Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,126 members, 7,867,261 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

12inchess's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12inchess's Profile / 12inchess's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 39 pages)

Politics / Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by 12inchess: 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
Vardanes2:
Lives in UAE, Got vaccinated in UAE.

Nothing to see here, move along
Lives in UAE, Got vaccinated in UAE but sucks oil from Niger Delta.
Politics / Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by 12inchess: 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
Politics / Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by 12inchess: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Awon Royal heads ti FG ti fi oil blocs di lofun. Bawo lo n she ma "speak up"

Obas that tomorrow one governor can wake up and remove them. Dieties bah? See what happened to Emir Sanusi Lamido because Ganduje didn't like him. The only times the Royal heads are useful to these oppressors is when they become willing tools in their hands to achieve politicians' aims. In return for this, they get funds and assets from the State govt or Federal govt to marry more wives and cater for a large family. That is the way monarchy in Nigeria works.

6 Likes 1 Share

Fashion / Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by 12inchess: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
But they cant arrest Dangote that was lashing olosho in Miami and Atlanta. Sharia law is for the broke. grin

7 Likes

Politics / Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Army Disbands Legal Team, Pulls Out Of Lagos Judicial Panel by 12inchess: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
Omihanifa:

I agree with you
Nigerians stupidly think international agencies care about them. The same people that took ur people several years ago to their land to work as slaves? Please have some sense.
Politics / Re: Senate Moves To Push Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 75 Years by 12inchess: 12:08am On Jan 30, 2021
90 is best so they can all die there like Mugabe.
Education / Re: Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day by 12inchess: 12:03am On Jan 30, 2021
All the feminists left the thread. The court cannot even say she raped the 15 year old boy. They are calling it "pressuring an underage into having sex"

Also her husband is reportedly standing by her through all these regardless of whatever happens. If it was the other way round, the feminists would have shamed the wife until she had no choice but to divorce the said rapist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by 12inchess: 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Damseldammie:
Thought media are the voice for the voiceless & a means of disseminating information to the masses but what will be the faith of the masses since NBC have said media should stop dissemination of information about fulani herdsmen to the populace....

Seems these people are trying to silence us

Bro you're a joker. Nigeria is as free as Dangote and his croonies in govt want it to be.

Globally, even supposedly free media like social media is not truly free and open. See what they did to Donald Trump this month. Enough said.
Religion / Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by 12inchess: 12:27am On Jan 26, 2021
I wasn't there ooo. But from the video I watched it seems maybe it's true the man maltreated her. And apostle may have been forming intermediary only to lamba her. But like I said I wasn't there oooo. It may all just be lies.
Business / Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by 12inchess: 12:01am On Jan 26, 2021
Dangote sef dey follow olosho grin Na wa ooo. See has dem open his yansh for public (pun intended). Alaye pay complete you be billionaire. Imagine if this Olosho come mistakenly carry Belle for Dangote. She go come go court dey follow Dangote drag his billions hahaha grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by 12inchess: 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
This Babafemi Ojudu is working for who? Your guess is as good as mine. Nigerians are just so dense. Particularly the Yorubas. Forget the messenger and let's focus on the message. Is it right that Fulani herdsmen, marauders or whatever you want to call them will turn to kidnapping of both young and old and raping of women in Yoruba land? A whole 15 women raped in Yoruba land by herdsmen. If someone like Tinubu that claims to love Yoruba so much has been silent. Even Osinbajo has been quiet, then what are we talking about? If it was one of his children that was raped or killed would he be quiet?

When they pay MC Oluomo and Sunday to scatter elections and empower them, they don't remember then. It's only when these people turn to thorns in their flesh that they start written editorials up and down.

Tinubu is the lord and savior. Perhaps all Yorubas should bow down and worship him.

Anyway, enough said.

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by 12inchess: 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Daddy Freeze should stop wasting his time. People that will still give money for pastors to drive Bugatti, fly on private jet and wear Gucci will still donate no matter what you say. I sha know when Jesus did miracles in the Bible he didn't collect tithe.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by 12inchess: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
United to support Tinubu? Una dey mad. Ori yin ti bu.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by 12inchess: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
raker300:
Only thing uniting these people is the hate for igbos.

Get igbos out of the equation and they’ll be at each other’s throats..

Why do you think they’re against igbo secession?
You guys think too highly of yourself. Apart from the many igbo traders in SW that we are very hospitable enough to accommodate do you think Yorubas really give a shit about you guys?

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by 12inchess: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2021
Ishilove:

Hold the government responsible, not innocent people. The government owes us security of lives and property. You are jubilating that Fulani people are being harassed, but you cannot go to the Federal government to demand accountability and action.

Una doh. I'm not Yoruba but I was born and raised in Yoruba land. Imagine if indigenes come to attack me and my family because we are prospering in their land. Does that even make sense? Same goes for some of these Fulani people who were raised in Yoruba land. The ones committing havoc are just a small fraction of Fulani people because all the ones I know and grew up with are peaceful people who mind their business.

If every ethnic group decides to start harassing settlers, there will be a conflagration that will consume some of these people jubilating over the actions of Sunday Igboho.
These are lies. Yorubas are the most hospitable in the whole of Nigeria. If they are driving you out then you self don do pass yourself. You can't come and be kidnapping us in our territory. O to ge! I Enough is Enough. Sunday Igboho God speed abeg. Asides Akeredolu what have the other SW governors being doing abt the issue. Fulani is not the only tribe in Nigeria. Why all the trouble everytime?

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Calls For Restructuring: Go To National Assembly - Garba Shehu Tells Agitators by 12inchess: 8:47am On Jan 23, 2021
When una wan implement Ruga, you didn't go to national assembly first. People are really getting sick and tired of the hypocrisy of these Buhari govt.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by 12inchess: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Just like no one should ask paedophiles why they are paedophiles. It's an annoying question

A woman sees another lady and get attracted or a man since another man and gets attracted. It's not common and it's quite unnatural but even among animals, so same-sex copulation has been observed. Live and let live.

My grouse is with America trying to make other nations that don't want this gay stuff yet seem like the baddies. If things are going to change, then let them change organically from country to country. Its not even up to 10 years that gay marriage was allowed in America.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by 12inchess: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
kilonshele101:

Christianity is not the only religion in the world, get that in your skull.

Stop making life difficult for others because of your belief.

Stop acting like terrorists

Abi oooo...If he were Japanese he'd probably be practicing Buddhism. If oyinbo no come colonize us, we would probably still be worshipping Sango and Ogun. Abeg make una free that matter

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by 12inchess: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nigerians leave the Gay people alone. They are not our problem. They are not even up to 1% in our society. Face the poor infrastructure and underdeveloped country abeg.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Soldier Slaps Man Continuously As He Begs God For Mercy (Video) by 12inchess: 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nigeria is a lawless country. The difference btw Nigerian and those advanced countries and what makes them work is that at least they have a minimum standard of behavior. Over this week, we have seen so many videos of soldiers and police assaulting citizens, yet not one will be punished for it. Even if they will be punished, it will be a slap on the wrist. This is why Nigeria is a jungle. Any country that doesn't follow the rule of law is jungle.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by 12inchess: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
By today, which is inauguration day, Biden already has some bills ready to be sent to the senate for debate. That is a govt that knows what it is doing from the get go. Buhari's govt even after 3 months had no direction. America is indeed one of the greatest countries in the world.
Politics / Re: Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) by 12inchess: 10:36am On Jan 19, 2021
When the vaccine reaches Nigeria, people like this would be the first to use under g influence to get first dibs on vaccine for them and their aged parents. Belive Nigerian politicians at your own peril. Vaccination or not should be a personal choice.

That is how one Nigerian pastor linked Covid 19 to 5G network and some people were hailing him.

1 Like

Crime / Re: How David Ntekim-Rex Was Killed (2018 IBM Competition Winner) by 12inchess: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
I remember during APC rally, one thug try to snatch my phone when I was coming from work at Jibowu area. There was a scuffle, the guy almost stabbed me. I had to free my touch light phone with him and ran away with my Infinix phone then. Some of this touts deserve to die. Imagine a young vibrant man wasted over about 50k android phone. Thinking about it now, I shouldn't have struggled with this bastards. Sometimes fighting for your stuff is a reflex action.

3 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by 12inchess: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ghost01:
What has Africa got to do with this again?

You're Museveni, 76, has been the President of Uganda since 1986.

Nancy Pelosi, 80, has been representing her California District in the US House of Representatives since 1987.

Angela Merkel, 66, has been the German Chancellor since 2005 and has been occupying one political office or the other since 1991.

Jeremy Corbyn, 71, has been a British MP since 1983.

But for the period between 2017 and January 2021, Joe Biden, 78, has been occupying one political office or the other since 1973. He represented Delaware in the US Senate from 1973 to 2009 - 36 whole years!

This problem of elected leaders perpetuating themselves in office is not only an African problem. It exists even in the so-called advanced democracies. Modern democracy has found a way to keep that ignoble aspect of the monarchical system it supplanted.
A lot of you know how to perpetuate rubbish and call it being intelligent. The state of affairs in Africa alone warrants that no public official should be in the same position for more tha years 2 terms. All these foreign leaders you've mentioned don't steal from or oppress their people. Are you comparing Museveni to Nancy Pelosi or Angela Markerel. These are leaders of countries that can hold their heads high amongst the committee of nations.
Politics / Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by 12inchess: 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
15 million youths? Flesh and blood couldn't have revealed this. It must have been revealed by the Buhari in us grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar9wy8URka8
Sports / Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by 12inchess: 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
What does he expect after marrying a Marlian grin Fagbo jeun dobo

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite by 12inchess: 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
From blaming PDP in 2016 to Apology in 2021. Who do Nigeria this kind thing. Anyway apologies are for the unexposed. In real life, people must be held accountable. Who wan chop apology in 2021?

Anyway me I don Japa. E go be grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Trump's Twitter Ban: We Showed "Failure" To Police Global Public Discourse -Jack by 12inchess: 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Necksonnel:
I can see many hypocrite Nigerian blaming jack here. This is why a country like Nigerian will never move forward. Trump account has been given several warnings over time due to passing fake information, bullying, threats and inciting violence. His tweets have been removed several times before the ban but you guys thinks he need to be treated differently because he's president. That why the whites keep progressing because they don't care who you are, if you break the rule you will serve the punishment. If the account for just for an ordinary person who is inciting violence and get ban, none of you will complain but you think Trump need preferential treatment for breaking the rule
'

It is twitter and Jack that are the hypocrites. Quick to support insurrection in other countries and nip it in the bud in America.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by 12inchess: 1:45am On Jan 14, 2021
hammerDK:

WHEN WILL THE SENATE SEAT TO CONVICT HIM?

AFTER JAN 20?

BY THEN HAND OVER WILL BE COMPLETE.
Their plan will be to ban him from ever contesting. Trump has cult following and they know this.They don't want him to come out in 2024 against Biden because the democrats risk the chance of losing against Trump esp if Biden underperforms.Politics is a game.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by 12inchess: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Omo this Nancy Pelosi na Gangstress ooo. Assuming sey na she contest against Trump instead of Hillary the former time he for no even win the past election.
Travel / Re: American Wife Shows The Living Condition With Her Nigerian Husband To Her Family by 12inchess: 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
I don't know whether it is a format or not. No one can really be sure or know Sam's mind except him. People get immigration benefits from spouse every time. It's not a crime.

But I'd like to say that many Nigerians are hypocrites. To be honest, do we really live much better than this in Nigeria? I mean, middle class families in Nigeria? Let's not at least lie to ourselves on here. This is the average living standard of a Civil Servant parent family in Nigeria. In fact they even have a bigger generator to pump water. Many families may only have tiger gen. So what are you all talking about. The Sam guy is probably starting his life in a new rented apartment. Is the quality of the average middle class quality of living in Lagos really better than this save all this fake instagram life? This video brings back memories of how I used to live in Nigeria a couple of years ago which I pray never to go back to so I gast double my hustle overseas ooooo... If Sam is earning 200k per month which in Nigeria is well above average, this would represent his standard of living. I also believe the lady is not working. She definitely needs to get a job to augment the standard of living.

Abroad is not easy but even people with minimum wage jobs have a better standard of living. I can assure you that if Sam is legit, he has a better job than 70% of people yet see the standard of living. This is why Nigerian youths Japa. Before you make noise peep your own environment as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 39 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.