Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,266 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt (69638 Views)

8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Aminat508(f): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
MRpii:
And that fixed nail too bae,LOVE YOUR SWAG
thanks kiss
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MRpii(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Anyway,which level are you now?
Aminat508:
thanks kiss
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
wristbangle:

Ah! See temptation oo shocked shocked
U go abi u no go come? grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by tosyne2much(m): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Decker:
To frustrate means to cause someone to feel upset and annoyed as a result of not being able to change or achieve something.

Going by the definition above, I am of the opinion that a woman who knows her worth and what she carries inside of her, despite not having big boobs or a big ass, would never be able to be frustrated by anyone.

Having big boobs and big asses isn't all there is to a woman. A woman is more than all that. There are more important qualities that make a woman attractive and admirable, and unlike boobs and asses, these qualities never fade away.

Those boobs will dry up like leaves with time, and that ass will turn repulsive as she grows older. But the real things that make a woman really attractive, like her personality, her intelligence, how she relates with people and her good character, will always remain with her.

So, no one can frustrate a woman who, even though she doesn't have big boobs and a large ass, she is okay with how she looks, and understands that what she has inside of her, is better than all that superficiality.
Do you really need all this ?

Can't you just decipher hilarity from reality ? We all know that this is nothing but a joke. I don't know why you always want to show to people that you know much

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Trioxocarbonate: 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
MRpii:
Meaning of your username?
Those who are chemistry student will know, or better knows the meaning.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Do you really need all this ?

Can't you just decipher hilarity from reality ? We all know that this is nothing but a joke. I don't know why you always want to show to people that you know much

A joke? Is that what you call your threads, a joke?
According to Alexa, Nairaland is the 7th most visited forum in Nigeria, and 95% percent of your threads are sent to the home page.

Do you know what percentage of internet users in Nigeria view your threads on a daily basis? Do you know your threads are opinion builders? Do you know how impressionable some of these threads are? Do you think everyone who reads it would see it as a "joke". Do you think everyone who reads it would be able to differentiate hilarity from reality?
Do you know what kind of ideologies and mentality, these "jokes" would breed in the mind of people?

I didn't bash your thread, I just gave my opinion. Isn't that the essence of Nairaland? For people to express their opinions, how they choose? So why is there a fuss about how I choose to express mine?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by tosyne2much(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Decker:

A joke? Is that what you call your threads, a joke?
According to Alexa, Nairaland is the 7th most visited forum in Nigeria, and 95% percent of your threads are sent to the home page.

Do you know what percentage of internet users in Nigeria view your threads on a daily basis? Do you know your threads are opinion builders? Do you know how impressionable some of these threads are? Do you think everyone who reads it would see it as a "joke". Do you think everyone who reads it would be able to differentiate hilarity from reality?
Do you know what kind of ideologies and mentality, these "jokes" would breed in the mind of people?

I didn't bash your thread, I just gave my opinion. Isn't that the essence of Nairaland? For people to express their opinions, how they choose? So why is there a fuss about how I choose to express mine?
That a forum is ranked 7th by Alexia means every write-up on the FP should be devoid of hilarity ryt?, solely because it would breed different things in the mind of readers ryt ?

Well, you can go ahead with your contrary opinions. We are in a world where freedom of expression is inevitable

Goodnyt

6 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Omotayor123(f): 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Decker:
To frustrate means to cause someone to feel upset and annoyed as a result of not being able to change or achieve something.

Going by the definition above, I am of the opinion that a woman who knows her worth and what she carries inside of her, despite not having big boobs or a big ass, would never be able to be frustrated by anyone.

Having big boobs and big asses isn't all there is to a woman. A woman is more than all that. There are more important qualities that make a woman attractive and admirable, and unlike boobs and asses, these qualities never fade away.

Those boobs will dry up like leaves with time, and that ass will turn repulsive as she grows older. But the real things that make a woman really attractive, like her personality, her intelligence, how she relates with people and her good character, will always remain with her.

So, no one can frustrate a woman who, even though she doesn't have big boobs and a large ass, she is okay with how she looks, and understands that what she has inside of her, is better than all that superficiality.
You are on point... I like your view on this! cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MRpii(m): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Not biochemistr or molecular biology
Trioxocarbonate:

Those who are chemistry student will know, or better knows the meaning.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Omotayor123:
You are on point... I like your view on this! cheesy

Good to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
That a forum is ranked 7th by Alexia means every write-up on the FP should be void of hilarity ryt, solely because it would breed different things in the mind of readers ryt ?

Well, you can go ahead contrary opinions. We are in a world freedom of expression is inevitable

Goodnyt

Sweet dreams.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by fF01(m): 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
cutieberie1:
guys and their love 4 big booties,the body will stil get old one day
bur b4 d 1day reach, man need to hold sontin na.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by ClassCaptain(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
small boobs but definitely not small butt... cry
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Trioxocarbonate: 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
MRpii:
Not biochemistr or molecular biology

No need going further since you are not in the field.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by tosyne2much(m): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
MRpii:
Are you a bot? You always amaze me like omotayor and aminat does
ehn ehn cheesy

How do I always amaze you ? cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
U go abi u no go come? grin

I no want wahala o
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by chaptersix(m): 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
some girls just flat like slice bread
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MRpii(m): 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ftc all days on your boss threads
tosyne2much:
ehn ehn cheesy

How do I always amaze you ? cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
chaptersix:
some girls just flat like slice bread

Na wa oo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by CallMeBIRA(f): 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Decker:

Those boobs will dry up like leaves with time, and that ass will turn repulsive as she grows older. But the things that make a woman really attractive, like her personality, her intelligence, how she relates with people and her good character, will always remain with her.

GBAM#Tell'em
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by kinglekan: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:
If the girl is on their bbm, they update their status with this, "HUGGING A GIRL WITH SMALL BREAST CAUSES CHEST PAIN"

grin grin grin grin

Thank God yours isn't small. grin grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by outlandra(m): 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
hee hee hee!!
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MzPecs(f): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
kinglekan:

Thank God yours isn't small. grin grin
How u take know? undecided
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by kinglekan: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

How u take know? undecided

I saw them at close range. grin grin

Almost grabbed them tho wink grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MzPecs(f): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
kinglekan:

I saw them at close range. grin grin

Almost grabbed them tho wink grin
So what stopped you from grabbing them?
gringringrin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by pojophilius(m): 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
Boys not Men
guys,not boys
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by kinglekan: 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

So what stopped you from grabbing them?
gringringrin

Well a couple of reasons tho;

1. I didn't want to create a scene grin

2. I didn't want to end up on the fp of NL with the caption "Nairalander squeezes fellow nairalander's B***s in public.

3. I also wasn't ready to receive a resounding slap in public. grin

There you have it. wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by pojophilius(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Cutehector:
Ha.. All these kyn topic sef

I really duno why guys do stare at big butt ladies....

Even there are some ladies in this romance section who confessed to me they do stare at thr fellow ladies bug ass
.....u get style ehn,,,form not
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Cutehector(m): 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
pojophilius:
.....u get style ehn,,,form not
laugh my ass out..... grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MzPecs(f): 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
kinglekan:

Well a couple of reasons tho;

1. I didn't want to create a scene grin

2. I didn't want to end up on the fp of NL with the caption "Nairalander squeezes fellow nairalander's B***s in public.

3. I also wasn't ready to receive a resounding slap in public. grin

There you have it. wink
All these wouldn't have happened! wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by kinglekan: 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

All these wouldn't have happened! wink

shocked shocked

Why on earth didn't i grab them cry
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MzPecs(f): 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
kinglekan:

shocked shocked

Why on earth didn't i grab them cry
Ibeere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.