Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

360command's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360command's Profile / 360command's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 113 pages)

Travel / Re: The Forms Of Racism You Have Faced As An African Abroad by 360command: 6:04am On Feb 02, 2021
Cutealexio:
I entered metro. Knowing how racist most Chinese are towards blacks, I don't sit beside them (I go avoid you before you avoid me). This woman still whispered to her husband and they changed seat I told them no need to change seat I'm not sitting close to you. In China, if they see you it's either they adjust their mask, change route or use their hands to cover their nose. This is everyday occurrence
do the same thing..

1 Like

Travel / Re: The Forms Of Racism You Have Faced As An African Abroad by 360command: 6:01am On Feb 02, 2021
ikeseeholdings1:
i never understands what it means to be racially abused,until 2011 when i boarded a train from Beijing west train station to Guangzhou Train station. I was the only black man in that coach,everyone was Just looking at me,talking in their Language and laughing at me,calling me HEGWE(BLACK DEVIL)Because i don't understand the Language then.The most annoying part was when a family that sat close was telling their cry cry baby that if he crys again that they will bring him to me and the baby stopped crying. It was hell for me back then,especially when it's coming from Chinese people not from original White people
be it white nor Chinese, do not reason in such a way that it is normal for a white to be racist towards you.

3 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by 360command: 2:24am On Feb 02, 2021
Chepos1:
Hearing this name for the first time shocked
have you heard of burma?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by 360command: 1:59am On Feb 02, 2021
To be man for naija hard, why you think say bobo discharge.
Travel / Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by 360command: 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Cashsteady:

Bro south Africa yes but bostwana and Namibia hell no! Some parts in the island part of Lagos will bury the cities in those two countries this is fact! Lagos is actually beautiful just that most Nigerians are ignorant and don't love their countries
lol! You are the ignorant one here..
Even Mombasa is a lot finer than Lagos

3 Likes

Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 360command: 3:53am On Jan 27, 2021
Nuel4:
no.
the way you detailed everything sounds like you know.
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 360command: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nuel4:
stop yahoo today and Nigerian economy will collapse completely next week. Nigeria is a failed country. The earlier we accept this the better. Stop yahoo and watch 99% of boutique, hair saloon, fast food, nightclubs, filling station and banks collapse. A pair of basic palm slippers cost over 10k, a pair of jeans trousers cost over 8k a basic polo cost over 8k does any of the above sound like what any human being earning 18k minimum wage can afford? Go to Instagram and check car dealers page and see how their business has blown over the roof from Selling GLK 350, lexus, camry and venza which 99% of the sale go straight to yahoo boys. Hotel business is booming, 99% of the customers are yahoo boys. An average legit business in Nigeria survive on proceeds from Internet fraud. Nigeria has failed. The government are either too dumb or too arrogant to accept reality
quick question, are you a Yahoo boy ?
Politics / Re: #EndSARS Protesters Want To Join The Police — IGP Mohammed Adamu by 360command: 11:01am On Jan 26, 2021
The service the police provides is the service of God... what does that mean?
Travel / Re: Share Your Experience With Nigerian Churches Abroad by 360command: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
SirToby:

Based on my research, London is the number one city where the highest population of Nigerians can be found. Anyways, I've never been a fan of London
just shut up and go chill for "isle of man".. is it a must to be in London?
Travel / Re: Share Your Experience With Nigerian Churches Abroad by 360command: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
Some do not go about saying "I see someone here would get a job this week"

Or, I do not hear them say " you will buy a car this year"..

Unlike in Nigeria where they will say things that is sweet for you to hear because the country has failed us like "getting a job" , "getting a car or house " etc..

African churches na scam.. better pray in your house.

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader by 360command: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jostoman:
If you people are not killing and kidnaping people in the bush and their farm nobody will complain, you can't be killing or kidnaping people's parents and children in their farm and in the bush and expect your host to be happy with you. So tell your people to start living in peace with their host just the way southern people have been living in peace with their host in the north. Thank you
kill or no kill, kidnap or no kidnap, normadic hearding should be abolished in Nigeria. The herds feed on peoples farm land, the herds roam the streets, road causing delays, traffic, the cow dung causes dirts, pollution on our road, car accidents ..

The herds needs to be at one point, so as those in the hay business can supply to the north in other for them to be able to feed it....

Tired of the way as a nation we do things..

1 Like

Phones / Re: 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge by 360command: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ishilove:
What is a ten year old girl doing on Tiktok? Parenting failure.
they are alot there.. I have this Danish lady friend whom her daughter is always on tiktok. What makes me amaze is how fluent this 10 year old girl speaks English fluently. She had a huge fan base..
Politics / Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by 360command: 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Why can't we we set a GoFundMe account for the soldier.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Slapped By A Military Man by 360command: 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
Police the police NG should be created across all social media platforms.. these uniform men cannot continue to act barbaric..Nigeria is a democratic country..
Travel / Re: Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) by 360command: 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
OruExpress:
look at how the place someone is running too looks like ordinary Ihiala and he will be there for 7 years in the name of abroad.
you still don't get it.. some of these countries people travel to might not have that sort of beauty you are looking at but the main thing is where they are living is simple, free and comforting. You don't get to see it in Nigeria often.

The same Thailand, a friend says he was driving and the police stopped him, they stated they would conduct a search on him and the police said with respect that he is free to record them and the officer took out his gloves and decided searching..

This my friend, we dont see it happen in Nigeria.
So the country might not be fine as you expect it to be but there is a sense of comfort, serenity, standard etc which you enjoy but you don't see yourself enjoy in your home country. The only thing you need to fix is getting your papers right.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Man Confronts Police Officer Who 'Planted' Marijuana In His Car by 360command: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2021
We must police the police in this country.
There should be a page on social media where such information can be sent to.

I like them igbo guys especially the guy with the camera, he has heart.

3 Likes

Business / Re: What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship by 360command: 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nonsense.. I was told about everything.
Travel / Re: LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by 360command: 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
Fvcking people , fvcking country..

That is why in some African countries they don't tolerate such type of begging when they know that you intentionally committed an offence.

Such begging infuriate the uniform men..

I dislike the way we Nigerians act..

2 Likes

Romance / Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by 360command: 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:
There's this girl am dating, she's beautiful and has everything a man wants in a woman.

But The problem is "she had a child outside wedlock" and hardly go about without carrying The baby(5yrs old). This makes me feel embarrassed among my peers, knowing am not the legitimate father.

She always gets upset whenever I try to know about the father of her child. All she has told me of him is they broke up.

She also pressures me to marry her that she is tired staying with her mom.

She's 20yrs while am 26. Should I succumb or Jakpa? Please help a brother with some advice.
leave her and let her marry the father of the child..

To be fool once is ok, to be fool twice then you are a fool for life..
Car Talk / Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by 360command: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2021
casdoruche:
Our greatest fear is When Tesla and electric cars takes over. Nigeria will become a dumping ground for fuel cars. Our oil will less in demand. Electricity will be a problem except it is fixed. Then we will discover that we are actually living in a fools paradise.

As for me I pray for one thing. When all these happen let me be among the rich 1 percent.
I want it to happen cause that will be the day Nigerians will think without the box..
Romance / Re: I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement by 360command: 6:35am On Jan 16, 2021
Serene123:
Please I will need your constructive opinion on this. Been battling with this thoughts for some time now.

I engaged my girl last year. Reason why I did engage her was because I saw her intent to be with me. I have seen her gave out her cash to help get somethings for our new apartment. She has even used her cash to buy some properties she wants in the house when we get married.
She has stood and defended me to her family on why she is getting married to me. She has really earned my trust and never regretted engaging her. She is one girl that every man will like to have as wife

In the course of our relationship months back, I noticed there is this guy that call her. I questioned and she said is just a friend. I have told her I am not comfortable with the call. Yes I have listened to the calls and it doesn't sound serious
On 25th Dec I place a call across to her phone and she wasn't picking. She later told me reason why she didn't pick.
While we were together I noticed she didn't pick cos she went out with the same guy I have been complaining about. I got to know via a pic.
She has insisted nothing serious is going on.
I was so angry and I needed to take her phone and check up something. We struggled with the phone and she injured her nails.. She is saying I am a woman beater and I have anger issue.
She started keeping to herself and phone and was bold to tell me that this action of mine has succeeded in killing the feelings she has for me.

She has asked for time to get her mental health back and for close to two weeks now we haven't been flowing well..

I have tried to talk to her so we fix this shit but she said she needs time.

I have decided to give her the time she needs while I focus on something else. Yes, I miss her

I won't lie, is emotional for me and someone is currently trying to fill her vacuum by being all nice. I am getting closer to her, but my heart still yearn for my fiance.

I don't know if I am doing the right thing by being close to another lady. I don't know if I should belivee her that she has lost feelings for me and move on.
I need your advise.

Sorry for the lengthy thread

if a girl tell you she needs time, she is with some guy who is interested in her that way she can evaluate who the guy is..

Now that she has taking a break from you, it gives her the opportunity to try someone else and if eventually she is with her new guy and you call , she knows how to act and play upon the whole issue.

The new guy asks, "who is it"? It will be easier for her to say , "some guy disturbing me or my ex...."

At this point, the new guy sees her as genuine and he will fall gaou (foolish)..

I will tell you what I have experienced..

To be a fool for the first time is ok but to be fool twice, then you are a fool for life.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Kukah: Wounds Of The Civil War Have Not Been Healed by 360command: 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
BabaOwen:
It has been healed.
Nigeria didn't do any bad thing against the Biafrans.

There is no country in the world were someone will just rise and say he is taking is region/people out of the country the way ojukwu did, and it won't lead to war.

Great men liberated their country from their oppressors.. Eritrea, Djibouti, Bosnia, etc..
Travel / Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by 360command: 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
If Italy or Germany no pay, try nordic regions or Baltic states.

1 Like

Politics / Re: New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations by 360command: 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
Queenlovely:
is there no other business idea that enters into the head of these stupid elites than airline business, Haba

airline business is no longer profitable, assist peace airline to expand rather than creating unnecessary competition. invest in your local airline peace airways.

Corona virus destroyed the airline business, and it's no longer profitable, Haba use ur empty skull for once.

every state wants to own airline even making the airline sink more, look at neighboring Ethiopia airways, south Africa airways, learn from them, one national carrier is enough biko
I taya for them..

Ghana airways down,
Nigeria airways down,
East African airways down,
Kenya airways is shaking
Namibia airways, they are hiring white pilots,very soon they will go bankrupt.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Nigerian Men Are Crazy Over Ghanaian Ladies by 360command: 11:07am On Jan 12, 2021
I do not have no ratings on anyone of them but the truth is, it all depends on the individual. One thing I do understand when dating a Ghanaian woman, never give her your full love.

A Ghanaian woman will love you, cook for you, give birth, take care of a home, be loyal and respectful but she will always go out to fvck another guy. Even if you give her the best s3x, give her money, gift her , it is in their blood to sleep with another man. She will hide it from you.

A Nigerian woman, she is more into material and as long as you can continue, she will be yours truly. If along the line you backing out, the Nigerian girl can tell you simply," you not a man " thereby making you see reasons why she needs go flirt with other.

In essence, Ghanaian girls are sneaky but not focused on materials while Nigerian girls are sneaky but they keep their mind on material things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone by 360command: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Don't understand why the people cannot hold their grounds against the soldiers..

"This is Nigeria, a democratic country. We can't continue to do things with lawlessness ".
Travel / Re: Why Bringing A Spouse Abroad Goes Wrong by 360command: 5:28am On Jan 09, 2021
See pot calling Kettle black.
The truth about we Nigerians, we think we are the angels and the akata are the devils.
We go about calling them "akata" forgetting that other countries calls us "alata".
The same way we Nigerians see the akata is the same way other Africans see us as "Nigerians".

This thread no make sense..
Education / Re: KNUST University Ghana In Pictures by 360command: 1:26am On Jan 09, 2021
Coldie:
Them don send una to come advertise attract Nigerian students abi
you have not studied in this school..

I have both studied in Nigeria and Ghana, aside from the fact that in Nigeria we do not take care of the surroundings, elephant grasses grows as tall as we humans, the buildings, equipment ,materials used in completing a school are substandard.

Forget those pictures you see about the beauty of any Nigerian university which they are trying to use that for publicity, even if you cannot go to any Nigerian school to see for yourself, I will advice you to watch any nollywood movies acting a scene in any Nigerian university, you will see dirty road, muddy road, grasses not cut, chairs are dirty, windows are broken or bad..

Even the painting they use in Nigerian university, you can see it is of low quality.. even the hostels in any Nigerian university , the ones for the public, it is so bad.. 7 to 15 people are living inside a room, so hot,so smelly, so dark...this cannot be said of ghana.. go to their hostels in public schools,it is neat..

If you want to compare Nigerian universities with Ghana university, please compare it with Cote d'ivoire, Burkina Faso, Togo.. not Ghana..

4 Likes

Education / Re: KNUST University Ghana In Pictures by 360command: 1:13am On Jan 09, 2021
Miracle1991:
Rubbish! This is a Nigerian forum. The same Ghana that pursued your brothers are the people you want to favour with your hypocrisy. How many times did you see ghanians posting Nigerian University in their forums.
they can't because your universities are shit..

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) by 360command: 12:51am On Jan 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
Even after paying a huge ransome o

Ogbeni move shaperly if you get the opportunity o
Nor go dey loose guard..discharge shaperly

Even me as a real niggarrr...na the ten years passport I do....so that once I move ....I don move be that..

If you sabi street then enter turkey...but if you nor sabi street and you get mind to do dope shit then enter any Arab nation like Kuwait. Oman, Qatar or Bahrain.
But if you nor come still get mind....you fit enter Canada go study small
watin dey go for Turkey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 113 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.