Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,740 members, 7,862,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

12inchess's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12inchess's Profile / 12inchess's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 39 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by 12inchess: 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Toks2008:

There are different types of marriages.

If they do just traditional, the man can marry extra wives without issues.

If they had a customary marriage the man can also marry more wives.

The issue is with Court marriage or registry as some call it...the man needs to divorce the legally married one before marrying another woman.

Hahaha. grin. Now I see why the wife's family is always insisting on Church marriage (which is essentially a court marriage in the church). How come nobody explained this to me when I was getting married. Hahahaha grin. It's not like I plan to marry more wives or something. But it's funny I'm just figuring out why the bride's are always so particular abt the church wedding. It entails some kind of legality to marry one wife. My point is that why should there be no legality to marry multiple wives since traditional Africans did. Or we just copied and pasted the Queens law? Afterall everyone that has any sense should know the real wedding should be the traditional wedding. It appears that white wedding is also some kind of security against higihagas like this.
Celebrities / Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by 12inchess: 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
Wittyduchess:
So is the man a candy or toy to be snatched? A grown adult man left his wife and kids to be with another woman.

There is a reason why there is bigamy ,a punishment for the offending spouse. I hate it when people say a man was snatched. Yes it is a question of morality on the part of toyin,but let's not ignore the elephant in the room. I hate men who do this with every fiber ,vein and blood in me.
Technically, he has not committed any crime. He only proposed which is morally wrong without divorcing the first wife. Besides I believe the Nigerian constitution allows for polygamy right?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by 12inchess: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Toks2008:

There is nothing like husband snatching...what we have is husband sharing and it has been like that since the days of Abraham.

I just pity all these female toddlers who are still in their 20s with the lame mentality that they cant share their husband....laslas you will be displaced to live a lonely life.
He should have atleast divorced the said lady properly before moving on to someone else.

About the husband sharing thing. Let's be honest, it's very tough for a man to stay with one woman. I seen even pastors scoping other girls. I believe it's easier for women in general.
Celebrities / Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by 12inchess: 11:58am On Feb 16, 2021
Husband no plenty for outside. Na snatching era we dey now. Make women better be protecting their men oooo. Before na to just be the side chic but the ladies of now want it all together with the ring and change of name.

A maa rogo oooo

1 Like

Romance / Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? by 12inchess: 12:51am On Feb 16, 2021
If Rita Dominic smokes, I will still marry her. But if it's a DJ Cuppy I will stay with her till Ote$ transfer some of his billions to me has his son in law then I will dump her ass. I cant stand stinginess angry angry
Celebrities / Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by 12inchess: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nigerians have been unfair to this Tonto Dikeh lady. Let's be honest. Even me follow join. May God forgive us all ooo. embarassed embarassed cry cry
Politics / Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by 12inchess: 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
There is the herdsmen crisis and the wanton destruction, maiming, raping and loss of lives that had been going on in the south and banditry in the north with govt approval. The FG has been doing absolutely nothing for to stave all these. Above this is a huge political game by the powers that be to take control of Nigeria.

Fu. ck Naija.
Crime / Re: Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque by 12inchess: 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These hoodlums should be guided.
Why will they raze the mosques too?

Have they forgotten that there are more Muslims than Christians in the SouthWest and majority of us who are Yoruba Muslims also pray in mosques.

This is starting to seem like a joke taken too far. This was how the Northern riots started in 1967.
Please
Please
Please
Enough of the mayhem.

If we could give up part of Kwara/Ilorin to the caliphate and turn it to an emirate; why can't we let them have some parts of Ondo and Oyo so that peace will reign?
So they can use violence to drive the indigenes out once they become many enough abi. This has always been their mode of operation. Apparently your head is not correct and you too carry religion matter for head so that is why you are in chains. I was Yoruba before being Christian or Muslim. If fulani and Hausa can't leave in peace among us then they most go. They can't come to our land and we give them comfort, and they livelihood and safety and then they will now turn around to be killing us.

1 Like

Politics / Re: FG Begins Nationwide Town Hall Meetings On Insecurity by 12inchess: 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Igbochief001:
Everyone knows what's the cause of insecurities in Nigeria

When someone pretends not to know the cause of a problem they are not ready to solve it

Step one ban open grazing ( give the 6 months to reajust )
Open grazing attracts 5 years in jail and u loose all your cows

Step two restructure Nigeria along ethnic lines ...

6 zones of equal strength politically , let each tribe decide which zone to join

Let each zone control police ,road , education, judiciary , electricity ,n the rest
Ah... The restructuring we have been talking about. Nigeria can't move forward without restructuring. In fact we can almost copy and paste federal system from America where each state, county have their own police, health, electricity, education etc.

It didn't take Buhari one second to ban crypto or ban rice importation. but when it's inusecurity now they want to waste time on townhall meetings that won't have any result while people are currently being killed.

It's now evident that Buharis govt is an aider and abeter of the herdsmen crisis. Prosterity will judge him.
Politics / Re: Ganduje: "Sanusi Couldn’t Change From Social Critic To Traditional Ruler" by 12inchess: 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
festacman:

Standing on the side of his people? Apart from talking critically, looking expensively regal, redesigning the palace and marrying new wife, what empowerment program did he do? Apart from traditional roles which even illitrate Emir can do, in what PRACTICAL terms did his tenure as a learned and exposed Emir impacted on Kano people?

If you don't know. That is the main function of a traditional leader in our own context to speak critically and not empowerment programs. You don't pay your taxes to them. The govts should be held accountable. I see you clearly sidestep how corrupt your hero Ganduje is. I'm sure by now he may finished spending all the dollars he stuff into his agbada in that popular video.

We all know the truth. At least the sensible ones at of us. Ganduje is a corrupt thief dollar stuffing in agbada Governor that can't standard anyone telling him the truth.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: Southern Nigeria Should Produce The Next President – Ganduje by 12inchess: 11:01am On Feb 13, 2021
By 2023.Nigeria should have broken up or restructured. I dont believe in the functioning of a Nigeria under the current status be him Jesus, Muhammed, even bring Bill Clinton or Barack Obama come as out president. They will still fail.
Politics / Re: Ganduje: "Sanusi Couldn’t Change From Social Critic To Traditional Ruler" by 12inchess: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2021
festacman:
Gov. Ganduje's analysis of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is logically sound. You may not agree with him but that's a sound argument he put up there.

I must also commend him for being rational and frank by saying that APC zoning principle should be followed, which makes it the turn of South to have a go at the presidency in 2023.

Yes, the memory of Ganduje stuffing dollars and smiling like a child who got a new toy continues to haunt our judgement of him but it should not be forgotten that he is a University of Ibadan PhD holder, that is earned with research work and not honorary.
And so. You have a PhD from UI. Your analysis is complete bull. sh. it. A king that cannot stand at the side of his people should just go and die. In Yoruba land o maa kogun je ni i. e swallow poison. By now,given the actions of the current Ooni, shey e no reach for am to swallow poison? Sanusi showed his worth when it matter and was taking some dethroned like a true boss King.
Besides I would never believe a gandollar agbada stuffing dollar governor like Ganduje over a boss king and intellectual like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

PS:if you really know what a phd is or should be and it's not a PhD in the subject matter we are discussing here, bringing your PhD up would entirely discredit ur understanding of what a PhD should be.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed by 12inchess: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Web2020:
Fulanis will always defend their Own. Is only we down South that are hypocrites. Look at what they do to Igbogho and Nnamdi. It is their own people who is fighting them. Fulani man can never do that. Ooni ran to Abuja to sell out Sunday, when he came back he started warning Sunday to watch his back. How many times has Sothan of Sokoto condemned Bokoharam. Until South learn, they will always be slave to Fulani

That Ooni man na just disappoint. Anyway I no blame am, na just because of Oil bloc.
Politics / Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by 12inchess: 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
thesicilian:
Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.

Our developments are always in the future.

Nigeria reminds me of that James bond movie "Tomorrow Never Dies"

Tomorrow no dey finish. APC still wan use "tomorrow" campaign in 2023.

Eku ise oluwa
Politics / Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by 12inchess: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
luluman:
Is hindering others from carrying out their legal duties justified?

Stop being dumb. Everywhere in the world protest happens and they block road.
Politics / Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by 12inchess: 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
Attorney General of Lagos doesn't know his job. His job is not to be issuing threats to protesters. If he doesn't understand what it means to be an attorney General or chief Justice of a state then he should better resign. (resign fire... I laff in yinmu)
Politics / Re: Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos by 12inchess: 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nigerians have low IQ sha. See how this fraudulent oppressors are playing the tribalism card to create division.

Let me ask you all a simple question. When NEPA doesn't give u electricity or when the hospitals are bleeped or when bad roads kill people do they ask you lots if you are Igbo or Yoruba? Or Christian or Muslim? Both Yoruba o, igbo o, Christian o, Muslim o, Hausa o. Nigeria is bleeped for all of us.

The soldiers that came to shoot people at toll gate were mixture of diff tribes and they where not picking which tribe to decide to shoot. They opened fire on EVERYBODY.

This is 2021 and I know they are paid commenters trying to rial tribal sentiments on here but if you're not please have some sense.
Politics / Re: Nude: IGP To Arraign Ohakim Over ‘Threat To Circulate Nude Photos’ Of A Lady by 12inchess: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
If you see EFCC or ICPC after any govt official for something as relatively mundane as this in a lawless country like Naija, then he don offend the gods of Aso Villa cabal
Politics / Re: Police: Anthony Ogbizi In Birth Certificate Forgery Scandal, Resigns Secretly by 12inchess: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
IMASTEX:

Last time I checked, crimes are rewarded in Nigeria. Watch out for his presidential appointment.
They can also make him ambassador like Brutai so ICC cannot punish him.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Police: Anthony Ogbizi In Birth Certificate Forgery Scandal, Resigns Secretly by 12inchess: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
Abeg tell me another story. No be Naija wey Tinubu give us Toronto certificate. Minister of Finance forge NYSC certificate. Even Buhari na oluwole WAEC certificate e use become president. Oya come and tell me another story.

In Bella Shmurda voice " If you see my Naija people Japa" angry angry angry

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by 12inchess: 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
Sagay212:
The daughter has a benz , but the son doesn't. Wetin towtow fit do, gbola nor fit contest.
How many men you hear dey do brand influencer.?
Celebrities / Re: Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) by 12inchess: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
I just checked her page and she is a brand influencer for like 6 brands and even more that we may not know of. If each pays her average of of 2 million. She can afford that car. This is 2021 school no dey pay for naija like that. Just be fine and become brand influencer with right packaging and connects. Money go enter. Don't forget that her mum is also rumored to have a big god i. e senator Dino.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Court Orders CBN To Unfreeze Accounts Of 20 #EndSARS Protesters by 12inchess: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
I have SOME Naira im Nigeria that I'm looking for how to convert to dollars or bitcoins abeg. I can't keep my money as Naira anymore. Before CBN come and freeze your account without court order. Buharis govt is shit.
Politics / Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by 12inchess: 5:19am On Feb 10, 2021
Bobyro:

You guys are actually the ones bringing Tinubu into this.

Baba who get Lekki Toll Gate? Tinubu don siphon plenty money from Lagos. He is very corrupt. Bullion ban Jagaban. Where did he get all that money from. No be from govt?
Politics / Re: Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay by 12inchess: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2021
This is my problem with America. When did America even allow gay marriage. It's not up to 20 years oooo. Yet automatically other countries need to tow this line right away and immediately. Give other countries time as well and let it happen organically. If you're really serious about supporting LGTBQ in Africa provide support to groups already fighting that fight. They already exist even in Nigeria. But it seems they have other agenda.
Politics / Re: Bandit Commander Auwalu Daudawa, 6 Others Surrender 28 Rifles To Zamfara Govt by 12inchess: 2:33am On Feb 09, 2021
Nigeria is a failed state. It has failed already. What is left is physical the break up.

Imagine killers, kidnappers etc now getting accolades from state govt. All the people they kidnapped and killed nko? Who will answer for those crimes? What stops other people from joining armed robber which they call banditry and repenting later since they will be rewarded by the govt once they repent. Nigeria is a joke abeg. Make the country just end tomorrow.

THE ONE I JUST KNOW IS THAT YORUBA NATION NO FIT SHARE COUNTRY WITH THIS KIND OF PEOPLE. E NO GO BETTER FOR LORD LUGARD.

1 Like

Business / Re: CBN: Why We Banned Cryptocurrency In Nigeria by 12inchess: 2:35am On Feb 08, 2021
You don't ban stuff like this. You watch and wait and see how things go and provide govt regulation and policy as things progress.. Tomorrow if crypto becomes a major means of exchange in a digital economy, Nigeria will now be left behind. It's like saying you're banning the internet because some people are using it for Yahoo yahoo.

The Warren Buffet wey una dey quote e go shock una if the guy dey by Crypto under g.

But what do you expect from a govt whose response to EndSARS was shooting youths.

Anyway me I don japa.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by 12inchess: 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
mrfreestuff:

O ga O. You must shah bring Tinubu into it. Should the company employees remain at home without job and salaries for ever or is LCC the Nigerian army or the protesters that turned their site to duel ground.

LCC turned off the lights during the protest Sha. No be Tinubu get LCC again ni? Or you wan dey whine me ni?
Politics / Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by 12inchess: 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

At the bolded

Stop talking nonsense please.

That was how you people pushed Sanusi lamido Sanisu until he got disgraced by Governor Ganduje.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was not disgraced by Ganduje. He exited like a true King should. If a king cannot tell truth to FG and the Governor then that King is useless. Otherwise what are we according you all that respect for if you will go and respresent us wrongly.

This Ooni is representing Yoruba people wrongly. Obas don't usually go to visit anybody but even if you must go, it must be for a clear and concrete mission that we will see the immediate returns right after. The Oil blocs and favors he is receiving from Abuja must have blocked his throat. In fact like someone already said, if the matter was actually as important as it is, he shouldn't have gone alone but in the midst of two or three other imporant Yoruba Obas e.g Alaafin etc. I'm sure he did not even take counsel from the older obas because they would have given him better advice than this. He is now looking like a novice who doesn't understand anything. This is why a smaller oba is now dragging him on BBC.

It would be hard to convince anyone about this his secret meeting with Buhari without witnesses that it wasn't for personal favors.

The main point is that Yorubas are tired of Fulani herdsmen wahala. It's not by force to eat meat. We'd rather keep our lives and live on ogufe and chicken.

PS: Just to add and for context for people here who don't understand Yoruba traditions. Sunday Igboho apologized. Yen yen yen. In Yoruba land, we don't insult elders that is a fact. If an elder is doing anyhow and deserves heavy insults, then you dish it out to him hot hot. Then apologize later as a smokescreen. That doesn't take anything away from the original insult.

8 Likes

Health / Re: COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage by 12inchess: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
If I was WHO, I would do the same thing. Where is the power to preserve the COVID vaccine? At the end they will add our vaccine slot to maybe U.K or U.S or Germany. One man's meat is another man's poison.

But Buhari, and his govt of doing nothing won't react to this. In fact, they should have been making preparations before now to preserve the vaccine. But they did not. They have months to prepare for this. The FG in Nigeria is in one word to describe them USELESS.
Business / Re: CBN New Policy On Cryptocurrency: What You Should Know by 12inchess: 12:04am On Feb 06, 2021
Simple economics. Crypto currency are valued in dollars.So essentially its increasing the demand for dollars. Which I understand from the part of CBN. But who wants shit Naira that loses value like pure water? Are they done giving dollars to Dangote at 335 or not?

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by 12inchess: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
orisa37:
IGBOHO SHOULD RUN TO IFE TO PROSTRATE TO BEG HIS FATHER. HONOUR YOUR PARENTS THE BIBLE SAYS. OONI IS ODUDUWAS' REPRESENTATIVE NOW AND HE IS OUR PARENTS. THAT'S A LEGITIMATE CONVENTION ALL OVER YORUBA LAND.

Sorry but Ooni is not my parent abeg. Na him pay my school fees? If he is your dad that is good for you, but I'm sure he can't watch that his biological children will be getting kidnapped or raped without doing anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 39 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.