Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

360command's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360command's Profile / 360command's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 113 pages)

Education / Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by 360command: 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chiden:
My mum never fought for me. No one ever did, I was always a victim. It kinda made schooling difficult for me.. but it made me stay out of trouble. Always minding my business, people could step on my toes and walk away. I'll still tell you sorry and cry...

Sometimes when I tell my mum she'd blame me for being there at the point I was bullied.. so I'd always conceal. No one cared that much..
so sad for you. I hope you are strong now to challenge anybody. It is not a must for you to be strong or win the fight, you must learn to approach the one who confronts you.

3 Likes

Education / Re: I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? by 360command: 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Candoit:
Truthfully, most Nigerian school would not accept you for a Masters program with that certificate. Worse still is if you decide to study abroad in top international countries like Australia or the U.S, they would tell you boldly that your qualification does not equal their countries Bachelor's qualification.

I know this because I assist a lot of persons with the admission process for study abroad and one of my students is currently facing this. Our best bet is to enrol him for a fresh Bsc program or a top up in the UK
I disagree with you. I studied in Ghana and one of my brothers who went to a public university in Nigeria talks nasty about Ghana university. Fast forward, the time came for us to do a master program in the USA.. I had no issues getting every documents from Ghana sent to USA. My 2 bro on the other hand had to sort their way from those 9ja institutions they graduated from and eventually they sent their credentials to USA.
Note: our certificate was evaluated and I was the only one who scaled through but the brother who went to UNIBEN did not scale through.

I continued with my masters but my bro had to post graduate.

The one who made mockery of me finishing from Ghana was stunned and I found in my own interest to laugh at him on everything.. getting transcripts was a problem, recommendation letter another problem, evaluation of result na k-leg.

I can vehemently say that many Nigerians who studied out of Nigeria never bribes their way through to pass exams ; if there are it will be a few.
But I cannot say the same for our Nigeria university. Note: I studied and finished from a Nigeria university together with all my brothers but I can tell you that our university is useless..
Career / Re: Should I Resign My Teaching Job And Face My Bike Business Full Time? by 360command: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Witnesstony28:

Now I need advice on this. Cos I have been thinking of quiting and focusing on the bike work for the moment. I make way pass 6k on a good day but at that school we are paid 1k/ day.

My only challenge now is getting accommodation to pack out and focus on my stuff. I have also thought about entering into transport business since I started this bike work and I also intend going into delivery business too.

Pls what do I do?

Lalastica pls can you help me post to FP so I could get more opinions.

Thanks .
You are a hustler and I see potential. School is not for you but you can create an entrepreneurial business if you keep to your hustle ,save and then start up a business of your choice.

If you go through the bike biz, and you are able to save 3500 naira multiply by 25days(In a month). You should have 87 500.. do this for 6month or as long as you want and find another business
Business / Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by 360command: 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
In the western countries, if your money is stolen online or through your card and you report it as you did not authorize such transactions, what the bank does is to place the money back into your account, give you a new debit/credit card and then the bank will then investigate the case to know if it was thieves or hackers that stole the money.

That way, those banks can claim the money through insurance. I don't know why in Africa we make our people suffer.
Health / Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by 360command: 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Apsis:
Hello every
Pls I need help seriously
I've been experiencing Tingling/burning sensation on public area for 2 weeks now, I went for test and it came back negative
Has anyone had such experience before, pls kindly share solution.

contact your sexual partner, make sure you two go to the clinic so that testing can be done.
After testing, you guys will be counseled so as you don't go spreading it to others. Medication will be given to you all for the disease.
Health / Re: 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) by 360command: 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
shawnfamous:
When I saw the headline, I just knew it would either be South Africa or Zimbabwe. But South Africa it is.
South Africa has about 8 million people living with HIV, that's about 20 percent of their population. While Zimbabwe has about 24 percent of total population living with HIV.
It means that if u are walking on the road in these countries, u may pick HIV on the ground.
in South Africa, if you go out with a girl on a date,she will literally tell you she is sick meaning she has HIV. It is for you to decide if you want to be in a relationship with her or no.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Poco Lee In Tears As Bellashmurda Performs At Wizkid's Concert (Video) by 360command: 4:04am On Dec 01, 2021
Leverage2021:
Apart from dance what does this guy do that they keep forcing him down our throats like alexreports
pocolee reminds me of an ivorian dancer ordinateur. He started dancing with DJ Arafat(singer). He had nothing, started from the scratch. Today, Ordinateur is a big boy. He owns a dance studio in France. Many artist signs contracts with him so he or his group of dancers can dance in their musical video. Sometimes, shows can call him to dance.
If pocolee knows what he is doing, he should learn from ordinateur or Marquese Scott(American dancer)
Pocolee is a new generation dancer, they have opportunities to get fans through social media that way he can do small shows. He just needs to be creative..he will blow
Romance / Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by 360command: 12:01am On Nov 29, 2021
Datboredberry:
It takes two to tango... Be honest, Nigerian men and women have nothing to offer the other except for sex... Most of those mentioning it are men... wink

I agree! I created this thread as a test.... So many topics on this section bashing Nigerian women, I wanted to know if men had more to contribute too...

This generation is sex crazed! It's weird, sad and a bit pathetic...

The funny thing, you can ask this question without the relationship part... 'what do you have to offer to the society'...

I doubt if many would be proud to comment...

Nigeria is messed up... The system, the youths... everything...
Hmmm. Where are you? There is no country of the world don't talk about sex and how they want to sex a girl. Nigeria to me, hides sex .

1 Like

Romance / Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by 360command: 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Datboredberry:
Because they can't... Same applies to our men...

What do Nigerian men do or offer to the society?

Don't mention any achievement by the West... I'm talking about the Nigerian youths...

Most men are into rituals, fraud, getting married to old white women for green cards, kidnappers, traffickers, cocaine pushers...etc...

Most Nigerian women aren't doing anything? Sure...

But they are still a million times better than the men who invest their time and whatever intelligence they have to hurting others...and being nuisances...

Don't compare the output of those from a third world country to that from developed countries...

I could create a thread comparing European men and their contributions to the WORLD to African men... But I won't...
I am still trying to understand your post even though I still get what you mean. I do not know whom you hang out with but there is no way you can compare a man with a woman in terms of his hustle. Even the women in the Nigerian society might see a man not doing well and she will say "are you not a man" . This alone tells you a man in it natural form is a hustler compared to a woman..

Just stop bringing those ritualist, fraud etc like women don't indulge in crimes..
TV/Movies / Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by 360command: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
callmetoniaa:
How time flies, these actors and actresses those years made Nollywood fun.. I cld remember how we cld stay up awake just to watch Nigerian movies. Oh good old days..!!. No be now when money matter don scatter man pikin brain.. I can't even remember the last time I watched a Nigerian movie...
not me, never stood up late to watch fake a55 Nigerian movies
Politics / Re: Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt by 360command: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
Create a hash tag project on social media and send to Environmental protection agency, ministry and commissioner for health, world health organizations etc..
Sports / Re: Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr by 360command: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ghana and Nigeria, they like all this Serbia(Yugoslavia) country coaches
Business / Re: What Are My Chances If I Sue A Bank For Withholding My 2k? by 360command: 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Befulfilled:
My head is not thinking right right now cos I'm going through a lot. I was in dire need of money for hospital bill when someone sent me some money due to my cries. Using ATM to withdraw it, I was debited but not dispensed. Going to 3 months now, the bank has not refunded. That money was to save a life but bank played politics with it.

What are my chances if I sue them for damages?
go for it.. people do not know this. Banks or corporations don't like public cases such as court. Once your lawyer writes the bank, trust me, the bank would call you and your lawyer to resolve the issue.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? by 360command: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
swedbase:

Fake story. They would have noticed it when they were taking his finger prints before deportation. They couldn't see his database in the system?
you dey mind that guy. E get one Mexican American friend wey tell me say police catch am, this Hispanic boy talk say him no get ID. Police come arrest am put am for detention camp . In the end, dem run the guy prints, see say him na Americana . Omo, na so dem let am go sharply.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by 360command: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2021
chynergy1:
not funny, illegality cannot beget legality.
that s the west for you, cry cry cry
I understand you but it depends on your star or luck. Malian man wey climb storey building for france to save white baby was given papers in the end together with fire service employment.
Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by 360command: 12:24am On Oct 24, 2021
AheadMarket:

You will occupy ur mind with the data of Tiwa unclothedness
you are petty grin grin grin grin grin
anytime I see her now, i see flash back of her stupidity.
Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) by 360command: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
We have seen tiwa savage's unclothedness and I will always remember her for that. Just like afia schwarzenegger of Ghana.. all of them are ashawo...
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Being A Nigerian Cost Me A Foreign Job by 360command: 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
Blue001:
Hi Nairalanders,

Last year I lost my Job as an AfterSales Analyst at a multinational company called AlFuttaim in the Peak of the Covid scare in Dubai, UAE. This is when it all began, Paying my rent became a problem, feeding became a problem. At that time the frustration in the country was everywhere due to the lock down and lot of Nigerians joined some illegal activisties in the UAE.

Unlike other nations Known to me, the desperation of Nigerians is quite on the high side so most delved into Yahoo-Yahoo. So it was so rampant and obvious in Dubai then and even now.
The difficulty was much and the lockdown was highly enforced, not giving room for any means of making ends meet.
At that time I had to return to Nigeria, I stayed with my sister’s husband because he was alone during the lockdown hoping to return back to the UAE when the opportunity rises again.
I had to start up a POS business with a 50k support from a family member, but due to the location of the business which is a developing environment, customers traffic was very low, sometimes I made 400 naira daily as profit though the ironic factor was that the closest ATM for cash refill was 600naira daily.
So the business couldn’t thrive. I had to start an analytic firm just to be employed but honestly so many factors I can’t explain here hinders infant industries in Nigeria.
Now in Dubai, Nigerians already have bad names in the communities and employers weren’t willing to considering Nigerians. Though I kept applying to different organizations in Nigeria and in Dubai like wise.
I really never understood the Nigerian market also, when I got some interviews but was turned down as a result of under employment. Three organizations made this clear to me during the interview. So at that time I had to wonder if being qualified for a job is now a curse.
I have had Nigerian HRs contacting me via my LinkedIn portfolio but never landed me any Job.

Now the highlight of the frustration is that, I just got a Job at Dubai with AWRostamani another multinational as a Senior Data Analyst in the internal Audit department, and I am to be paid 9000aed which is like 1.4million naira. Two days ago made it three weeks the HR confirmed the Job as mine instructing that I go to their company’s platform to update my details where she will process my e-employment letter & Visa which I did immediately.
But I never heard from them, I sent mails informing them that I had already created my profile but yet to see an employment letter, yet no response. So on Tuesday (a day before yesterday) I had to call them and this is when the HR told me they are having difficulties processing my employment visa since I am a Nigerian and there is an on going ban on visa processes on Nigerians (aside Tourist Visas). I called some of my friends Nigerians and non-Nigerians living in Dubai to ask if they know any possible way I could go through to get this sorted out, they said it’s impossible because they are very much aware about the Nigeria situation in Dubai.

I dint know when tears began running down my eyes and my mum crying with me because she knows how bad I need a change.

Please Nairalanders, I am a data Analyst with over 5 years experience. Can you please help me with an opportunity or if you know a place I could find an opportunity.

http://linkedin.com/in/solomon-adejoh-5a1991a7
go and vote , put the right man in power by casting your vote.
Crime / Re: Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) by 360command: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
Terrier99:

Amaka Anajemba defrauded a consortium of Brazilian banks, the highest heist in the world. She was awarded a political appointment by the Enugu state governor called Ugwuanyi.
You Igbos are criminals and your governments reward criminals.
There are valid documents to prove that between 1988 and 1993 Bola Tinubu controlled the activities of a white heroin trafficking in the USA. Yet he came back and he was governor of Lagos state. He got rewarded handsomely. We must learn to call a spade a spade.. a thief is a thief.

1 Like

Career / Re: My Boss Dropped An Internship Applicant Because Of This by 360command: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Blame our leaders for choosing the English language as our lingua franca.
nah.. I blame you all for arguing something unnecessary as if it is your language.
Career / Re: My Boss Dropped An Internship Applicant Because Of This by 360command: 4:28am On Oct 17, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

cheesy cheesy maybe Am the boss. Who knows?

Well, you did plead a case for him by mentioning his brilliance but such errors in official correspondence says a lot, you know?

If he couldn't distinguish between the two, then he probably isn't as brilliant as you make him out to be.

silly you all. You need to decolonize your mind. You all act like you are more English than the English man himself. Keep arguing on a small mistake over another man's language. A language to which you were stripped off and beaten to speak their language. A language to which they made you believe that theirs is the best. How I wish you all are talking about Yoruba, igbo ,hausa or swahili but no, your default instincts is to your colonizers. Even in matter of "language" , we still look to the west.
You all are a disgrace to the black nation..
Science/Technology / Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by 360command: 12:44am On Oct 16, 2021
ednut1:
i never asked for your lame lecture
weak a55 niggggggA

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by 360command: 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
ednut1:
Why not stay in the tree
with your thinking, I am very sure you are not a hustler in this life, plus you are weak. Even if the monkey stays in the tree, are there no leopard or cheaters who can climb the tree?

Monkeys also have to eat food, they need to go out there and hustle. They might be in a clan or tribe whom have been asked to leave the habitat due to injury, sickness or perhaps the husband is dead etc..

One thing I do not like about monkeys especially, they think life is all about play and dancing just like how we humans have played away our life. Some of these monkeys who are in a group playing ,sometimes makes the prey to eat one of their own as a way for the monkeys to get what they want or for fun...

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by 360command: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
Elonmuzk:
Zambia of all places grin grin grin grin
Zambia is an amazing country to be in. The level of peace ,serenity, infrastructure, is growing massively. Zambia is beautiful.. don't mock the country . They are not as rich as Nigeria , but they have achieved so much with little resources.

The only issue I have with Zambia is for the fact that the country is partially owned by the Chinese. The Chinese are heavily investing in the country and they plan to use the strategy on how they have been able to get control of Zambia by implementing it in other African countries.

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by 360command: 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Rich4god:
Watching from ONEHD... See as screen clear...

Why naija no go fit upgrade NTA.
why can't they not discard it completely.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by 360command: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ezemarcel:
You are an idiot....

Reasons : she is your girl and not your wife .

In as much as she is just your girlfriend then she is not sleeping with only you ..

She is a community puss,,y

Real men don't behave the way you do...if you are insecured of her then marry her
you are the fvcking idiot. Harassing is a crime by law. The girl is not interested yet you still attacking her. The so called driver actually went to the girls house.. that is trespassing, invasion to ones privacy and stalking .. these are criminal offenses ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? by 360command: 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lostchild:
I refuse to help a needy pregnant woman because I am running from my real self. Yes, I needed to save my peace and sanity

In 2018, I move to a new place, a married woman with children started and always comes to meet me to give her whatever she wants from me which I always do. One day, the husband came to me with anger, and told me to stay away from his wife. I said, OK.

Even If i use common sense - helping people I know has landed me in too many conflicts, they are just too over many for me to overlook anymore.

Because of the many years of constant betrayals that lead me to regret my life, I move to a new town and decide to start afresh. In the past I have shown too much financial care and love for women that backfire and work against me. so I decide to stay focus on myself for the first time of my life.

After living in this new place for about six months, a pregnant woman who also live in the same visinity ask me to help her. She told me to lend her some money.

She told me that, she had not eaten since morning and she wants to cook something to eat and her hubby is out of town and will be back later.

She told me she will refund me when her hubby comes back. She was pregnant, hungry and need help.

I badly wanted to but I instantly had many flash back and I told her, I don't have the money right now. I told her, why can't you go and meet that your fellow business woman down there? she may be able to help you, she replied me with God forbid.

The money she asked me, I have it in my base, three times over but I refuse to give her. I painfully refused to help her because nigeria society has made me look like a fool.

To save my peace - I just have to only help strangers and not give help to the people I know

Did I do wrong?
grin
What do you think?

Proverbs 3:28 Do not say to your neighbor, “Come back tomorrow and I’ll give it to you"— when you already have it with you.
Travel / Re: What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) by 360command: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
There was a time during the Brazil worldcup, Ghanaians were seeking asylum in Brazil. Can people still seek asylum in brazil?
Health / Re: COVID-19: Persons Vaccinated In Africa, Others Considered Unvaccinated By The UK by 360command: 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
ifytrik:
Persons vaccinated in the uk should also be considered unvaccinated when entering Nigeria, they shoul also be quaranteed for two weeks in sambisa borno state. It's high time we start treating this coloured people the way they treat us, i see no reason why we should be worshiping them when they don't treat us like humans
this is what happens when we love foreigners more than ourselves.
Health / Re: Why Your Skin Itches And The Remedies. by 360command: 6:48am On Sep 19, 2021
Babanta02:
I have the same issue and it started when I travel to UK in 2014. some of my friends own stop but mine continue till now even when I went back to UK, this year I thought it will stop but getting worse. you mean sweating for long will stop it because I have try everything bought medicine upon medicine but yet nothing work for me and is very frustrating because people feel you are mad.
We are all in the same boat. The sickness is called Cholinergic urticaria.
Travel / Re: Nigerians Who Returned From Abroad: Any Regret? by 360command: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lamanii22:
I haven't even boarded a plane before but then I'd love to read other people's comments...
nothing much.. one day you will board a plane and you will see it as normal except you want to act like you a big girl.
The western countries is good. You can survive, no matter your status but you will see some challenges as people might see you as African which is usually negative. Even when you find love, that western man can insight things relating to your "Africaness" which can be negative but it might be a joke.
At work, it is the Same. They will make fun of your Africa but if you are well knowledge about history, geography and people, you can say things to make them feel down if they try to laugh at you.

For example: some Hispanics friends make fun about Africans and Africa. I sat one of them down when he made the biggest mistake by acknowledging he was of Spanish descent. I stood up in front of the crowd and said"why do Mexicans like to acknowledge they are of Spanish blood but you condemn your root"?

Why is it that I hear things like "Mexican white", "moreno", "caramel" "tan" "brown " etc.. it means you all are not proud of your skin colour..

You want to cover your skin with long sleeves in the sun so you don't turn black but in truth, you have the black in you but you want to act white..

I said, you need to decolonize your mindset so that the world can begin to respect you.

I said more which I cannot write here but the white Americans, black Americans were shocked knowing I spoke the truth and they all laughed at the Mexican Americans..

Living in the west is cool and it has its challenges but you must talk smart, act smart so that they do not talk bad about you ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by 360command: 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
saphiere:
Congrats baby girl.

Who is going to take me out this night? I feel bored and bitter. I need to free up some thoughts.
I stay in Port Harcourt.
ashawo!!!
You no get job, u dey find man wey go pay your bill... you irritate me..brainless thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 113 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.