Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

360command's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360command's Profile / 360command's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (of 113 pages)

Business / Re: Earn Money Online With No Regrets (METHOD) by 360command: 12:51am On Apr 08, 2021
Dollywood:

Haha, can we chat up, boss?
chat here..
Travel / Re: Warri Wonder: Waste Disposal Vehicle Spotted In Warri Today by 360command: 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
I do not know what to call this..
Could this be redneck engineering, nigger rigged(engineering) or African engineering ?
Sports / Re: Nigeria Super Eagles Arrive In Benin For 2021 AFCON Qualifier (Photos, Video) by 360command: 2:11am On Mar 27, 2021
Martini101:
Because of Bad road on Nigerian Side, these guys had to take this risk.
nah, dem no wan pay covid-19 test fee for airport
Business / Re: Is Lagos A Good Place To Build A Refinery Like Dangote Refinery? by 360command: 4:30am On Mar 22, 2021
Nigeria ... some of all this things are not much of an issue in the western nations..all this gas flaring, oil disposals have all been tackled well by various authorities.

We need a government that can check all this refineries on how they dispose their waste.

In the western nation, you don't dump oil on the ground. The oil is conveyed in a tanker and then dumped 10,000feet into the ground.

I do not know how we dispose oil in Nigeria but I will like someone to educate me.

Crime / Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by 360command: 3:38am On Mar 22, 2021
southniyikaye:
just yesterday, some small small boys in my area went to an alfa to bathe.
They were even stupid enough to paste it on their WhatsApp status..
Some are real while some are skits but believe me, in the nearest future, we will have too many mad youths roaming the street

If you can bathe soap from either an alfa or prophet or pastor or whatever and it worked for you, then believe running mad is very real
Celebrities / Re: Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday by 360command: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
How old is the girl?
Travel / Re: "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria by 360command: 4:48am On Mar 05, 2021
Omihanifa:

An not ruling that out. But also remember that during the harmattan here in Nigeria a lot of people look brighter and fresher. Because the weather isn't harsh on their skin.

What is making us dark in Africa is the Sun and pollution in the atmosphere which we face when going to hustle for our daily bread. Those things (dust, smoke, dirts) settles on the skin and we don't get rid of them till night or even the next day

If you really want to know how bad the atmosphere is here in Africa. Go out from morning till night, when you are back, get a facial cleanser and dab it into a cotton wool then wipe your face with it. You will see the amount of dirty that will appear on the cotton wool

Even we guys when we remove our clothes, the chest to the stomach region looks Brighter. While the head looks very dark. It's like that because the sun is always heating the head, while the chest to the stomach region is always protected by the clothes we wear
bro, he over bleached..

I am light skinned myself but I can see I am getting darker as the year goes by as I am not a fan when it comes to applying cream only when it is winter.. in this same western country we are in, there are blacks who are born here, brown who are born here, yet they are not white but still black, brown..

Somebody cannot just come from know where and in a few years becomes light skin..

The amount of melanin in you determines how light or dark you can be except there is a mutation..

Now, that guy can be fair originally but it could be the camera and the lighting which made him dark at that time.

Fashion / Re: The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) by 360command: 5:55am On Feb 28, 2021
Jashub:
Like I said earlier, "Continue to live in denial ".

Peace
if you believe in it, why don't you wear it to attract people or use it to get Seun, mark zukerman, bill door.
Politics / Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by 360command: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
flokii:
Demolish the place.. let the traders pack their things to Onitsha or whereever and leave Lagos.
Seriously, order has to be restored in Lagos and ALL public posts occupied by only Yorubas. These outsiders have grown wings on Yoruba soil and must be cut to size.
you are right. Call Sunday ighodo to declare oduduwa republic

Politics / Re: 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries by 360command: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
OOzz:
Lubbish!!

Time for the south to redirect their pipelines to cameroon or even Togo
we are doing it. It is called ecowas gas pipeline project.But you and I know say Nigeria na problem.. gas dey leak from pipe, Nigeria wan vanderlize, Nigeria dey consume enough so tey he dey affect other west African countries.. even Ghana vex ,dem say we no fit rely on 9ja ,dem too get their own issue.. na so Ghana come do theirs for atuabo...

So all those your talk make you take am easy cos 9ja in itself na fuckup..
Travel / Re: Why Aren't Nigerians Interested In Russia? by 360command: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
James4bright:

Russia is one of the easiest for now. Russia, Estonia and Latvia, they are quite easy.
I rather go to Estonia or Latvia than Russia. Russia is not really EU.

Career / Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by 360command: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2021
Sexual harassment
Travel / Re: Edwin Okey Chikata Ijeoma Expelled From South Africa by 360command: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
justosee:

You can't make someone stateless no matter the crime, even if he is a terrorist.
South Africa was his last country, and he is their responsibility.
lol! You do know there are lots of people in the world who are stateless despite the fact that they were born in the country or not? Japan is one country where if your bloodline isn't Japanese, you wont be granted citizenship..

I understand what you are saying but countries laws do have more levels than what you are saying or even what UN is saying..

There are group of people in Burma who are born in Burma but are stateless. Same as people in India who are born in India but they are stateless. A few decades ago, afro mexicans where not considered in their census as they seem to be stateless. just recently ,they are now part of the census and can now vote and are seen as Mexican nationals.

So whether fraud , or no fraud , blood or no blood, a govt of a country can determine if you can be a citizen or not but this will have to do with their constitution..

Travel / Re: Edwin Okey Chikata Ijeoma Expelled From South Africa by 360command: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2021
justosee:

He is still a South African citizen
lol, how?

He obtained his citizenship by fraud. The south African government will revoke that citizenship.

This happens everywhere.. you were married before (home country), and now you came into another country and marry .. Note: he is suppose to fill in the form that he is married but indicated single..

Now he is caught, this is fraud and the govt has the right to remove your present citizenship status..

Travel / Re: Edwin Okey Chikata Ijeoma Expelled From South Africa by 360command: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
360command:
At the moment, he has no citizenship(he is stateless) but he is suppose to be in south Africa in the deportation camp while he tries to process his next move.

If Nigeria do not take him, he will still have to remain in south Africa.. if south Africa is tired of keeping him, they will have to send him to Zimbabwe, there he can obtain assylum as he has no citizenship.

If Zimbabwe can't grant him assylum, he will have to go to Namibia or Mozambique until a country Grant's him assylum..

Cest la vie..
Travel / Re: Edwin Okey Chikata Ijeoma Expelled From South Africa by 360command: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
At the moment, he has no nationality but he is suppose to be in south Africa in the deportation camp while he tries to process his next move.

If Nigeria do not take him, he will still have to remain in south Africa.. if south Africa is tired of keeping him, they will have to send him to Zimbabwe, there he can obtain assylum as he has no citizenship.

If Zimbabwe can't grant him assylum, he will have to go to Namibia or Mozambique until a country Grant's him assylum..

Cest la vie..

Music/Radio / Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by 360command: 3:12am On Feb 23, 2021
We actually import services than export services. Africa try again!
Politics / Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by 360command: 6:06am On Feb 17, 2021
They are always dismissing.
Crime / Re: 20 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Owerri (Photos) by 360command: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
My real niggggggggeeeeeeeeessssss

To all my real niggees in the house.....lets bow down our head and pray this 4 prayer point

1) may we never run out of tools this year
2) may we never run of format this year
3) may our azaman never loose guard us
4) may we continue to smoke enough weed, book enough hotel, bang enough pussy and drink enough beer
what kind of Yahoo are they doing..

Yahoo no dey finish?

Politics / Re: Herdsman Spotted Bathing With Cow Urine (Pictures & Video) by 360command: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
What kind of Nigeria is this
Family / Re: My Sister Is Missing (photos) by 360command: 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
SegFault:

See question, do we even have a functional police force not to talk more of "Amber Alert" this is a useless country take it or leave it.
I would say community policing will help here..
Family / Re: My Sister Is Missing (photos) by 360command: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
Didi2d:
This reminds me of a missing girl some years back. The mum was so scared, searched everywhere, contacted the police and all that.

But guess what, the girl in the house of a particular guy, this guy normally goes around with the mum searching for girl.

After some days she came out, claiming she was kidnapped by ritualist but she was freed since they could not use her. That she just found herself somewhere in badagry. And the mum was so happy having her child back.

But codedly someone saw her in that apartment of that guy, that claim to be searching for her as early as 5am during the period she went missing
wow..that guy himself don't wish well for the girl.

Family / Re: My Sister Is Missing (photos) by 360command: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
Why is it that in Nigeria we don't have amber alert yet? That thing helps alot. Once a child is missing and police notified.. they send a vibration message to everybody's phone stating a child is missing and his/her description.

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Says It Is Ready To Cut Ties With The European Union by 360command: 7:11am On Feb 13, 2021
Ruxit in the making
Travel / Re: United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board by 360command: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nigeria coming up with different airline companies yet it records the highest number of plane crash in Africa.
Crime / Re: US Seeks To Seize $2 Million From Nigerian Man Arrested For Romance Scam by 360command: 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
Some Apologists will still come and shout create Jobs for them. So no legit job in US apart from fraud. An average Nigerian is a Criminal. You have the opportunity to leave this country, you still choose to use it negatively.

Death to all scammers....
I met a Nigerian in a bar and we started talking about work where he stated "since I come this country, I never work one day in my life".

Truth be told, he was confident, I could tell he has money but I never asked him what he does to survive..
Crime / Re: Clearing Agents Arrested As NDLEA Intercepts ₦32 Billion Cocaine At Lagos Port by 360command: 6:32am On Feb 10, 2021
The street value is not up to 5million dollars and yet they are saying it is over 32billion naira

Travel / Re: The Forms Of Racism You Have Faced As An African Abroad by 360command: 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
GNature:

If you are young, black and drive a very expensive car, you can be pulled
over by the police in the U.S (they will ask you for car registration
and your drivers license).

Go and ask the NFL and Basketball athletes.

The same thing happened to Mario Balotelli when
he was playing soccer in Europe.

these countries you are talking about, if you have no money , you still live happily.

Money or no money, I should be happy in my country.
Crime / Re: My Utterances, A Slip Of Tongue - Igboho Begs Oni Of Ife, Others (Video) by 360command: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2021
longetivity:
YORUBA is different in terms of respecting the elders
a freedom fighter never make apologies since the days of Sir William Wallace.
Celebrities / Re: Roots: Levar Burton 'Kunta Kinte' (Latest Pictures) by 360command: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Legend

Whenever I see this picture I dey dey disappointed with my fore fathers.
Instead make them calm down, make oyinbo carry them go America ,highest dem go be slave for a while before them release them,for where ,my great grandfather dey run upandan inside bush dey escape oyinbo. He no know say he dey escape good life. Now I'm stick with herdsmen and organ harvesters. May be my name no go be mejiloyon but Breastistwo. Me and Mayweather for dey ball like this.

Truth be said..some nairalanders need help. Serious help. For goodness sake do I have to write that what youre reading up there is a joke? For those wey dey mention me make I give una collective answer.

WAKA
You are the one that needs help. Joking about it in the first place is wrong.. how do you think ?

Even I hate when comedians use jokes to talk about slavery.

Would you be happy if a white girl tells you to your face , you need to go back to the farm in s joking manner..

Think bro...

Travel / Re: The Forms Of Racism You Have Faced As An African Abroad by 360command: 6:45am On Feb 02, 2021
planetx:
Nigeria is actually a nice place to live if you have money.
wrong statement. Every country is a nice place if you have money..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (of 113 pages)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51