Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

360command's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360command's Profile / 360command's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 113 pages)

Health / Re: COVID-19: Persons Vaccinated In Africa, Others Considered Unvaccinated By The UK by 360command: 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
ifytrik:
Persons vaccinated in the uk should also be considered unvaccinated when entering Nigeria, they shoul also be quaranteed for two weeks in sambisa borno state. It's high time we start treating this coloured people the way they treat us, i see no reason why we should be worshiping them when they don't treat us like humans
this is what happens when we love foreigners more than ourselves.
Health / Re: Why Your Skin Itches And The Remedies. by 360command: 6:48am On Sep 19, 2021
Babanta02:
I have the same issue and it started when I travel to UK in 2014. some of my friends own stop but mine continue till now even when I went back to UK, this year I thought it will stop but getting worse. you mean sweating for long will stop it because I have try everything bought medicine upon medicine but yet nothing work for me and is very frustrating because people feel you are mad.
We are all in the same boat. The sickness is called Cholinergic urticaria.
Travel / Re: Nigerians Who Returned From Abroad: Any Regret? by 360command: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lamanii22:
I haven't even boarded a plane before but then I'd love to read other people's comments...
nothing much.. one day you will board a plane and you will see it as normal except you want to act like you a big girl.
The western countries is good. You can survive, no matter your status but you will see some challenges as people might see you as African which is usually negative. Even when you find love, that western man can insight things relating to your "Africaness" which can be negative but it might be a joke.
At work, it is the Same. They will make fun of your Africa but if you are well knowledge about history, geography and people, you can say things to make them feel down if they try to laugh at you.

For example: some Hispanics friends make fun about Africans and Africa. I sat one of them down when he made the biggest mistake by acknowledging he was of Spanish descent. I stood up in front of the crowd and said"why do Mexicans like to acknowledge they are of Spanish blood but you condemn your root"?

Why is it that I hear things like "Mexican white", "moreno", "caramel" "tan" "brown " etc.. it means you all are not proud of your skin colour..

You want to cover your skin with long sleeves in the sun so you don't turn black but in truth, you have the black in you but you want to act white..

I said, you need to decolonize your mindset so that the world can begin to respect you.

I said more which I cannot write here but the white Americans, black Americans were shocked knowing I spoke the truth and they all laughed at the Mexican Americans..

Living in the west is cool and it has its challenges but you must talk smart, act smart so that they do not talk bad about you ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by 360command: 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
saphiere:
Congrats baby girl.

Who is going to take me out this night? I feel bored and bitter. I need to free up some thoughts.
I stay in Port Harcourt.
ashawo!!!
You no get job, u dey find man wey go pay your bill... you irritate me..brainless thing

1 Like

Health / Re: 7,000 Nurses Leave Nigeria For Greener Pastures Annually ― Registrar by 360command: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
Urbanchampion:
My younger sister is planning to join the list
where is she going to
Business / Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by 360command: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
I started with a mobile home container. People said alot; na shop you dey do! Who buy container(house), you kno no say e dey hot for container.
Anyway, I built it with the help of a Mason, it felt so nice, did the roofing, walls, solar,water storage etc ..
Took 3.5million to build, sold it at 9million. Today, I build mobile homes and making profit in lagos.

3 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by 360command: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
hakym619:

Any Nigerian philanthropist ? cry
I'm so sad
Aliko Dangote, founder of Aliko Dangote Foundation
Rochas Okorocha, founder of Rochas Foundation
Tony Elumelu, founder of Tony Elumelu Foundation
Jim Ovia, founder of Jim Ovia Foundation
Theophilus Y. Danjuma, founder of TY Danjuma Foundation
Emeka Offor, founder of Sir Emeka Offor Foundation
Oba Otudeko, founder of Oba Otudeko Foundation
Folorunso Alakija, founder of Rose of Sharon Foundation
Muhammadu Indimi, founder of Mohammadu Indimi Foundation
Subomi Michael Balogun, founder of Otunba Tunwase Foundation

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by 360command: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
hakym619:

I need scholarship to study dentistry outside Nigeria
scholarship.com
Sports / Re: Super Eagles Players Celebrate Their Victory Against Liberia In Dressing Room by 360command: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
paulolee:
celebrate them now wey dm win..watched d first half of d game n changed d channel bcoz i dnt see any thing interesting after wasting almost one hour of my life watching dt game..
naija football still never change after all dis years n big names wey dey involved..
I missed d glory days of okocha, kanu n d others...na 7 this Liberia for collect with many missed chances na, okocha go jus de catch cruise for midfield
forget the glory days and reason the present. Are you the only one that has glorious days.. this glory days never won a world cup, they failed to win afcon..what are you talking about glory days..
Crime / Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Photos, Video) by 360command: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
Na our govt dey kill all this babies wey be say the mother dey abandon dem for public.

Normally, as that child is born, the child go dey system together with the mama and papa name. That child go dey get money or food stamp monthly until ....

I do not know why our govt hate the citizens. Make govt dey do the right thing.. and I know say we get child welfare institution for naija but yet their presence is not known.
Health / Re: Please What Is Breaking Out On My Skin ? by 360command: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2021
ijoba222:

omo it might be scabies oo because it itches sometimes , any idea of what I can use to treat it please like an ointment or something, but I thought scabies only affected the pubic region ni
your skin is reacting to something. It could be detergent, flour, your place of work(where you work at).. use the cream below. Not a big issue..

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by 360command: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2021
In the Saudi Arabia, they are not respected as a black man but their situation is better than those hustlers who came to hustle at the lower level.

How much nigerian doctors are paid in Saudi Arabia is the same pay with Arabian nurses. Their Arabian own doctors who just came out of school earn 4times more than a Nigerian doctor and that Arabian doctor is still their boss.

Nigerian doctors work longer hours while female Arabian nurses closes early yet their pay is equal.

Nigeria is finished. Those doctors truly are going for greener pastures but will never be respected.
Business / Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by 360command: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:
Guys please help with ideas
place placards in your neighborhood and write I buy and sell phones", people will sell their phones cheaply, resell them amongst your online friends or through the placards you advertised in your neighborhood.
Aim for iPhones and Samsung s8,s9,s10.
You can get 10,000 naira profit on each phones.

2 Likes

Sports / Re: 2022 AFCON: Nigeria, Egypt, Cameroon Seeded Ahead Of Draws by 360command: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
robosky02:
Which 2 teams do you fear will give up trouble

Its still

Senegal. And Algeria

And maybe Egypt

Cameroon and ivory coast na moimoi

If you ask a north African, they will tell you their fear is the west Africans. In their mind, if they can score a goal in the early minutes, it weakens the psyche of the west Africans. But when the match tends to go further with no goals, the north Africans becomes more scared.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by 360command: 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
chukel:
if you understand english, you would know why he used the word "probably".
just stop the bullsh*t and write maturely.
Food / Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by 360command: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2021
Preciousgirl:
This is a heavy breakfast
Not your usual tea and beverage stuff
Your wife puts this on the table before going to work

How will u react? kiss
is that awamo(oil rice)
Politics / Re: Shell To Pay $111m For Oil Spills In Nigeria by 360command: 1:05am On Aug 13, 2021
In America, they dispose their oil, solvents, rainwater from oil and gas plant company inside a well.

The well is really really deep. I do not know if in Nigeria we dispose our trash oil deep into the ground.
Sports / Re: Qatari Club, Al-Sadd Offers Messi A €1 Billion, 3-Year Contract by 360command: 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Fake news
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by 360command: 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Olajydeey:
I have been thinking day in,day out.

I am still in my final year..what business can one start with a 100k.
Advices from different angle...

The skill I have at hand is just "graphic design "

& I know a little about cars (mechanic)
ok, if you know a little about cars, I believe you you have your mechanical tools, if not, go and buy.

Become a Mobile mechanic or why don't you do the easiest such as "auto tuneup". Place placards in your area for a start, " i can come to you, i do oil change, change spark plugs etc. You will always get a call.

With your #100,000 , you can flip something small like phones, games, graphics cards etc.
Buy at the main market or someone else, post ad online, or create a placard on the street stating you sell this...etc

4 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle by 360command: 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
Dhavido:
Omo!!! Make una share abeg, I’m a Frontend web developer. I’ve been applying for freelancing gigs on upwork but I’m yet to get any job after about two months. I guess it’s because I’ve not done any upwork job and they prolly don’t trust my ability.

Some of the jobs are as easy as styling a single button with CSS, something that won’t take me 30 minutes to do but I never got the job.

You guys should kindly share tips on how you got your first freelancing job on upwork, I’ll be reading the comments.
create project work you have done for people or for yourself and post it online.

Create a Facebook fan page, Instagram fan page, a web page showing your works and some other contents within your field.

Join various groups (Facebook) within your niche, and be an active member.
Research on Facebook, check if they have it but if not, then come out with your Facebook group page by giving it a name like "web developer in Nigeria " or "web developer in Lagos " or "web developer in Michigan" . Now, when you are able to boost your page, the people who joined your group are either clients or web developer. This makes you have future leads....

Facebook ads can be crucial, so you might need to pay Facebook in other for them to boost your pages.

Omo, there are ways to make it, you just want someone to spoon feed you.

Ps: if you say you are good at what you do, go on YouTube and create videos, with time, you will get leads from different sources.
YouTube came up with "YouTube short", take advantage of their algorithm which can help push your videos to a greater audience.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) by 360command: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
In Turkey, can a baby seat in a car without a child seat for cars?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? by 360command: 1:17am On Jul 24, 2021
Apply for jobs in hotels. Don't include your age in your CV. Try to complete your education by doing your HND or DE. Don't ever let your age discourage you. Don't even think your age! Just continue to move, live happily. "Age is just a number"

Your case is not hopeless, infact it is better than so many people.
I for one, I'm 40 and I don't have a job nor a business. I'm not even married. But I have hope that things will be better, because I have a God I serve; who created me and who said in Jeremiah 29:11-12; "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. Plans for good and not of evil. To give you a future and hope. You will pray to me and I'll answer you"

#Keep the hope alive
#It is well with your soul
I see why you don't have a job nor business @40. Keep waiting for God.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Man Loses Two Cars To Reckless Yahoo Boys Driving In Benin City (Video) by 360command: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
Failed state, failed country.
Police ought to be present to check if those boys have liscence.
A drug or alcohol test needed to done on them.
Government needs to enforce that every one must have an auto insurance so as when accidents occur, drivers license and insurance papers must be collected to alert the insurance company on the accident so they can investigate and make payment to the parties who were affected.
Lastly, the system must work in such a way that; arrest and prosecution needs to be made especially when they use drugs or alcohol while driving. Liscence needs to be confiscated.
Nigeria try again.

1 Like

Politics / Re: General Hassan Ahmed killed In Abuja, Wife Abducted by 360command: 12:14am On Jul 16, 2021
Sins of thy father
Food / Re: If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. by 360command: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:
I was not born with a silver spoon and I don't understand this oh
I was born with a silver spoon and I understand it.
Phones / Re: What Is The Most Used Application On Your Phone? by 360command: 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
meobizy:
Stupid question in a stupid thread asked multiple times over this forum’s history.
it is not stupid. It can change overtime.
Crime / Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by 360command: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Small small more evidence to assist the poor girl defend herself.

Noone is listening to her story

I hope she wins
the truth is ,that girl just shot herself with a gun. We Nigerians are not enlightened when it comes to the law. Even if that girl is to go down, she might not go down completely as she can turn her story to her advantage.
There is something called "Miranda right" or the right of silence . Now, she has gone to open her mouth, thereby self incriminating herself.

4 Likes

Career / Re: Should I Continue Studying Medicine In Nigeria Or Should I Start Afresh Abroad by 360command: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
All Nigerian doctors are useless including the ones studying in the university.
Stupid Nigerian doctors , a girl who got bitten by a dog ,they treated her using tetanus medication. She died eventually..
Whacked Nigerian doctors.

Another friend of mine had mental issue and he traveled abroad, the hospital abroad needed to know his medical history or type of mental illness, all the stupid Nigerian psychiatrist docs could not determine the type of mental illness he had. It took an American doctor who went through the reports, and medical history, read it and came up with the illness associated to be schizophrenia. But stupid Nigerian doctors kept on using a general term "mental illness" . Does it mean we don't know schizophrenia?

I also have a biracial friend whose dad(white) is in a hospital in the UK, he said to his son, " the doctors and nurses are mostly Nigerians", they seem not to know what they are doing. They do not take care of him. He said, they must have graduated from Nigeria but did not study in the UK.
What am I saying, you better run and go abroad and study instead of that hell hole.

Go to a system where they use machine to treat you not some old Egyptian medicine we still use back in Nigeria where we begin trial and error.
Family / Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by 360command: 5:00am On Jun 20, 2021
Nigeria shit food

Family / Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by 360command: 4:53am On Jun 20, 2021
Hi
Family / Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by 360command: 4:45am On Jun 20, 2021
Nigerians acting like Americans. The same Nigerian meals is what the Americans sees as gross and nasty...
Stop with the bash.
Travel / Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by 360command: 4:27am On Jun 20, 2021
Kingpin1000:

In your words, Dangote is the most poorly managed company in Nigeria.
did not say that. Dangote himself "might" be pumping money into the repair and maintenance department for the trucks but "the people in charge" are not doing the right thing.
Solution: check my previous comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 113 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.