monthly allowances and how much is ideal I once insisted I slash her monthly allowance to 20 or 15k monthly but she nearly killed me grin

Some of my friends feel its a bad idea that it seems too formal like as if dating me is a job, she's 21 and am 23 , we are both in university tho I don't study in naija presently ...

Am sure some Elderly Folks may find this insipid am honestly sorry grin
FORGET ANYTHING YOU SEE IN SKIRT. STOP GOING AFTER ANYTHING YOU SEE IN SKIRT.

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 9:05am On May 07, 2015
... u are MAD

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by gentl(m): 9:06am On May 07, 2015
Abeg she don jazz this guy....see d way hin dey yarn dust...shes probably collecting from u n giving another guy who she loves more n screw better...wake up nigga...you are paying another guy's salary.

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by bashydemy(m): 9:07am On May 07, 2015
sinaj:

bad Belle angry

op na u b boss of lies sha lipsrsealed
Abeg how him take be bad belle, I think you are one of the type that the OP is talking about..

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by WILSON(f): 9:07am On May 07, 2015
YES IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. PLEASE SHARE YOUR MONTHLY SALARY INTO 90 AND 10. TAKE 10% AND GIVE HER 90% THAT IS CALLED LOVE.

ALSO BE SENDING HER AIRTIME OF N5, 000.00 MONTHLY.

THAT'S MY OPINION

2 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by afyjam: 9:07am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:
Its been more than a year since I started dating my present GF and money seems to be one of the major problem in our relationship ... There's no need to know which part of Nigeria she's from grin

Previously I send her money at will or when she asks but I noticed it was becoming too rampant and sometimes recursive, so I decided to place her on monthly allowances .

30k per month so in 12 months (NVM) although to me its a bit better because previously am sure I send her more than 30k a month, ...

So please I want to know if its a good idea for one to place his GF on monthly allowances and how much is ideal I once insisted I slash her monthly allowance to 20 or 15k monthly but she nearly killed me grin

Some of my friends feel its a bad idea that it seems too formal like as if dating me is a job, she's 21 and am 23 , we are both in university tho I don't study in naija presently ...

just stop plz! I av a broda dat works in abuja! In dis ur kind shoes i av told him many tins bh he would never listen! Oga @last d gal left him and he was later sacked in his working place . Abeg ladies are nt to be pampered like dis to knw if dey realy love u! So stop d shit!
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 9:07am On May 07, 2015
We both know your parents are not rich,23 in Malay,we all know how it rolls dude....stop that shit about you schooling over there,all Na wash....she knows what you are doing over there and decided she should have part of the cheques and mtcn you receive,but am suprised that you are DUMB...if you feel she is loyal to you,give me her digits and I tell you,she will be in my bed on Friday night....Foolish Fool

4 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Odaveboy(m): 9:08am On May 07, 2015
crowns2:
If your partner whether male or female is in financial distress and you have the means to assist what stops you? Be it pocket money daily, weekly or monthly; give it any name you wish. The only problem i see is if the person begins to misuse the opportunity. A close girlfriend of mine whilst dating her husband was receiving 20,000 weekly from this man . In addition to buying her a good car and caring for its maintenance. Today they are married and he is fulfilling all his responsibilities as a man. Some men train their future wives in school and still give handouts to her family. They don't come to Nairaland to say it. @Op if you have the means and you know your woman needs that money please go and ahead and do the needful. Does she buy you gifts, foodstuff, little things from that money you send? Then she does love you if she does that. Are their other nice things she does to show you she truly loves and cares for you as well? If yes, then don't let anyone discourage you. You never know tomorrow things may turn out right for her and she will support you too.
.........come ON...what are you talking abt?? Na ur GF tell the man say she want monthly allowance??...if this dude is your brother,is dis the advice u gonna give him?

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by vaniesexy: 9:08am On May 07, 2015
@ op wat I will advice is not wrong even to spend a million naira on a girl DAT need it but it isn't ur responsibility, but from wat u wrote I can deduce DAT d family r gold diggers,no responsible parents will support a guy in skul to be giving his daughter such money n is not advice able to continue wit her cos if d family sees someone who is richer Dan u,d Will still accept d person. so take ur decision n maybe lie to her DAT some tin happened to ur finances n check her reaction n family reaction for some months before drawing any possible conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by bashydemy(m): 9:09am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

Please this is not a case of magarism
Oga this is complete cas eof magarism jor, Don't even be surprise if she's using the money to sponsor another guy in school.

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by braxjay(m): 9:09am On May 07, 2015
sinaj:

lol i love cakes *smack lips*

@ YOUR BIO I HAVE ONE WORD

THE BONE OF MY BONE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

WILL DEF CONTACT YOU SOON wink

@OP YOU 23 SON, GROW THE F*** UP. IN TIME YOU WILL REALIZE HOW UNREASONABLE YOU QUESTION SOUNDS THO PERSONALLY I THINK YOU LYING MEHN

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2015
Most Nigerian Girls have failed to see it that relationship is all bout give and take,even in marriage,why d hell shuld u put her on salary? when shes in need u can help her,same thing i expect her to do when ur in need...ur the head bcus u are to make decisions...

it all about give and take...dnt be a mugu

2 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Dinhodinho(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2015
STOP GOING AFTER ANYTHING YOU SEE IN SKIRT, IT DOES NOT WORTH IT, YOU WILL BE INFECTED WITH DISEASES. DON'T SAY NOBODY TOLD YOU.

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Toks2008(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

Its neither a good or bad idea.

i did this for 11yrs though she did not initiate the idea but i latter felt it was a mistake as she got so used to it and wen my business had issues,it became a problem when i could not keep up.

the best a man should do is help your lady who u love n intend to marry set up a good business and make her fbcially independent.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by situationroom: 9:12am On May 07, 2015
@op its people like u warrent buffet d pity....u buy ur mum gifts only on mothers day....

do u know y hypertension is on the rise in Nigeria? cos people tink like you and are still alive
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by bayumyguy: 9:13am On May 07, 2015
I bet u,dat girl might not be ur wifey in future,at dis age she is pressurize u and u place her on monthly salary,my guy is beta u tink about it,I m not saying u shuld not assist ur gf financially but not on monthly salary,u beta stop it and try to know d kind of person she is.gud luck

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Missmossy(f): 9:14am On May 07, 2015
I reserve my comment before i get devoured this morning grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by kingogundana: 9:15am On May 07, 2015
Op what do you know about love or dating?

Let me use my case as an example for you, get a pen and write today's date down the particular girl you are talking about here is getting to NO where with you meaning I don't see you guys marrying each other at the end of the day.

Why are you wasting money?

Why can't you use the money to improve or help your own career cos if you don't listen now you will end up regretting your action

Even if you are from a good family background you don't have to exchange money for love or for your so called girl friend

Anyway sit down and calculate what you are loosing.

Face your studies and help your own career or dream, get a certificate or professional course to do that align with your future, why do you use to carry another person burden? your so called GF is a thief

Then if you see this my suggestion as offence you can curse me but a day is coming when you will pray for me cos they told me then while am in your age

Stop money in your relationship, she is not working for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 9:16am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:
Liar..so much bad to lie.why are people now claiming not be in Nigeria over the internet?? grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 9:17am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

U will regret it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by yoged(m): 9:17am On May 07, 2015
@23 giving your gf monthly salary is a no no for me. You are spoiling her. I am 100% sure some peeps are browsing her Internet and entering her sambisa forest while u are forming rich boy. What's wrong with the kids of nowadays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Precioussilas10: 9:18am On May 07, 2015
person still dey foolish like this for naija..u be her father?..why pay her salary?

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Austin4lif: 9:18am On May 07, 2015
smvinreal:
If you up to the task i don't see anything bad in that
u will be happy if ur brother does same? U will be glad if ur son does same with ur hard earned money ? I wish u such brother and son.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed / Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? / 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.