Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,593 members, 7,850,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

360command's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360command's Profile / 360command's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (of 113 pages)

Travel / Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by 360command: 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kingpin1000:
All this Dangote truck killings are rituals.. na only Dangote get truck? Why are others not killing like Dangote.
there is nothing rituals . We are in a failed system. The men in charge of logistics (service and repairs) are not doing the right thing.

These trucks are on the road all day, there is bound to be wear and tear.

Change tyres(new)
Change brake pads, disc(new)
Oil change.
Above all, the driver should be cautious.

If the management cannot do the right thing, then they need to hire independent contractors which I believe they should be doing.
Politics / Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by 360command: 2:58pm On May 30, 2021
athaboi:
How I wish Nigeria has a good investigative and intelligent unit in our security system... this is pure political assassination! But no way, they will call it unknown gunmen. People are using this window of unknown gunmen to eliminate others. Even the ritual killing forest in port harcourt is still unknown gunmen.... If you are living around the area of this event..you better run away especially young guys. Our security agents are not trained.. anyone they see along that road is the killer of Ahmed gulak
it is still the same when the Americans say "John Doe".

What it means is, they have not been able to identify the killer or culprit and they go by the phrase "unknown gunmen).
Foreign Affairs / Re: Germany Admits Genocide In Namibia In Colonial Era by 360command: 1:05am On May 29, 2021
musicwriter:

Sorry, I don't deal with this type of situation with emotion but with facts so that I can be able to differentiate between things and not stereotype. This's a question of choosing between good, better, best or bad, worse, worst. It doesn't mean you're supporting someone.
decolonize your mind is a prerequisite to the total liberation of the negroid race.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Germany Admits Genocide In Namibia In Colonial Era by 360command: 7:00pm On May 28, 2021
Princedapace:

Yes.. Corruption dey everywhere but theirs is not like Nigeria, abeg.
now you are making sense. Previously, you made it seem like Namibia is a saint which is why I quoted.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Germany Admits Genocide In Namibia In Colonial Era by 360command: 6:57pm On May 28, 2021
musicwriter:

Of course, Germans are better than the British at least in being honest about their past to the point of paying compensation. I think that's all the comment is saying.
you need to think beyond that. I understood what the user wrote but it is wrong to write that way.

I have experienced where a Nigerian or an Anglophone or even a francophone would see a lusophone and talk down on the person, saying Portuguese no get mouth or Portugal na backward country or English is spoken worldwide so keep quiet.

When you speak in that way, it shows that you as a negroid praising one master over another and how can you feel proud about that... instead of you to condemn it completely and you are saying such nonsense.

To me ,you have a very low self esteem and you need to decolonize the mind..

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Germany Admits Genocide In Namibia In Colonial Era by 360command: 6:44pm On May 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

England set up concentration camps in Kenya and killed over 60,000 kenyans when they asked the British who forcefully took away their land to go. British monkeys
I believe that is the mau mau tribe you talking about.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Germany Admits Genocide In Namibia In Colonial Era by 360command: 6:23pm On May 28, 2021
BigSarah:
1.1 billion Euros not fair but atleast their ancestors won’t be so enraged....

The Germans are better than the English Forget about the Holocaust... In the words of George Carlin “All Englishmen deserve to die”.
the statement you made is an underdevelopment of your mental capabilities as a negroid. How can you say that one slave master is better than another slave master. how do you think??
Foreign Affairs / Re: Germany Admits Genocide In Namibia In Colonial Era by 360command: 6:16pm On May 28, 2021
Princedapace:

No, not Namibia, bro. There are Germans still living there sef. They aren't as greedy as Nigerians. The money will be used well.
lol! Same Namibia whom their top government where engaged in bribery and corruption in the fishing sector by an Icelandic company who paid top government before an Icelandic staff at the fishing company exposed them all.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What Do You Think About Working In The UN by 360command: 9:33pm On May 22, 2021
chibuike65:
Please help me too it's has been my dream to work with the UN, I studied Peace and Conflicts Resolutions, with a second class upper, I dey sleep and wake up for their website please help a brother
try smaller agency if you cannot get the big one. This was many years back, trying to remember the name but its headquarters was in the UK. It was when they sent me to Darfur, I had other plans going on and I opted out.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Abidemi Rufai: US Government Documents Exposes His Fraudulent Activities by 360command: 1:47pm On May 22, 2021
madridguy:
You already have government appointment yet you still dey run street matter.
it still does not mean. He knows how much he makes through street. Even Colombia's drug lord "Pablo Escobar", was never going to abandon the street hustle even if he won the presidential election.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by 360command: 10:39pm On May 19, 2021
Angrygoat:
U can use it to buy a car,a cheap phone,cheap fake designers, 100 dollar giftcard or iTunes card is 29k naira. It's mostly traded for cash. But sold only from yankee. So asking a client to send u 400 dollar iTunes card means u will have 116k which is hard to come by. Its for low budget yahoo boys especially between 100 to 400level poly students in the west
alright . I see people write about iTunes card here on nairaland and I keep wondering what they use it for.
Religion / Re: Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) by 360command: 6:20pm On May 19, 2021
Angrygoat:
I knew it will be these useless itunes card guys. Low budget lexus es 2002 yahoo boys dem. Ritual money.
what do they use iTunes card for

1 Like

Travel / Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by 360command: 3:43am On May 16, 2021
fombi:

My Ghanian experience is exactly as described. Most Nigerians in Ghana are there doing yahoo yahoo, they are very lazy, they want fast money hence lot of them are equally involved in yahoo yahoo, they are very poor, things are very expensive meaning eating well is a problem, there are no opportunities not even for their citizens, they are very envious primitive and uncivilized, their politicians and police are corrupt but not as corrupt as Nigeria's politicians and police, their electricity is quite more stable than I ever experienced in Nigeria, they don't have love amongst themselves, if you open a business as a Nigerian in Ghana and start becoming successful they'll do anything possible to destroy you asap unless your operating a mega business such as a bank, there are no jobs. Traveling back to Lagos from their capital Accra is like traveling back to Lagos from your village, doesn't have 1/10 of the opportunity in Nigeria most especially in Lagos.
Ask any Nigerian who has lived there, you'll find them say exactly same things, but perhaps in a different ways.
HERE IS THE BREAKDOWN:

If you want a place where you can do yahoo yahoo without being bothered by EFCC Ghana is your destination, even if their police catch you with enough bribe you are let go.

If your aim is to start and run a business there as a Nigerian, you will face a lot of hatred, jealousy, wickedness, bad mouthing, lack of growth, hostility, gossip, limitations and witch hunting. They hate their selves so imagine how much they hate Nigerians . I do not recommend it unless you want to go rent a place where you can be indoors most of the time doing your yahoo yahoo quietly.

I do not know why this post of yours is all about Yahoo yahoo.Seems you associated with the wrong crowd.
During my time in Ghana, I did not see much of them. I saw hard working guys from the streets and men at the corporate level.
And I will not say Ghanaians hate their people. I think Nigerians hate themselves more than Ghanaians hating themselves. But I will say that is how most part of Africa is "hating on each other".
If caught doing Yahoo, well you might pay heavily to get yourself out but the Ghana I know can lock you up big time for years.
I know of a guy in school who stole laptop. He was given 10years. His parents came from Nigeria, they tried bribing their way, nothing. To be honest, I will not advice anybody here to go into Yahoo, believing if he is caught, he can secure his way out.
Ghana might not have a good rapport with Nigerians doing business but one can still do business easy if you follow the law.

3 Likes

Health / Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight? by 360command: 8:58am On May 14, 2021
Phcmayor:
I greet everyone here
I need food that I can eat to gain weight am weighing 40 something at the age of 23.

Please help me I look like 18 years and can't proudly stand with my mates cus of my body size

Which food and drinks can i take

Thanks
if you have money, eat junk food at fast food restaurant.. burger, chicken, hot dog milk shakes..

If no money, take lots of protein make sure you buy a carton of chicken, take food or drinks with high fructose corn syrup ( ketchup, mayonnaise,can drinks, juice etc) , buy a case of can drinks and snacks (gala).

If you are eating, make sure you don't eat only rice, always have 3 sides; Chiken, Rice, Beans(canned). Beef(pork, chicken), yam, beans.
Buy corn beef, geisha,canned food etc always eat it along as side meals and substitute.
If there is cheese, you can put cheese in anything like Bread..

Buy peanut butter, put peanut butter in your bread, noodles, oats (this na prison food for America).

Just keep snacking, 3 meals per day should be prepped, snack in between.

If you waka alot of Nigeria, the food wey your chop go burn faster.

There is a reason I brought those can food or food with high fructose corn syrup like ketchup, you have the potential of adding more weight(it also makes you feel hungry in a short while) compared to the regular meals you take. The naija food is organic which has low fat content.

Food may not be healthy but ofcourse you should exercise or you can maintain organic food and drink but you have to eat more..

Ps: lifting weights, taking protein shakes helps. drinking pap is good.

1 Like

Education / Re: Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) by 360command: 6:44pm On May 08, 2021
All you all talking, it seems something like this never happened to you. Woman never hold you for neck or waist. That is embarrassing.

I was a young boy in the university when I entered the class. The woman mistook me for someone else and said I am the culprit. I was lost, I tried to figure out what was happening but she kept on coming closer and closer, she said, I was the guy that did something to her. I was confused, I said , it is not me.

At this point, she grabbed me by my shirt, waiste like a criminal. I kept calm trying to understand what was happening. She then grabbed me by my collar, it started slacking.

This woman was serious, she said she would take me to dean of student. What did I do wrong for you to take me to dean of student. She never wanted to let me go, she hacked me down..At this point, I had to free myself. I held her shirt, during the process, her necklace cut. She saw it was serious, she claimed i fought with her but i only wanted to see myself free. I never threw punch. All the girls in class said the same thing. " you are fighting a lecturer; a woman ".

But nobody saw what she did to me. They judged against me and I did nothing wrong. I got free due to several hacks and she concerned about her necklace.

I was reported and I defended myself. She stated I fought her. I told the panel I am guilty for one thing, "cutting her necklace". She accused me wrongly for doing something I do not know about and it was not me which they later found out. The panel saw my innocent but the fact she was an elder or lecturer, I had to pay and I paid for her necklace.

So you see, fvck you all who are against that student. I go with him. Let him beat the fuvcking woman cause that is the language they can understand. Never hold a man by his neck or waist like this woman lecturer did to me. A rational woman, ought to collect the guys name and matric number and call him to panel. Don't fight a man till the extent of you trying to humiliate him. If you want to act civil, I am willing to act in that same manner. But when you do things in a barbaric manner, I will show you who a barbarian is
We have our pride. If that boy is expelled so be it.

I paid for the necklace, to be honest with you,I became friend with the lecturer, she knew she wronged but I ignored all that happened.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by 360command: 1:36pm On May 08, 2021
mekaboy:

Lol. When u visit Ghana you will be shocked. From circle, to accra to kaneshi spare parts market to mokola, opera square. They are all igbos.

Everything you see traders complain about Ghana locking their shops, are they yoruba or igbos?
the yorubas are there trading phones, computers and accessories. They also engage in textiles sales,auto sales, auto parts sales etc. There are lots of Yorubas in Ghana from ashanti, sunyani, capecoast,tema, tamale,takoradi.. Accra too
Religion / Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by 360command: 10:18pm On May 07, 2021
seunmohmoh:
What side jobs can I do online?

Pay to do test online.
Usertester.com
Celebrities / Re: DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days by 360command: 10:27am On May 07, 2021
Frales6:
it's only this her hair color that I don't like
grow some hair at least before talking about her hair..ugly a55
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by 360command: 5:51pm On May 06, 2021
austinelex:
pls where is their immigration page or link to their immigration page
This is quite a long time a Danish female friend sent me this... so I guess I must have forgotten some things I said earlier but here is the link which she forwarded to me now.

For individuals with bachelors degrees and above. Also, all information on applying for work permit and residency is there.

https://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-GB/You-want-to-apply/Work/Positivlisten

This is for skilled workers like the guy who is a plumber..

https://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-GB/You-want-to-apply/Work/The-Positive-Lists/Positive-List-for-skilled-work

This is the largest job portal for you to search for the jobs you want.

https://www.jobindex.dk/

Note: People can actually find a job and apply for a work permit. There are Bangladeshi, Iranians, Africans who have come in through this way.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by 360command: 9:49am On May 06, 2021
Go to Denmark. Danish govt provides opportunities for migrants skilled workers who can come to Denmark with a work Visa. You can get a residence permit through that way. The slot is twice a year.

Check their immigration page to see if the slot is Available.

2 Likes

Career / Re: How To Further My Career In Canada With Nigeria HND by 360command: 9:39pm On May 02, 2021
mrtidy:
Hello Guys please I need your advise and experiences here;
I am a graduate of Electrical and Electronics engineering with an upper credit but since my graduation in 2008 I haven't been fortunate enough to get a job in my field hence I have been hustling any and everything to make ends meet but am always feeling misplaced you know like am not on the right track. so I am considering going back to school to improve on my qualification.

My intention is to get a higher degree in engineering preferably electrical power related from a Canadian institution but from my research so far masters degree with HND is out of the question in Canada (I hope am wrong) the most viable option is to apply for fresh admission but considering my age (mid 30s) a visa officer my deny my visa application considering I already have an HND why go for another degree or if I leave out my HND that would create a vacuum of over 10 years in my record (I also hope to be wrong). Although I don't mind going for certificate courses as well.

So guys please those who have experience and ideas on how to achieve my aim should kindly share.

Thanks so much

you will not get a student Visa since it has been too long you studied..try UK..
Celebrities / Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by 360command: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2021
Robertgreene1:
white American women re js too sweet unlike their black American counterparts...those ones re Js good at doing drugs nd figthing publicly...js like that makhia byrant girl shot by a white policeman yesterday...u re fighting publicly wit a fellow girl..u first called police..policeman arrived js in time 2 see u abt 2 stab d other girl...y won't he shoot u dead?..later now..they will start protesting against racism...
even d George Floyd that they were making noise abt intended 2 defraud a fellow black salesman by intentionally purchasing goods wit a fake $20 bill..nd it wz even d fellow Blackman dt called d police dt killed him
black Americans re a disgrace 2 Humanity!!
you are a stupid idiot. Is your nationality not a disgrace to society.. in Ghana, Nigerians are the highest foreigners in prison, in Kenya you are a menace, in south Africa you are in prisons, in China, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, UK, Germany, and the same America..you are a pot calling Kettle black.

You are also a housenigA. Who told you whites are not troubles. You come here and write nonsense.
Travel / Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by 360command: 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
drakeli:

Americans collecting $1500 per month? Those Americans dey suffer well well o. I’m very sure they are not Americans. Not even Nigerians in America will agree to collect that sum as a monthly pay
what are you talking about.. this set of people just came in on vacation but with time they fell in love with the country and they start thinking of what to do to stay in it or survive since their vacation money is about finishing.

These Americans are not even graduates but they got a job teaching English in a 3rd world country where the pay is about $1000 to $1500. Trust me, this is a good deal since living cost is cheap..

There is an American girl whom I met in America, she said her $2000 pay in Peru is better than the life she is living in America.. so my friend, sometimes it can be easy, relaxing staying in such countries than America itself...it depends on the individual..

2 Likes

Travel / Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by 360command: 7:54am On Apr 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

With degree in education?
you don't need to have a degree in education but you must have some type of degree.

Infact, if you are from am English speaking country, qualifies you.
Travel / Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by 360command: 2:08am On Apr 20, 2021
Resees:

I laugh in Chinese. 500 for what? I pity you guys. Anyways it is your life to live. Have fun
I laugh at your ignorance. In Colombia, Africans who were teaching English are paid $500.

In Mexico, this was a long time, rural areas paid $400, cities paid $600. This was without TESOL.

Keep in mind, these are the prices for Africans. If you are from America or white , you will be paid $900 to $1500.

1 Like

Travel / Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by 360command: 1:09am On Apr 20, 2021
Resees:

Panama kwa? Jesus!!!
never underestimate south American countries. You can actually be an English teacher and earn $500.
Education / Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by 360command: 12:13am On Apr 20, 2021
austinelex:
boss which country border na help a guy
just find your way to Mexico.. you go see Africans.
Education / Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by 360command: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
austinelex:
give us link na boss
na through border.. the cameroonians are doing it, Congolese are doing it..
Education / Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by 360command: 12:53am On Apr 18, 2021
austinelex:
how una take dey enter US self
na from Mexico.
NYSC / Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by 360command: 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
Henrydonland:
Would it still be called NYSC.People will just open their mouth waaa and be talking but if you check their head,there is nothing.
you know, americorps started in America itself and later they started sending their volunteers Iinternational.

Perhaps this is something nysc is projecting into..
Career / Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by 360command: 3:00am On Apr 13, 2021
OtunbaChibok:
Spent 7 years of my life with a Chinese firm,one of the biggest telecom vendors in Nigeria.

Was trained and rose tru the rank to from trainee engineer to a manage before I left after getting another job.

The company even decided to meet the new salary so I could stay but I have had enough and need to move to the next level iny career.

Had the best time of my life,pay was good and career development was apt.

Made lots of Chinese friends till date.

Basic Principle: Chinese don't like lazy people and slow thinkers....they aren't bad people to work with afterall.

Some Nigerian bosses are 100× worse than Chinese.
you are a houseniga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (of 113 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.